It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think, you were in your past lives

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Unfortunately I haven't been able to verify much in the last few years with my uncle who is still living, as he is battling Alzheimer's. When he had told me that I reminded him of his brother, he did not have Alzheimer's, and was healthy mentally for the record.

The only thing I've been able to verify is that he did indeed get shot and subsequently died in hospital, just like what I had seen.

Also when I had my "dream", when I came out of it, it felt like I was being sucked back into my body..and I jumped out of bed upon slamming back into my body. If that makes any sense.
edit on 18-2-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Many of us had past lives from WW2.

There was a bunch of souls without bodies at that time.

My Daughter is my Mother. How creepy is that, right back in the family.

I believe we do this many times or at least till we get it right.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

That sounds very likely to me given the amount of deaths versus births at the time. Personally I'm on one of my last tours around earth if not the last. I'm an old soul as people say.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I was accused of being Hitler in a past life but it was from a person that had issues with me. My soul is nothing like Hitler.

I dreamt of being Anne Frank once, it was realistic and scary.

I did some past life regression and it revealed if true that I was an artist in a past life, which is relevant as I am also an artist now, as well as teaching, I feel the urge to paint, write and draw is part of my very soul.

I also feel very connected to Tudor times and ancient Viking /Orkney settlements which could be relevant. Also very connected to Ancient Egypt, in a major way, since a child.

I recall seeing King Tut's mask in Edinburgh at an exhibition when I was about 14 and having an overwhelming deja vu and all that was in my mind was 'I will be with you again'', it was very poignant.
edit on 18-2-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Your post also reminds me of one of my favourite questions in the movie waking life. The question being where do all the new souls come from..I've always wondered that myself.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Your post also reminds me of one of my favourite questions in the movie waking life. The question being where do all the new souls come from..I've always wondered that myself.

Such a great movie...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

You were on your way home when you died.

It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off, trust me.

And that’s when you met me.

“What… what happened?” You asked. “Where am I?”

“You died,” I said, matter-of-factly. No point in mincing words.

Duuuuuuuuuude.............
edit on Sat Feb 21 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

edit on Sat Feb 21 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

It is so amazing. I'm sure souls group together in the spirit world.

As for new souls...Can one soul create another ?

I find it funny when I meet other old souls in this world. You just know sometimes.

This subject is awesome...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Just a fun thread, as everyone has a reason to think, they were so and so in their past lives, whether its intuition or whatever.

So lets get the ball rolling.

I think I was Issac Newton in one of my past life.

I think not only do we have multiple lives going on at the same time in perhaps on different worlds, but we also incarnate in different times in multiple forms.

As to who I was, countless different people and I often have glimpses of those lives in dreams, they are nothing like this one.
Some are far better than others, some end badly while others may be considered endless.

To be more specific I once dreamed of being a norse clan leader, was quite interesting, I managed to slay 7 lions with my bare hands which earned me the title as the clan chief. Could have been just a strange dream but I think it was a glimpse at another life.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'd like to think of my self as Satan in the past life, teaching pain and misery, so people would beg God to keep me away from them so I don't teahc them and send em to Heaven without them fixing their souls first so they won't do it again.

Making them realize all their bloodline and cultures were for naught, when they destroyed each other, making them all look the same, and not being able to tell them apart.

But, seriously, no idea tho.
edit on 18-2-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm more than a little convinced that I am the latest reincarnation of Jesus.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Awesome avatar picture, Berserk is one of my favourite anime's.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I had a realer than real dream (almost twenty years ago) where I was an office assistant to a university professor in Boston. I was very against his stance on the Korean war and it threatened my job. My name was Amanda Goldstein and his was something like Fitzpatrick or Fitzwilliam, something Fitz. Very weird and clear as day and left me feeling cold and shocked for many hours after I awoke.

To this day I know nothing about the Korean war and, embarrassingly, couldn't tell you when it was without going and googling it. My this lifetime awakening politically came with seeing building 7 drop.

I am from Scotland and now live in Canada. A little odd bit of corroborating, albeit anecdotal, evidence is that I once did way to much____ and in the hospital my life flashed backwards in review... the earliest memory of this current lifetime I had was moments after being born, held by a nurse and hearing my mother and nurse speak with Scottish accents and sensing it as strange. The English language was familiar but not the accent. It went black for a second after and I came back to this reality, albeit with the sense that something was missing from my personality for the next six months.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I did a few regression sessions some time ago and these were the ones coming out of that...

- I died as worker at the pyramids because being crushed by a big block

- I got hung at the times of the France Revolution

- I was a mother with lots of kids from which several died because of poverty

- I was working as a Blacksmith, didn`t like my work, killed my boss because of it with my hammer and ended up as a hobo for many years. Later I got caught stealing, got imprisoned and died after a year of eating nothing else as rat soup with whole pieces of rat in it

- And I got beaten to death being a slave at a cotton plantation

So nothing to spectacular for me in the sense of having been someone important.

The best thing about all those things was the dying, you let it all go and get relieved from all the stress (worries) you had, you are getting immediately taken care by someone which you can ask all the questions you were having up until then, and have them answered right away.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

When I was a small child I had a reoccurring dream where I was trapped in a sinking aeroplane cockpit unable to undo the harness with water coming up around me. It was night but I could see stars and moonlight through the framed canopy. I was drowning. I don't know if this represents a previous life or something I saw on TV, bearing in mind that TV was virtually non existent at our place at that time. But that dream would happen again and again for years in the same way. It seemed to have been a WW2 type aircraft.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: grumpy64

originally posted by: whyamIhere

When I was a small child I had a reoccurring dream where I was trapped in a sinking aeroplane cockpit unable to undo the harness with water coming up around me. It was night but I could see stars and moonlight through the framed canopy. I was drowning. I don't know if this represents a previous life or something I saw on TV, bearing in mind that TV was virtually non existent at our place at that time. But that dream would happen again and again for years in the same way. It seemed to have been a WW2 type aircraft.

Anything more about the plane ?

We're you alone ?

Are you curious ?

I love this stuff.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I was Chiomora,a druidic general that lead her men into battle. I ran the Romans back into their city and made them pay tribute to get out! i was totally awesome and bad assed.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Well being able to verify that Your Uncle had been shot, then died in a Hospital is pretty solid. I'd take that as proof, if it were Me.
Yes that does make sense about being sucked back into yourself then being Slammed back in. I have felt that when returning from an Out Of Body Experience. I usually drift back within Myself, but have been slammed back a couple times.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You mentioned, "As for new souls...Can one soul create another ?"
It made Me think. Not so much about one creating another, but about whether two, or more, Souls could blend into one New Soul. Maybe that's how people get multiple personalities!? Just a thought......

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

You mentioned, "As for new souls...Can one soul create another ?"
It made Me think. Not so much about one creating another, but about whether two, or more, Souls could blend into one New Soul. Maybe that's how people get multiple personalities!? Just a thought......

Interesting...

I wonder if souls are like a candle and able to make a brand new soul.

Or is each one unique. I never really considered the multiple personality angle.

I don't see why not if souls are anything like we understand them. Multiples are possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join