It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth Hijacked: 911 Perps Created the Truth Movement!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: engineercutout
I suppose that I was wrong about her not making any wild claims, she does seem to be running off into the woods with it.
[...]
Does anyone have links to other data that she has presented that is more compelling? I am open to considering it...

Unclear what the "wild claims" are about, Engineercutout. But this can wait..

Parts of drjudywood.com have not been updated since 2007-8. The site isn't easy to navigate but most of the info to be found there is still in agreement with her book "Where Did The Towers Go". I do own a copy of the book myself.
This 2 hour presentation from 2012 is an attempt to sum up the book.

The claim Judy Wood makes is that some sort of Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) must have been used as the main destructive force that brought down the twin towers, and also building 7.

But, and as you also mention, we would drift away from OPs intentions for the thread if we were to discuss any evidence for these claims here.

On the other hand, OP has put forth claims about J. Wood and her work that he thus far has not been able to provide any proof nor evidence for, which is why I care to engage here at all -ONLINE LYNCHING BASED ON BELIEF AND HEARSAY.

I say lets have a look at what the claim (use of DEW) IS BASED UPON and see if the OPs witch hunt is fair to begin with. We do not need go into secondary details that may or may not be supporting evidence for J. Woods' claim.
Only some basic observations and known facts the OP so far has chosen to completely ignore.

Let me know if you think that would be a fair&balanced approach.

"There are ways of telling whether she is a witch"

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: wotyathink

originally posted by: engineercutout
I suppose that I was wrong about her not making any wild claims, she does seem to be running off into the woods with it.
[...]
Does anyone have links to other data that she has presented that is more compelling? I am open to considering it...

Unclear what the "wild claims" are about, Engineercutout. .....

The claim Judy Wood makes is that some sort of Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) must have been used as the main destructive force that brought down the twin towers, and also building 7.

That qualifies as a wild claim in my book but I guess it's all subjective.

It seems beyond implausible to me that there was an unknown weapon powerful enough to take down two huge skyscrapers undetected that was apparently never used before or since with no evidence of where it was based or how it was developed. It's been nearly 14 years. Why wouldn't they be using it on the battlefield by now? I also see she's suggesting HAARP as a possible source of this directed energy attack which tells me she has no idea what she's talking about.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So, how much disinformation was in this piece on intentional disinformation about 9/11?

What I KNOW about 9/11 in one sentence -
It didn't happen like the 9/11 Commission said it did.
Given the cluttered playing field of "facts" to be sifted through the odds of anyone finding the "truth" and the myriad events it is required to provide explanations for is next to nil. Unless you were part of the planning or execution of it, of course.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think 911 was actually planned, designed and actuated by 2 guys in Waycross, Georgia.

Would that be any more far fetched than the OS?

I watched a movie on my big old screen the other night and it didn't make alot of sense till the last 20 minutes.

It was on netflix and it was called ..."Tesla..Master of lighting".....

Somewhere in the last part it talked about "Direct energy beam weapons" that were developed in 1960....

Maybe I am not smart enough to understand it all..I really need someone else to decipher it for me...

Would appreciate the ats crowd to divulge their knowledge on it...

ISO

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

It seems beyond implausible to me that there was an unknown weapon powerful enough to take down two huge skyscrapers undetected that was apparently never used before or since with no evidence of where it was based or how it was developed.

We need to agree on what we see on the crime scene. If you understand this to be a collapse of a building caused by a plane than that that is both fine and in perfect agreement with what we were told to see:

I just want to know whether Judy Wood is a witch or not. Everyone seems to avoid WHAT the claim (use of DEW) is based upon.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: isofakingwetoddid
It was on netflix and it was called ..."Tesla..Master of lighting".....

Somewhere in the last part it talked about "Direct energy beam weapons" that were developed in 1960....

Maybe I am not smart enough to understand it all..I really need someone else to decipher it for me...

Would appreciate the ats crowd to divulge their knowledge on it...

Maybe look for the manipulating of matter on a molecular, or maybe even sub-atomic level.
Boil an egg full force in your microwave oven and we may get a clue?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: wotyathink

I always wondered why my popcorn jumped off the plate like that in the microwave...

