It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God of Abraham spoke to me.Now what?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ViciLaw

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

another thread started by an atheist it seems.

Why are atheist hell bent on attacking Christians?

I'm not attacking religion, I am asking the religious for an opinion.
Maybe I shouldn't have

I think you were right and have gone to the right place. I did a search on Benihanephalim. I got a couple of interesting results for you that I hope make sense to you and your vision.

The Nephilim

Beni Elohim

Fallen Angels Giants?

Sons of God

I'm new to Christianity myself, so I truly hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ViciLaw

What if god was one of us..

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The religions do have it right. God is Light. God is Merciful. The problem is people make up excuses to not live in a loving way.

The beast is darkness and the deceiver trying to reverse people's understanding of God into a lie and has been doing this for a long time in slight ways.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

after reading your OP and the 10 follow up posts - i still dont grasp how you concluded that the voice in your head was " the god of abraham "

have i missed something or have you ommitted a key element from your accounts ?

please explain how " voice " = " god of abraham "

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

A word of advice..critical thinking should be applied before you decide to meet this group to obtain said object.

Assuming that it is the real deal, I'd say you are on your way to an interesting set of events ahead of you..take it from me, try to remember or better yet write down your experiences.

Once "they" are done with you, they'll cast you off and it will all seem like it never happened, some sort of distant dream.

Also I wouldn't discount that you may encounter ET'S, not that I'm trying to scare you..more like I'm trying to prepare you.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Also have you dabbled in the occult at all recently ? Perhaps some works related to the OTO ?

In my experience not everything that comes to you is going to be good, so be on guard.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

after reading your OP and the 10 follow up posts - i still dont grasp how you concluded that the voice in your head was " the god of abraham "

have i missed something or have you ommitted a key element from your accounts ?

please explain how " voice " = " god of abraham "

Sometimes some people 'know' certain things. For example, you can tell looking at the sky if you're going to need your umbrella on your way to work. You just 'know', by the sound of your engine, if your car is going to run good or not.

Now, it's possible, God of Abraham introduced himself, then again, it's possible, that somehow, he just.....knew. One of those hard to explain things.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj
Sometimes some people 'know' certain things. For example, you can tell looking at the sky if you're going to need your umbrella on your way to work. You just 'know', by the sound of your engine, if your car is going to run good or not.

Now, it's possible, God of Abraham introduced himself, then again, it's possible, that somehow, he just.....knew. One of those hard to explain things.

I agree that sometimes you just 'know' something, but if the OP had a legitimate religious experience and just 'knew' it was the 'god of Abraham', I don't think they would be questioning it on ATS.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

edit on 3-3-2015 by BUCKSFiZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: Anyafaj

I agree that sometimes you just 'know' something, but if the OP had a legitimate religious experience and just 'knew' it was the 'god of Abraham', I don't think they would be questioning it on ATS.

He, she or it is speaking to me in a way that isn't really words but sort of a speech that isn't telepathy either. It's odd I can't put my finger on how it is doing that, the only response it gave me is a tear drop like crystal that was glowing white. Around it was darkness and a fog trying to cloud it...

If only I knew what that was

It explained it:

He or she says that within every being big and small is this tear drop crystal thing, also that many can not move past the darkness for it is all around us. Also that freewill is to see if we can come as a whole, as one race, one people and work together as one. For what separates us are the walls that we build and that we some how infect one another. I don't know what it means by infect?
edit on 3-3-2015 by ViciLaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Also have you dabbled in the occult at all recently ? Perhaps some works related to the OTO ?

In my experience not everything that comes to you is going to be good, so be on guard.

No never dabbled in the so called dark arts. It showed me what a demon is and said that they got lost along the way, but will eventually return on the path again. Which makes me wonder how a demon can return to the right path? Aren't demons just down right evil in nature and never return to the so called good side?

Also demons don't have horns or eyes, they they look like artificial and their bodies smell like decomposing eggs, they have no face, but some how they can still hear,see and smell.

Why is it teaching me this stuff..

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Whether you go for religion or not, stay away from the Romans... There is nothing Christian about Catholicism.

edit on 3-3-2015 by TrueBrit because: Grammar correction

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
That's an interesting story, and assuming you're being truthful (not that I have any reason to doubt you), I'm pretty amazed that you remember it with such clarity.

I've had a couple of what I would call spiritual experiences. The most recent one, I was sitting on my floor working on a computer tower or something, and out of nowhere I 'was' somewhere else, with no sense of myself, or the room around me, or anything. I can't much of anything about 'where' I was or what I was 'seeing', except it was dark and there were countless little points of light moving all around, but it was the most intense, profound clarity I've ever felt. It felt like an eternity, but it couldn't have lasted more than a minute, and when I 'came back' and opened my eyes, I was still sitting on the floor, screwdriver in hand, with tears pouring down my face. I still had some vague recollection of whatever happened, but within minutes the memory had completely faded, kind of like trying to remember a dream after you wake up. I'll never forget the overwhelming sense of clarity and profundity, though. That probably sounds crazy, but it's the best I can describe it.

