It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sabine McNeill Interview Part 2! - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:29 PM
a reply to: dominicus

also found this from 2014, related?

Marks on the bones of nearly 800 children found in a Roman Catholic Nun septic tank indicated they had been ritually killed a source within the Irish Garda police force revealed this week. The informant told five judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ) in Brussels that forensic experts have confirmed the decapitation and dismemberment of babies in the mass grave resembled the usual signs of ritualistic murder. Last week death certificates were released on the 796 Irish children, ages two months to nine years, found in a cistern at the Catholic St. Mary’s Mothers and Babies Home near Taum.

Mass Grave of Satanic Ritually Murdered Children found in Ireland Catholic Children's Orphanage

The forensic evidence appeared to link the children’s deaths to the global elite Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network. Since last month Roman Catholic and Irish government officials have been named by witnesses at the ICLCJ Court as members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult. “These children weren’t just cut up, they were massacred” the policeman from the Irish Garda told the court.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:47 PM
As for the scarring in certain locations of their bodies it was not conclusive with sexual abuse and could have easily been caused by other factors such as constipation (or so I read in another thread).

Another thing that seems a little fishy to me that could be a clue to these allegations as being a made up story. In one of the videos the little girl is relaying how they got over the fear of murdering the babies. She says, "fear is the mind killer". That is a quote from DUNE. Coincidentally there is a main villain who is a sexual deviant that frequently engages in the sodomy of young men and murders them when bored of their company.

Another thing I thought was off was the casual manner in which they talked about eating babies. As if it wasn't a big deal. No different than the fish and chips they had for dinner the night before.

In the videos that I've seen, it appeared to me that the kids never really get going on one point or another until they're "reminded". Indeed they seem more interested in things off camera a lot of the time. Just my opinion.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the kids recant and come clean?

This is the thing that a lot of people choose to believe they're lying about as opposed to everything else?

I'm just finding it a little hard to believe. An interview with the mother or father would be interesting and perhaps very telling as well.

edit on 2-23-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:55 PM

Just did some more digging, this goes all the way to the vatican and the Popes as well:

Pope Francis involved in Child Trafficking, Rape, Murder

Looks like a few ATS posts about that with a video of a witness speaking about this, but someone in ATS moved it to the hoax forum.

Eye witnesses to Pope Francis killing and eating babies in Satanic rituals

Eye Witnesses to Pope Francis killing and eating Babies in Satanic Rituals

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:58 PM

It was moved to Hoax Bin because it is a hoax.

More info.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:53 PM

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: daftpink
It's becoming very clear that the kids stories are true but the lack of concern from some amazes me.

It is not becoming clearer that the kids stories are true.

The fact that many people have been accused by name means that many of those people have gone into hiding from nutcases who believe anything they read, without question. Can you imagine the problems these untrue accusations have caused the school. I use the word "untrue" because I think the children have been exploited by the mother and partner to say what they did and I base this on seeing one video where it was clear to me the kids were speaking a rehearsed narrative, with key word prompts and leading questions.

If the accusations were true then there would be a police case, if there is not one already.

The fact that a MacDonalds has closed proves nothing except it was not making enough money. Coincidence or correlation does not suggest causation, unless you want to believe that is the case.

You are just as guilty of making assumptions that can be damaging to someone's life. Unless you have studied child behavior and psychology and have been shown to be able to tell if children are lying with any degree of accuracy you need to shut your mouth and reserve judgement until more facts come to light. Accusations like these are withheld everyday because know it alls like you insist on defaming the victims without any possible way of knowing the truth. Childrens lives are at stake here, and not just these buy possibly many more in the future of these things turn out to be true. I don't think you should open your mouth again on the subject until there is some degree of closure.. you might just stick your foot in it again. I can't stop you, but I certainly won't let your ridiculous comments stand unchallenged.
edit on 23-2-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:57 AM
a reply to: TechUnique

I'd not do that to be honest Tech...

Sounds illegal, like it could compromise the current case & anything further down the line.

Best to wait that one out imo.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:08 PM
This is all starting to smell incredibly fishy.. Gonna have to do a lot more poking around and then do another video. I'm starting to get highly suspicious of this whole thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:30 PM

originally posted by: dr1234
You are just as guilty of making assumptions that can be damaging to someone's life. Unless you have studied child behavior and psychology and have been shown to be able to tell if children are lying with any degree of accuracy you need to shut your mouth and reserve judgement until more facts come to light.

Try to be civil dr1234.

My point made previously is that it was reported that the children retracted what they said. I am quite happy for due legal process to be followed through and no, I won't shut my mouth when injustice is done, or perceived. Difficult concept to grasp.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:34 PM

Any reason for that Tech?

Anything you can share at least?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Any reason for that Tech?

Anything you can share at least?

Nothing I can share at the moment apart from ATS User OneManArmy's post, I got nothing but more speculation..

originally posted by: OneManArmy

originally posted by: Zephyranth
I do realize the care system itself isn't beyond reproach, and I understand. It took me a while, too, to start to see the hand of the boyfriend in all of this.

