It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus' shamanic position.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The grabbing authority of my peers
The rusty cage that never seems to open
When can I escape?
When can I swim to the moon?
I've heard this expression my entire life
Never realized how peaceful a statement it is
All alone on the worlds waters
Here I am
The sun's slowly drifting past the edge of the world (can't blame our ancestors)
I'm the loneliest boat on this entire body of water
Rest will not give my awakening purpose
This is why I have come here in the first place
A peace I have never felt
A life I did not want to live
I will awake through sleep
The drifting drifter
Look into the picture
(The Foreshadowing)
No more panic
No more regret
No more hoping for a new mess
Slide into the water
Become one with the sea
Life seems so much smaller
Swim to the moon

youtu.be...

songmeanings.com...

The shaman and spirit spouse had a symbiotic relationship. In today's western societies such practices go against the the grain of the cultural "norm" so much so that to openly claim to be in such a relationship comes under the canopy of insanity or other mental illness, under other umbrellas are classed as demonic. None the less the subliminal undertones point to things unseen.

To the shaman the spirit spouse is the other half of his physical self, through a marriage or agreement they are one, the spouse is the part that walks in the spirit world, the shaman walks in the physical reality.

This arrangement or marriage between the shaman and spirit into one being allow the shaman to move and have effect in the spirit world through the spirit spouse, and the spirit can move and have effect in the physical through the shaman.

For those who have ears, let them hear...

For those who don't, here is some sign language....

Lol

The spirit allows (en)trance intercourse, when the phallic fish of a shamans consciousness attains entry into the watery womb while in trance...

The fish is an ancient pre-Christian symbol of the shamans, which represents the amphibious state of (en)trance ingress through a portal/Stargate of a binary Vesica Pisces. This binary system can consist of spirit or celestial/heavenly worlds that the shaman is connected to at the time of ingress, weather in waking life or trance state.

The Latin term Vesica Pisces, meaning "Vessel of the Fish" The almond-shaped center of the image is called a mandorla (Latin for almond; "vesica" or "vesica piscis" is sometimes also used to describe only this almond-shaped center.)

This centre would represent the area of the shaman resides in. The area of balance between the spirit world and the physical world that allow the shaman and spirit to speak as one. Two tongues, one voice, one sentence, two meanings. One master of this position only spoke in parables... Here is jesus in the shamanic position giving him spirit possession.

"One foot upon the oceans and the other upon the land" (walking on water)

A medieval hymn calls Jesus "the little fish in the Virgin's fountain." The Christ child is often shown inside a mandorla.

Mary herself can be equated with the goddess Aphrodite Marina, who brought forth all the fish in the oceans

www.philomuse.com...

www.academia.edu...

edit on 14-2-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Great thread, as always. I think the spirit spouse could be the spirit of the entheogen the shaman ingests.

👣

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I think organic matter ingested would be like a stargate that allows others to influence us.

Some organic matter also has properties that can begin to remove the veil seperating the physical and spiritual.

Long ago some spirits were married to certain plants.

Often some are good and some bad.

If true then death by organic matter would bind you with the cause of death or the home world of that spirit.

In such a crazy scenerio death would be equalivent to space travel and those railing about how you should not do certain things because they are unhealthy would actually be anti space travel.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I think organic matter ingested would be like a stargate that allows others to influence us.

Some organic matter also has properties that can begin to remove the veil seperating the physical and spiritual.

Long ago some spirits were married to certain plants.

That is a interesting perspective. If a ancient (alien/dimension) race create the plants genetically to open up a portal/stargate for communication with earthlings when ingested. This could be sent across space via asteroid or comment activating the biological chemistry after impact. Imagine a crop circle bomb that spawns a cross galaxy chemical 3d visual video phone link to the advanced race.

Biological plants/ancient technology?

It's possible! Lol

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Yes but entheogens, while widespread, don't seem absolutely necessary for mystical states of consciousness. Yoga, contemplative prayer, etc can get you there too. But the primordial catalyst was probably an entheogen tens of thousands of years ago.

👣

edit on 013SaturdayuAmerica/ChicagoFebuSaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I agree, was just throwin out a wacky theory lol. Deadeyedick has that effect on me. Hehe.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Marriage...Intercourse...Unions...Jesus handling his wood like a master(haha)...

