It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times drops bombshell on Hillary Clinton’s use of private email at State Department

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

This story is unbelievable

The unbelievable part is that it's written in the New York Times!

Hillary is the worst of the worst.

I had to laugh. The New York Times is our Pravda (Truth).

Agreed. The Clintons are about as corrupt as they come, but they've always been teflon before (almost always except for that little impeachment thing).

It's surprising these unflattering stories about Hillary are coming out in the Liberal media. What does this mean?
Do the Dems have another artificially manufactured candidate (like Obama) in the wings?

Would not surprise me.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector
Would not surprise me.

They do. If the Democrats really want to win, they will run Elizabeth Warren. If the Republicans really want to win they will run Rudy Giuliani. They are both immensely popular, either would win in a landslide.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Gryphon66

There was no law against it, apparently, until 2014. See above.

As far as I know, there isn't a law against pissing on my boss's desk either...but I can lose my job over it.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Ha! Apparently of those 55000 emails she turned over....NONE were related to Benghazi!

Is anyone surprised?

This is the exact reason (lack of full disclosure) that she went the route she did.

Despicable! If she is elected president then it is confirmed: Idiots are in control of our electorate.

We really really really need a third party......

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Yeah...LOL

Uncle Joe Biden!!!

muahahaha

We are sooo screwed no matter who is elected president. It's just getting worse and worse.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The Flash Answers !!!

At this point, I feel sorry for Department of State spokeswoman Marie Harf. She’s always in way over her head.

Harf’s latest mess comes to us from a press conference held earlier today. Reporters asked if the Department of State could say with certitude that Clinton’s private email was never used to share classified information. DOS’s response? “It’s not really a pertinent question.”

“Do you have anything further on whether there’s going to be any kind of comprehensive review on the contents of these emails or how it is you’ve reached the decision that there is no classified information included?” asks a reporter.

“Well, obviously, and part of this is coming up because three hundred of her emails were provided to the Select Committee. Somebody obviously had to go through all fifty-five thousand pages and determine if there was anything that was deemed responsive to the Select Committee’s request. So that process for that request was undertaken. If other requests come through in the future, they will be gone through as well to see if there’s anything responsive and appropriate to be provided. She and her team has said it was not used for anything but unclassified work. You know, we don’t undergo scans of everyone’s unclassified email to make sure they’re only doing unclassified work. So I think there was any indication she was doing anything but here, so I don’t think it’s really a pertinent question,” Harf replied.

BwaHaHaHa

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

With a revelation around every corner, it seems someone or ones are actively working to derail any thinking she has about running again. I have people I know that think she'll be the next President. I think the parties like to bring in unknowns with less public baggage. Another friend likes Governor Scott Walker. He's far from articulate so I don't think he'll make it.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So she was keeping all her emails on Benghazi on her home server!?

Maybe her Teflon coating is also very old!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I feel like this whole "Bush Vs Clinton" Redo is just a joke of a social experiment by the Gov to see just how STUPID the American people are.....

"Look at that they will take anything! BAHAHAHAHA , we really can do whatever we want"

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well. This is one way to give away your country's intelligence and State secrets without having to face charges of espionage or treason. Having Department of State business on your own personal accounts and your own personal server is evidently not a felony or chargeable offense. The motives are questionable and it is suspicious and unethical, but you can't be "hanged" for it.

Just claim you were hacked and the intelligence was stolen. Meanwhile, another few billion in your family's foundation was worth all the risk. Just speculating here, but really!

Lawyers!!! Sheesh!!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, George Dubya said himself that Hillary is his sister in law...
So a little sibling rivalry is probably going down.

My guess is Jeb would be a favorite over Hillary in the Bush camp.

Which is exactly why The United States should not allow Dynastic rule.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I really hope that this isn't forgotten about. There was a similar scandal that happened with Palin when she was running as VP and she was drug through the mud by the media about how unprofessional it was to conduct official state business over personal channels.

Oh and yeah, i lean left but also believe in equal treatment.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton put United States national security at risk, she should not be trusted. Anyone could have hacked into her private account.

She also is in violation of the freedom of information act. Anne L. Weismann needs to be immediately subpoenaed to find out what happened to those e-mails.

I am sure there is some Benghazi dirt lurking around inside them as well. Hillary is an out of control, power hungry lunatic. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The sleazy Beatch should be arrested for treason but that won't happen. At the very least though, the Democratic party should throw her under the buss in an attempt at trying to salvage their party.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: AuranVector
Would not surprise me.

They do. If the Democrats really want to win, they will run Elizabeth Warren. If the Republicans really want to win they will run Rudy Giuliani. They are both immensely popular, either would win in a landslide.

Elizabeth Warren, too far left.

Rudy Giuliani, maybe?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Ha! Apparently of those 55000 emails she turned over....NONE were related to Benghazi!

Is anyone surprised?

This is the exact reason (lack of full disclosure) that she went the route she did.

Despicable! If she is elected president then it is confirmed: Idiots are in control of our electorate.

We really really really need a third party......

Unfortunately, our system is so corrupt and it's so costly to mount a national campaign, that the only way a Third Party candidate could win is if he is co-opted by the Elites.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

With a revelation around every corner, it seems someone or ones are actively working to derail any thinking she has about running again. I have people I know that think she'll be the next President. I think the parties like to bring in unknowns with less public baggage. Another friend likes Governor Scott Walker. He's far from articulate so I don't think he'll make it.

I suspect you're right about the Left derailing Hillary.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

very true

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I feel like this whole "Bush Vs Clinton" Redo is just a joke of a social experiment by the Gov to see just how STUPID the American people are.....

"Look at that they will take anything! BAHAHAHAHA , we really can do whatever we want"

I'm sure Obama feels that way.

I assumed that Jeb Bush was brought in to ensure Hillary would win. But it looks like she's being attacked by her own Lefties.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Well, George Dubya said himself that Hillary is his sister in law...
So a little sibling rivalry is probably going down.

My guess is Jeb would be a favorite over Hillary in the Bush camp.

Which is exactly why The United States should not allow Dynastic rule.

Have you looked at the Repubican polls? Most Republicans do NOT want Jeb Bush. Bush is a tarnished brand.
But he has access to the BIG money.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join