It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think, you were in your past lives

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
I take it as proof myself but it seems these days on ATS nothing is true anymore. It's unfortunate too because I have a lot that I originally intended to share with you all but the deny ignorance motto here has become a joke IMO..so I'll never be taken seriously when I talk about psychic experiences.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: grumpy64

Many of us had past lives from WW2.

There was a bunch of souls without bodies at that time.

My Daughter is my Mother. How creepy is that, right back in the family.

I believe we do this many times or at least till we get it right.

When I was a small child I had a reoccurring dream where I was trapped in a sinking aeroplane cockpit unable to undo the harness with water coming up around me. It was night but I could see stars and moonlight through the framed canopy. I was drowning. I don't know if this represents a previous life or something I saw on TV, bearing in mind that TV was virtually non existent at our place at that time. But that dream would happen again and again for years in the same way. It seemed to have been a WW2 type aircraft.

Anything more about the plane ?

We're you alone ?

Are you curious ?

I love this stuff.

I was alone in the plane unless the others were dead. I think it was a single seater though. It was a bit of a sad dream as I could not get out. One interesting thing was that the buckle thing on my left side was a round thing and years later I found out this is correct. I kind of think that the frame of the canopy indicated that it was a Hawker Hurricane. I don't know why I would be flying at night as it was a day fighter but it could have been just after sunset. Maybe I was returning home from a sortie. Didn't make it. It could have been any nationality- I could have been German in this dream- but I am leaning toward a Hurricane for some reason. Yes I am curious about this stuff but how could you trace it? Even now I am feeling sad about this.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Hey Screw That!! You go ahead and open Threads about Your experiences!! Ignore the F_c_s that want to derail, or try to tear up the threads. I would love to read about your experiences. I know there are plenty of others who would as well!!!
Don't let the Troll's win, Please! That would only go to their heads!! LMAO!!! That will just not do Man!!! (Or Woman?)
Think about it a bit some more. But I hope You will run some Threads about what You mentioned.

Drop Me a private message on all this if Ya want. My Inbox is open...... Later for Now, Syx.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: SyxPak
I take it as proof myself but it seems these days on ATS nothing is true anymore. It's unfortunate too because I have a lot that I originally intended to share with you all but the deny ignorance motto here has become a joke IMO..so I'll never be taken seriously when I talk about psychic experiences.
Actually go ahead and share your experiences right here or another fresh thread if you like. Many on here would be more than happy to learn about your experiences

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

so I'll never be taken seriously when I talk about psychic experiences.

There are plenty of us who DO take the psychic experience serious,
so never let anyone stop you from posting because of troll issues.

Trolls are easily dealt with when you are coming from a position of experience,
because no matter what they say, they didn't experience it, you did, and they cannot deny your experience, even if they try. You just see them for what they are and laugh at them.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
a reply to: Nochzwei

I used a psychic medium employed by the OPP in murder cases to give me a "reading".

According to highly regarded clairvoyant, Jessie Zeust, I was in the Tower of London in a past life.

Unfortunately, she couldn't tell me whether I was jailed there, or just the janitor.

Tower of London , wow it is known for many things. I got some flashes and once actually for some inexplicable reason, started shaking hands with everyone once when I boarded a ship. As officers generally don't go about shaking hands with ratings upon boarding a ship. I remembered this episode when I read about a german officer who was shot on this tower and this german shook hands like a gentleman with everyone on the tower prior to his execution. Gives me the creeps.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Luca1664
The same person I've always been it's just driving a different model vehicle each time. Us, our souls, consciousness whatever words u like are operating these self replicating biological vehicles and they always look different but who we are is always there
I have reason to believe that, you do resemble the previous life person in appearance

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I was joking with my son a few weeks ago about reincarnation.
I told him he had better supply me with some grand kids or I won't be able to reincarnate down the genetic line.

It was only a half joke as part of me wonders if some people don't reincarnate in family lines.

What I do understand though is that some people (can't say it is everyone, but some for certain) come in "soul groups".
These are spirit beings that swap roles with others in their group through multiple lifetimes.

As an example, when I had my past life memory of my last lifetime, there were a few people who were in that lifetime, that I also know in this lifetime. These are also people who in one way or another had a huge effect on my growing up. They were business partners last time around, and childhood friends this time around.

Just to add something to the thread.

edit on 19-2-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Wow cool story. I do suspect this is true at times, but I have read your story only now. Amazing to say the least.
a reply to: blupblup

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

well, fundamentally we are all extensions of ourselves.

think of it like this, the body is an extension of the mind, without the body there is no mind.

so you are an extension of me. he entire universe works in this way. we are all 1 fabric, connected. we are all apart of the system. newtons life is connected to your life in more ways than you can see. we were all isac newton in the infinite cosmos, all possibilities exist at all times simultaneously throughout the universe
Wow, This is interesting. Any particular reason for the info in your post? Just curious.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I told him he had better supply me with some grand kids or I won't be able to reincarnate down the genetic line.

It was only a half joke as part of me wonders if some people don't reincarnate in family lines.

What I do understand though is that some people (can't say it is everyone, but some for certain) come in "soul groups".
These are spirit beings that swap roles with others in their group through multiple lifetimes.

As an example, when I had my past life memory of my last lifetime, there were a few people who were in that lifetime, that I also know in this lifetime. These are also people who in one way or another had a huge effect on my growing up. They were business partners last time around, and childhood friends this time around.

Cool...

Have you ever arrived somewhere and had an overwhelming sense you had been there before ?

You even knew your way around on some weird level.

It has happened to me. The only way I can explain it...I must of been there before.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Yeah, I have actually.

One of my first premonitions I have ever had happened at the spot I later found to be where I died.

I got a really REALLY strong sense of deja vu and watched an entire conversation I was about to have with my brother while walking down a trail.

Then many years later when I got my memory of my last lifetime,
I discovered it was at that spot where I died.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I had past life regression, and it transpired that in one of my delightful lives, I lived during the dark times of the bubonic plague.

Not very glamorous, but I guess with time being infinite, we must all experience every possible life, with every possible detail and outcome.

But I know I was Bonnie Parker at some time. She even wrote poetry in the same vein as I do today. So if Clyde Barrow is out there somewhere....I miss you baby !!!

Mmmm....but you did get me killed you badass mother !!!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: uk today

chances are, you already have met up with Clyde somewhere and some how this lifetime.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19019844]whyamIhere
I find it funny when I meet other old souls in this world. You just know sometimes.

This subject is awesome...
Some examples if you could share would be good.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Killing 7 lions with bare hands. Awesome
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Amazing nonetheless.
I get flashes of the French revolution about the king and queen or Austrian princess fleeing the country only to be stopped and the queens solitary ride to the execution place and her unwittingly stepping on the toes of the executioner and even apologising for it. Ugh creepy
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Bet * X * marks the spot where you died baby....if not, it still gives me an excuse to post this !!!

Love it

uk * thisisarobbery * today

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: uk today

I bet it does too!

Awesome little x vid...lol

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Cool...

Have you ever arrived somewhere and had an overwhelming sense you had been there before ?

You even knew your way around on some weird level.

It has happened to me. The only way I can explain it...I must of been there before.
Yes actually this happens many times to me, tho dunno if it has anything to do with previous lifetimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join