It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times drops bombshell on Hillary Clinton’s use of private email at State Department

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This story continues to blow my mind. I just realized that Obama HAD to have known about this! Did Hillary have his balls in a vice or what? Why didn't he DEMAND that she obey the law? If what we're hearing is true (and I believe it is), then he is 100% complicit and should be held responsible.

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Proof? I don't personally need proof when the circumstantial evidence of ALL democrats points nowhere but to this single outcome.

LOL! You're funny! "Who needs proof of anything when we can just assume whatever we want?" LOL!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheFlesh1980
a reply to: Willtell

In any sane world, this should be a BIG deal for a few reasons.

1. It displays how Hillary thinks the rules do not apply to her.
2. It displays a disregard for national security measures put in place to keep government correspondence safe.
3. It reflects an intention to usurp and bypass the archiving of her correspondence as a government official.

That being said, I do not think it will change anything. The Clintons have dodged so many political, legal, and ethical land mines and poop-bombs that it's become surreal. There are too many to list at this point.

Somehow, she will manage to run for President, and she just may succeed at being "elected". It's a mad world.

Speaking of which, enjoy this version of "Mad World" as you ponder how nothing sticks to a Clinton. Something may stick to a blue dress, or bullets may stick to our brave soldiers in Benghazi, but nothing sticks to a Clinton in this mad world.

Nothing mad about it, they just kill anyone who stands in their way.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Not when they are controlled by the dems. They just become accomplices of the criminals.

This kind of bi-partisan crap really annoys me. Wake up. Democrats and republicans are both working together to screw you. The republicans aren't any better than the democrats. The democrats aren't any better than the republicans. This whole "my party is better" nonsense is just that, nonsense.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow, What a surprise! A liar doing everything in her power to cover up any paper trail of her lies.

A lot of Benghazi chatter inside those e-mails I am sure. Her inability to do her job cost Americans their lives.

So much to discuss concerning this old carpet bagging hag in an empty suit, so little time. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Willtell

Foggy Bottom sound like a 70s rock band and a 1 hit wonder.

You're probably thinking of the Soggy Bottom Boys featured in "O Brother Where Art Thou?" and lip synched by the actors...

on topic- Tear her MF head OFF!!! (figuratively of course... I wouldnt want her to be the reason behind yet another mess we would have to deal with...)
edit on 3/3/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The problem with being so polarized as a nation is that whenever something like this happens on either side it's blown out of proportion... like Blackmarketeer said, top Republicans do the same thing.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
The problem with being so polarized as a nation is that whenever something like this happens on either side it's blown out of proportion... like Blackmarketeer said, top Republicans do the same thing.

Sure there are problems with having a polarized nation, but this is absolutely not one of them. If anything the opposite is true, because everyone on one side downplays it, and everyone mad already hates the other party.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

I can see your point... in the end, there is little change in people's opinions of Hillary Clinton.

I just think it makes people give emotional responses instead of take the time to look at the situation rationally and ask questions like "What does this mean in the bigger scheme of things? Why is it a big deal?" "Was she doing this on purpose or on accident?"

It took me a while of thinking about it to realize that it meant that she was avoiding archiving her e-mails for investigations, the same thing Sarah Palin was doing. I certainly didn't see the significance of using a personal e-mail while at work at first.
edit on 03amTue, 03 Mar 2015 11:03:58 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton should NEVER have been Secretary of State.

She was unqualified. And she did nothing but travel around like a vice president and helped murder Khadafy and turn Libya, one of the best Arab and African countries, into a failed state.

Obama obviously didn’t think much of the job to give it to her.

Obama gave her the job based on the Godfathers idea of:
Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

This is one reason the foreign policy of America right now is falling apart

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What would Hillary want to hide?

An affair with some transsexual Asian diplomat?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

top Republicans do the same thing.

But were they the Secretary of State and are they running for president? I'm mostly left-leaning, but this is inexcusable, IMO.

I just think it makes people give emotional responses instead of take the time to look at the situation rationally and ask questions like "What does this mean in the bigger scheme of things? Why is it a big deal?" "Was she doing this on purpose or on accident?"

