It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq arrests 4 people,some of them Americans that were training ISIS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well if this article holds true, members of Iraqi parliament have already spoken out about it. With real names.

raqi security forces found the four military advisors inside the Islamic State facility. They were subsequently arrested and taken to a security facility in Baghdad.

Members of Iranian parliament were quick to speak out on the arrest of the advisors. Seyed Fathollah Hosseini urged the United Nations to take against the US.

"The United Nations should not remain silent over the presence of American military commanders in the terrorists' headquarters," Hosseini told TNA in a separate interview.

Another Iranian MP, Mohammad Saleh Jokar, accused the United States of deliberately assisting ISIS and having alterior motives in leading a coalition against the Islamic State.

[url=http://www.christiantoday.com/article/iraqi.officials.arrest.american.israeli.military.advisors.on.suspicion.of.aiding.isis/49660.htm]Source[/url ]
edit on 10-3-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Please do explain how the two are in any way similar ?

One word...passports.

They were found at the trade center yet some believe they were planted there, same with the Charlie Hebdo shootings.

So why can't these be planted passports?

Seems just as plausible to say they could have been planted there to make the US and Irael look bad, also remember Iran is now a player in Iraq fighting ISIS.

Coincidental...I don't know.

Convenient...maybe a little too.

sorry for the late reply...

so passports surviving explosion and a collapse from 100 story building is similar to you when passports found in a vehicle or on live persons arrested ?

I guess it's convenient for the investigators...I just don't see why would that be strange...someone having their passport on his person.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Iranian MP Urges UN to Break Silence over US Collaboration with ISIL

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – An Iranian lawmaker described the arrest of American and Israeli advisors in an ISIL command center in Iraq as yet another fiasco for Washington and called on the UN to show proper reaction to it.

If he's waiting for the UN to do anything about it he'll have a loooong wait.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: Dimithae

I looked at that news earlier...if so, it would be really big news...but it`s not that much to go on coming from just an Iraqi source.

No, it might not be big news in the sense that mainstream media would not want this aired.

Rule number one of mainstream media: It is propaganda, owned by the military-industrial complex, and does NOT focus on telling us uncomfortable truths contra the stated government/military-industrial complex position.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

The sources are very questionable. I can't take it seriously until I get a reliable source. Its the internet we can't just accept any website

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Are we really supposed to take Iran's rhetoric a credible? I smell an Iranian agenda that now has a trained Iraqi militia

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I agree, I merely want to point it out to ATSers that this came to light so we can keep an eye on it.

second line

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Well if this article holds true, members of Iraqi parliament have already spoken out about it.

No, they're from the IRANIAN parliament. But still no additional details.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join