It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Day Nazis In The Ukraine Do you Support Them? Why Or Why Not?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

And I'd say everyone here also condemns them for the animals they are. Funny you'd rather say "look look at this" than comment on the ops evidence. Do you like the right sector?

So it seems you missed the point altogether.

I posted that because all anyone that discusses Nazi's in Ukraine only focus is the Ukranians while forgetting to discuss the ones fighting with the separatists that come from Russia.

Or are we only supposed to talk about the ones that are on the side of Ukraine?

Also you are again using articles from last year.

Yes, October so that changes the fact they are fighting with the separatists how?

Do you think they aren't still fighting with them?

As for the Right Sector...my opinions of them don't matter, as I don't condone everything they do nor do I disapprove of them fighting to keep their country as a whole against outside military action, but of course to you it doesn't matter because if you back Ukraine you must obviously back the Right Sector...
edit on 15-2-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Point of the thread is Ukrainian neo Nazis more specifically right sector but you'd rather turn it into a topic about Russia.

As for the Right Sector...my opinions of them don't matter

It kinda does that's the topic of the op.

as I don't condone everything they do nor do I disapprove of them fighting to keep their country as a whole against outside military action

So you do agree with the right sector, which policies?
edit on 15-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If you had read the original Mein Kampf you would probably realize the content is targeted to an audience living in a specific time and place in history. Makes sense in only a very abstract way, be like asking if you carried a portrait of the Queen in your pocket.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: DJW001

I am merely pointing out that under Western law, everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty

Except Putin, right?

Including Putin. I don't know for sure if he is behind the Trade Union bombing, but there is no question that he invaded Ukraine when he sent unmarked troops into the street in Crimea.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I am merely pointing out that under Western law, everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty

Except Putin, right?

Including Putin. I don't know for sure if he is behind the Trade Union bombing, but there is no question that he invaded Ukraine when he sent unmarked troops into the street in Crimea.

What's any of that subject got to with it? Odessa isn't in Crimea.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You can clearly see him firing over the heads of the crowd, not at them. The video claims his report is a lie. Why? Maybe it's the truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Point of the thread is Ukrainian neo Nazis more specifically right sector but you'd rather turn it into a topic about Russia.

Again you missed the point here...As I said the only threads that discuss Nazi's fighting in Ukraine focus on just those fighting with Ukraine while dismissing the fact the separatists have Russian neo Nazi's fighting with them.

I know the point of the thread which is why I posted what I did...so now let me ask you something, do you have the same problem with those neo Nazi's fighting with the separatists as you do with those fighting with Ukraine?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

And you believe the allegation because you refuse to open your eyes to the possibility that the Russian media lies.

No I believe my eyes, the man was caught on tape organising the violence that day and caught shooting at those in the building. Unless Putin has somehow replaced my retinas with commie lenses huh

The videos were taken out of context and edited, you know that!

So wait a second do you support the folks doing Sieg Hails and the whole swastica thing, with the racial genocidal chants they have kids doing?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Except Putin, right?

I didn't say it was. All I am, saying is that I hold Putin responsible for what he has actually done, and suspect him of things for which there is circumstantial evidence or which would support his strategic goals.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

what soviets did, doesn't even begin to compare to what ukrainians did. also, soviet crimes were a system crimes - they were given the order, which they not always wanted to follow. now, i'm not saying that some raping done by their soldiers isn't a proof they were animals deserving a bullet - far from it. but it's all far from what ukrainians did, and there are some stories from recent years about soldiers raping civilians as well. and guess what, not russian soldiers, not even in ukraine.

read about ss galizien - they were so happy butchering people that even german nazis didn't want to fight side by side with them. that says something. and that's what it's all about - people like those in right sector don't do it just because they were given an order - they enjoy killing people, in the worst ways possible. whitewashing such crimes should be a bannable offense.

i'm done feeding you, go troll somewhere else.

link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Again you missed the point here...As I said the only threads that discuss Nazi's fighting in Ukraine focus on just those fighting with Ukraine while dismissing the fact the separatists have Russian neo Nazi's fighting with them.

I know the point of the thread which is why I posted what I did...so now let me ask you something, do you have the same problem with those neo Nazi's fighting with the separatists as you do with those fighting with Ukraine?

This thread is about the Nazis and those that support thier ideology, its not about picking sides between Russia and Ukraine.
I asked you before where do you stand on the questions in the OP?

link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

So wait a second do you support the folks doing Sieg Hails and the whole swastica thing, with the racial genocidal chants they have kids doing?

If they are not fabrications I find it reprehensible. Do you support the Nazis running Donetsk?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Why shouldn't the US support nazis? Fact is they and every other country supports _whoeverbenefitsthem_. There is no morality in domination.

Hence why the worst war criminals in history (hint: they werent German) were completely pardoned by the US in exchange for their research, which was then employed on American enemies. Paperclip as well pardoned plenty of war criminals, and gave them jobs in the CIA. Then of course there is the support for the Taliban, up until their usefulness ran out.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You can clearly see him firing over the heads of the crowd, not at them. The video claims his report is a lie. Why? Maybe it's the truth.

This thread isnt about any of that stuff, its about those who pride themselves on the Nazi ideology, where do you stand on the questions in the OP?
edit on 15-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

link   

Yes shooting at the building.... Do you need your hand to be held all the time?

link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

And the Nazis fighting for the Donetsk People's Republic? How do you feel about them?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Yes shooting at the building.... Do you need your hand to be held all the time?

In the full clip, you can see that he is returning fire, but somehow that got edited out.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Why shouldn't the US support nazis? Fact is they and every other country supports _whoeverbenefitsthem_. There is no morality in domination.

Hence why the worst war criminals in history (hint: they werent German) were completely pardoned by the US in exchange for their research, which was then employed on American enemies. Paperclip as well pardoned plenty of war criminals, and gave them jobs in the CIA. Then of course there is the support for the Taliban, up until their usefulness ran out.

The answer should be very clear why the US doesnt support Nazis, they stand for everything we are against.

Do you support the Nazis, I ask because you are saying why shouldnt the US support Nazis? Where do you stand when it comes to thier ideology?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

this thread isnt about any of that stuff, its about those who pride themselves on the Nazi ideology, where do you stand on the questions in the OP?

Please read your own thread. I already answered that before the troll assault:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Except Putin, right?

I didn't say it was. All I am, saying is that I hold Putin responsible for what he has actually done, and suspect him of things for which there is circumstantial evidence or which would support his strategic goals.

Funny that, you are absolving neo Nazis when there is video evidence to the contrary, so I can say I suspect you are supporting them?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join