I definitely agree with you, there. I posted many questions I have... But what she did violated the Federal Records Act. Not only was she avoiding archiving, she opened the US government up to email hackers. It doesn't mean Hillary was intentionally hiding anything, but I'd sure like to hear her reasoning on this...

Palin is a nobody. She never held a federal office.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

It was a trade off...she kept her mouth shut about what she knew about
him not being qualified to be POTUS. They both made it work to
their own advantage, while setting the bar really low to hold high office.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Willtell

It was a trade off...she kept her mouth shut about what she knew about
him not being qualified to be POTUS. They both made it work to
their own advantage, while setting the bar really low to hold high office.

You may have hit on something here. She and Bill WERE the ones that first brought up the birther issue during the Democratic campaign.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

a reply to: dr1234

"Was she doing this on purpose or on accident?"

Remember this is Hillary...Whitewater, Vince Foster,
She was under sniper fire in Bosnia,
An online video caused the Benghazi attack....

Nothing she does is by accident.

edit on 3-3-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19070743]network dude[/post Secret service missed it. CIA missed it. NSA missed it.

Actually the truth came to light when Hil's email got hacked by Guccifer.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Clinton aides “took no actions to have her personal emails preserved on department servers at the time, as required by the Federal Records Act.”

A lowly aide will be thrown under the bus and what-difference-does-it-make Hillary won't feel a thing.

Hilary is ultimately responsible.

Trying to throw an aide, under the bus, will not work.

If this is true she needs to be removed from office immediately.
edit on 3-3-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: queenofswords

Clinton aides “took no actions to have her personal emails preserved on department servers at the time, as required by the Federal Records Act.”

A lowly aide will be thrown under the bus and what-difference-does-it-make Hillary won't feel a thing.

Hilary is ultimately responsible.

Trying to throw an aide, under the bus, will not work.

If this is true she needs to be removed from office immediately.

Oh, okay. But...but...What about Benghazi?

The dismissals were announced after the completion of the Accountability Review Board report, which fixed the blame for the poor security that led to the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, including the U.S. ambassador, at the Assistant Secretary level and below. Besides Boswell, two other officials in Diplomatic Security lost their positions, as well as a deputy assistant secretary in the Near East bureau.

I'll wait and see. She is the teflon princess.

edit on 3-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This whole issue is ridiculous for a number of reasons.

Firstly, there is no way she deliberately set out to use a private e-mail account with a view to later deleting any incriminating correspondence from her account. Nobody in their right mind could assume that no other copies of those e-mails exist anywhere. Not on any server or on any other computer. Hell of a powerful delete button she must have there.

Second. It's safe to say with 100% certainty that the NSA will have records of all electronic communications of every single government official, Govt. e-mail account or not. So once you know that you have to concede there was no wrong doing being 'covered up' but when it comes to Hilary you can point these things out till you are blue in the face folk will still accuse the hell out of her. It's the same mentality as that idiotic Obama birth certificate carry-on.

The suggestion that someone using the wrong server to send e-mails cost lives and was some kind of earth shaking security breach is as mind bending as it is absurd. As I said though, because it's her, facts and common sense are jettisoned. Some people actively look for any crap they can throw at her. Things like lack of any evidence are no obstacle to these people. The worst part is the perpetrators of this nonsense are mainly other government officials. It's a schoolyard mentality being financed by our taxes. Funny nobody ever seems to object to that

There is also no way in hell that she used something unsecure like yahoo or hotmail. Another absurd suggestion designed to exaggerate and sensationalise this non-issue.

I'm no fan of Hilary. I do find this whole witch hunt nit-picking horse # ridiculous and annoying though. If it's not her it's the President. It never stops.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
In government circles it's standard practice: source 1
[url=http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2008/09/10/28894/palin-email-privilege/]so

The Bush email controversy killed zero Americans..four Americans died in Bengazi under her watch.

yeah, and 20 died under bush and his cronies.....guess what, none of them, or Hillary, had anything to do with killing American diplomats, so quit frothing at the mouth.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

It's the Soggy Bottom Boys when the air is colder than the sogginess. It's their winter name.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join