Kinda funny...It's called a "MICROWAVE" for a reason yet people still eat their food from it.....

If I were to tell you I just went to Brandsfart and got a "big screen tv, an iphone and a macrowave, you might just say, "What"?...

But MICROWAVES are okay....The military uses them everyday and now the police depts. are starting to use them for crowd control....

Pearl Harbor happened EXACTLY like the OS says.
JFK happened EXACTLY like the OS says.
PeeWee Herman happened EXACTLY like the OS says.
Benghazi happened EXACTLY like the OS says...
Bill Clinton NEVER lied.
Roswell happened EXACTLY like the OS says.
ANYTHING on Mars is a rock...just as the OS says...
Obama is our first Haaaawwaaaiinnnn President as the OS says...lol
Bill O'Reilly should stick to owning Auto Parts stores and get off the air. Or move him and Howard Sperm and Alix Jones to a far away island and let them hash it out.

I often wonder why they don't install the same building design (as the WTC's) at the end of all runways in the world....
There would never be a plane crash again and the steel would not "MELT" on the cctv cams....

I just went to the store to get some gas to power up my lawnmower and I tracked myself on my cell phone..It told me my arrival time, how much gas I purchased and even told me that I went to the atm to get lotto cash....

But WE can't find a plane? (mh370) ...Right ..Got it...I gotta go back outside now and prune my rosebushes with my new chainsaw.....WTF?

MODS..if this is off topic, kick my butt to the curb again....seeya

ISO

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

a reply to: wotyathink

I always wondered why my popcorn jumped off the plate like that in the microwave...

Kinda funny...It's called a "MICROWAVE" for a reason yet people still eat their food from it.....

If I were to tell you I just went to Brandsfart and got a "big screen tv, an iphone and a macrowave, you might just say, "What"?...

But MICROWAVES are okay....The military uses them everyday and now the police depts. are starting to use them for crowd control....

Pearl Harbor happened EXACTLY like the OS says.
JFK happened EXACTLY like the OS says.
PeeWee Herman happened EXACTLY like the OS says.
Benghazi happened EXACTLY like the OS says...
Bill Clinton NEVER lied.
Roswell happened EXACTLY like the OS says.
ANYTHING on Mars is a rock...just as the OS says...
Obama is our first Haaaawwaaaiinnnn President as the OS says...lol
Bill O'Reilly should stick to owning Auto Parts stores and get off the air. Or move him and Howard Sperm and Alix Jones to a far away island and let them hash it out.

I often wonder why they don't install the same building design (as the WTC's) at the end of all runways in the world....
There would never be a plane crash again and the steel would not "MELT" on the cctv cams....

I just went to the store to get some gas to power up my lawnmower and I tracked myself on my cell phone..It told me my arrival time, how much gas I purchased and even told me that I went to the atm to get lotto cash....

But WE can't find a plane? (mh370) ...Right ..Got it...I gotta go back outside now and prune my rosebushes with my new chainsaw.....WTF?

MODS..if this is off topic, kick my butt to the curb again....seeya

ISO

What a bunch of loony gibberish. Yeah, it's all off topic. Don't like your phone? TURN IT OFF. No one is making you carry a cell. Just saying...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It seems beyond implausible to me that there was an unknown weapon powerful enough to take down two huge skyscrapers undetected that was apparently never used before or since with no evidence of where it was based or how it was developed.

We need to agree on what we see on the crime scene. If you understand this to be a collapse of a building caused by a plane than that that is both fine and in perfect agreement with what we were told to see:

I just want to know whether Judy Wood is a witch or not. Everyone seems to avoid WHAT the claim (use of DEW) is based upon.

No, it is not in agreement with "what we were told to see." It is WHAT I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES. No amount of your revisionism will ever change that. The reason? I believe the reality of what happened before my eyes that day. You? Nah, you believe in things which did not happen, were witnessed by no one and which cannot ever be proven...because they are not real.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I just want to know whether Judy Wood is a witch or not.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. I already said I think the idea of a secret "directed energy weapon" is extremely implausible; even more so 14 years removed from the event with no corroborating evidence having surfaced in the meantime. The photograph you keep posting does nothing to change my thoughts on that. How should a building collapsing according to the OS actually look?