Anyhoo, that's my story....I'm still impressed that you remember such detail from whatever you experienced, but I also would be extremely hesitant to even consider that it might have been 'God' speaking to you.

I say you should just go on with your life as usual. If in fact, it was 'god', and he/she/it does, in fact, have a "task" for you to carry out, I'm sure he/she/it will speak to you again, rather than just saying "oh well" and moving on with whatever it is that 'god' does.

Edit: your description of 'demons' is also interesting, and I think it lends more credence to the idea that your experience was more of a daydream/hallucination type deal, rather than a direct message from 'god'. I'm no expert or scholar, by any means, but to the best of my knowledge, Biblically, 'demons' are simply angels who chose to follow Satan/Lucifer after he fell, instead of God. As such, I would assume that their appearance would be indistinguishable from that of other angels (assuming any of this is real). To me, your description of 'demons' sounds more like something influenced (perhaps subconsciously, like dreams) by art and movies' depictions....

edit on 3/3/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Demons are the ancient disembodied spirits, offspring of The fallen angels

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

With the exception that almost all atheist and agnostic persons, are more knowledgeable about many religuons than most people that subscribe to a religion. This is a documented fact.

Most anti religious persons didn't just wake up one day and decide to be atheist or agnostic, they studied/learned that most religious groups are simply full of #.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I wanna help! It sounds like an adventure, Indiana Jones style!

Are you sure it wasn't TWO words? Nephilim is a word, so could it be possible that the "benihe" was separate? Maybe even three words. Beni Ha Nephilim? Benihah Nephilim?

I'm pretty sure the nephilim are supposed to be the bad guys though... Fallen Angels. So.... Maybe its like what I originally thought of when I read your opening post, and the task/object is a list... O.O

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I am sure you have been told before in this thread but on the off chance you havnt.
God wants you to love Him because He loves you.
God doesnt need you going on a spiritual scavenger hunt for Him, thats absurd.

Jesus said on the cross, "It is finished" that means everything necessary has been accomplished.
You really want to know what God wants from you, read the New Testament.
Ever notice that it is generally nut jobs and cult leaders who hear from god directly, there is a reason for that, guess

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

God created demons as angels. They became demons by getting off the right path, but God gave free-will, right? So they can get back on the right path.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Because they don't know a damn thing about any other religion.

How the hell do you know that?

They shouldn't even call themselves Atheists, because it is completely ignorant to make the generalized "no god" claims

Atheism means a lack of belief in their existence. It's not necessarily a claim of knowledge on said gods existence. Majority of atheists I've come across have been agnostic atheists.

they do based on their criticisms of one religion (which isn't even the biggest*).

Christianity is the biggest religion in the World.

Some atheists don't know anything about any religion. Some know a lot about many. Some just know about the prominent one in their culture. As to be expected. We are talking about individuals.

They should call themselves what they really are: Anti-Christians.

Not all atheists are anti-Christian. If I were to guess I would say most atheists don't give a crap about religion, or even their atheism. You get exposed to the more vocal atheists... that's the nature of the internet.

I myself am an antitheist. Yes I am anti-Christianity. I am also anti many other religions.

But even they can't bring themselves to become so un-PC as to be "anti"-anything.

I repeat. I am an antitheist. Guess I'm not PC? So are you going to adjust your viewpoint now that I showed you to be in error?

You're trying to lump all atheists together. That just won't work. We don't have any centralized dogma that unifies us or mandates us to act or think a certain way. Thus some atheists will be antagonistic towards religions, like myself, and others will be more like my dad whom I had no idea was an atheist until I was in my 30s.
edit on 3-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jackjoedoe

With the exception that almost all atheist and agnostic persons, are more knowledgeable about many religuons than most people that subscribe to a religion. This is a documented fact.

In a word, bulls#. Atheists generally know more about Christianity than Christians do, but again (and I feel like I'm beating a dead horse), there is more to atheism than Christianity.

Without looking it up (honor system), who's my avatar? What does he symbolize? Where did he come from?

Do you really know more about religion generally, or just the ones you choose to spew hatred at?

Most anti religious persons didn't just wake up one day and decide to be atheist or agnostic, they studied/learned that most religious groups are simply full of s#.

And you confuse the institution with the concept. The institution is corrupt... therefore there is no god?

That doesn't make any sense.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join