It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man With Sleep Paralysis Captures Shadow Person Apparition

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
wow... uhmm. my shadow person is tall and intimidating, his shadow person hoverss over this guys bed with his arms out like a douchie ghost.

anyway looks fake, so whatever.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
That's super imposed. the shadow doesn't fit in the video at all and doesn't conform to the wall.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heruactic
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Looks to me like a shadow of a toy Bunny. Long ear on top, short stub on the side - an arm. Body is an egg shape.

Beezzer???

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This vid is not new. I think I saw it early months of 2014. I ever think when you watch it on youtube and look into the comments it mentions that the image has been duplicated by a car or truck going by at night time. The 2 glasses/cups on the window sill reflect the shadow's hands and arms. I think we needed something much newer to investigate.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
To be fair, what everyone here typically(not always) calls debunking is simply a consensus of opinion on a topic. That's not debunking.

I haven't watched the video, and have no dog in this discussion, but please stop calling things debunked when they are only consensus opinion.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I had sleep paralysis a lot of times . But never opened my eyes during S.P. coz of fear lol .
One of my friend too had S.P. and she opened her eyes and saw everything shaking up and down , her whole room .

Btw what do u think of this episode , its about a real incident , where a woman had similar experience , bed shaking and stuff www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join