It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who built the pyramids ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
if the pyramids are so easy to make with our modern technology then whay hasn't anyone built one even a small replica. Answer because they are damn hard to build even with the use of our modern technology.

Incorrect.

The reason we don't build pyramids today is because the cost / area of usable spaces is atrocious.

As for our current capabilities...we have buildings that could house multiple pyramids, in terms of volume.

For example, the Everett Factory (Boeing) can house just over 5 Great Pyramids of Giza...

Your right cost is a factor also no need to build one can't think of anyone worth spending billions on to bury.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
if the pyramids are so easy to make with our modern technology then whay hasn't anyone built one even a small replica. Answer because they are damn hard to build even with the use of our modern technology.

Incorrect.

The reason we don't build pyramids today is because the cost / area of usable spaces is atrocious.

As for our current capabilities...we have buildings that could house multiple pyramids, in terms of volume.

For example, the Everett Factory (Boeing) can house just over 5 Great Pyramids of Giza...

Your right cost is a factor also no need to build one can't think of anyone worth spending billions on to bury.

edit on 2/22/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Cheops found the Sphinx and G.P. already built, but in bad shape .So he built the causeway and refurbished the whole complex, and had his face carved on the Sphinx, he rededicated the whole site to Isis. All future Pyramids couldn't be built to the same high standards. He put on new cantilevered door which led into the passageway. But couldn't get any further . Then clad it all in polished limestone. The complex has been under salt water at some time, with a tide mark two thirds of the way up. and the plateau has signs of marine creatures , that haven't completely fossilised.

Its been there a real long time. The above is scorned by conventional Egyptologists , but the salt crust on the inside, was analysed and confirmed as marine salt deposit. Twenty years to build the G.P. and the Causeway, I really don't think so. Modern cathedrals have taken a hundred years.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

everything ive learned about the Pyramids i have come to the conclusion thats been false.

everything graham hancock and randall carlson say about them i am in total agreement with.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The fact that the base is the same as the Mayan pyramid should have rang the alarm bells years ago when it was known.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: gosseyn

Cheops found the Sphinx and G.P. already built, but in bad shape .So he built the causeway and refurbished the whole complex, and had his face carved on the Sphinx, he rededicated the whole site to Isis. All future Pyramids couldn't be built to the same high standards. He put on new cantilevered door which led into the passageway. But couldn't get any further . Then clad it all in polished limestone. The complex has been under salt water at some time, with a tide mark two thirds of the way up. and the plateau has signs of marine creatures , that haven't completely fossilised.

Its been there a real long time. The above is scorned by conventional Egyptologists , but the salt crust on the inside, was analysed and confirmed as marine salt deposit. Twenty years to build the G.P. and the Causeway, I really don't think so. Modern cathedrals have taken a hundred years.

Don't ruin a good syfy movie plot but the salt is in the lime stone trapped when it was formed. Moisture causes it to seep to the surface do the limestone. In fact there was graffiti placed in the Queens chamber if I remeber corectly. And it was found later to have salt deposits in the form of the graffiti. Pyramid have had to be closed to remove the salt from walls of pyramids mostly due to visitors. There breathing raised the humidity causing the stone to release salt.

when you go to a website and they say something unusual like the pyramid wss under the sea and they found salt to prove it. You may want to do a little investigating. Also the unfossilized sea creature thing is bogus too common sense would tell you that. If the pyramid was ad old as they claim they would have to be fossilized. If they weren't they wouldn't be there ever seen a sea she'll left outside it gets brittle and turn to dust.That's why when people use sea shells on there lawn theyes have to replace them every couple of years.Exposure to sunlight humidity etc they fall apart and turn to dust.keep it on a box well you'll get a couple of hundred years before it's to brittle to touch.
edit on 2/22/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh I'm sorry to upset your paradigm ,but if you read all the facts associated with it all. Theirs enough there to suggest that things are not what they seem. Two pyramids built on separate sides of the Atlantic, both sharing the same size of base? www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk... nicotine and coc aine found in mummies negroid heads carved on the American side. Extensive copper mining in lake Superior . We haven't got a clue, unless a bit of lateral thinking is involved.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Oh I'm sorry to upset your paradigm ,but if you read all the facts associated with it all. Theirs enough there to suggest that things are not what they seem. Two pyramids built on separate sides of the Atlantic, both sharing the same size of base? www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk... nicotine and coc aine found in mummies negroid heads carved on the American side. Extensive copper mining in lake Superior . We haven't got a clue, unless a bit of lateral thinking is involved.

Ok again not looking things up I saw this year's ago about the mummy's one thing you didn't mention the only place they found this was one museum in Munich. Mummies all over the world were tested and the only ones found all seem to be in the same place tested by the same individual. So it's obvious either we have the only mummies that traveled to the Amaricas end up all in the same museum thousands of years later or somebody in that museum has a coke habbit.Now the third option is misidentification of say alkalies since this wss originally a decade ago and the people in the museum swept it under the rug I think they know the answer. By the way muinch hasn't allowed anyone outside there museum test the mummies.

Now the base of the pyramid thing honestly Havnt a clue what your talking about. But doesn't surprise me if it did we have lots of incan temples or later Mayan temples to choose from to find a match. Odds would be pretty good I think. I've spent along time reading anything to do with the pyramids and I always have to laugh when these ancient alien sites just lie to people.
edit on 2/23/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr,

When all the evidence is taken into consideration . It looks on probability their was a trans Atlantic connection up to the end of the Bronze age. Re all the copper mined from Lake Superior. Stone alignments, to the Solstice. Virtually identical both sides of the Atlantic. If you knew the angle of the Solstices, then you knew what your latitude was . So if like the Polynesian navigators , not to mention Vikings, you used the stars, including the Sun. Why would you have to worry about the longitude. You would just sail the latitude angle and make adjustments, which just happens to be around the thirtieth parallel. until you saw all the signs of land. The ancients knew the approx. diameter of the Earth.

