It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian TV5 and Russian propaganda ... similarities to NK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ever wondered what kind of propaganda Russia use to its people ? Wonder no more.
Last Sunday Russian tv channel 5 had a hour long broadcast, in about 53 minutes you see how Europe and even US will be stepped over by them. German soldiers will run scared when Russian tanks will roll in Berlin.
Even that whole broadcast has similarities to North Korean brainwashing propaganda , you can´t avoid seeing how the people in this broadcast is so for the war.
Sanctions that Russia have and economic meltdown which is happening, Russian people seem to be living in a bubble they can´t escape.
Is Russia openly for WW3 ?

Well enjoy.. the propaganda

edit on 13-2-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

These kinds of post are not welcome here.

You see, Russia is just a victim of the west. Specifically, of the U.S. Nothing is Russia's fault. Or Putin's.

Several members will be along shortly to explain why this is so.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Very interesting. I skipped to the 53 minute mark. Seems like Putin is preparing his population for total war.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Where is the link?

Eta its there now
edit on 13-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Putin just invited Lil Kim to visit Moscow specifically to discuss population suppression strategies. I call it the Gulag Summit!

link   

Well enjoy.. The propaganda.

Their propaganda...?

Or the West's propaganda...?

I'll avoid both.

link   

Do you speak Russian? If so, can you translate some of the the video for us? I'm interested in hearing what is said during/after the 53 Minute Mark.

link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
Very interesting. I skipped to the 53 minute mark. Seems like Putin is preparing his population for total war.

How did you get that when there is no link in the OP?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The World leaders all know that Putin wants war. It comes out very clearly when they talk to him.

Putin tried to delay Ukraine ceasefire deal, EU summit told
www.theguardian.com...

edit on 13-2-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

Where is the link?

Skipped to 53 min in what?
There's an imbedded youtube video. Maybe you can't see it?

In case you can't see it, here's a direct link.

Youtube Video

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
No i don´t speak russia, this video of the broadcast was posted in Ilta-Lehti ( finnish tabloid ) with the synopsis

Russian television channel TV5 news broadcast news anchor in the comment section looks at the camera. In the background of the Russian tanks will be in Berlin Brandenburg gate.

A story to illustrate the video displayed repeated, how many kilometers from Moscow to different European capitals.
Then, the video shows how to cities invasion "would happen in practice." For example, 1 800 km away in the capture of Berlin stock image displayed in the video, where the tanks appear on the square towards.
Since then, German soldiers run after the tank and the square to a pin change the Russian flag.

As the crown of video consulted on Human Rights in Ukraine you miss it quite a strange comment. - Do you feel that it has been a long time since we were last in Berlin? Ninth of May (Victory Day) would be the perfect day for a visit yet friendly.
- Prague, Helsinki, Vilnius, Tallinn, Riga - they are all nearby, the video recalls.

Link

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

US propaganda is about the same but with better suits, bigger tatas, shorter skirts and more expensive hair pieces.

Message? Same.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Really? I certainly haven't seen a state-sponsored video showing how the U.S. would invade various European/South American/Etc countries. But I live in Japan so maybe I missed that broadcast.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Nothing to see here, move along... Right, Putinistas?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

If anyone is naive enough to believe that Russia would broadcast it's actual Military strategy to the World...

There is not much I can say really.

This is nothing more than a ruse.
edit on 13-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Generic rather than specific!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

If anyone is naive enough to believe that Russia would broadcast it's actual Military strategy to the World...

Of course they do not intend to launch ICBMs with smiley faces on them. Those will be painted on the submarines.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I never said they were broadcasting military strategy. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my last post, if so I apologize. Of course Russia wouldn't be broadcasting military strategy. That's silly. Yes, it's a ruse. It's propaganda. I meant in my last post that the U.S. hasn't broadcasted similar videos in the vein of "Look at how easy it will be to take over Europe!"

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The segment, an apparent stab at satire, came in response to comments by Polish Foreign Minister Grzegorz Schetyna last week supporting an idea to have world leaders mark the anniversary in Gdansk.

Hey how about if you don't understand the language don't add your own little spin about it being state sponsored propaganda.

www.rferl.mobi...
edit on 13-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

The segment, an apparent stab at satire, came in response to comments by Polish Foreign Minister Grzegorz Schetyna last week supporting an idea to have world leaders mark the anniversary in Gdansk.

Hey how about if you don't understand the language don't add your own little spin about it being state sponsored propaganda.

www.rferl.mobi...

LOL

BUUUURN!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Keep in mind it is still state sponsored, it is propaganda in its "finest". Better think the ripple effect of such a broadcasts in russian people, it feeds nationalism and war mongering . What a perfect timing too when people are suffering of economic meltdown.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join