I'd never really thought of Jesus being a shaman, but I guess shaman-ship has it early root in most ancient cultures, so I'm guessing a shaman was like a native aboriginal chieftain then? I'm wondering if this spirit spouse is a lot the story of Jesus spending 40 days and 40 nights, praying or meditating, and resisting and conquering Satan, the Adversary, offers or deals wishes, like when Satan tempted Christ with the nations, Satan had conquered, and would give unto him?

Or that how its often depicted in the story where as it often believed, to have transcended. Also, the marriage idea is
in Christianity, but is often perceived as the union or bond between the son and the father. Where I'm guessing the union could be described as the holy ghost, host, or spirit.

Much like how water two parts oxygen, and the hydrogen could be a mediator. Then again, I hate chemistry.

Also the picture with Jesus, and the three animals, with a man at the top corner reminds me of a mythical creature.
Cherub Pic
edit on 14-2-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

O wait, it was two part hydrogen, one part oxygen... C

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Perhaps much of the organic matter is made tasty to run interference on attempts to meld with the mate you speak of.

It also falls in line with the planet being a farm where you keep what you kill. In the case of tobacco has reaped many.

I think that becoming human is similar in that you must first gather the dna required to form the dna sequence of humans.

Something like first being a blage of grass then being eaten by an amimal until you make your way up the food chain.

In that case it could be that animals like dogs and cats are actually in control but they needed to create a creature that could build stuff. So they take us in and allow us to provide for them on a day to day basis.

Many humans resent this and seek to destroy the creation one species at a time.

You may want to account for what kind of animal you wear also cause that could be perhaps the link between a human and a spirit.

It is certainly true that animal parts are always present in such rituals.

Wanna fly to the moon then you may want to ingest such bugs that tend to be drawn to the moonlight.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

You may want to account for what kind of animal you wear also cause that could be perhaps the link between a human and a spirit.

A sparkly black dress goes nice with the night sky! Lol

It is certainly true that animal parts are always present in such rituals.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Marriage...Intercourse...Unions...Jesus handling his wood like a master(haha)...

I'd never really thought of Jesus being a shaman, but I guess shaman-ship has it early root in most ancient cultures, so I'm guessing a shaman was like a native aboriginal chieftain then? I'm wondering if this spirit spouse is a lot the story of Jesus spending 40 days and 40 nights, praying or meditating, and resisting and conquering Satan, the Adversary, offers or deals wishes, like when Satan tempted Christ with the nations, Satan had conquered, and would give unto him?

Or that how its often depicted in the story where as it often believed, to have transcended. Also, the marriage idea is
in Christianity, but is often perceived as the union or bond between the son and the father. Where I'm guessing the union could be described as the holy ghost, host, or spirit.

Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Also the picture with Jesus, and the three animals, with a man at the top corner reminds me of a mythical creature.
Cherub Pic

Trance state ingress with the cardinal points raising his waking state into cosmic consciousness?

Did he put on a sparkly black dress? Lol

O wait, it was two part hydrogen, one part oxygen... C

Lol

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
so what is the marriage status of a Shaman Apprentice/trainee/neophyte

awkward situation?

related info: insideislam.wisc.edu...

Sufi = shamanic Islam > women shaman

walking between worlds or realities, dimensions.... is something like a marriage ???

Shamanismby Kenneth Shouler, Ph.D.

A shaman is a man or woman of any age who can be benevolent or harmful. Because of their supposed contact with supernatural spirits, shamans have gained a reputation mainly for healing and curing (and even causing) illnesses, including mental illnesses, which are the result of evil spirits. Whether they are medicine men or witch doctors, shamans usually occupy a position of high respect and even power in a village.

It is almost certain that the history of shamanism goes back to prehistory. Even though the practice has strong elements of sorcery and magic, most scholars agree that it also has religious characteristics in that a shaman deals in identification with the supernatural, particularly as it relates to calling up and working with spirits....

www.netplaces.com...

edit on st31142521094201552015 by St Udio because: add links

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

It would depend on the cultural system and style in which the shaman practiced, how it is overal perceived by the community, and what they all agree on that would essentially give a label or status its meaning, then there is the overl population and what the might see it as, whos views could be contrary to those practicing, creating conflict.

Some tribes will intiate the sensitive that show signs and through traditional rituals the relationship is formed and the marriage will be ceremoniously facilitated. Initiate would be the correct status in the most broad sense, I would say.
edit on 1-3-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

"she tarrus Riley talk 'bout"...

why?

She gets around, she's like the wind....

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join