It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the raptured the fallen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Did we do all this before? Could it be that we live in a sort of loop where we get to a certain point in history and then are harvested. Could it be that those that get raptured are the actual fallen beings we hear about?

I just get caught up in the thought that the raptured are the only ones that are said to make it out alive and then when we look back we have this story of giants coming here from another realm.

If the universe is expanding then could that account for them being giants? Perhaps we do not fully understand expansion of everything and soon everything will be smashed back into a very small size compared to todays size.

Am i wrong that the fallen and the raptured are the only accounts of multiple people getting out or coming in at one time? Could heaven be earth in a much younger state than it is today?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There really isn't anything about a Rapture in the bible. It's a rather modern man made belief. However, if you look at scripture you could have it correct about the fallen being taken off the Earth. There are a lot of scripture quotes about how 'the meek shall inherit the Earth' and how the good will live and the bad will die and be removed. Just my opinion ...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It's certainly intriguing when you take the linear time aspect out of the story!

Would the fallen angels who survived the last rapture really feel "saved"?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

So, to clarify, your notion is : what if the Christian true believers, taken soon in the upcoming rapture, are then recycled and reinserted back into this close loop universe and due to cosmic inflation, are then perceived as giants (due to being from the future and as the universe has inflated, then, are bigger)?

And if so, then those rapture folks are then the "fallen" as those beings were described in the Bible.

Cool notion as far as creativity! So thank you for offering it.

As far as something that can be parsed and discussed... hmmm... it supposes a whole lot and comes down to defining the descriptive terms in the Bible ...and even assuming the Bible is a factual accounting (and that assumes too much ...for me, anyway) it still leaves a whole lot of room for confusion due to translating mistakes, excluded material and general context that is now, pretty much unknowable.

And why would the negatively termed "fallen" be called the chosen in the ever repeating future? I would guess God has a great and dark sense of humor (or is busy elsewhere) from my own experience of the universe ... and know the rapture isn't canonical... but there are some holes that are impossible to fill, as far as I'd guess, anyway.

But Jeez, way to liven up a rainy Sunday. I'd like to live in your head for a few hours... seems interesting.

Edit: Oh yeah, and if one would have exact knowledge about the rate of cosmic inflation, I'd guess it would be pretty big... as in any being from a future of even a few thousand years, would seem huge... as in too huge for the planet. I think the rate of inflation is pretty fast... even if slowing down.

edit on 2/15/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
It's certainly intriguing when you take the linear time aspect out of the story!

Like the AV... pretty Chive'ng..

Deadeye.. as usual I hate jumping into religious forums.. but I must say it's thought provoking. And since it's you. I know you won't troll no one.

Two authors come to mind. Tim Lahaye .. the rapture books. ( left behind ). And L.E Modesitt... the time diver series.

And it's still my opinion that if you're a true Christian...( I'm not, but I'm nice ) than all is forgiven.. you're saved by default.

And Flyersfan... I'm from Pittsburgh!

I'm going to leave a star and flag.
I'd like to see where this goes...

edit on 15-2-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Honestly there is only miniscule reference to anything that could be interpreted as a "Rapture" in Biblical scripture, mainly a few verses in Matthew about 2 folks working in the field or working the mill- one being taken and one left behind - which is parroted in Luke I believe, and also a reference in 1 Thessalonians which refers to those who are alive and remain being caught up together in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Although not really enough mention in the scriptures to account for all the hubbub theorized by overly zealous pastors if one were to take the scant verses literally it seems they are definitely referring to humans rather than fallen angels or other beings.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It all really gets too complex from this point to debate much. If any truth to this then it would be that this happening is a choice that some may be making today. I think those choices are based on scripture but the reason we have a choice is through interputation of scripture. No single answer is really accepted by everyone and i have come to think they can be broken down 3 ways that relate to past present and future depending on interputation chosen.

As far as the different views between one person today being viewed as a saint then showing up in the past simply to be labeled as a sinner i think that is easy to answer. perspective.

