It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Obama actually a legal US citizen if his Daddy was already married to someone else?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

So since Obamas mother married a all ready married man the marriage was not legal in the eyes of any US court. SO why is this being overlooked?

[url=http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/breaking-judge-rules-on-obama-eligibility/#MmIZbgytmTfqkWeH.99[/url]

I am about 98% sure that this qualifies him as a REAL bastard. Chuckle chuckle.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Double post, sorry
edit on 28-2-2015 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: yuppa

I remember seeing he had one that was made in kenya too.

Don't believe everything you see on the internet. Especially if it comes from Orly Taitz.

Before Obama was made into POTUS, I had seen the media proclaim proud things about this Illinois senator from Kenya.

Then when he became POTUS, I began to see this stuff all over the internet, that he is really US born, and all the previous books and stories were just mis-prints or misunderstandings...

Should I believe this thing I heard all over the internet?

# 370

I can also tell you that as soon as the nomination was made, and he became President Elect, internet scrubbing began. Some of it actually happened right before my eyes, literally within about a 48 hour period.

I had bookmarked articles, videos, and other important things, and was in the process of going back to save webpages and docs for offline reading, and to screenshot them. They literally were disappearing right before my eyes. Several of the docs I did manage to save, I would refresh and attempt to go back, and they were gone from where they had once existed, literally only minutes prior.

I did manage to grab some literature and things, but, unfortunately lost that entirety of the contents of the HD in a severe crash. Sadly, all that remained were the quoted texts, on here, with links that no longer function or have any traceable history, at ALL. With all of the ATS changes ATS underwent, not even certain some of those still exist.

I remember sitting at my computer, mouth agape with surprise, as things that existed literally minutes before, vanished from existence, as if they never existed. *Never* believe it when someone tells you, "If it's on the internet, it's there forever." I can vouch that is simply not true.

It depends on who you know and how much money you have. Of course, all you have to go on is my word, but the few remaining things speak loudly and clearly, for themselves. For instance, his brochure for which he blames the author as having made a mistake. Sure, sure.

Many damning documents that I knew existed, had even *quoted on here*, vanished. Even had been scrubbed from the Wayback Machine and Google cache. That could only have happened with the aid and assistance of execs at Google, and other higher ups. Many, many people sure had his 6, it seems!

The rare, few things that remained, have always conveniently been explained away as flukes, misunderstandings, etc. Along with that, of course, the race card was employed, which truly had nothing to do with it, but it made for great deflection.

The Constitutional Crisis that many warned about began, and is still happening, and will continue to happen, as attempts to "fundamentally transform the US" continue. This was, and still IS, the crux of the issue. The teflon president didn't get that nickname for no reason, afterall!

I can tell you, however, I came to understand two things. He is very powerful, and, things are not always as they seem. A picture was literally being manufactured before our eyes, craftily and quite quickly. Many, for the most part, bought into it. I, personally, became very frightened by it, and it gave me pause to consider as to whether or not I wished to consider pursuit of further investigation.

I was actually the person that originally contacted Taitz about Obama's questionable SSN's and other history. I have no problem admitting to that now. Took a while, eh? After all this time, I no longer have any fear. From the time I contacted her about it, to the time she had the other investigators "reveal information", was roughly 6 months or more. Then, I was terrified. I thought about revealing that here a few times, and backed off that idea, obviously. Now, I couldn't care less.

She asked me, in email, to contact, and report the issues, to the SSA, and to further investigate. I kindly refused and dropped out of sight. I highly feared the knowledge and information that I had stumbled across, and decided to let others step in and take that spotlight. I did not feel like having a bullseye painted on me, which was exactly how I was beginning to feel.

I am quite happy I made that choice, especially after seeing the issues that not only befell those investigating, but the paths she chose were ones I would rather not have been associated with. She diverged way too far from the original issue, which was simply, was Obama "Naturally Born", and why did he have questionable SSN's and real estate issues? (Rezko)

Quite frankly, she went off the deep end, and distorted and destroyed the context and real standing of the entire issue at hand. She did nothing but discredit that original topic, not only for herself but for others legitimately asking questions, the longer she was around. Sadly, her actions severely clouded the issue for those with legitimate questions and led the the coining of the condescending phrase, "birthers". I had some foresight into that, and it was a great decision to back way early.

So, I dropped out of sight, and dropped Taitz like a hot potato. Watching the fiasco unfold, I am quite happy with that decision.

No regrets.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Xtrozero

My daughter, born on American soil, to me, an American citizen, received a scholarship based on the fact that her father was a refugee from Columbia. That fact has no effect on my daughter's American citizenship.

I'm not sure if Obama was ever eligible as your daughter was. The fact it seems to never have been discuss kind of goes down the path that if you can't have it in the open then there is a reason as to why not. My one son was born in Japan to me the American father and a non-American mother, and there was no issue with his citizenship.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: buster2010

Besides his father after he married his mother became a citizen of America. That happens when a person marries an American citizen. Funny how the birthers forget this little fact.

So Obama Senior became an American Citizen when he married Ann Dunham?

Nope. Never happened.

He never applied for Citizenship, nor took the Citizenship exam. The laws THEN, and not today, are what must be examined and considered. This is where fault is found with many arguments.

He himself even proclaimed that he was never an American Citizen, iirc, as he would have been asked to relinquish his citizenship from his own country.

www.factcheck.org...

Obama, Sr. was in fact, a Kenyan, and never a US Citizen, by any rite.

Kenya, at the time, did not allow dual citizenship.

Funny, this is actually the left's argument about why *Obama, Jr.* IS a citizen! Remember? He automagically renounced his Kenyan Citizenship by NOT renouncing his American Citizenship? Same for his daddy, except, the opposite.

