It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man With Sleep Paralysis Captures Shadow Person Apparition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: sandman441

You must have got lucky, when I had my one sp expierience I was trying to move and talk and was competely unable to. It felt like something was pressuring me and I had no control, it was pretty freaky.

I kind of got that part where it was freaky but not scary. I should research how many people have had positive experiences.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I haven't had a chance to fully read the thread but this video has been posted before. It was determined to be a hoax and a car was driving by.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think it might be a few things.

1) without knowing where he lives, it is possible it could be caused by headlights from a vehicle on a road or in
a parking lot. I think we've all probably seen similar sitting in the living room and a shadow formed from a car
hits the wall and moves around the room as it turns or goes by.

2) It is possible it is some type of entity that is actually there

3) since he suffers sleep paralysis, that goes hand-in-hand with astral projection. He may have actually caught
HIMSELF leaving his body into the astral.

My guess would be #3

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well that looks like a shadow. But its not a shadow person.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I gotta say, from 13 years in the film VFX industry, that looks one hundred percent fake. Easily achieved with software available at home, i.e. After Effects. He's thrown a layer of a 'shadow' on top of his original footage and animated a rotate and a fade out. Done. Home made shadow figure.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Oh yea, just remembered, this I think is real weird. Ok your asleep but aware, but your sheets,or blankets, are like blowing in the wind.
This is kind of strange, I just wonder if anyone else get the same thing and what would cause it. I was thinking like how you just close your eyes, for what seems seconds, and it's been hours that have passed. So is it time passing by you very fast and the subtle movement of the sheets, make it as if the are being blown by the wind.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Question!..., can you imagine some kinda reason that some group or person(s) or whatever,
is after "Mike Pike" for some kinda reason.
Because i'm trying to find out WHY someone or something is doing this to him.
Well in IMHO there has happened something next to his bed after reviewing the video.
Thanx in advance!
????????????????

edit on 16/2/15 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I wonder where this person on the end of the bed comes from as I've seen one myself and before I get told I was asleep and it was a dream I can assure you it wasn't. The difference between me and this guy was that initially I was shocked and could not move but suddenly I could and got up.

It looks like a layer has been added to the video if I'm being honest but like I say I've seen one of this 'people' myself so its hard to be too harsh here.

Me and my wife who worked for Barclays Bank moved briefly into one of their bank flats above a branch in Pitshanger lane in Ealing UK. The flat was ok but always cold and from the door it had a long wooden staircase up to the first floor that was on a really tough incline. Initially my wife said that appliances were behaving oddly and coming on and going off which I put down to possibly bad wiring and got the bank to check it. After they did and said it was ok things were ok bar the record player spinning while it wasn't plugged in, sadly I wasn't there for any of these happenings but my wife is a very intelligent calm woman and not prone to exaggeration so I believed her, she also said that on two occasions things that were happening stopped when I got home so it all was a bit weird.

At one point my mother in law was sick and Cindy stayed over at their house in Chiswick, we chatted on the phone and then around 11pm I went to bed, I tend to be a very light sleeper and don't drift off quickly so I laid there and then I felt something sit down on the end of the bed so I cranked my head up and saw a figure with its back to me but the head looking over its shoulder at me, the face on it looked like the double lightsaber bloke who fought Ewan McCregor and Liam Neeson in the newer Star wars films,except without the bumps on the head and the read face but otherwise exactly like that but before its said this odd happening took place in the 80's LOOONG before those films. Initially I tried to move but could not and then suddenly I was able to sit up all in a matter of seconds, the figure hand gone but it wasn't finished being weird, I rang Cindy and started to tell her what had just happened as it was mere minutes since I'd got in to bed, as I spoke to her there was the sound of people running up my stairs, lots of people yet I could not see a single person, the sound was so loud I could hardly hear Cindy talk but oddly when I asked her if she could hear she said no, the noise stopped and then it was over.

I can't tell you what happened, I'd put the sitting on the bed as one of those things that I've heard happen in dreams and feels real but I'd not even started to sleep, I'd barely got in to the bed and I can't just sleep as I said. Add to that that I was able to get up as I saw the figure, I only lost track of this person as I turned to get out of the bed. As for the noise, I'm really at a loss.

In those days I didn't drink, apart from one stupid kids necking of lager and spirits when I was 13yrs old at a mates parents wedding party I'd not touched drink after that for years after what happened in the flat, I also didn't do any non prescribed drugs and wasn't on any medication at that point, trust me, I was a poster boy for clean living.

My wife made enquiries with the bank after that and about all the other things that had happened and we were told that there had been a death in the flat many years before we moved in, very weird but all 100% the truth, that is what happened and how it played out, I've spoken about it a couple of times on here through the years. I still have no idea what I saw and what my wife witnessed but we were professional people, I ran a branch of a well known Electronics company and my wife was a grade 2 in Barclays, we worked hard and had no time for clubbing etc.

