It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of Four Shot Dead in Road Rage Incident

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Woman Shot in Las Vegas 'Road Rage' Incident Dies

Tammy Meyers, a nurse and mother of four, who was shot outside her house after what Las Vegas police said was a "road range incident with another vehicle" died tonight, a family member said.

Susan Ramos, a cousin of the Meyers family, told ABC News that she died at 7:05 p.m. MT.

Meyers was shot Thursday after a confrontation with several people in another vehicle when she was on the way home from giving her daughter a driving lesson at a nearby school, according to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.

The other vehicle followed her home, and when she got out of her car, police say someone started shooting.

I think this needs more exposure, because the perps are still at large. A gang in a car followed the mother and her 15-year old daughter home and then shot the mother dead in her own driveway, the daughter had just ran into the house.

This is a sad state of affairs that life is treated so casually here in the States.

These maggots need to be found ASAP.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
yep....go get 'em police....a description of the persons and the car should do....like catch all of them even....
edit on 15-2-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yahushua, our new King

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sad story. Half the people i know, i refuse to ride with. They complain about other people going slow, tailgating ect.. They do the same thing. They get mad and overreact, speed and pass them erratically. It is so stupid they hate tailgating o r those that drive slow. But if someone is following close the either hit the brakes like they are trying to get in an accident while complaining that the other guy was going to make them get into an accident or speed up with the car floored lol I am more afraid of the overreaction than the initial action. I just drive myself, if some one goes slow in front of me, then so do i. So what. If they follow too close, so what. Sooner or later they will pass. Why would i try and cause an accident if that was the worry to begin with by hitting my brakes. Stupid people.a reply to: Blackmarketeer

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

This is exactly the sort of thing that I wait for God to
soon bring to an end. How much longer, I just don't know.

Good on you OP for making us aware.

Go find these motha####### myself and at least put an end to...........
edit on Rpm21515v462015u44 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The one thing that I don't understand from the story is how do they know how tall he was and what his weight is if he was in the car?

I wonder if any extra life insurance was taken out on her??

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
The one thing that I don't understand from the story is how do they know how tall he was and what his weight is if he was in the car?

I wonder if any extra life insurance was taken out on her??

Yes tis a little strange,that is a pretty specific description of the person.....it is possible the thugs got out of the car to shoot ?..

Either way sad story .......

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Sounds like someone that has no business owning a gun to me.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
A friend of mine thinks it's hilarious and ok to cut people,off, give them the finger, honk etc. She is the worst driver. I've been telling Her for years she needs to change because something awful like this could happen. Just two days ago she posted on facebook saying she thought it was funny. Maybe reading this she will get the picture.

This lady probably didn't do anything wrong or accidently did something. Then there are people like my friend just trying to provoke people. Hopefully she won't leave her three kids motherless.

Ugh disgusts me.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Sounds like someone that has no business owning a gun to me.

Trololol much?
2nd

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Makes me so sick, cannot express it fully at the moment; Tough, Likely she may have not done a thing wrong traffic wise but they picked her for no reason other than to be aggressive(to a mom and daughter) to impress other gang members. Nothing short of monsters.

Regards for closure, hope they find and who did it.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Makes me so sick, cannot express it fully at the moment; Tough, Likely she may have not done a thing wrong traffic wise but they picked her for no reason other than to be aggressive(to a mom and daughter) to impress other gang members. Nothing short of monsters.

Regards for closure, hope they find and who did it.

Second person to mention "gang" like it was actually in the story. It wasn't.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
So she did a hit and run on their car, then got chased home and gunned down by the car she hit it seems. Weird.

edit on Mon, 16 Feb 2015 06:21:00 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
So she did a hit and run on their car, then got chased home and gunned down by the car she hit it seems. Weird.

So good to live in the land of the free. A minor collision = summary execution without trial.....

America is past rotten and so many good people there stand by.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick
It's not exactly a rampant thing. Thousands of collisions a day, 99.999% of them don't end with someone getting blown away. Don't be so hysterical lol.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

So good to live in the land of the free. A minor collision = summary execution without trial.....

So good to be able to pontificate on things when ones only source of info is the interwebz. At least it sounds like you don't live here.

No need to bang the fear monger drum. It's a sad, tragic story.

You don't need to try and make it sound like this happens after every traffic incident, nor does anybody else need to try and turn this into a gun control thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

So good to be able to pontificate on things when ones only source of info is the interwebz. At least it sounds like you don't live here.

So good to have ATS threads under your watchful eyes. Running through the rules of self-censorship for the subordinates? Too bad your logic can't match your enormous sense of entitlement.

Get your information from the interwebz! (SIC). That should be discouraged because you can't handle all the big bad wolves. We need a sheep dog to help sort out who and what to fear right?

Authoritarians are a cancer on a free society.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

aw. It's been so long since I've upset you enough that you felt compelled to try and level a personal attack on me, I almost forgot what it's like.

And yea, I do think it's a bit silly for somebody to try and comment on daily life somewhere they don't live, when all they have to go on is what they find on the Internet.

Sorry that concept is so offensive to you though. Oaths and such

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: Shamrock6

So good to have ATS threads under your watchful eyes. Running through the rules of self-censorship for the subordinates? Too bad your logic can't match your enormous sense of entitlement.

Get your information from the interwebz! (SIC). That should be discouraged because you can't handle all the big bad wolves. We need a sheep dog to help sort out who and what to fear right?

Authoritarians are a cancer on a free society.

Lol no not just the interwebz - also the movie theater (Sheepdogs - American Sniper reference)... Ah I get it now. Lol lol

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Road rage is pretty bad out west. Never experienced it significantly until I moved out to the desert in CA.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

So terrible things like this do not happen in other countries. It is so sad to see simple minded views being put forward because of hatred. Whats next are you going to blame gun rights because of your ignorance.

The world needs to have more empathy and compassion in general this is a global issue.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join