It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq arrests 4 people,some of them Americans that were training ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: Dimithae

I looked at that news earlier...if so, it would be really big news...but it`s not that much to go on coming from just an Iraqi source.

Just because its not on MSM does not mean its not big news..

purp..

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Please do explain how the two are in any way similar ?

One word...passports.

They were found at the trade center yet some believe they were planted there, same with the Charlie Hebdo shootings.

So why can't these be planted passports?

Seems just as plausible to say they could have been planted there to make the US and Irael look bad, also remember Iran is now a player in Iraq fighting ISIS.

Coincidental...I don't know.

Convenient...maybe a little too.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

As someone pointed out this news is useless coming from a group like WND.

Not that Im denying it one way or the other

This has to come from some impartial organization if there is one, or such as the Seymour Hersh link( www.newyorker.com...) which is 8 years old and something I have posted a couple of times.

If there could be proof that the US and Mossad is doing this in a more mainstream and credible news organization then we may get somewhere.

From these alt news sites it will just go in the lunny bin of the msm outlets

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

it even gets worse in my opinion, if you go to your link and click the FNA or the TEHRAN (FNA) were the "ICH" - "FNA" - TEHRAN (FNA) are in the first paragraph, they are links to a iranian news paper.

here's the link,
Iraq Arrests ISIL's US, Israeli Military Advisors in Mosul

nothing more than iranian propaganda.

now i'm guessing that FNA stands for Fars News Agency

edit on 8-3-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You do know by law you have to carry your passport on you at all times in another country? I have a passport and it clearly states in there to keep it on you. I don't suppose if this it true,they thought they would be caught.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Even secret US government advisors?

Certainly not Mossad's MO either

You can't have your cake and eat it too..

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The article makes no mention of how or where the passports were found. By law foreign nationals have to have their passport on them at all times, that's standard everywhere. Even a spy under the cover of an alias or fake identity will have to carry some form of identification. We have no way of knowing if passports were retrieved from luggage, hotel rooms, places of residence, or what have you, so that alone isn't damning enough to claim this story is false/real.

Compare this to the 9/11 hiackers passports, somehow surviving the crash and conflagration and landing blocks away in pristine readable condition, I don't think there is any way to compare the two situations as being even remotely the same.
edit on 8-3-2015 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Just as an aside the US military announced back in June of last year it was sending 300 military advisers to Iraq, to "address ISIS," so what exactly were these advisers doing, where were they sent, and are they all accounted for?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
It's across the board, there is no regard or enforcement of international law anymore
The UN needs to be completely overhauled and gutted, it's authority has been undermined by it's continuous inaction over violator countries, it has lead to a virtual new wild west.

well seeing as how the UN is majority controlled by non western leaning countries for the most part how so? the UN knows who pays the bills is why.

Also those people captured are going to be dis avowed to maintain deniability and called traitors to their countries as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Western television is full of propaganda to allow the killing of innocent Islamic people for power and greed. The blood of all the children killed in the Iraq, Afghanistan Libya and Syria massacre's is on all our hands. Wilfully being ignorant because we don't want to acknowledge the truth does not make us innocent.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Mmk so it's the West's fault and junk. Acknowledged. Now what? Are my hands clean?

This bleeding heart "you may as well have been the one to pull the trigger" mentality is absolute rubbish.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No our hands are not clean because we allow fascist to control our democratic societies. Our inaction cements their rule which is why they use fear to immobilize us.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: Shamrock6

No our hands are not clean because we allow fascist to control our democratic societies. Our inaction cements their rule which is why they use fear to immobilize us.

We do not allow fascist to control our democratic republic. I do not feel responsible for anything this government does and will never feel guilty over something i do not control. cheap tactics to use. guilting people is very cheap and lame.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I notice more and more sites still coming on line with this one. Hopefully it will finally gain national attention to see what the msm has to say about it.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

God you're acting obnoxious, and ignorant.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'll wait until I see some other sources on this.

However, my initial reaction is that if the Mossad really is training ISIS in the region there is no way in hell any of them are going to be captured by Iraqi Keystone Kop "special forces."

edit on 9-3-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer
Great Post.

The mainstream media here IMO is so controlled that I
doubt they will cover the story, other nations may however,
IMO.

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
This is breaking now and several sites are picking up on it. There were 4 people arrested,1Arab,1 Mossad and 2 Americans that were all advisers for ISIS. Of course there is nothing on mainstream media yet. But here is the post,lets see if it pans out.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

They were breaking Iraqi laws, let them face Iraqi justice. I believe they are still fond of hanging people there. Sounds good to me.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm still suspicious of this story.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but even accepting the premise that other news sources won't cover the story why has there been no follow up on such an explosive report from the original source which appears to be FARS?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

I can agree with that. I don't care what their nationality is, if they are aiding those against that country,let them pay for it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join