It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God of Abraham spoke to me.Now what?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I believe in shapeshifting aliens. But i think im at the wrong party....

edit on pm30000003115Mon, 02 Mar 2015 23:34:43 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther
All christians believe in god the father, Yahweh (aka, Jehovah). It's also the same god of the Jews and Muslims and, supposedly, even those of the bahá'í faith.

edit on 2-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

They all believe Jesus died for their sins. That's the Christianity I'm speaking of. And yes, Christianity is fractured and divided, I'm not so sure that wasn't the goal all along.

Not quite. Mormons believe the atonement occurred in the Garden of Gethsemane before his arrest, not on the cross.

Are they Christians? Do you see my point? Do you see how Atheists habitually construct a straw man of generic beliefs and then proceed to easily tear it down to make themselves look awesome?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
ViciLaw

Can be an hallucination like some people tell you and you are supposed to continue as nothing. Can be an hallucination and at the same time a message from unconscious/"other side of the veil" to seek answers.

You have to figure it out.

By the way if you do not mind. What was the task?

edit on 2-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shakawkaw People only seem to call Catholics "Roman Catholic" if a) they are doing census surveys or b) they are kinda freaked out by Catholicism. OP, How do you *feel* about you Medical-religious incident?

edit on 2-3-2015 by Look2theSacredHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

I'm sure that to a christian of another denomination that might seem pertinent but to the atheist they are all wrong. It isn't a strawman.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
it could be a health issues, or it could be the real deal.
there are several examples of people being called by God that didn't want to be or didn't realize they were being called.

one that comes to mind is Gideon

God sent his angel and he said to Gideon " The Lord is with you, you mighty man of valor!". Gideon was like who me.

another was Samuel.

Samuel was left by his mother with the Hebrew Judge Eli, he was to be trained to be a judge as his mother had promised if she was given a son. one night Samuel heard the God calling him and thought it was Eli calling and went to him, this happened a couple of times and then the third time Eli realizes it was God calling. he then told him that if God called him again, to say that he was listening.

point is many are called, few are chosen. you have to be willing to hear. the road may not be a pleasant one, it also maybe a long one. and your "job" may not be about you, it may be about someone you know that God uses you to reach.

i will say this, if you don't respond, he will call you again, again and again, but it might not be as loud and you might nothear it any more, but you will always have that small voice.

did God tell you what it was he wanted you to do.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'm sure that to a christian of another denomination that might seem pertinent but to the atheist they are all wrong. It isn't a strawman.

But it is most certainly a sweeping generalization that completely ("to the atheist they are all wrong") disregards distinguishing characteristics that make one religion unique from another.

"To the atheist they are all wrong" sounds like the pinnacle (or stalagmite) of general ignorance to me. Like you don't even have to think about it, nor do you even care to. It's just God=wrong. I'm sorry, but that kind of thinking is...

...well, frankly, exactly the same kind of black-and-white nonsense that plagues both the religious and the irreligious.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ViciLaw

I would need a helluva lot more info before trying to advise you. You could start by answering the questions that are already posed.

In the meantime, read this.

www.amazon.com...

👣

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The task was to find the pardon my wording here I don't know how to pronounce it. Benehaphalim, Benihanephalim or Bineihaenephalim. They are some sort of group and that they would give me some sort of object, there was no information about what I am meant to do with this object.

He said that during the time of the coming tribulations I'll be guided like a magnet attracting a piece of metal.

Also do I call it a he?she? or it? I know it sounded like a male voice but for some reason it didn't feel male. I was very confused about that part.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Apparently I am tasked with a job?

if God wants anything from you, it would be something like this..

JOB (Chapter 29)
1Job continued his discourse:
2“How I long for the months gone by,
for the days when God watched over me,
3when his lamp shone on my head
and by his light I walked through darkness!
4Oh, for the days when I was in my prime,
when God’s intimate friendship blessed my house,
5when the Almighty was still with me
and my children were around me,
6when my path was drenched with cream
and the rock poured out for me streams of olive oil.