At any rate, here are the medical docs which also describe the police/social services calls on Abraham Jemal Christie:

Note: These documents (and many others) were made public by Sabine McNeill. No idea why.

Im inclined to agree with you, the more I look into certain claims the more questions are coming up than answers.
As for parents having naked pictures of their OWN children, is that even a crime?
I remember a time when kids would run around the street starkers running through water sprayers in the summer.
How times change eh?

I need to establish when the McDonalds ACTUALLY closed. Simply to establish if there is any truth to the claim that it closed as a result of this scandal. Ham & High said it closed in November 2013.
Two articles from Ham & High dated a week apart are very inconsistent.
See for yourselves...

In This article it is claimed that it opened in 1992. And would be closing on 17th November and after 21 years, being as the article was dated 2013 I can only assume it closed on November 17th 2013.

Whereas This article from 6 days later says the store opened in 1993. And also explains the paintjob as an English Heritage approved facade.

Also the claim that the school staff have been changed, I cannot find anything to support that claim. But that could just be my fault.

Then I take issue with Sabines grasp over her emotions. I have seen an interview and a video now where she resorts to crying to get the sympathy vote, appealing to emotion is the worst kind of "justice", where rationalism and reason are paramount, ESPECIALLY in child sex abuse cases. Otherwise we end up creating a witch hunt, destroying the lives of innocent people. Im very wary when people use emotion, as its the PRIME ingredient in propaganda.

I really need to see the actual police interviews and the "recanting" of stories. I dont know what to think right now as doubt is firmly planted in my head. If these kids are the victims of organised sexual abuse then I would really dislike seeing the perpetrators get away with it on the technicality that the satanic aspects are complete fantasy. It wouldnt be the first time.

I also have fears that the timing of this "satanic panic" is alongside the westminster paedophile inquiry, the last thing we need in that regard is the muddying of the waters in that inquiry.

But I also have learned that in these cases, the children do need to be taken seriously, at least until the facts can be ascertained.
The reason the disgusting crime of organised paedophilia has gone on for so long is because many people would sooner dismiss the children out of hand, than face the disgusting and depraved reality. Savile and the BBC highlights that fact perfectly, so many knew, but nobody did anything.

I think this is why its important not to pollute due process, and why google removes the school from its search engine.
All the release of this information could be highly damaging to a criminal case, and in our good willed intentions we could unwittingly be harming any prosecutions.
Then at the same time, I think these things need to publicity to get anything done in the first place.
Its a catch 22, effed up situation, of the highest degree.

After watching the police interview with Gabriel, im pretty sure the whole thing is fantasy.
Im starting to get the feeling that the same thing that happened in Sweden is happening here.

Well intentioned people seem to be getting sucked into the satanic panic, we need to keep a cool head.
And certainly not be scared to ask probing and uncomfortable questions. Our own credibility is on the line.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:01 PM
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

That being said I don't think that its BS, at least not entirely, it's just that there could be a lot more at play. I don't know were to start with the speculation and I probably shouldn't but there is a lot of money being thrown at this and a lot of disinfo.

I'm just not sure...

I really don't know what to think at the moment. If I had to say either way I'd definitely say the kids are probably telling the truth and there is a massive effort to distort this and cover it up.

But that being said I am now a lot more open to the fact that this could be BS.

But even with that being said.. I don't think Sabine or the Kids are being intentionally dishonest. I don't know.. I get a very bad feeling about the Father as well. (Not Abraham, but Ricky Dearman, although I am definitely quite suspicious of Abraham and the mother at the moment.)

I honestly just don't know.. I need to come up with a better game plan and interview Sabine with some more hard hitting questions. After the fact finding trial would probably be best.

This just stinks through and through.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:04 PM
As user OneManArmy said to me outside of ATS, this could well be a distraction for Westminster peadophile scandal. I think another possibility worth considering is that this could be controlled disclosure. There are many different ways you could run with the latter and I don't really want to be entertaining any of that right now, too much speculation, although I'm sure you could see where I might be going with that.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:25 PM

Interesting developments to say the least.

I tend to believe the kids, I don't know any sane children who would say such things about their own father without basis...

Mentally ill children, I'd believe they could be mislead or bulls#ing quite easily...

I've not seen anything that suggests they're not all there.

However, just because what they've said about certain things, might not make it all true...

If I could ask them to describe the taste of blood, I think we'd get an answer to the more outlandish side of the claims quite quickly.

Could it be possible, & this goes beyond the realms of speculation into outright I-don't-believe-myself style speculation...
But none the less it's come to me as a highly unlikely maybe...

What if all the ritual side and satanic side of the abuse was all a set up...
An elaborate way to discredit any testimony whether now or if they'd waited 15-20 years to tell anybody...

So maybe babies didn't die at all, just props...
Maybe they didn't drink blood at all, just something else claret...