Everything seems to be relative and one mans hell is another mans heaven and vice versa.

Perhaps the true interputation of the scriptures is the one we accept and that is why there is so much diviciveness in religion.

It could even be that all of history is combined into the few thousand yrs just as some think but because our lack of broader perspective we can find evidence that tells us different but no amount of proof can change the truth even if everyone accepts something false to be truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
There really isn't anything about a Rapture in the bible. It's a rather modern man made belief. However, if you look at scripture you could have it correct about the fallen being taken off the Earth. There are a lot of scripture quotes about how 'the meek shall inherit the Earth' and how the good will live and the bad will die and be removed. Just my opinion ...

I think the lack of clairity between scripture and interputation could be the mechinism for choice.

This may not be the first time we were here.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR

Some yearn for a simpler life.

Depending on their mindset it is very possible that leaving this reality could be like heaven for some.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Good grasp of the op.

I think if the past is chosen this time then the super collider would be the way everything gets shrunk again.

Ever since hearing about the strangelets that could be formed made me start wondering.

I keep seeing that symbol of the snake eating its tail.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

In a system such as this being saved could have various meanings.

A grand designer could very easy invite guest to come and join the ride here and perhaps that even if not raptured when you die you just wake up in a simulation room somewhere beyond the sea of waves...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I bet we are all choosing our fate and that the true aspects of all this are hard to swallow for us.

There is no telling what all is actually joined with the flesh of a human.

The rapture could be or could not be.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

In a system such as this being saved could have various meanings.

A grand designer could very easy invite guest to come and join the ride here and perhaps that even if not raptured when you die you just wake up in a simulation room somewhere beyond the sea of waves...

that's comforting...
Sorry I'm trying to catch up.. reading now that Lucifer was the first... Beal Zebub... the she bob...now arch demon.. and at Armageddon... face off.. one kills a healer.... Michael can't take revenge..... whoooooo!
Satan so the fallen one... 3 separate mocking the trinity .... triad.

What it all stuff downs to is folklore... fokrlore and hard science.. can sit by side by side, but they they can not sit in he same chair ... they don't mesh...
They can be metaphor...there is no room.....
I just lost my mind...
If you yinz ever find a book in gods "Handwritings" writing.... let me know...

BTW.. the paper on I think " cosmological constant "... EMcSquare.... the bridge....not strings but M's...

The spiral.. Nautilus...
Fibinachi sequence.....

OK I'll. Shut down now...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

been there and done that

micheal when givin full context would not want revenge

I think we are close now to the 144000

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It's exactly how i said it was. A spirit particle based species that travels intergalatically created us.

Our creators technology is unfathomably old. And so we are a Threat to nabouring species.
There are a lot of robots or borg like species flying around in space. So when we set up shop we usually have to do deal with all kinds of enemies attempting to take technology or destroy our colonies.

The only way they can reproduce is by converting a flesh and blood living being into one of them which is a spirit particle based species where each individual was once a flesh and blood living entity. The consiousness and body is reformed in mass recombination chambers to eliminate casulties when flying through space and when in a fighting position. However going through such a process would create a being that wouldn't die for a very very long time.

So those of us who are chosen are limited, And before the human populations would become knowledgeable of it. We were attacked more than once so we should expect it to happen again. Our enemies are getting desperate and are probing all of our weaknesses, Because our final form has none.

They fear that if humanity flurishes and replenishes numbers as well becomes a port for creating fleets they think they will get invaded because the ones who keep attacking us are very emotionless and are almost like a robot but not quite they are still technically living but they travel at speeds slower than Light travel and have resulted to cloning in order to increase their colonizing efforts.

So everytime we reach a stage of technological advancement, So do they. And when they fleets are rebuilt they will try to attack again, The planet will be devistated again and their a majority of their fleets will be destroyed *Again* and the whole process will begin again. It's basically a struggle to conquer this galaxy. If we try to wipe them all out, they will instantly attack Earth which will set us back 10s of thousands of years.

