It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Day Nazis In The Ukraine Do you Support Them? Why Or Why Not?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ok so in the Ukraine there are some who are calling themselves the "Right Sector" they use Nazi symbolism and pride themselves on the one people one nation idea. Meaning they want to ethnically cleanse the country of non white Ukrainians.

I feel that racists are in the wrong, and need to be called out when we see them, they have been in the news with thier agenda for some time and in American media they are often portrayed as the good side or the side of democracy and justice.

Does anyone support the Nazi ideology which is becoming a trend in our modern world, the Nazi ideology is a set of conscious and unconscious ideas which make up one's belief goals, expectations, and actions.

The Far Right nazism is about nationalism, including both irredentism and expansionism. Irredentism is any political or popular movement intended to reclaim and reoccupy a lost homeland. Nazism holds racial theories based upon the belief of the existence of an Aryan master race that was believed to be superior to all other races. The Nazis of old emphasised the existence of racial conflict between the Aryan race and others, particularly those of Jewish decent, however now its the Russians with the modern day Nazis.

Is America and the EU on the right side on this one, or have we lost our way?
The far right seems to represent everything we as nations are supposed to be against.

So who stands behind these guys and supports them?
Do you stand with those who are pushing a semi Nazi agenda?
Do you support Nazis, if so why?
I would like to know who believes that the far right in with thier Nazi symbolism Ukraine is good and just, who believes they are in the wrong with the Nazi symbolism and why you think so?

Here we have people talking about Nazi ideology like its totally ok in our modern age. Are we destined to repeat the mistakes of the past?

These guys are proud of thier Nazi symbolism and show it with pride, like its cool to be a Nazi.

Some really bad Nazi slam dancing kung fu and seig hail Nazi salutes, you cant make this stuff up.

Indoctrination of innocent little kids talking about genocide like its totally a cool thing to do. This is just wrong on so many levels.
edit on 15-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

No one likes these groups and so many countries harbour them in their midst. Whenever people wish to protest or take a stand against perceived injustices by their governments then the violent extremists find a platform. They can hijack a cause or defame it depending on circumstance. They are a useful tool for those that have no conscience. They are not condemned in Ukraine by those here in the West they only have words that would demonise Russia and Putin. In fact the hypocrites who rail against Russia would have no problem with installing any regime that will support the corporate fascist agenda.

There have been times when I have railed against ATS but at the same time I am grateful that many members take the time to expose the hypocrisy of the mainstream agenda and those on here that support it.

S+F

edit on 15-2-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I will give this a shot.
I was raised to HATE Nazis.I do not support them in any way shape or form. I don't care what they stand for, I already know.They should be outlawed in the entire world. Them and their ideology.
The west has totally lost their way through greed. They will do ANYTHING to make money money and more money. If they have to support Nazis,they are okay with that. If they have to support corrupt politicians,no problem. They don't care how they do it,so long as there is profit to be made.

The US and the west (EU) are supporting them. I have seen interviews that right sector has given saying they got the money,arms and training from the US.

My parents went through WW2 and the depression,and they taught all 4 of us kids to hate Nazis and everything they stood for.

I totally believe they are wrong,because theirs is a belief built on hate for others,and they pick on the weak or those they perceive as weak. They will do anything to achieve their goals no matter how many people they have to kill to do it.Nothing is too gruesome are awful to do. They lack the humanity that is in most of the rest of us that determines whether you are truly a 'good' person or bad one.

Anyone or group of people that can only elevate themselves through hate for their fellow man,and be thinking that others are not as good as 'them', can only bring down the human race to lower standards.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think the "Right Sector" is some kind of controlled opposition psy-ops.

The real conflicts in Ukraine are between factions of global financial progressives.

One side is destabilizing the gas supply attempting to help Qatar and Saudi interests.

The Ukraine "government" will pay for the IMF loans as their resources get siphoned off.

Russia is desperate to keep the gas supply to Europe.

Part 2 is happening in Syria/Iraq.

Multiple agenda conflicts between Progressive financial factions.

I support no Authoritarian/Progressive agendas. The names do not matter.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I remember seeing a photo (I have it somewhere) of Ukrainian civilians welcoming German troops into Ukraine with Nazi salutes during WW2 as they were regarded as liberators from Russian Communist oppression. They suffered under communism like many others so I am not going to judge them as I don't know what they have been through. Perhaps they had good memories of Nazis who knows?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: grumpy64

I remember seeing a photo (I have it somewhere) of Ukrainian civilians welcoming German troops into Ukraine with Nazi salutes during WW2 as they were regarded as liberators from Russian Communist oppression. They suffered under communism like many others so I am not going to judge them as I don't know what they have been through. Perhaps they had good memories of Nazis who knows?

What he said.....

Its all a rich mans trick.....

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

So your saying they may view the Nazis as heroes and thats cool your not judging them for throwing in with the Nazis and promoting things like genoside just like the Nazis did? Ok if you think that is ok at all and arent judging them for thier Nazi salutes and claims to racial cleansing or genoside why would you think its ok in our modern age to slink back into the evils of racism and prejudice?

Are you onboard with the Nazi ideology too?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling

What he said.....

Its all a rich mans trick.....

Care to elaborate on why your giving the thumbs up to those who dont judge a Nazi ideology like its totally fine to see the Nazis who genosided the Jewish people and various other races as heroes at all is in any way, shape, or form ok?

How is this ok?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think the "Right Sector" is some kind of controlled opposition psy-ops.

The real conflicts in Ukraine are between factions of global financial progressives.

