It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sabine McNeill Interview Part 2! - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

You could ask Sabine how she feels about Belinda saying that she may dissolve McKenzie Friends as she felt that her colleagues were uncontrollable?

She said this in her letter to judge Pauffley on 16th Feb:

"For my own part in these matters, such as it has been, having as said withdrawn from the case as the mother’s McKenzie Friend following the 26 January hearing, on 9 February I took the further precaution of standing down as Chair of the Association of McKenzie Friends, any confidence I had had at the outset that I could control my colleagues in that role having by now evaporated. Indeed, with Sabine now absent I have been considering dissolving the Association altogether – you will have noted that I am writing to you today in my private/individual capacity."

belindammckenzie.wordpress.com...

It all seems quite bizarre.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

originally posted by: TechUnique
a reply to: OneManArmy

I think she is probably a victim in this as well. Some would argue the biggest victim outside of the family involved. I honestly think she is genuine in her beliefs. The interview will highlight whatever needs to be highlighted anyway.

I think that could well prove correct, she does seem emotionally fragile at the moment, and quite susceptible to stories as emotive as this one.

In the video I posted earlier of the "Swedish Feminist Nightmare", the first case for the first hour of the video managed to suck a very highly respected Swedish politician into a fantasy the same way. Its a valuable watch for anyone that would like to see the damage done to already abused and damaged individuals. All down to the paranoid delusions of a couple of womens refuge volunteers.
Sometimes a little bit of fact checking can go a very long way. When your judgement is impaired with emotion, that can be an almost impossible task.
Normally rational people can do very irrational things when upset. And thats just me.

This can all be proven so simple.

1. DO the kids have physical sexual abuse trauma according to medical examiners
2. Do the people named, have the tattoos/birthmarks/warts that the kids described.

Its so mind bendingly simple and super rational.

You can go even a step further and call those people named out in public. Prove to the public that you do not have the details around your privates that the children said you do. It's now on them to prove their innocence on the public stage.

Anonymous and other hacker groups are now involved in this. There are message boards in TOR making plans and moving forward with action. This thing is blowing up big

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus

2. Do the people named, have the tattoos/birthmarks/warts that the kids described.

If its so simple sherlock, why dont you go and get a rag tag band of pitchfork bearing fanatics, go to the school and parade the head teacher up in front of all the kids and get her to "prove her innocence" for the whole world to see.
I ask you this, what then if no birthmark happens to be there?
Will you be paying the poor lady compensation?

Im not sure what wild west lawless state you live in, but in the world of justice, there is a small thing called due process. And equality under the law. And just a small small problem known as INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
Its not GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.

God forbid you ever get falsely accused of anything, let alone this sort of thing, but you will understand the value of due process and innocent until proven guilty.
edit on 20152America/Chicago02pm2pmThu, 26 Feb 2015 18:14:33 -06000215 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

(Quote)

1. Do the kids have physical sexual abuse trauma according to medical examiners

(Quote Ended)

1. Even if they do, who is to say it's not from something other than what the children may have been forced to claim?

2. What if those who may have coached these claims from the children, are part of a swingers group and has been sexually active with those being accused?

edit on 26-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

If its so simple sherlock, why dont you go and get a rag tag band of pitchfork bearing fanatics, go to the school and parade the head teacher up in front of all the kids and get her to "prove her innocence" for the whole world to see.
I ask you this, what then if no birthmark happens to be there?
Will you be paying the poor lady compensation?

Im not sure what wild west lawless state you live in, but in the world of justice, there is a small thing called due process. And equality under the law. And just a small small problem known as INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
Its not GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.

God forbid you ever get falsely accused of anything, let alone this sort of thing, but you will understand the value of due process and innocent until proven guilty.

The world is One and it is a global stage and humanity wants transparency and truth.

If I was accused, I would take to the Internet to clear my name, post a youtube video showing the areas around my privates, or even entire privates on liveleak or some other anon video hosting sites, clear my name, and call for support of justice. If they have nothing to hide, then let them reveal this.

IF you had tens of thousands possibly hundreds of thousands (now that this is going viral) of people suspicious of you and possible vigilante acts, this one act, make a video showing that "area" to clear your name, would be worth your life.

2. What if those who may have coached these claims from the children, are part of a swingers group and has been sexually active with those being accused?

Seriously, lol. COme on!!!!! THat's just ridiculous.

Give the kids and those involved lie detector tests, DNA/Clothing tests for bodily fluids where there shouldn't be, body language experts, psychologist experts. Its pretty clear how to close this case.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

So you want these people to get naked on the internet? Wow, OK.

Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds?.

edit on 26-2-2015 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: skitzspiricy

So you want these people to get naked on the internet? Wow, OK.

Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds?.

Clear your name. GO on the net and have your privates covered, and show your thighs/inner leg area to see if there is a tattoo and marks there.

LEt me ask you a question. If this was you being accused and the kids said that ]skitzspiricy has a tattoo by their privates and a giant birthmark. Would you do whatever it takes to clear your name, or hide in your house.

