It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sabine McNeill Interview Part 2! - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It may also have closed due to the publicity of this case. Not in the MSM of course but locals and interested parties are no doubt aware of what has been claimed about that particular branch.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

You think this is untrue based on one video.

That's fine, as you haven't seen all the evidence. I have watched all the videos, some 30 minutes long, all very, very authentic. Please read/watch all the evidence before declaring it untrue.

I am not a nutcase who believes anything. There is more to this than one video if you read the other related thread there are links there i think.

Easy to turn away and turn a blind eye for some but for me what is happening is obvious but then I have looked into it more than you so perhaps that's why.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
That's fine, as you haven't seen all the evidence. I have watched all the videos, some 30 minutes long, all very, very authentic. Please read/watch all the evidence before declaring it untrue.

It's up to the police to move this forward and not justice by YouTube. If this story had legs then it would have been in the wider press, but as it is it's not. I don't need to voyeuristically sully my life with exploitative videos when I am able to make a judgement from one and triangulate with other information to support a hypothesis.

Easy to turn away and turn a blind eye for some but for me what is happening is obvious but then I have looked into it more than you so perhaps that's why.

What is happening is two kids are being exploited by a mother and partner who have problems with the biological father. Not content with the police, they chose to release videos to YouTube and think that'll help and in so doing made increasingly implausible allegations against many people. Baby eating. Come on.

Regards

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

You can't always approach the corruption of humanity with a scientific model. If you don't want to believe this sort of stuff goes on, then fine move along. If you'd watched all the evidence you would hear the kids naming police who are involved. If you follow other threads on here and elsewhere you'll understand that factions of the police have been corrupted and are part of these abuse rings so cover ups are simple for them.

If you feel these videos sully your life then think about how satanic abuse victims have their lives sullied. If you believe satanic abuse doesn't happen I'm sorry but you are very naive. It happens. It is a fact. That's why people are concerned. I could dig up other uk news stories of abused/murdered kids involved in satanic abuse but im replying via mobile. I can post some later although perhaps it will sully your life...

I am a mother and I can tell you now i understand why the mother posted the videos on YouTube. If the claims are true this is the only way to get their story out before it is covered up. Perhaps you would react differently with your kids.

I understand innocent until proven guilty but I also understand how this world works and how sick this world is. I know more than i wish to know. However, by declaring this as untrue you are contradicting yourself as neither of us can say whether it is 100% true or not. I said it is becoming clearer it is true as more supporting evidence emerges.

You look at one video and declare it untrue.

If we all reacted like you then no one would ever query these things and the abusers win.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

If the accusations were true then there would be a police case, if there is not one already.

I appreciate your approach to this topic, all subjects need to be looked at from both sides.

But in this case - if the police are involved in a cover up then there would clearly not be a police case, or at least not a valid one.
edit on 23-2-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Here's a link i read about concerned locals-

local.mumsnet.com...

They are meeting at the court each day and demanding justice. The story is quite big and obviously just now it is being held in a secret court so is not in the MSM. You can't blame people for ensuring justice takes place when we know the track record of these high profile investigations. There is so much info if you just look.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
You can't always approach the corruption of humanity with a scientific model.

No, indeed not. In this case, I feel that the children have been exploited and corrupted by their mother and partner. It's not science, it's looking at the evidence. The quantity of videos distributed by the mother and their "shock" value does not make it true.

Regards

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I make no reference to their 'shock value'. Sorry thats not my style. I am looking at all the evidence and I do believe there is a real story here. It is being investigated as we speak however people are campaigning for justice as they do not believe the investigation to be transparent. Dismissing the evidence is what most people are doing here and jumping to blame the mother based on an opinion of some of the videos.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think people are crazy if they think children would say such things about their father if it wasn't true...

Unless the children are both mentally ill...

I haven't heard that they are mentally ill, so I deduce that what has been said rings true.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You clearly don't know children and how they can be manipulated.

Gouing from what has been said in this thread and others on the subject, after interview by the police the children retracted their accusations and blamed it on the partner and mother. "Their words, not ours".

The issue here is three-fold.

1. The suitability of the mother to be a mother, having been complicit in this conspiracy to destroy the reputations of many people. The involvement of the campaigner Sabine McNeill is because her kids have bee taken from her. Not surprised.
2. The legitimacy of any of the accusations. As people are saying there is an on-going police investigation we just need to see what happens.
3. If the accusations are found untrue, the mother and her partner will be sued for defaming so many people, if not face criminal charges for exploiting the kids.

