It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Day Nazis In The Ukraine Do you Support Them? Why Or Why Not?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

there is sadly though quite a lot of Neo-Nazi supporters here on ATS, shame but thats how it is.

...says the man who uses Hitler as his avatar. You have no idea how offensive I find that, but as a believer in free speech, I just have to deal with it.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I called it earlier when I said that someone would be along to blame it all on Russia

Until someone comes forward and confesses, the most logical suspect in the Trade Union fire is the FSB, acting under orders from Putin.

Really I mean really, it had to be under orders from Putin and nothing to do with the neo Nazis chucking Molotov's at the building? And then you call that thought logical! I am lmao at the moment. Logical lol

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

I called it earlier when I said that someone would be along to blame it all on Russia

Until someone comes forward and confesses, the most logical suspect in the Trade Union fire is the FSB, acting under orders from Putin.

Really I mean really, it had to be under orders from Putin and nothing to do with the neo Nazis chucking Molotov's at the building? And then you call that thought logical! I am lmao at the moment. Logical lol

What makes you think those were Ukrainian Nazis? Don't you know what the expression "false flag" means?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Right..despite the numerous videos of right sector thugs and football hooligans tossing molotov cocktails through the windows and shooting and beating anyone who tried to escape....I suppose the holocaust was Putin's fault too, huh?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

there is sadly though quite a lot of Neo-Nazi supporters here on ATS, shame but thats how it is.

...says the man who uses Hitler as his avatar. You have no idea how offensive I find that, but as a believer in free speech, I just have to deal with it.

What can I say?, Times Man of the Year 1938, he must have did something right, right?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What can I say?, Times Man of the Year 1938, he must have did something right, right?

An honor he now shares with Putin.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

We went through this on the Odessa thread months ago they were caught on camera namely Nikolai Wolkow

A well known Ukrainian neo Nazi but you know all of this already and just want to blame Russia
edit on 15-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

a reply to: FormOfTheLord

To be honest I don't know if they are Nazi supporters, Russian haters or have ahem ulterior motives but there was people justifying what happened on 2/5/14 in Odessa here on this board. Myself and a few others tried to cut through the bs but they where rampant in their posting. The western msm did little to no reporting or than demonize Russia for it and blamed the people that died.

Expect a lot of heat against this subject, I am actually surprised nobody has stopped by calling you a "putinista" or such yet.

Odessa and all those shills on ATS twisting the facts are just part of a much bigger picture.
those ukrainian nazis support bandera, a folk that created mayhem for polish people during the WWII. his supporters, people both well educated and simple peasants, butchered polish people - often their own neighbours. you think burning people alive is bad? how about cutting people to pieces for hours, raping pregnant woman, choping her arms and legs off, then cutting out her baby from her and smashing it on the wall while she was still alive? how about cutting someone head's off and kicking it like a ball? how about torturing and raping whole families, children included? Odessa is just the tip of the iceberg of things such people are capable of.

and you know what's wrong? bandera is a national hero in ukraine, and is supported by their current facist junta in charge. right sector may be against the junta because of their western connections, but in reality they're just two sides of the same nazi coin.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Right..despite the numerous videos of right sector thugs and football hooligans tossing molotov cocktails through the windows and shooting and beating anyone who tried to escape....I suppose the holocaust was Putin's fault too, huh?

Have you been able to identify all of those hooligans and run background checks? I'd love to see you prove that none of them were Russian agents. Do you honestly believe that the United States is the only nation capable of false flag operations.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

And you believe the allegation because you refuse to open your eyes to the possibility that the Russian media lies.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

How about the girls sitting on a blanket making molotovs for the thugs to throw....FSB as well?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

those ukrainian nazis support bandera, a folk that created mayhem for polish people during the WWII.

And the Russians didn't? Remember Katyn? The rapes as the Soviets advanced?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

How about the girls sitting on a blanket making molotovs for the thugs to throw....FSB as well?

Staged.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

And you believe the allegation because you refuse to open your eyes to the possibility that the Russian media lies.

No I believe my eyes, the man was caught on tape organising the violence that day and caught shooting at those in the building. Unless Putin has somehow replaced my retinas with commie lenses huh

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

No I believe my eyes, the man was caught on tape organising the violence that day and caught shooting at those in the building. Unless Putin has somehow replaced my retinas with commie lenses huh

The videos were taken out of context and edited, you know that!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The videos were taken out of context and edited, you know that!

And we are back to the Odessa thread, you defending a neo Nazi with no proof and ignoring video evidence. Conversation is done.

FormOfTheLord you want to ask people why are they defending neo Nazis? Start with this guy.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

And we are back to the Odessa thread, you defending a neo Nazi with no proof and ignoring video evidence. Conversation is done.

FormOfTheLord you want to ask people why are they defending neo Nazis? Start with this guy.

I am not defending a neo-Nazi for his beliefs, I am merely pointing out that under Western law, everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The case the Russians are trying to make seems trumped up to provide a "patsy" for the false flag.

On the other hand, the presumption of guilt is characteristic of totalitarianism. If you want to understand the psychology of Nazism, you know where to start.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

For anyone that wants to see.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I am not defending a neo-Nazi for his beliefs, I am merely pointing out that under Western law, everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The case the Russians are trying to make seems trumped up to provide a "patsy" for the false flag.

On the other hand, the presumption of guilt is characteristic of totalitarianism. If you want to understand the psychology of Nazism, you know where to start.

No no you are trying to totally shift the blame from them to Putin. Without any evidence.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I am merely pointing out that under Western law, everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty

Except Putin, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join