The Boats were sewn together with rawhide, and more than capable of doing transatlantic trips, the Polynesians did the Pacific easily. When the motive is profit, gained by trading Copper and tin to make bronze. Its inevitable that their would be cultural overflows, and the more technically advanced, because of their "Magic" converting the willing to their way of thinking. Hence similarity of Mayan pyramids , and to their star functions like Egypt. But if the contact existed , it would have had to happen before, the first Dynasties. Because the history we have doesn't suggest contact. Something serious happened, a major discontinuity, Probably the eruption of Thera .

But like Solon said to Plato, quite clearly, about the other side of the Ocean, He also said that the Greeks were once mighty, and then reduced to barbarians, but then rose again . This was before Linear A was found. Which looks a lot like, the script found up in lake Superior, and a lot like Etruscan , and for that matter all the other script around the Mediterranean. The Egyptian book of the dead, looks a lot like The Tibetan Book of the dead , and the same religion. To my mind the Pyramid building was evidence of a worldwide culture, that was stopped dead in its tracks.
edit on 24-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
I would recommend doing some actual research and getting factual measurements for the Great Pyramid and "the Mayan pyramid", as you call it. I'm not going to spoonfeed them to you, especially since I have a strong suspicion you'll ignore them anyway. The information is readily available.
*Spoiler* The measurements of the bases (or any other measurements) are most certainly not the same.

Deny ignorance, don't embrace and flaunt it.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr,

When all the evidence is taken into consideration . It looks on probability their was a trans Atlantic connection up to the end of the Bronze age. Re all the copper mined from Lake Superior.

No Michigan copper has ever been found anywhere but the Western Hemisphere.

Stone alignments, to the Solstice. Virtually identical both sides of the Atlantic.

Gee. And that couldn't be because the solstice is on the same day everywhere on Earth? Why not?

Something serious happened, a major discontinuity, Probably the eruption of Thera .

Odd, then, that some of your coc aine-using mummies date to after Thera's eruption.

But like Solon said to Plato, quite clearly...

Given that Solon died hundreds of years before Plato was born, I would have to imagine that any communication between him and Plato should not be characterized as "quite clear."

Harte

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Wow this theory is going down fast huh.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

That's what happens to theories that never had a leg to stand on in the first place.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

That's what happens to theories that never had a leg to stand on in the first place.

This doesn't sound like the theory has no legs. www.grahamhancock.com... If I know the angle of the Solstice, then I know where I am on the earths latitude line.

Solon and Plato were contemporise, they would have to be if Plato talked to him DUH!
edit on 24-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

This doesn't sound like the theory has no legs. www.grahamhancock.com... If I know the angle of the Solstice, then I know where I am on the earths latitude line.

Solon and Plato were contemporise, they would have to be if Plato talked to him DUH!

What are you talking about plato was born more than 100 years after Solon???? Really you have the Internet use it before you try to correct someone. And to figure out latitude don't need the solstice at all and not sure what that has to do with reality. To find latitude all you need is the north star and a way to know true north. As we know the Egyptians figured this out. It's incredibly easy pick a star watch it rise and set and split the difference. When any anice not civilization watched the stars this is the first thing they would have noticed.
edit on 2/24/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

A hundred and fifty actually , I was just testing to see if you ignored the real evidence and nit picked the other. Which you did.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

A hundred and fifty actually , I was just testing to see if you ignored the real evidence and nit picked the other. Which you did.

Yeah I meant to do that defense really works. Sure you did I also addressed the stupid point of latitudes not hard to figure out. So any other ingenious reasons that Havnt already been shot down?? Seriously stay off ancient alien sites they always misquote and just outright lie About the pyramids and egypt.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
My guess is the first people who landed here, like we will on mars soon, were the architects, the primitive slaves were the builders.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
My guess is the first people who landed here, like we will on mars soon, were the architects, the primitive slaves were the builders.

Interesting guess. Completely wrong and misguided, though...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The Obvious answer would of course be the Pyramid builders...

Another answer because you asked would be Enoch and the Watchers...

A little more information? Hmmm ok....

they were built for a war against a race of Giants also known as the nephilim whom did dwell upon a planet roughly the size of Saturn named Tiamat...a planet very much like Earth with a bounty of life plenty of water and land...

To make a long story short the distruction of these nephilim was in time needed to ensure a pure bloodline of The Lord that is to say a purely human bloodline for the Son of God must be a man and not the perversion the nephilim wrought through their forbidden desire...

time was given for a weapon to be built... then more time allowed generations even...then the need to remove all but that which was pure and for the heavenly bodies to line up just so...

it is said those who were pure a small number led by a descendant of Enoch himself named Noah which with the help of the watchers did build an Ark to see them trough what must soon transpire...

the Order was given once the Ark was completed and its chosen Cargo all present and accounted for...

the weapon or the pyramids The Great pyramid which oddly enough it is said has the same dimensions as the Throne of God was used and the planet Tiamat destroyed...

A great many more things were changed because of this destruction throughout our solar system Mars lost its atmosphere, Saturn gained its rings, Our moon which was not always ours also lost its atmosphere a fair bit of its mass as well as its inhabitants ejected from its orbit eventually captured by Earth which because of a precise alignment during the destruction did pass through what was once the waters of Tiamat which has long floated off but as we passed through caused a global flood... what became of the rest of Tiamat? the rest is known today as the astroid belt....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join