If I was accused like that, I would make myself entirely transparent, post a video clearing my name even if I have to be naked or at least she the inner leg area, go to 2-3 independent medical examiners to clear my name, and get a lie detector test to clear my name.

You are telling me, if it was in your power to do so, and you had vigilante minded people in pure rage wanting to end your life, possible mobs on their way to end your life, you wouldn't post a video clearing your name?

Come on man!!!! Get out of here

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Ummm wow, OK.

I think i would just go to the police station.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Ummm wow, OK.

I think i would just go to the police station.

The same police station that won't give the kids back to either parent or grandparent? the same police that's in on it? that's covering it all up? That's taking years to act on any of this and no true transparency?

Yeah, okay. Good luck with that if you think you can trust cops, lol.

Wow, just born?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Methinks you need to take a step back from this story, have a day off. Pamper yourself and come back to it witha clearer mind.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Methinks you need to take a step back from this story, have a day off. Pamper yourself and come back to it witha clearer mind.

this is bigger than me and you. the wheels of change are turning and there's some things me thinks we are all about to witness.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Or.. alternatively.. The same parents that made these kids lie in the first place? Seriously.. you want us to believe the kids are telling the truth.. Except when they recant their story and say Abraham made them lie. The same kids that told (at least the boy) the police officer he hated Abraham and didn't want to see him ever again. If indeed the kids were removed from the "care" of their mother and Abraham that is great news.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Thought I'd give the thread a bump and throw in where I am now on this.

I can't believe I have signed a petition that supports returning these kids to the mother. It shows how easy it is to get it wrong. Like so many I believed the children's initial tale, probably for much the same reasons. The instinct to believe them is strong and how could anyone coach those kids to weave such a tale so convincingly? But there was always a nagging doubt about those videos produced by Abraham but I couldn't put my finger exactly why. For me there was something wrong in the way the whole thing was set up and the adults concerned approach to the subject matter and the children.

It is easy now in hindsight, now that I have seen all the videos, to understand how Abraham 'coached' those kids and the method he used. The script already had the players and the settings, which the children knew well. He would then repeatedly go over a setting like say, the church and question Gabriel on his experience there. He tells Gabriel to tell the truth but Gabriel can't because the truth results in a blow, so in order to avoid that he has to say what Abraham wants to hear. Not only that but Gabriel has to be inventive, as he said when Abraham asked what they did with the skulls and Gabriel is desperately thinking of something and comes up with 'they dance with them'. What an effective memory aid, repeat it constantly and any deviation is called a lie and results in a blow or the water treatment etc. The lie becomes the truth and vice versa. Before the recant little Alisa says, but he only hits us or gives us water torture to get us to tell the truth'. How twisted is that guy?

Anyway my best ending scenario is, temporary foster care with a view to staying with their dad, if feasible. I hope the court doesn't decide in favour of the grandparents, they seem nice enough but somehow I think the mother would get involved. As for Abraham, he might turn up outside the hearing, I wouldn't put it past him. He also may have a lot of support from those that are there. You couldn't make it up.

Lastly, those kids have lost everything, home, school, friends. They have no one really to turn to and are still living in fear of having to face Abraham.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

The partner of the mother being part of a swingers group and with knowledge of intimate parts, is ridiculous?

But children eating babies with their satanic father, is totally plausible?

Wake up and smell the coffee!
edit on 27-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

It is easy now in hindsight, now that I have seen all the videos, to understand how Abraham 'coached' those kids and the method he used.

OR are the cops coaching the kids?

LEt Abraham and the children take lie detector test by and independent tester, let all the parties involved come forward for testing to prove their innocence.

There are other witnesses coming forward. There are many things going on in a TOR forum about this case. Some of the parties involved w/ tattoo removal, people hiding, cover ups, etc.

can't trust the cops or child services

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: midicon

It is easy now in hindsight, now that I have seen all the videos, to understand how Abraham 'coached' those kids and the method he used.

OR are the cops coaching the kids?

LEt Abraham and the children take lie detector test by and independent tester, let all the parties involved come forward for testing to prove their innocence.

There are other witnesses coming forward. There are many things going on in a TOR forum about this case. Some of the parties involved w/ tattoo removal, people hiding, cover ups, etc.

can't trust the cops or child services

Cant trust the crazies that would throw out due process, ignore evidence, and cling to crazy fantasies, all the while damaging many lives ESPECIALLY the childrens with their crazy preconceptions.

Did you not for one second consider that some people may just be making up stories to feed the lunatics that would deny the evidence?

I couldnt put it better than Charlie Speirs.

You would rather think that the police and most of Hampstead is guilty of some of the most disgusting and depraved crimes, while Abraham, with a history of violence towards his own children, is not.

Seriously man, WAKE UP!!!!

Have you even watched the video where Gabriel recants his story?
I also ask do you have children that have been that age?

