It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret space programe Children recruitment facility

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
We have 2 boys, one of which is 5 months old.. and as such, our nights sleep are disjointed, getting awoken from deep sleep at random times in the night.. and as a consequence I often remember very very vivid experiences/dreams.

As a little note, I have never been in the military, and never interested in joining, however, I have had many encounters where the military plays a big part. Here is my dream from last night. (I believe dreams are not in fact just dreams, they are our astral bodies going multi dimensional and visiting other realities, time travel etc.).

I remember going to a military recruitment facility. I remember there was a “front” where on the planet they were seen to do x y and z..pretty standard stuff.. but in reality.. when they trusted you were ‘in the click’ they were showing all these amazing things they did off world.. like building a giant robot? Several hundred feet in height, was one of the things..to fight with..I’m not sure. I think I may have enquired how to sign up..and the woman looked at me..then said very matter of fact..they are taking on children as young as five years old to enlist onto the programme.
I remember driving away in a state of utter shock and disbelief with her statement ringing in my ears as I woke.. children as young as five.. children as young as five..

Any thoughts and comments are gratefully received.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vivid1975
We have 2 boys, one of which is 5 months old.. and as such, our nights sleep are disjointed, getting awoken from deep sleep at random times in the night.. and as a consequence I often remember very very vivid experiences/dreams.

As a little note, I have never been in the military, and never interested in joining, however, I have had many encounters where the military plays a big part. Here is my dream from last night. (I believe dreams are not in fact just dreams, they are our astral bodies going multi dimensional and visiting other realities, time travel etc.).

I remember going to a military recruitment facility. I remember there was a “front” where on the planet they were seen to do x y and z..pretty standard stuff.. but in reality.. when they trusted you were ‘in the click’ they were showing all these amazing things they did off world.. like building a giant robot? Several hundred feet in height, was one of the things..to fight with..I’m not sure. I think I may have enquired how to sign up..and the woman looked at me..then said very matter of fact..they are taking on children as young as five years old to enlist onto the programme.
I remember driving away in a state of utter shock and disbelief with her statement ringing in my ears as I woke.. children as young as five.. children as young as five..

Any thoughts and comments are gratefully received.
Don't eat cheese in the evening before bed!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: vivid1975

…they were showing all these amazing things they did off world.. like building a giant robot? Several hundred feet in height, was one of the things..to fight with..I’m not sure.

Someone else watch Japanese cartoons?

In reality, nowadays, every war machine is huge and robotic, except for the switches, joystick and trigger mechanism.

the woman looked at me..then said very matter of fact..they are taking on children as young as five years old to enlist onto the program me.

Indoctrination begins young in war like societies. Its called TV.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

In my opinion this "Secret space programe" is an especially
dangerous and mind-numbing meme released into the wild
by the disinfo campaign masters.

It's part of the same theme as the older memes that have
bombarded us for a couple hundred years - the 'spiritualist'
ones; where there is 'hope' due to some secret recruitment
program; whether it be from the 'spiritual hierarchy' or the
breakaway civilization secret space program / secret
space brother memes (memeplex).

It has spread far and deep into our cultural mind.

IMHO

Kev

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Oh, I agree. Failing empires need the rumors of hope to keep the people hanging on to the illusion of superiority. In another day and age it was called Wunderwaffe (Wonder Weapons). The secret weapons in development that would save the day and guarantee victory.

A quick look at that list draws a parallel to our modern arsenal.

Ballistic missiles (the V1 and 2), cruise missiles (buzz bombs), jet aircraft, guided weapons directed energy weapons and more, all borne of the Third Reich military industrial complex in WWII.

History may not repeat exactly but it sure rhymes.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Oh, I agree. Failing empires need the rumors of hope to keep the people hanging on to the illusion of superiority. In another day and age it was called Wunderwaffe (Wonder Weapons). The secret weapons in development that would save the day and guarantee victory.

A quick look at that list draws a parallel to our modern arsenal.

Ballistic missiles (the V1 and 2), cruise missiles (buzz bombs), jet aircraft, guided weapons directed energy weapons and more, all borne of the Third Reich military industrial complex in WWII.