What started as a way to kill-off contact with the children's natural father has become a roller coaster of exploitation which the mother and partner obviously thought was worth it. How things have back-fired.

Regards

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

An update from Sabine...
www.change.org... bL1fF1B8ihpsBCm9rtNe0h-AU&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=&utm_term=

Sorry if the page appears partly in Spanish. The important parts are in English.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink
Through your link there is a list of what is called evidence... Not sure on the technicalities of that term. But on the page it says the school has closed and changed all of its staff ? This may be mentioned in the interview I have only watched first five min as no audio on any device except my phone.

whistleblowerkids.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

TechUnique,
Great Post. You are becoming another Edward Snowden with all this stuff. If you can get to the Mother and interview her, well, the sky's the limit.

Think you can get to the Mother?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Did you not notice the date in the article you linked?

The McD's was closed November 17 2013. The allegations started in August/September 2014.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus

TechUnique,
Great Post. You are becoming another Edward Snowden with all this stuff. If you can get to the Mother and interview her, well, the sky's the limit.

Think you can get to the Mother?

Thanks man, appreciate the support. I can try to get an interview with the mother. I will ask Sabine to talk to her for me and see where it goes from there.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yeah, I would recommend you really stay on this with daily updates and try and get key interviews like with the mother, and people who might have worked with and known the father, as well as there are reports of some other parents being approached to join this satanic cult, see if you can get any of them to do a skype, even anonymously and post it.

Things are getting viral. People are calling up certain radio shows, twitter is abuzz, its going all over the place, its officially viral or beginning to be

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Yeah, I would recommend you really stay on this with daily updates and try and get key interviews like with the mother, and people who might have worked with and known the father, as well as there are reports of some other parents being approached to join this satanic cult, see if you can get any of them to do a skype, even anonymously and post it.

Things are getting viral. People are calling up certain radio shows, twitter is abuzz, its going all over the place, its officially viral or beginning to be

I just asked Sabine about getting an interview with the Mother and I'm gonna try and work on getting an interview with the Father and hopefully someone who can speak for the school.

I wouldn't hold my breath on the latter though.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

I just asked Sabine about getting an interview with the Mother and I'm gonna try and work on getting an interview with the Father and hopefully someone who can speak for the school.

I wouldn't hold my breath on the latter though.

Just keep trying. Put your feelers out there. You never know. I had a friend who works as a Homocide detective, and you'd be surprised what happens if you put yourself out there as someone who "wants justice and truth to shine in the light of day." He'd get phone calls of witnesses coming forward in the middle of the night, just by putting himself out there in a certain way.

Also, I would recommend a website or blog of some sort because you are starting to get attention of serious sort
edit on 23-2-2015 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

Edit *** Also there are supposedly police videos and all sorts of vids popping up, then getting taken down from google drive and youtube, so if you find anything new, download it. I have saved and downloaded most of the vids associated with this just in case.
edit on 23-2-2015 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: skitzspiricy

The McD's was closed November 17 2013. The allegations started in August/September 2014.

I could of swore I saw it and it said 2014. I even used waybackmachine because I thought I must be going mad, and yes Im going mad.
Well spotted on that mistake, I do apologise sincerely.
First the liveleak video and now this, Im slipping.

I used the article as a demonstration of the colour scheme, the closing of McDonalds in 2013 does not mean these things could never have happened there though.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

originally posted by: skitzspiricy

I could of swore I saw it and it said 2014. I even used waybackmachine because I thought I must be going mad, and yes Im going mad.
Well spotted on that mistake, I do apologise sincerely.
First the liveleak video and now this, Im slipping.

I used the article as a demonstration of the colour scheme, the closing of McDonalds in 2013 does not mean these things could never have happened there though.

You're still in the right. The McDonald's closed 2 months after the whistleblower kids, blew the whistle:

Another intriguing snippet of information is that McDonalds Hampstead closed on 17 November 2014, 2 months after the whistleblower kids reported their experiences to Barnet Police... You will only appreciate this significance if you know that the children accused McDonalds of major collusion in the satanic abuse and murderous activities.

Change dot org's petition Update and Mcdonald's closure

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join