It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Appeasement continues as Obama lets Merkel lead and fail

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Greathouse

Welcome to the site.

. Thank you I've been lurking for a while. Don't think I'm going to be very popular .

My views are very anti Putin, I know just what he's up to.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

You "know"? Wow.

I suppose he's also about to invade Europe... and then the US through Mexico...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rjbaggins
a reply to: noeltrotsky
I'm getting so sick and tired of these Russian POS's. Lets just get this over with and have it out. I don't care anymore. Time to break out the tactical nukes and put some airbursts over their heads and then stack up some atomic demolition mines on the border.

No, it's time for you to go to the madhouse, Mr. Baggins.

EDIT: Given second thought... as there are already millions of non-establishment people in the US sent to madhouses and more often rotting in prisons (the new madhouses, basically), I must retract the above sentence, because it's really not nice to all those people, and those, here, who may suffer the same fate in the future because they aren't from the political/financial class.

Only your masters should be sent to the madhouse. That means roughly most of the current US political/financial establishment, especially neocon imperialists and zionists like John McCain, Nuland/Kagan, Brezinski, Soros, and especially those five lesser-known fascist scumbags who pushed that bill to Congress for sending lethal force to support Ukraine against Russia.
edit on 20/2/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Welcome to the site.

. Thank you I've been lurking for a while. Don't think I'm going to be very popular .

My views are very anti Putin, I know just what he's up to.

Welcome to the club.. We have outspoken individuals on both sides which can make for tenses debates at times. My only advice would be to support positions with links to sources etc and go from there.

any questions or advice just ask.. I am sure people on both sides would be willing to help.

Again welcome.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

Him but not putin?

why?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

You know Putin will be grabbing a land bridge to Crimea next. He needs it and nothing will stop him.

And by shelling Donetsk civilians the Kievian Junta is giving all the reasons for the land bridge to happen very soon.

So much crime has been committed by Junta forces that on a strong minded person like Putin would have "cold control" over emotions and hence not unleash a full might of Russian military to take Kiev in less than 10 days.

Like mentioned before many times, Russia should make a serious punch and free up all the provinces on the map of NovoRossiya. .

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambs to lions
Yes! We should all stand back and let Russia do whatever it wants! It's breaking international law by invading another country who made political decisions that they felt were in their own best interests....but, Russia has nukes so we must let them bully anyone. *sarcasm off* If your neighbor continually slashes your car tires do you allow it because a confrontation could mean a fist fight? Do you call the police? Well, in this case the rest of the world is the cops and they are watching it while doing nothing.

Sometimes a bully must be punched in the mouth.

Well, Mr., if you think that Russia should be stopped from further actions in Ukraine by military force, why don't you go fight this war yourself and stop mongering it on forums?

That kind of post is full of binary, dichotomic cowboy machism, of "us" vs "them", involving the same old bogeymen that "attacked" some foreign country, then US should stamp him down like every other previous evil dictator. Think of Saddam with Kuwait, that was proven afterwards to be a TOTAL SCAM set up by this very US establishment that's been starting a Cold War II.

But afterwards, similar propaganda scams were used to attack the Serbs of Yugoslavia, then Afghanistan, the Iraq again, then Lybia, then Syria, then Iraq again, and more discreetly Pakistan, where drones are still bombing civilians in the northwest of the country.

But now the fact is that in Ukraine doesn't work like it did before. And it won't work any better than this, because Russia is no poor little country with a Third-World military. Especially not with China as its biggest ally. If your Masters are crazy enough to end up confronting Russia/China militarily it's going to be game over not just for NATO, but also for mostly everyone on this planet!

I pray that none of you rabid, one-sided anti-Russians here have got any privileged position of power in the US establishment.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion

You "know"? Wow.

Nope but anyone with a brain knows. He doesn't want the whole USSR back just the best pieces.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

I mean this guy is a gangster he seizes an gas and oil rich property and its refineries. Not to mention the rights to the Odeske Gasfield among other newly discovered fields. (Crimea).