As I said I am finding all that hard to believe but I also find it hard to believe they'd lie about their dad...

& it doesn't really make sense to add all the other stuff if it was just him, and maybe a few others...

Gonna have to wait and see how this pans out.

If it does turn out they have a mental health issue...
& they've been coerced into this...

It's still one of the most disgusting things I've heard in a long, long time.

I'll be checking in for updates.

edit on 24-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:29 PM
Hoax or not.

Is it not child abuse in itself to teach children to say things like that?

The police should be very interested in this either way. ..

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:18 AM
a reply to: SensiblyReckless

As far as I know the case has been closed. The police suspect Abraham but abuse in Morocco may be outside jurisdiction and the whole Satanism claim makes the children unreliable witnesses.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:19 AM
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I tend to believe the kids, I don't know any sane children who would say such things about their own father without basis...

I think it is likely that Abraham has done a sick job of work on those children. They have been manipulated, abused, bullied and conditioned to say anything he demands. They also have had no protection from the mother. There are so many silly little inconsistencies that don't make sense but do when we look at Abrahams position. The filming in the bathroom said to be instigated by their father, the father would have no need of such a film, he could film to his hearts content during his access. The idea that they memorised the mothers bank account details so their father could plunder the account. Abraham claiming large sum of money stolen from his wallet to give to the father. A more likely scenario is Abraham taking money from the mother's account and the children having to agree to anything he says. Let's not forget he was the one doing the filming the children would have no choice but to follow his narrative. It is only once they feel safe from him that they can tell the truth. I think the full horror of what they have been through is difficult to imagine, it would be bad enough for an adult never mind a powerless child.

I do wonder about the father's position in all of this, it may be that he is not in a position to comment or give his side. Of course there has been claims that even before Abraham's appearance there was domestic abuse and neglect but this may not involve sexual abuse or some such.

Lastly...I grew up with an abusive alcoholic father that would strip, beat my mother and toss her out in the middle of the night. So much so that she had to leave. We kids were left with him for a substantial period and we were frequently, dragged out of bed, lined up and made to say all sorts of stuff about our mother. This in front of any company he happened to be drinking with. Needless to say he slowly lost all his friends and his children. My situation in no way compares to those kids but there is a sad powerlessness about having to lie.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:36 AM
I honestly don't know what to think anymore :/

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:53 AM

originally posted by: TechUnique
I honestly don't know what to think anymore :/

I think most of us are in the same boat. We will just have to see what unfolds, we don't know what revelations lie around the corner. As this story spreads perhaps some background info on Abraham or the father may surface.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:55 AM
All this kind of reminds me of the McMartin Preschool trial McMartin Preschool Abuse Trial of the 1980s and into 1990.

Pedophilia and satanic ritual claims made by a mother of a child against her estranged husband and the grandson of the daycare owner. The child flip-flopped in corroborating the mother's claim and then denying it.

The other children (preschoolers) were questioned and many confirmed they were sexually molested (due to coercive questioning techniques).

The McMartin case went to trial - the trial lasted 7 years and cost U.S. taxpayers $15 million..... The longest running and most expensive trial in U.S. history. And no convictions resulted. There WAS some evidence on a handful of claims, though that the grandson of the daycare owner may have molested some of the kids, but 2 juries couldn't say without a doubt that he did it.

The mother who made the initial accusations wound up being a mentally ill (schizophrenic) alcoholic - a fact known during the trial but withheld from the defense team, apparently (?!).

Anyway, the good thing that came out of it was more funding for child abuse research and a mindful change with respect to how children are questioned by investigators in situations of abuse to get to the real story.

This really smells to me that the in Hampstead case, the mother's boyfriend was abusing the children and coerced the kids into kicking up an outrageous story to deflect blame... Possibly an unhinged mother is backing up an abusive partner... It's not like that's never happened before.

I think those poor kids have definitely been through SOMETHING terrible.... I'm just not convinced it's on the sensational scale of what is reported in their testimonial videos.

Oh, and if you research that other poster's claim about an "International Common Law Court of Justice" and accusations of mass graves containing sacrificed babies at a convent -- all roads lead you back to Kevin Annette...and the Pope eating babies for Satan. 'nuff said.

It will DEFINITELY be interesting to see how this whole thing unfolds. I hope the kids are on a good path to recovery from all this - whatever "this" turns out to be.

edit on 25-2-2015 by GuanoLoco because: Typo

edit on 25-2-2015 by GuanoLoco because: Added clarification

edit on 25-2-2015 by GuanoLoco because: Typo

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:59 AM
a reply to: GuanoLoco

Good observations and knowledgeable post.

I would suggest though that tag lines like these:

The McMartin case went to trial - the trial lasted 7 years and cost U.S. taxpayers $15 million..... The longest running and most expensive trial in U.S. history. And no convictions resulted.

Are used to give a sort of - "Look how much all this messing about is costing tax payers." To get the public fighting against people who report abuse.

I'm pretty certain we won't find the truth out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>