It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth Hijacked: 911 Perps Created the Truth Movement!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
This is what the thread is about how people are purposefully trying to mislead you from answering the basic questions above.

No Shadow Herder. You believe the thermite theory is the correct one. This is why other theories are disturbing for you.
A BELIEF is the reason for why Judy Wood is a quack in your view.

If not you would have been able to explain and document your opinions long ago.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: wotyathink

I dont believe in the thermite theory, actually I am more inclined to believe that when the towers collapsed the top section ripped through the bottom portion pushing and breaking the core columns. If you can please find anywhere that I have said anything about subscribing to thermite theory.

I would like to focus on all the events that took place before the first plane hit the first tower anything after is a waste of peoples time but as you know that is the point.
edit on 21-4-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I dont believe in the thermite theory

I remember you to have stated somewhere that "steven jones has found the thermite proof." I'm not going to take the time to look that up though.
For making my point it does not matter which theory you believe to be true.
If you believe the progressive pancake theory to be true then that too explains why you must condemn other research.

originally posted by: Shadow HerderI would like to focus on all the events that took place before the first plane hit the first tower anything after is a waste of peoples time but as you know that is the point.

If you don't want to talk about the WHY's and HOW's of Judy Wood's research then you should not judge her research to begin with! THAT is the point, not some belief system or conspiracy theory about me wanting to waste peoples time!

If you have theories and beliefs then simply do not pronounce these as fact -and in addition refuse to discus the factual information on which J. Woods research is based upon.
edit on 21-4-2015 by wotyathink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: wotyathink

Nope you are wrong yet again. Never once said that.

I posted this earlier. The points raised as to who funded and caused 911 is of importance.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Nope you are wrong yet again. Never once said that.

In case I'd have no difficulties taking back what I said. But not relevant as a belief in the-one-and-only theory still is the reason for why you are judging others.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I posted this earlier. The points raised as to who funded and caused 911 is of importance.

Is a good video, and agreed getting the overall picture is much more important than personal beliefs..

That said, my point concerning J. Wood is not based on belief.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: wotyathink

Discussing theories here would be off topic.

I'm only pointing out the basic facts and which Judy Woods research is based upon.

It is also intriguing that you would frame your response to me in this manner as I have carefully refrained throughout this thread from discussing the minute details of any of the theories as to how 9/11 was carried out, and the previous response of yours to which I replied did in fact refer to specific details from the event whose researchers we are examining within this thread. We are taking a look at the researchers in this thread. Making an off topic comment in one breath and telling me I'm off topic in the next will not make your point.

I shall repeat my earlier query, addressed not only to you, but to the community at large:
As I've said, I'm familiar with her theories as I've heard her interviewed, I just don't see the links to the hard data supporting it now that I'm trying to reference it. Can anyone provide these links? I do have an open mind to the subject, just show me the data.

Factual information is intriguing?

Information that, whether factual or not, neither makes nor breaks Dr. Wood's story.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: engineercutout
the previous response of yours to which I replied did in fact refer to specific details from the event whose researchers we are examining within this thread. We are taking a look at the researchers in this thread. Making an off topic comment in one breath and telling me I'm off topic in the next will not make your point.

I know. But the specific details mentioned earlier are widely acknowledged facts, not theories. I will get back to these facts later (once more). They should indicate whether or not J.Wood is so thoroughly wrong, bad, you name it, as OP has stated several times in at least 2 threads.

As for links to hard data; If you are interested in the area Judy Wood explores then her website should be OK. The book is OK too if you really want to reference. What the hard data is you (everyone) will have to decide for yourself. I'm not the government that tells you what to study or believe.

Laters.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

Please limit posts to the topic of this thread. If you want to discuss something else, please find a relevant thread or start one.

Do not reply to this post.

Thanks,
Blaine91555
Mod and Member

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well, this should have been reasonably suspected all along. I mean, why wouldn't they attempt to flood the discussion with nonsense and steer things in directions that were obviously false? There's no better way to discredit someone than to have them making fools of themselves.

At this point I don't think it's even possible to figure out what's true and what isn't. There is just too much background noise and too many people with too many motives to lie and/or promote theories that just don't work.

Really. 9/11 is gonna be the new Kennedy saga. In 50 years we'll all be exactly where we are now. Still arguing over what did and didn't happen or whether it was even a conspiracy at all. The only thing that might possibly change is more people might be open to the possibility that TOS might be BS. The more time that passes, the fewer people there will be who will take the questions personally and (hopefully) more people might be more willing to look at it (somewhat) objectively.

But whatever happens, if TOS is not what really happened, I would not ever expect the truth to be 100% known by the general public. The whole thing is just hopelessly muddled.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

I get a kick (well, it's not funny) but the "truthers" keep saying "Where are the bodies?" from the 911 crashes.
Look at the recent crash in Switzerland. There are no bodies! at least, not whole bodies. I talked to one of the NTSB guys I work near. He says an airline crash, hitting at speed, is like putting a frog and an aluminum can in blender. There ARE no whole bodies left. There are only pieces. They were only planting flags to mark pieces of people left. Think about that. Not to mention they all had eight minutes to watch the ground come up to meet them. GOD bless them all.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Shadow Herders right. There is absolutely no doubt that those who did 911 had and have a team of disinformation, misinformation agents fully operative…

Its all part of the general mix of diffusion to keep the truth muddied up.

They’ve done a fine job

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Shadow Herders right. There is absolutely no doubt that those who did 911 had and have a team of disinformation, misinformation agents fully operative…

They’ve done a fine job

Did you notice that the thread was hijacked by the directed energy weapons gang. It went on for pages when the first Original post predicted they would do so then it also outlined the tactics which they did employ directly or indirectly.

People debunked all the conspiracies debunked in the popular mechanics magazine months before the hit piece. It was debunked by truthers on the very forums that promoted the disinformation.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

There is absolutely no doubt that those who did 911 had and have a team of disinformation, misinformation agents fully operative…

You forget one factor in your theory.
Human Nature
Just look at all the government sex scandals.
Government Sex Scandals
That doesn't even include the secret service or American generals.

People boink and talk to people they shouldn't.
People feel the money they get isn't enough.
People get the honesty bug when they get older.

You simply can't have a conspiracy this big and no one talks.
It's human nature.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

They’ve done a fine job

Did you notice that the thread was hijacked by the directed energy weapons gang. It went on for pages when the first Original post predicted they would do so then it also outlined the tactics which they did employ directly or indirectly.

People debunked all the conspiracies debunked in the popular mechanics magazine months before the hit piece. It was debunked by truthers on the very forums that promoted the disinformation.

They are very conning and have to carry out their plans eventhough their stuff is ridiculous and obvious lies

They depend on ignorance and blind faith in something that no longer is worthy of the faithful

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: Willtell

There is absolutely no doubt that those who did 911 had and have a team of disinformation, misinformation agents fully operative…

You forget one factor in your theory.
Human Nature
Just look at all the government sex scandals.
Government Sex Scandals
That doesn't even include the secret service or American generals.

You simply can't have a conspiracy this big and no one talks.

According to the official story it took less than 20 people to pull off 911. Not many people at all. Unless you factor in Israeli mossad agents shadowing the hijackers for sometime before the attacks then the number starts to grow.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Endless debates about uniformed physics thermite and getting confused by math certainly distracted from the other pieces of the puzzle, whether it was by accident or because agitators tried to steer the conversation a certain way. But it was most likely because people preferred to spend more time with that fascinating collapse footage.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join