I went to drjudywood.com and she's talking about HAARP and chemtrails so it's no surprise she has a reputation for making wild claims. That doesn't make her a "witch" that just makes her yet another unreliable source of information.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Thanks Jacko.....

I always respected your post but not anymore. I am a "looney"... but YOU posted a picture of an "EXPLOSION", not a demolition.

You actually went after my character for the post I made?....

Where are the mods when you need them?

YOUR belief is only that........YOURS....

But somehow, I am sure you were there and you witnessed it and can give us first hand knowledge of all that went on...

Sorry, I am just loony...I don't know anything....Wow!!!!... I am so stupid that I didn't even know building 7 went down until...well, yesterday....I had never heard that one...Wow!!!!...Do you have a youtube channel I can watch that will give me all the info I need....

Thanks...

ISO

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Do you even KNOW what this shows?

911review.org...

You ACTUALLY may not know the TRUTH....

I don't either...Bash me again J.....

ISO

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: isofakingwetoddid

oops...my bad...can't seem to link things right .....sorry...

911review.org...

maybe this works ...if not I will keep trying............

I

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hope you can read a simple diagram...Blueprints might be WAY out of your league.

I am a LOONEY cause I don't believe Titanium and Aluminum can win against concrete encased steel?

Go and spend $400 on the best Taylor Made Driver you cad...Make sure it is Titanium...

Swing as hard as you can against your garage door rail...golf club looses everytime...

Drive your Pacer into a bridge abutment at 100 mph when you go on vacation in Michigan and see what happens...Bridge abutment wins everytime...

You may have been in a jovial mood when you called me "Looney".. but that was not in accordance with the OP......

ISO

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Macrowave sounds badass. Would probably blow up your food instantly. You'd definitely prefer a microwave -to cook food! Microwave is good.

Probably is off topic yes. But the OP has not been very co-operative so we've got to find out ourselves.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

How should a building collapsing according to the OS actually look?

The twin towers could not "collapse" the way they did. It did not only look as if they exploded. They had to be blown up to come down that way and that fast.

The quest for me here is to find out whether OP is right or wrong in his accusations of Judy Wood and her research. To find out we need to agree about what we see at the crime scene.

The chemtrails and HAARP and any other potential DEW related weaponry are irrelevant at this point. J. Wood mentions this only in a context of summing up possible explanations.

edit on 16-3-2015 by wotyathink because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2015 by wotyathink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
No, it is not in agreement with "what we were told to see." It is WHAT I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES. No amount of your revisionism will ever change that.

The twin towers did not collapse (as we were told they did). They exploded. Building 7 collapsed.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: isofakingwetoddid

Go and spend $400 on the best Taylor Made Driver you cad...Make sure it is Titanium...

Swing as hard as you can against your garage door rail...golf club looses everytime...

Drive your Pacer into a bridge abutment at 100 mph when you go on vacation in Michigan and see what happens...Bridge abutment wins everytime...

Please explain how a paper straw can be put completely through a raw potato.
High school science/physics teachers have been doing it for decades.

Perhaps you could benefit from a few months back in school.
Have you forgotten f=m*a?
Your pacer at 100mph will hit the bridge with 500 tons of force.
Same car at 500mph will hit with 12544 tons of force.
That's 25 times the force with only 5 times the speed.

High school physics teachers don't have a problem with the planes and 911.
Are they being paid off too? No!
Quite simply YOU ARE WRONG in your physics beliefs.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Well ..I'll tell you what there Samkent...

I will place a structural steel column from the WTC in my driveway and I will bet you $1 million dollars you will not be able to drive your Pacer/Pinto/Midget/Station Wagon..Or whatever it is you drive these days, into my driveway and I will feel very safe in my home.

As far as "titanium", I have not done all the analytical research on it because it seems to ...ME....to be a waste of time.

If you were in fact there , or you lost someone close , I am truly sorry.

If not...Then STFU...

You might not know as much as you think you know....(look at the blueprints bud...they don't lie)

ISO

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

maybe you ought to read this....

It will explain your paper straw theory...

www.spotweldinc.com...

You SOUND really good...

But I wouldn't buy a used car from you.....

ISO

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join