One side is destabilizing the gas supply attempting to help Qatar and Saudi interests.

The Ukraine "government" will pay for the IMF loans as their resources get siphoned off.

Russia is desperate to keep the gas supply to Europe.

Part 2 is happening in Syria/Iraq.

Multiple agenda conflicts between Progressive financial factions.

I support no Authoritarian/Progressive agendas. The names do not matter.

Well this thread isnt about gas supply to Europe, nor is it about Syria/Iraq, nor is it about financial factions although I do see those as issues in the conflict.

This thread is about the Nazi ideology and symbolism being adopted by the far right and being embraced by the country as a whole.

I see you say you support no Authoritarian/Progressive agendas, what do you mean by that? What does it have to do with the Nazi symbolism and ideology and indoctronation of the public at large?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Big star and flag but be warned

Shills will tear you apart

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Can I please ask you a question since you are very active on Ukraine threads

Did Budapest memorandum say anything about protecting Ukraine from foreign backed revolutions and coups

Thank you for your time

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

Big star and flag but be warned

Shills will tear you apart

Who is going to really defend and throw in with those attempting to idolize the Nazis and thier symbolisms and blatant calls for genocide? Its a big no no to come out and say, "By the way FOTL im a Nazi supporter and I stand with genocide blah blah blah I have no morality."

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This is my views of the right sector and other neo Nazi parties in Ukraine and elsewhere

America is indeed on the wrong did side of this conflict but let me stress I am talking about the puppet government that only adheres to the needs of corporations, bankers and not the american people. There is some on this board that actually stood up for these animals in Ukraine when they burned those people alive in Odessa, they tried to make out they set themselves on fire. Expect a few select members to try and derail this topic and turn it around to be Russia's fault that these groups are in existence in Ukraine.
edit on 15-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Let me help you out here, Eastern European Nations as part of the Soviet Bloc missed out on the progressive Liberalism of the West that defined itself as everything the Nazi's were against they were in favour of, they look at what became of those Nations and they aren't exactly impressed when they look at the mass immigration inner city squalor,mass unemployment, drug culture and crimes of sex and violence perpetrated by immigrants against the indigenous populations.

At the same time they endured stifling political correctness, state suppression of religion and traditional folk culture and are not going to accept it again, they developed immunity towards it, there is also at the very basis of that the Holdomor in which millions of Ukranians perished and they saw the Jews as overwhelmingly represented in those Bolshevik machinations, to the extent that when the Germans invaded many Ukranians saw them as liberators and happily participated in anti-Jewish pogroms and executions.

So i understand their Nationalist position even though i find their Neo-Nazi sub-culture unfortunate because Hitler had no good intentions long term for the people of the Ukraine and they fall into the trap of believing that ethnic Nationalism finds best expression in Nazi Germany whereas i consider it to be of the worst and total fail variety, it's simply a false choice that the only counter to the multi-culturalism of the Marxists lies in the Militaristic Fascism of the Third Reich and any ill considered parody of such.

a reply to: sosobad

That's exactly what they're being set up for, confrontation with Russia as a puppet of Western powers and when they die nobody will care because hey they were just a bunch of evil Neo-Nazis anyway, the reason Ukranian Nationalism has been allowed to develop along those line, normal service will be resumed as part of the clear up process.

edit on Kam22845vAmerica/ChicagoSunday1528 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
This is my views of the right sector and other neo Nazi parties in Ukraine and elsewhere

America is indeed on the wrong did side of this conflict but let me stress I am talking about the puppet government that only adheres to the needs of corporations, bankers and not the american people. There is some on this board that actually stood up for these animals in Ukraine when they burned those people alive in Odessa, they tried to make out they set themselves on fire. Expect a few select members to try and derail this topic and turn it around to be Russia's fault that these groups are in existence in Ukraine.

OMFG I cant believe this happened and never made it to the news in the US. This is beyond horrific, how can people stand with such barbarism. How can our country the US stand with those who claim to be the new Nazi party arent we supposed to be against the Nazis and all they stand for?

I dont understand how anyone would be so moronic as to support Nazis and do the whole Nazi salute thing?
You think there are open Nazi supporters on ATS? The whole master race genocide mentality and all?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

To be honest I don't know if they are Nazi supporters, Russian haters or have ahem ulterior motives but there was people justifying what happened on 2/5/14 in Odessa here on this board. Myself and a few others tried to cut through the bs but they where rampant in their posting. The western msm did little to no reporting or than demonize Russia for it and blamed the people that died.

Expect a lot of heat against this subject, I am actually surprised nobody has stopped by calling you a "putinista" or such yet.
edit on 15-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

To be honest I don't know if they are Nazi supporters, Russian haters or have ahem ulterior motives but there was people justifying what happened on 2/5/14 in Odessa here on this board. Myself and a few others tried to cut through the bs but they where rampant in their posting. The western msm did little to no reporting or than demonize Russia for it and blamed the people that died.

Expect a lot of heat against this subject, I am actually surprised nobody has stopped by calling you a "putinista" or such yet.

What on earth is a putinista?

Why would anyone throw in with self proclaimed Nazis? It just doesnt add up?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

What on earth is a putinista?

Why would anyone throw in with self proclaimed Nazis? It just doesnt add up?

It's a term that some are using if you speak out against the actions in Ukraine or don't accept the lies they push. Basically calling you a Putin lover. I know childish right?

That's my point exactly something fishy about it altogether. I will leave at there without saying too much because it will be against t&c's and I am sure there would be few here that would just love for me to be reprimanded or banned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join