So like this guy and others on here I've seen one of these people, the person had no time to get out of the flat and the stairs were creaky wooden ones so I'd have heard a person running down them and no one but me was in the flat, trust me I searched it..

I wish I knew what these people are or why I saw one, this guys video (if real) sent a cold feeling down my spine, mine was more that a shadow though.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm calling BS on this. The shadow person is a separate layer on top of the video, created with a green screen behind the 'shadow person'. When the impose the shadow person layer on top of the regular footage, they chromakey the green screen out, leaving only the 'shadow', with the opacity turned way down to make it semi-transparent.
Any kid with a video camera, green screen and off the shelf software can do this in the matter of an hour.
Nice try tho. Thanks for playing, come back soon!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KeeFX

Exactly what I thought!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreampsi
I think it might be a few things.

1) without knowing where he lives, it is possible it could be caused by headlights from a vehicle on a road or in
a parking lot. I think we've all probably seen similar sitting in the living room and a shadow formed from a car
hits the wall and moves around the room as it turns or goes by.

2) It is possible it is some type of entity that is actually there

3) since he suffers sleep paralysis, that goes hand-in-hand with astral projection. He may have actually caught
HIMSELF leaving his body into the astral.

My guess would be #3

As I said earlier in the thread I have had sleep paralysis since I was a kid. In hundreds of instances of it, I have only had an out of body once. I am a complete skeptic, I think it was my mind, but sure enough I did experience this. It only lasted a few seconds, I was floating above my room as a kid, could see myself and my brother asleep and I glided towards the door with no control.

I have experienced pretty much every type of sleep paralysis (excluding something sitting on my chest) including some lesser or non reported experiences. That said, I think this is fake.

Also, Gigi is hot, i'll be seeing her in person at a comic convention next month.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Pretty sure I remember this video being uploaded by a banned member here that made it...one of his aliases was JapanMan, and another was casiodarkmoon. He was thoroughly debunked, but I can't seem to find the thread anymore. Will keep looking to see if I can come up with it.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I was once visited by what I thought was an Incubus, I was 8 years old or so, it was late morning, time to wake up, and all of a sudden im awake in bed, but I cant move my body, I can only look around a little bit, and I swear to GOD, I thought for certain I heard my mom calling me, or that she was in my doorway, so I was calling back to her, but there was a big fat lady in the doorway, didn't recognize her at all, then I woke up and she was gone and my mom was still in her bed sleeping.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Looks to me like a shadow of a toy Bunny. Long ear on top, short stub on the side - an arm. Body is an egg shape.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What a load of cobblers..

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Pretty sure this video was posted somewhere around a year ago, and was pretty quickly debunked. I wouldn't put too much thought into it.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
First post here!
Looks fake to me! I have had my own experiences with sleep paralysis, and while freaky, I don't believe it is anything out of the ordinary.

First time it happened to me was years ago, after watching the exorcist, scared the life out of me haha!

Second time was in 2010, I was in e Army, stationed in Germany. I was on the top bunk while two of my buddies were on the bottom bunk playong xbox. Anyways, it happened, and there was a big, black, foggy hand pushing away the window curtain coming for me, like it was going to grab me. Id fade into dream mode, where the hand would follow me in my dream, and then I would be back in my room where the hand was still moving from the window to me. Was able to mutter my friends name when they finally woke me up. Told them, "You wouldnt believe what just happened...I was asleep but could hear everything you guys said" went on to explain the hand. They called BS, so I told them everyhing they were talking about, and their jaws dropped.

After this point I had looked in to what causes Sleep Paralysis to get a better understanding of it. It happened again in 2011 in my basement. I was asleep on the couch, in darkness, and we have a hallway from the stairs to the main room in the basement, and the light was on in the hallway. Anyways, I awoke, paralyzed, but able to move my eyes. Looked over to the hallway where a woman in 1800's early 1900's attire, all black, as if in mourning, was standing. She was looking down at the floor, couldn't see her face. She kept saying "She's coming. She's coming. She's coming."
With experience with Sleep Paralysis, I knew what was happening and just simply thought, "Its just sleep paralysis, nothing more, you are dreaming." And she vanished. Havent had it since!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's probably an EBE.

I went from someone who thought encounters and abductions were rare to someone who recently had their father describe an UFO sighting (aircraft expert), mother describe being abducted, and ex admitting to being abducted. Then I remembered my issues with sleep paralysis.

It seems that everyone is getting abducted these days, but may not remember it.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This floated around a few years back, only the story was the guy said he'd been getting plagued by a demon or ghost and set out to capture proof. The video was his supposed proof of that.

Looks like it's floating around now with a new story, but still the same video that was generally disregarded as a hoax the last time it circulated.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The video looks suspect. Hand puppetry or headlights making a shadow. I don't doubt the existence of lingering energies during sleep paralysis in the least bit from my own experiences, but the video in the OP just doesn't seem legitimate.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join