If they were easy to get rid of they would be gone by now but they arn't. Even for a species that is less technologically advanced as our collective species can still cause us problems as they are still considered a space faring race.
And it's not so easy to catch ships even if they are flying around at speeds slower than light is still pretty damn fast.

The rapture is basically pushing the save button on humanity, From cataklysm. Like a world wide devistating event would be easily detectable. They have many ships that act like sattelites as well collecting a constant feed of the planet and it's occupants. Our creators are very pacient with us and will continue to protect us reguardless of how many times our colony is destroyed.
There is a reason for being here, We were sent to capture the milkyway for a specific reason other than just colonizing. We are here fighting a war and we are winning.

Just sometimes one of our colonies *Earth* is reciving the biggest problems right now because it's location has been known and been infultrated many times. The problem with our ultimate form is that people can go crazy after being alive for billions of years. Also, physical humans need to exist in order for the human population to continue since once you convert you are done reproducing. So if every human was converted, No more perfect humans would be created.

As it requires a precurser, So everytime we reach this level of technology and understand we can begin to cope with sightings. Eventually they will just take everyone they see as adequate fit soldiers and everyone else will just remain on Earth doing as they please. However becoming one of them is not *The Rapture* persay. Humans themselves are saved so that they can repopulate again. That part is the *Rapture* if you will but its not really a rapture it's just an emergency situation lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

been there and done that

micheal when givin full context would not want revenge

I think we are close now to the 144000

Lol.. there is no room at the inn..

I'm actually still reading this stuff..

Then I have to comprehend it.....

Lol..
I'm going to log off.

You opened a can of worms..

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I think that symbol is the Orouboros... I always have to look up the spelling.

It, and the yin-yang, are very, very pertinent symbols to the human condition.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Did we do all this before? Could it be that we live in a sort of loop where we get to a certain point in history and then are harvested. Could it be that those that get raptured are the actual fallen beings we hear about?

I just get caught up in the thought that the raptured are the only ones that are said to make it out alive and then when we look back we have this story of giants coming here from another realm.

If the universe is expanding then could that account for them being giants? Perhaps we do not fully understand expansion of everything and soon everything will be smashed back into a very small size compared to todays size.

Am i wrong that the fallen and the raptured are the only accounts of multiple people getting out or coming in at one time? Could heaven be earth in a much younger state than it is today?

The rapture theory started in 1830 by a man called John Darby in 1830. Prior to this time there was NEVER a teaching that man would be raptured from earth. There is one single verse in the bible where it speaks of a time when Christ's people will be raised to the clouds and be with him and many consider this to mean the rapture which it is not. Please research this yourself.

The fallen also known as the fallen angels are not allowed to return to heaven and will be judged for their decision to rebel against God. Their punishment has not yet befallen them. Their punishment will be eternal death..... So stay tuned!

When talking about giants many do not know the truth because there are the:

1. Nephilim - who had sex with the women on earth - who gave birth to the:

a. Rephaim

b. Anakim

c. Emim

Many confuse the Nephilim as Rephaim and vice versa.

The giants are an offspring of the Nephilim. Many also believe they were all destroyed at the time of Noah's flood and this too is false. Giants still exist today. Actually the U.S army killed one in Afghanistan and flew it back to Wright-Patterson AFB. The co pilot discusses this on Coast to Coast AM.

They live in caves and in underground caverns and most hide from mankind out of fear because we now have the technology to kill them much easier than for 2,000 years. They are highly allergic to copper and if copper gets into their blood they will quickly die. The American indians would smoke them out and then take them out with copperhead arrows.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Hello

The bible shows in many places that the wicked are harvested first.

One is taken the other left is not the rapture it's the wicked removed.

Regards

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I believe that they were all wiped out with the flood, but we are told also they were about after.

Two major trains of thought for this

2 incursions
One of the wives of the sons of Noah carried the fallen angel gene

You have a link for the Baghdad giant?

Cheers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join