It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sabine McNeill Interview Part 2! - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

The mother was already deeply concerned by the children’s increasing aggression towards each other, their growing unhappiness and suppressed anger. What she could not imagine was the underlying issue, which her children could not speak about: because they were threatened to be killed if they talked.

The mother reported the crime, and Barnet Police who interviewed them ordered medical examinations that confirmed sexual abuse and violence. The Police, however, closed the case as “no crime confirmed” without even considering the results of the medical forensics and investigating the case properly.

Whistleblower Kids

Sabine McNeill Interview Part 2 - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal! Part 2

I have finally completed, rendered and uploaded the second interview! This one is even better than the first one. Please share anywhere and everywhere you can and please flag this thread! We need to give this issue a lot more exposure. Again, I apologise for the quality of my presentation and the equipment I use. I'm working at getting better at what I do but its a big learning curve.

A week after the crime had been reported, the children were taken into police custody and 6 days later for some unknown reasons retracted their allegations. They were held isolated “in care” by the Local Borough of Camden and since then Barnet.

Four months later the Local Authority still has not managed to provide evidence for the grounds on which they retain the children. There is obvious fabrication of facts against the mother and her then partner, gagging and bullying her, as well as generally unfair treatment in the courts.

The two judges so far have covered similar cases: Judge Vera Mayer who was involved in the case of Melissa Laird transferred the case to Mrs Justice Anne Pauffley in the High Court who was involved with the Hollie Greig case.

Private meetings between the Local Authority’s barrister and the Judge are going on behind the mother’s back, which violates the ‘Code Of Practice’ and, of course, indicates a certain common agenda between the Judge and the Local Authority.

Incredibly, the alleged abuser-father has more contact with the children than the mother, while the Russian grandparents and the older half-brother have hardly any.

Even more incredibly, the Metropolitan Police covers up Barnet Police and it is clear that all legal proceedings are doomed to fail.

A 12-day fact finding hearing is scheduled to start on Tuesday 17 February at the Royal Courts of Justice in London - in the secrecy of family courts - without the general public or any media - a day after the weekly Empowerment Monday demonstrations.

Here are other posts about this mother and grandparents fighting for their children:

-- Children in Care to Protect Police Cover-Up of Organised Child Sexual Abuse

-- CAMDEN - where theatre meets reality: The Orchard House - a play on the abuse in children's homes

-- Why Ian Josephs advises mothers NOT to report the crimes of abusive fathers: you lose your children!

-- on Victims Unite! Return the 'Whistleblower Kids'!

Only international exposure can help return these children from a truly unbelievable evil system of corruption and cover-up!

Hence we urge you to sign this petition so that the decision makers can hear your opinion. Please get the children out of 'care' and back to their mother!

PS: Other relevant videos by Russia Today and Voice of Russia UK:

-- John Hemming MP on UK's bent forced adoption laws: www.youtube.com...

-- White foreign children targeted for forced adoption: www.youtube.com...

-- Sexual Abuse a National Epidemic: rt.com...

A four-part series on child kidnapping by the state with John Hemming MP is on the Alex Jones show:

1. www.youtube.com...

2. www.youtube.com...

3. www.youtube.com...

4. www.youtube.com...

I hope you guys thought the interview was better than last time and were happy with the questions I asked!

Thoughts?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well I won't be signing a petition just yet until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that these children would be safe with the mother.

I'd also like to know if you've found out from Sabine, why the Mother & her partner who filmed the allegations have since split up...
You'd think at a time like this, with the scenario being proposed, the only people they can trust is each other...
So to part ways is a little strange.

Other than that, S&F...

This needs Global coverage, whatever the outcome, whatever the facts...

One way or another, these children are victims of some real serious abuse, they & others like them need worldwide support.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Well I won't be signing a petition just yet until it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that these children would be safe with the mother.

I'd also like to know if you've found out from Sabine, why the Mother & her partner who filmed the allegations have since split up...
You'd think at a time like this, with the scenario being proposed, the only people they can trust is each other...
So to part ways is a little strange.

Other than that, S&F...

This needs Global coverage, whatever the outcome, whatever the facts...

One way or another, these children are victims of some real serious abuse, they & others like them need worldwide support.

If you can private message me and get my contact details, keep reminding me and next time I talk to her I'll ask her and post it in this thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Well it's not paramount to understanding this case.

Only if you feel it's necessary Tech...

It may even be the case that Sabine herself doesn't know the reason.

My advice is to follow your own train of thought in your investigation...
You're doing the legwork, I support you however which way you decide to take this mate!

Wish I could star and flag again... God bless you for this.
I know it's a dangerous rabbit hole to go down...
You get the upmost respect from me for pursuing this.

edit on 22-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks for your support man! I really appreciate it bro.