7“When I went to the gate of the city
and took my seat in the public square,
8the young men saw me and stepped aside
and the old men rose to their feet;
9the chief men refrained from speaking
and covered their mouths with their hands;
10the voices of the nobles were hushed,
and their tongues stuck to the roof of their mouths.
11Whoever heard me spoke well of me,
and those who saw me commended me,

12because I rescued the poor who cried for help,
and the fatherless who had none to assist them.
13The one who was dying blessed me;
I made the widow’s heart sing.
14I put on righteousness as my clothing;
justice was my robe and my turban.
15I was eyes to the blind
and feet to the lame.
16I was a father to the needy;
I took up the case of the stranger.
17I broke the fangs of the wicked
and snatched the victims from their teeth.

18“I thought, ‘I will die in my own house,
my days as numerous as the grains of sand.
19My roots will reach to the water,
and the dew will lie all night on my branches.
20My glory will not fade;
the bow will be ever new in my hand.’

21“People listened to me expectantly,
waiting in silence for my counsel.
22After I had spoken, they spoke no more;
my words fell gently on their ears.
23They waited for me as for showers
and drank in my words as the spring rain.

24When I smiled at them, they scarcely believed it;
the light of my face was precious to them.
25I chose the way for them and sat as their chief;
I dwelt as a king among his troops;
I was like one who comforts mourners.

where have all the good men gone?, and where are all the gods?
...they're some big shoes to fill but it's the best walk a man can do
may it take you far & wide..

24The LORD bless you, and keep you;
25The LORD make His face shine on you,
And be gracious to you;
26The LORD lift up His countenance on you,
And give you peace.’

"..test EVERYTHING, hold fast to what is good & true" -1thes 5:21

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
a reply to: Shakawkaw People only seem to call Catholics "Roman Catholic" if a) they are doing census surveys or b) they are kinda freaked out by Catholicism. OP, How do you *feel* about you Medical-religious incident?

It made me feel uneasy, kind of like being pushed out of my comfort zone or jumping into a freezing lake.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The voice also said to prepare for Israel will be in ruins, for the faith of old will be destroyed by the faith of new.
No idea what that means? Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

Apparently I am tasked with a job?

if God wants anything from you, it would be something like this..

JOB (Chapter 29)
1Job continued his discourse:
2“How I long for the months gone by,
for the days when God watched over me,
3when his lamp shone on my head
and by his light I walked through darkness!
4Oh, for the days when I was in my prime,
when God’s intimate friendship blessed my house,
5when the Almighty was still with me
and my children were around me,
6when my path was drenched with cream
and the rock poured out for me streams of olive oil.

7“When I went to the gate of the city
and took my seat in the public square,
8the young men saw me and stepped aside
and the old men rose to their feet;
9the chief men refrained from speaking
and covered their mouths with their hands;
10the voices of the nobles were hushed,
and their tongues stuck to the roof of their mouths.
11Whoever heard me spoke well of me,
and those who saw me commended me,

12because I rescued the poor who cried for help,
and the fatherless who had none to assist them.
13The one who was dying blessed me;
I made the widow’s heart sing.
14I put on righteousness as my clothing;
justice was my robe and my turban.
15I was eyes to the blind
and feet to the lame.
16I was a father to the needy;
I took up the case of the stranger.
17I broke the fangs of the wicked
and snatched the victims from their teeth.

18“I thought, ‘I will die in my own house,
my days as numerous as the grains of sand.
19My roots will reach to the water,
and the dew will lie all night on my branches.
20My glory will not fade;
the bow will be ever new in my hand.’

21“People listened to me expectantly,
waiting in silence for my counsel.
22After I had spoken, they spoke no more;
my words fell gently on their ears.
23They waited for me as for showers
and drank in my words as the spring rain.