After he did all that to them he sent them a bill for gas! !!!!!! Lol

I will say one thing he has a pair balls. He's going to do it as long as he can get away with it but he will not touch NATO.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
a reply to: rjbaggins

The EU and US are going to grind the Russian economy into the dirt. You can't cause wars when you don't have the money to feed people. Russians are going to be making Borsh with weeds and selling chop sticks to China for generations. It's the modern nuclear weapon except it's slow and painful.

Russia has already found an alternative to SWIFT and many partners like BRICs are soon going to join the system.

Leaders of EU are clever and they know when to cut short a bad investment like Ukraine and its Maidan. US is under a "no war" type President.

And by the way, why should EU and US go to war with Russia over Ukraine? Only an attack on NATO member would get them obliged to respond to the aggressor party.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

You "know"? Wow.

Nope but anyone with a brain knows. He doesn't want the whole USSR back just the best pieces.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

I mean this guy is a gangster he seizes an gas and oil rich property and its refineries. Not to mention the rights to the Odeske Gasfield among other newly discovered fields. (Crimea).

I will say one thing he has a pair balls. He's going to do it as long as he can get away with it but he will not touch NATO.

... I mean... what is your personal beef with Putin, just as someone else would have with Kim Jing Un, with Netanyahu, with Obama or Erdogan? Did he bullied you at small school, made you lose your job, or did he evicted you from your house during a foreclosure?

Facts are facts... nowhere the Customs Union is any sort of annexation to Russia by Putin. This is an union, the same as GATT, NAFTA, the EU, the developing Transatlantic Partnership, and perhaps the TPP (which of course you should be okay with as far as Putin is not involved, right?).

Would you say the EU is Germany's Fourth Reich? Even though there may be reason to believe it took that direction over the last hew years, with increasingly racist and repressive policies all over the union, and that the ECB is basically controlled by German bankers, it's still rather preposterous to say that.

There is influence, or hegemony, and there is takeover. Those are two completely different conditions.

The Eurasian states, even some of Europe, are currently going under the influence of Russia and China, and there's no secret or conspiracy or global domination plan about it. It's just a geopolitical bloc being formed up against a very dominating one on the West. Brezinski and co have a reason to be pissed off by this, since it was his former master plan, even before Putin even took power in Russia, to establish US control over Eurasia. Now it surely won't happen... not in a century.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

You "know"? Wow.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

... I mean... what is your personal beef with Putin, just as someone else would have with Kim Jing Un, with Netanyahu, with Obama or Erdogan? Did he bullied you at small school, made you lose your job, or did he evicted you from your house during a foreclosure?

Facts are facts... nowhere the Customs Union is any sort of annexation to Russia by Putin. This is an union, the same as GATT, NAFTA, the EU, the developing Transatlantic Partnership, and perhaps the TPP (which of course you should be okay with as far as Putin is not involved, right?). Would you say the EU is Germany's Fourth Reich? Even though there may be reason to believe it took that direction, and that the ECB is basically controlled by German bankers, it's still rather preposterous to say that. There is influence, or hegemony, and there is takeover. Those are two completely different conditions.

The Eurasian states are currently going under the influence of Russia and China, and there's no secret or conspiracy or global domination plan about it. It's just a geopolitical bloc being formed up against a very dominating one on the West. Brezinski and co have a reason to be pissed off by this, since it was his former master plan, even before Putin even took power in Russia, to establish US control over Eurasia. Now it surely won't happen... not in a century.