Getting their arguments a big confabulated, here!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Libertygal this is a response to your post about contacting OT about the internet purge. My guess is that OT was a controlled opposition of sorts, like AJ and others. Did the trick.

Most of my bookmarks and links are dead. I have watched them vanish like spooks. What bothers me is the way that even the great scientist/sages respect the decision to scrub the interwebz clean and then simply label any and all concern as if a bunch of 'people who don't like Obama', racist sorts, decided to question his origins. Eventually they'll get around to rounding up the insane ones who question zion, who won't forget in order to learn anew. That is what Phage is really saying. His game is slipping, badly. I can read the cruelty in between the lines of his scientific conclusion.

a reply to: Libertygal

# 371

edit on 28-2-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

Libertygal this is a response to your post about contacting OT about the internet purge. My guess is that OT was a controlled opposition of sorts, like AJ and others. Did the trick.

I agree about OT being controlled opposition.

All those cases were obviously bazaar and always missing something.

Perfect because Obama never had to prove anything.

"People" automatically assumed there was no issue.

Perfectly executed psy-ops.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Obama's citizenship didn't come from his father, but his mother. A child needs only one parent to be a natural U.S. citizen upon birth, no matter where in the world they were born. So even if Obama was born overseas (He wasn't, he was born in Hawaii, and my head still aches at the BS nonsense still being circulated), he is still automatically American because his mother was American.

This is actually a pretty common thing in the U.S. military, and I'm surprised this is even a debate at all. Foreign wives are common in the U.S. military, and when I was in Germany, naturally, there were quite a few soldiers with German spouses who had children born while over in Germany. Quite often, they would be born in German hospitals, especially in areas far from a base with a decent hospital. Despite being bornj on foreign soil, and one of their parents not being American, every one of those kids was automatically a natural born American citizen because one parent (usually, in this case, their fathers) was a U.S. citizen. So, instead of Hawaii, let's pretend Obama was born in Kenya, or Indonesia, or Timbuktu, or in the TARDIS on his way to Gallifrey with the Doctor and company, and his dad had 20 wives and 500 kids and was actually a Klingon. He would still be a U.S. citizen BECAUSE HIS MAMA WAS A BORN AND BRED ALL AMERICAN KANSAS GIRL. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, why are people debating this? Does anyone not understand U.S. citizenship laws? And for the record, John McCain was born in Panama, so like, where's the birther madness there?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
He could be native born (in the U.S.A.) but not naturally born (both parents being American citizens).

That is NOT the definition of a natural born citizen, why do you think it is!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The one that always made me curious and still does is the sealing of his college transcripts.

Why have you sealed your records the same way Obama has? Why has every member of congress sealed their records the same way Obama has?

Everyone has to release all these records and get the public anal probe by the press, but no one cares about this?

So show me those records for the past 5 Presidents....

Why? And why take all that time to seal those records

What makes you think Obama sealed his records?

Typical birtherism nonsense, not based on any fact.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Sorry his mum is called Stanley?
Lol.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
He could be native born (in the U.S.A.) but not naturally born (both parents being American citizens). Naturally born is a requirement for becoming the president of the United States. The thought was that a parent that was not a citizen would compromise the family's loyalty to the U.S.

ETA: Just like ketsuko stated in his post.

Despite being a naturally born citizen being a requirement for president, natural born citizen has no legal definition so there is no standard to measure who is and who isn't. The closest we have is in cases where the question was raised, the Supreme Court has said that a person either is or isn't but has never defined the term.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The one that always made me curious and still does is the sealing of his college transcripts.

Everyone has to release all these records and get the public anal probe by the press, but no one cares about this?

Why? And why take all that time to seal those records and use lawyers to defend it? What did he do? Fail his constitutional law classes or ... enroll under dual citizenship and that's how he actually got into the Ivy League colleges ...

I've always assumed it was some sort of fraud to claim scholarship eligibility. Seeing as how that would be something he couldn't admit to even now (even if the statute has passed, it would destroy his career) it seems plausible.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
I've always assumed it was some sort of fraud to claim scholarship eligibility. Seeing as how that would be something he couldn't admit to even now (even if the statute has passed, it would destroy his career) it seems plausible.

That claim was just a April fool's joke that stupid birthers keep falling for....

www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

so quick to insult someone that you didnt read the first page well huh? i am not denying anything am i? read the entire fist page and then tell me where i am denying anything. i was just asking the title question alone.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Was Obama legally a US citizen if his dad was not married to his mom?

President Obama was born in America. Specifically in Honolulu Hawai'i.

Since he was born on U.S. soil, it doesn't matter who his parents are, or whether or not either of them was a citizen, or whether or not they were married (exception: if they were foreign diplomats or members of an invading army).

Born on American soil = "Natural Born Citizen".

End of story.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

It is in the Constitution and has been since the day it was ratified.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Don't believe everything you see on the internet. Especially if it comes from Orly Taitz.

Or when it comes from Lucas Smith, the convicted forger that produced the POSFKBC.
edit on 1/3/2015 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Does a foreign born orphan adopted by a couple one of which is an American Citizen qualify as a natural born citizen?

Absolutely not. If the foreign born orphan has no birth certificate, or if the adoptive parents want an American birth certificate anyway, the American birth certificate will clearly state the actual place of birth.

Hawaii had some odd laws at the time of the Obama adoption.

Hawai'i did not and does not have 'odd' laws about birth certificates for adoptive children. Every state has equivalent law. The birth certificate must state the actual place of birth. If a child is born in Peru and adopted in California or Hawai'i, the birth certificate will show that the child was born in Peru.

And President Obama was not adopted.
edit on 1/3/2015 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Not to mention the faked S.S. numbers he was supposedly using.

Not to mention how stupid that lie is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join