24When I smiled at them, they scarcely believed it;
the light of my face was precious to them.
25I chose the way for them and sat as their chief;
I dwelt as a king among his troops;
I was like one who comforts mourners.

where have all the good men gone?, and where are all the gods?
...they're some big shoes to fill but it's the best walk a man can do
may it take you far & wide..

24The LORD bless you, and keep you;
25The LORD make His face shine on you,
And be gracious to you;
26The LORD lift up His countenance on you,
And give you peace.’

"..test EVERYTHING, hold fast to what is good & true" -1thes 5:21

Why is it that I got chills and goose bumps from reading that? It went from the top of my head down to my toes?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

another thread started by an atheist it seems.

Why are atheist hell bent on attacking Christians?

I'm not attacking religion, I am asking the religious for an opinion.
Maybe I shouldn't have

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I'd say medical not spiritual. And you wouldnt be coming here if it was spiritual. We'd be reading about you going to the MSM-CNN and announcing to the world. So far, you haven't and aren't going to, rt?

I'd get a 2nd, even 3rd medical opinion. Hallucinations, seizures, mini stoke, tumors, arachnoid cysts, hypo and hyper-glycemia, feelings of grandeur, chemical imbalances in the brain functions, synapse disorder in firing...something else.

There are many, many things-not spiritually oriented that can cause this.

Yeh I am not going announcing yet, until I can fully rule out that this wasn't some hallucination, seizure or a mini stroke. I will be getting that 2nd,3rd and 4th medical opinion as well just to be on the safe side.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Serious question, would that be sparkly dots, like very bright fireflies flitting around in your field of vision? If so, you might have experienced a visual migraine, they can occur without the accompaniment of pain or nausea. They can also be accompanied by visual hallucinations, visual anomalies and sometimes even aural anomalies. They can make you pass out, my mother has these except hers are also painful. It's interesting that they don't show up in any definitive manner of CT, MRI or PET testing.

Cheers - Dave

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the heads up and no this wasn't like you described. It just went pitch black, but the vision went black dotted for what felt like a split second.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Beni Ha Nephilim means sons of the fallen (angels). They talk about an object called the "spear of destiny" .

Go on Youtube and look up "sons of the fallen and the spear of destiny".

What is the spear of destiny?

"
According to legend they possess a dangerous weapon, the spear of destiny, the Roman soldier spear that penetrated the side of Christ to make sure that he was dead. Whosoever possesses this holy lance (aka spear of destiny or destiny's lance), and understands the power it serves, holds in his hand, the destiny of the world - for good or evil.
"

edit on 3-3-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You have been contacted by a wise being, i too heard the whole sky resonating back in 2011 and a slow voice asked me to stop hearing, as my thoughts were interfering. God is perfect, he wants you for something needed somewhere. I suffer the lies of psychotronic sadists since 2009. We voice hearers need out, were deliberately attacked in order to gather souls to hell. The world is deceived, but knowledge will expand our view of life.

Let God work. As Jeshua said..do not worry.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Eh man, looks like you have had a dramatic experience. It's good you had yourself checked out, and are looking for answers to what this means to you. I get the impression that the spiritual side of life is starting to open up to you. It's normal to have more questions then answers when someone finds themselves in unusual situations.

Idk what task was brought up to you or what good sharing would do, but it is probably of a personal nature. It looks like your intuition may be growing and you have started to have a closer relationship to the divine. Consider meditating on your experience or asking the universe to help clarify how to go about things or give you more insight into the experience.

You mention the God of Abraham, but don't seem to be of a very religious mindset. Our subconscious will usually try to relate messages to us as best it can using imagery we can relate to. Consider learning more about different faiths, studying some psychology, (Jung and his ideas about archetypes, for example), and philosophy in general, in order to get a deeper understanding of how you feel about spirituality and all the forms it takes.

Hopefully, you take your time and move slowly with all this. Look after yourself and keep an open mind. People like sharing and discussing their opinions this side of life, but that doesn't change just how personal the journey really is...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join