My personal beef with Putin is that he's a thief and a bully. He may go to far and we might have to send US troops which is something I do not want to see.
edit on 20-2-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

You "know"? Wow.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Facts are facts... nowhere the Customs Union is any sort of annexation to Russia by Putin. This is an union, the same as GATT, NAFTA, the EU, the developing Transatlantic Partnership, and perhaps the TPP (which of course you should be okay with as far as Putin is not involved, right?). Would you say the EU is Germany's Fourth Reich? Even though there may be reason to believe it took that direction, and that the ECB is basically controlled by German bankers, it's still rather preposterous to say that. There is influence, or hegemony, and there is takeover. Those are two completely different conditions.

The Eurasian states are currently going under the influence of Russia and China, and there's no secret or conspiracy or global domination plan about it. It's just a geopolitical bloc being formed up against a very dominating one on the West. Brezinski and co have a reason to be pissed off by this, since it was his former master plan, even before Putin even took power in Russia, to establish US control over Eurasia. Now it surely won't happen... not in a century.

My personal beef with Puten is that he's a thief and a bully. He may go to far and we might have to send US troops which is something I do not want to see.

Read what I just wrote above, and the other post too.

My unbelief is how you can completely erase the decades of sheer, brutal, mass-murderous bullying and thievery of foreign and domestic people by the US establishment, just to focus all of your PERSONAL anger at some foreign State leader that probably has got nothing to do with you or even your country. Are you planning on going to live in Russia, perhaps?

Lemme tell you another story...

The State leader of the country where I live now is a White supremacist, fascistic, deceptive war-mongerer on the payroll of global resource extraction industries, who's been reducing the countyy basically into being a money pot for those Wall Street/London/Calgary parasites. He has costed 47 lives of innocent unsuspecting civilians not long ago in eastern Canada, in a town where an oil tanker train crashed and exploded, all because he allowed his good buddies at Enbridge to have it their way with transporting oil -through an archaic railroad system- from that tar sands industry that destroyed a vast portion of lands in northern Alberta, intoxicating the waters, the soil and the air everywhere around.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

So you`re telling us Nukeland, the son of a Biden, Poroshenko, Yatsenyuk, etc. are all Russian agents?...hmmm, interesting.

A brain is only worth something when it contains the right knowledge.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

And by the way, why should EU and US go to war with Russia over Ukraine?

Because it was promised in the treaty that was signed in 1994 between Ukraine, Russia, USA and the UK that Ukraine would give up all its nukes.
The promise that the safety of Ukraine would be guaranteed, a promise that the US and UK seem to have forgotten or they are simply pissing their pants

edit on 20-2-2015 by earthling42 because: grammer

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

You "know"? Wow.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

My personal beef with Puten is that he's a thief and a bully. He may go to far and we might have to send US troops which is something I do not want to see.

Read what I just wrote above, and the other post too.

My unbelief is how you can completely erase the decades of sheer, brutal, mass-murderous bullying and thievery of foreign and domestic people by the US establishment, just to focus all of your PERSONAL anger at some foreign State leader that probably has got nothing to do with you or even your country. Are you planning on going to live in Russia, perhaps?

So you disagree with my post and you want US troops there? Make up your mind will you ?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

A promise that the US and UK seem to have forgotten or they are simply pissing their pants.

So they have been told in `08 by Putin not to mess with it, and they did it anyway...not much of holding a promise I would say ?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

So you`re telling us Nukeland, the son of a Biden, Poroshenko, Yatsenyuk, etc. are all Russian agents?...hmmm, interesting.

A brain is only worth something when it contains the right knowledge.

Oh nuclear war I've been hearing that since the 70s. Ain't going to happen.

And here's a quote for you

"it's better to keep your mouth shut to appear stupid. Then open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Samuel Clemens

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Oh nuclear war I've been hearing that since the 70s. Ain't going to happen.

What has that to do with all the US puppets who are now in control in the Ukraine ?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Putin has no say in Ukraine.
If the US or any other country does business with Ukraine, it is the business of Ukraine, not Russia.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

The moment the US installed a puppet regime against the will of the people he had a say in things in the Ukraine.

A weak 37% approve of the EU's leadership.
edit on 20 2 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join