Feel free to get in contact anyway, God bless you!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

That was well done and can only do good as it is keeping some sort of momentum going. The heart and soul of this whole sorry saga is the children's account on video, although it is tragic that they are named and identified, it is something that we have never seen before and it somehow makes it more personal and real...and touching. I hope this doesn't go away and there is some sort of resolution for the children and for those that care about them.

Edit to add...

I too wonder about Abraham Christie and his role in this. Also, if there is no case to answer, why have the children not been given over to their father?

edit on 22-2-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Where is the url for the petition?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

There is a link on You Tube below the video.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Not allowed to post links to petitions on ATS I don't think. As someone mentioned above, it is in the YouTube video description along with other stuff that's not in the thread.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Just watched the second video, thank you for posting this important whistle blowing info. I just wish people would react like they do when a real whistle is blown. Prick up your ears people, this story isn't going away.

I've seen too many sites taken down with info like this. Im trying to gather as much info as i can to collate into a website im working on so please PM me

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

Just watched the second video, thank you for posting this important whistle blowing info. I just wish people would react like they do when a real whistle is blown. Prick up your ears people, this story isn't going away.

I've seen too many sites taken down with info like this. Im trying to gather as much info as i can to collate into a website im working on so please PM me

I sent you a PM!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

What do you think about all the school staff being changed, even the head?

I don't know what to make of that.

I checked their website and they have all gone.

edit on 22-2-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sabrine McNeill has a problem with the UK Family Court system. She accuses it of secrecy, presumably because she cannot poke her nose in.

Family issues, particularly where children are involved and where the dirty laundry of failed relationships are discussed, are righty kept secret due to the (often) deeply personal nature of the issues.

The other – likely – legal proceedings that come out of the police investigations and end up in the criminal or civil courts and pertain to allegation of baby eating and paedophilia will be heard in open court. This assumes these accusations have any legitimacy, which seems doubtful.

McNeill is deliberately mixing the two. The family issues over the mother’s suitability to retain the two kids are held secretly within the Family Court. The mother knows the reasons and doubtlessly they include her propensity toexpolit her children.

Regards

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Not sure as of yet, looks suspicious to say the least!
Peace.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I checked the website and the same named individual is the head teacher.
Am I missing something here?

One thing that always struck me about that particular McDonalds was the colour scheme.
I get around a lot as a driver, and it always struck me as odd.
Link
Even stranger now they suddenly closed after 21 years, directly after these allegations.
Certainly makes one wonder.
edit on 20152America/Chicago02pm2pmSun, 22 Feb 2015 17:59:33 -06000215 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Yea becarefull in supporting this case because it can easily grow into a witchhunt. The police files can be found online and it gives a few good examples of things these childeren said that can simply not have taken place. An example is ejaculating 1 liter of semen at the age of 1. Or even describing memories from that age on itself. The whole story seems very farfatched. Dont blindly lend any support would be my advice.
edit on 010pm2842000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Good find about the closure of the McDonald's that the kids named as being involved.

It's becoming very clear that the kids stories are true but the lack of concern from some amazes me.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

It is me that is missing something. At the beginning of that interview Sabine said ' she understood that the staff had been changed'. I looked at what I thought was the school's website and upon seeing the staff list immediately saw that as confirmation of her statement. Of course I looked at wrong website, it was a different Christchurch. That is not to say that the staff have not been changed as the staff list on the website is dated to September 2014. However, I apologise for a hasty post and I never intended to mislead. It is easy to get carried away and forget misinformation is the worst thing in cases like these.

Regards Midicon

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
It's becoming very clear that the kids stories are true but the lack of concern from some amazes me.

It is not becoming clearer that the kids stories are true.

The fact that many people have been accused by name means that many of those people have gone into hiding from nutcases who believe anything they read, without question. Can you imagine the problems these untrue accusations have caused the school. I use the word "untrue" because I think the children have been exploited by the mother and partner to say what they did and I base this on seeing one video where it was clear to me the kids were speaking a rehearsed narrative, with key word prompts and leading questions.

If the accusations were true then there would be a police case, if there is not one already.

The fact that a MacDonalds has closed proves nothing except it was not making enough money. Coincidence or correlation does not suggest causation, unless you want to believe that is the case.

Regards

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatsup86
Yea becarefull in supporting this case because it can easily grow into a witchhunt. The police files can be found online and it gives a few good examples of things these childeren said that can simply not have taken place. An example is ejaculating 1 liter of semen at the age of 1. Or even describing memories from that age on itself. The whole story seems very farfatched. Dont blindly lend any support would be my advice.

I haven't came across the police files. I have heard that the original police interviews of the children were uploaded at some point, I haven't seen them either. Do you have a link or suggestion as to where that example came from?

I agree about blindly supporting this type of thing and the danger of witch hunts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join