Before I watched the last video with Gabriel I was right there with you. But you know what, before I started erecting the stakes to burn these witches, I thought it would be a damn good idea to investigate the claims being made.
And then I saw sense. When the claims just simply werent true.
McDonalds closing as a result.... Not true.
The school totally revampng its website.... Not true.
Secret rooms.... not true.
Sexual abuse..... not true.
Babies being killed... not true.

Wild swivel eyed lunatics with a serious case of cognitive dissonance, absolute ignorance or outright dishonesty.... like flys to sh*t.

Im surprised its not a full moon. The lunacy is astounding. This really does throw into doubt for me many of the other big cases of "satanic panic", and Im starting to question if Satanic abuse really does exist at all now. Thanks for that.

There is now only one positive I can ever see coming out of this case, and that is some people coming forward that actually are being abused, but with the way this case has been handled with the trial by internet, I certainly wouldnt count on it.
Do you comprehend how damaging this whole thing is to bringing justice against real criminals and protecting and bringing justice for real victims?

edit on 20152America/Chicago02pm2pmFri, 27 Feb 2015 13:02:10 -06000215 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Tattoo removal? Do you really think people are stupid. I did read of a fake Facebook account of the headmistress being set up with a link to tattoo removal. How in the name of God would anyone know about someone having a tattoo removed unless they advertise it? People are hiding from people like you.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Thought I'd give the thread a bump and throw in where I am now on this.

I can't believe I have signed a petition that supports returning these kids to the mother. It shows how easy it is to get it wrong. Like so many I believed the children's initial tale, probably for much the same reasons. The instinct to believe them is strong and how could anyone coach those kids to weave such a tale so convincingly? But there was always a nagging doubt about those videos produced by Abraham but I couldn't put my finger exactly why. For me there was something wrong in the way the whole thing was set up and the adults concerned approach to the subject matter and the children.

It is easy now in hindsight, now that I have seen all the videos, to understand how Abraham 'coached' those kids and the method he used. The script already had the players and the settings, which the children knew well. He would then repeatedly go over a setting like say, the church and question Gabriel on his experience there. He tells Gabriel to tell the truth but Gabriel can't because the truth results in a blow, so in order to avoid that he has to say what Abraham wants to hear. Not only that but Gabriel has to be inventive, as he said when Abraham asked what they did with the skulls and Gabriel is desperately thinking of something and comes up with 'they dance with them'. What an effective memory aid, repeat it constantly and any deviation is called a lie and results in a blow or the water treatment etc. The lie becomes the truth and vice versa. Before the recant little Alisa says, but he only hits us or gives us water torture to get us to tell the truth'. How twisted is that guy?

Anyway my best ending scenario is, temporary foster care with a view to staying with their dad, if feasible. I hope the court doesn't decide in favour of the grandparents, they seem nice enough but somehow I think the mother would get involved. As for Abraham, he might turn up outside the hearing, I wouldn't put it past him. He also may have a lot of support from those that are there. You couldn't make it up.

Lastly, those kids have lost everything, home, school, friends. They have no one really to turn to and are still living in fear of having to face Abraham.

Dont beat yourself up over it, the whole reason emotion is used as a tool for social engineering is simply because its so damned effective.
When I first saw the videos, I felt the same way.
At least you, like me, bothered to do some research before coming to a conclusion.
And when you did the research, you didnt ignore it.
Thats highly commendable, nothing to be ashamed of, and its a lesson to all of us. IMO.

EDIT TO ADD:

Also, if I was in a position to give those kids a safe home, I would be first in the queue. But Im a single man with a chequered past, that certainly isnt going to be a reality. I really do feel for the poor kids, at such a pivotal moment in their lives, their world is turned upside down by a narcissistic psychopath.
edit on 20152America/Chicago02pm2pmFri, 27 Feb 2015 13:11:17 -06000215 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

If I ever met Abraham in person, Im pretty sure my self restraint would be seriously tested. I hope he pays for this. Because the kids will for the rest of their lives.
edit on 20152America/Chicago02pm2pmFri, 27 Feb 2015 13:18:48 -06000215 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Tattoo removal? Do you really think people are stupid. I did read of a fake Facebook account of the headmistress being set up with a link to tattoo removal. How in the name of God would anyone know about someone having a tattoo removed unless they advertise it? People are hiding from people like you.

Let the accused come forth and agree to be independently examined. There's already a petition for this and people are agreeing that this will reveal if the children are right:

Change.org Petition: We Demand that the Alleged abusers come forward to be examined by independent doctors

If you were accused, you are telling me you would trust the police to handle this when they are being accused as well? I'm not sure if you know this, but there are plenty of crooked Police and whole Agencies. History proves so.

Would you not want to clear your name if it was you? WOuld you agree to an independent examination?

I would. I have nothing to hide and would go right now for an indy examination to clear my name, lie detection tests included.

LEt them clear their names to the public

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Would you not want to clear your name if it was you? WOuld you agree to an independent examination?

Of course, but I would do it the way normal people do it. In a court of law.
Not to a crowd of rabid fruitcakes who cant tell the law from their arseholes.
And cant think rationally enough to consider evidence.
Maybe thats just me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join