History may not repeat exactly but it sure rhymes.

Well said.

The sad thing, is that there actually IS hope.. but you'd have to
tear down civilization to the ground and start over.. and THAT's
why all the false hope has been spread since approximately
4000 BC; to prevent that from happening.

Now it's not a coordinated disinfo campaign; but it's been so
thoroughly promulgated for reasons of corrupt self-interest
that it LOOK like some global conspiracy.

Kev

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

The sad thing, is that there actually IS hope.. but you'd have to
tear down civilization to the ground and start over.. and THAT's
why all the false hope has been spread since approximately
4000 BC; to prevent that from happening.

Or to encourage it. Europe was devastated after WWII. Just think of all the construction contracts and loans.

Guess who profits from the sale of arms and the rebuilding after its over?

I think we need some bigger war robots. The most expensive, destructive kind… (lol)
edit on 13-2-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'm actually referring to patriarchy which destroyed most of what
was beautiful about the world and set in motion all the conspiracies
and nonsense, even resulting in 'UFOs'.

But yes, giant war robots are a two edged sword!

Kev

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Robots did this. Robot machines and robot men. People haven't a clue how it always turns out despite best intentions…

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have had similar dreams of working with some off world folks in what appears to be some kind of secret space program. I think your experiencing some of another life that may be going on off world, or even in another dimention. Also kids have been there in a few of my dreams working on matrix type stuff, I wont go to into it but its very interesting.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Read this.

Look for the part about the dreams.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Robots did this. Robot machines and robot men. People haven't a clue how it always turns out despite best intentions…

Humans don't know how to work together properly due to the
toxic ego which developed after 4000 BC. Until the damage
and devolution is eliminated, yes, sadly, we will be in this
same insanity loop until we crack the world open for
resources and we all die.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Its more real than anything that has been released on it so far. You want it suppressed? You like keeping people in tiny little slave boxes?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Its more real than anything that has been released on it so far. You want it suppressed? You like keeping people in tiny little slave boxes?

No...I'd prefer that people leave their little
self imposed slave boxes.

But people seem to love them.

I first noticed this almost 50 years ago.

This tendency puzzled me for the longest
time.

Kev

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Considering that space travel (even with FTL) would take huge chunks of time out of someone's life, I would imagine that recruitment for such a program would be done through orphanages. This type of program would need people that don't have any family on Earth.

Considering the technology we already have, genetic material from parents in the military could be taken and babies born through surrogate mothers off world or in covert installations.

A program this secret would be highly compartmentalized, with people doing "their part" without realizing what the person in the next room was doing. I would guess that only people that are actually on a ship off world would know the extent of the program.

I would also hedge my bets on it being multi-national, so support installations on Earth could be practically anywhere. Front companies/research programs that seemingly have nothing to do with it could be playing a part right under the public's nose.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: vivid1975

As I was reading what you wrote...what came to mind is...I think perhaps there are (secret programs) by TPTB...that do recruit children at a very young age...and perhaps many of these children are some of the missing children that are never found...or perhaps their parents have allowed them to be in the program for a huge sum of cash...or perhaps many women became pregnant for the sole purpose of birthing children to be in secret programs.

I know you had a dream...but I also think that perhaps what you dreamed about could be very real.

edit on 2015-02-13T11:12:19-06:00amFridayam1320152America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: edit

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: vivid1975Any thoughts and comments are gratefully received.

Its just a dream.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Thank you for that link. What an incredible thread. Still avidly reading it. What a pity it was closed.

Astr0, if you're reading this, you have the makings of a good science-fiction writer. For all I can tell, you're already published somewhere. Five stars for plot and imagination.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Yup. I call 'that' thread the worst,
the most damaging, the most
misleading thread ever posted
on ATS. But its good SCI FI
for sure. I'm also pretty certain
it's a social engineering experiment.

But one person's trash is another
person's treasure. .

Kev

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'm also pretty certain it's a social engineering experiment.

More like a marketing experiment. Wonder how well it worked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join