It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plot Thickens: NASA Exposed Adjusting Temperature Data All Over The World Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mc_squared

Pfft at teh social commentary. I lol'd! I love the humor of it!

*bows*

Nicely done, Sir!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackCommander

Brian Williams invented the internet.....

On topic: Scientists fudge data all the time for various reasons...its sloppy but this doesn't prove anything one way or another. The climate is changing regardless. We went from an ice age to a warm planet without any human activity. That means its going to change. Can humans have an impact on the climate...of course! Why wouldn't they?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Oh... I was fitted with a filter years ago.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

No no no no

Brian invented the dry floating corpse. You know, that corpse that he saw floating by in the French Quarter? (where no flooding occurred).....

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You mean you scrub your own co2? (you were supposed to ask about the "nothing is coincidence" comment)

I am impressed!!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: grandmakdw

Why would they close this one when they let the other 3 stay up?

They just have a tendency to do that. Just letting people know. I've been frustrated often when the Mods closed threads because one already existed on the exact same subject.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Sarcasm is awsome.

I really wonder just how many people didn't get it. Anyway S&F from me I wonder how many you got by those who completely missed your point.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mc_squared
Hi guys,

Full disclosure: I don’t work for NASA or know anyone who does, but I spend a lot of time on the internet. Because of this I believe I have just uncovered THE MOST MASSIVE SCIENTIFIC SCANDAL OF ALL TIME.

Some of you may already know what I’m talking about, as there have been several ATS threads about it recently. I decided to start my own though because flags this new information takes it to a whole new level that needs to be seen and heard.

NASA has been EXPOSED altering temperature data in Paraguay to support the global warming hoax. I say “exposed” because even though the alarmist scientists openly explain how and why these adjustments are sometimes done (Section 2.SM.4 here for example), most people don’t actually read the science. It’s much easier to glean over blogs and editorials that interpret all the complicated information for us, and then spoonfeed the cherry-picked parts we only want need to hear.

But just to be sure I went over to NASA’s website to investigate this scandal myself, and guess what – I easily found them altering temperature data not just in Paraguay – but ALL OVER THE WORLD. The following information is all sourced and linked for you below.

It takes a while

Of course you will know that NASA's Gavin Schmidt is the chief buck cat at GISS now. Yes, I have seen those adjustments before. Schmidt is a bit like the Stig, a weird and wonderful guy, and after the UEA debacle, he damn got kicked upstairs.....some say...there are weather stations with used data out there that don't exist..some say, I don't know about that...yet! But you have need to realise because you have published this information, Schmidt considers you to be paranoid. Welcome to the club.

Just to add this remarkable 'debate' which include Gavin Schmidt...one goes out, one comes in??? ignore the anchor...it's a Fox studio.

edit on 10-2-2015 by smurfy because: Video.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Getting China to pay is not at the top of their list. In fact China is excluded from any carbon tax. Until they get China to pay first before anyone else, it will always be seen as a money grab Ponzi scheme. Any impact on the environment is cancelled out tenfold by China's unchecked polluting.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
a reply to: jrod

Can you prove you are not a sock puppet for John Kerry and the elitists who want to extort money in the form of carbon credits? So, you want to trace down everyone who disagrees with you, as you stated. Sounds like a true liberal/progressive when someone doesn't agree with them.

You can disagree with people all you want on ATS, you can disbelieve anyone on ATS you choose to disbelieve.
You should NOT assert that just because you disagree with people they must be dis-info agents,
that sounds a bit like someone who is a dis-info agent trying to get the light off their back.

I KNOW that data has been manipulated and have known it for years, because of the people I know.
I won't believe you, so what?
I can not believe you if I want to.
You can not believe me if you don't want to.

That doesn't make either of us dis-info agents or sock puppets.
Grow up and get over being so sensitive when people don't agree with you.

I think the data has been changed, I do not nor will I ever be convinced that human caused global warming is real. Just as in the 70's when the same type of people claimed an ice age was coming. All just unprovable conjecture as far as I am concerned.

I am concerned about the spying that has occurred as a result with smart meters.

I am concerned about the extortion in the form of carbon credits.

Funny thing is, this is how a real hoax stays up, while real threads can get burned.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I am NOT a sock puppet....

I am the real deal!

wait.....

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You know, I was wondering about whether or not the government was suppressing Fukushima pollution data much in the same way you describe that they manipulate temperature data. I don't even want to leave a thought on that. It's really like, f*kk you you commie bastard.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: BlackCommander

Brian Williams invented the internet.....

On topic: Scientists fudge data all the time for various reasons...its sloppy but this doesn't prove anything one way or another. The climate is changing regardless. We went from an ice age to a warm planet without any human activity. That means its going to change. Can humans have an impact on the climate...of course! Why wouldn't they?

Shuusss with stuff like that, you are ruining an idiotic thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Sir, you haven't won the internet. Which is probably a good thing for you, because Kanye would just jump in front of you* and say that Beyonce should have won it.

But I daresay that you may have just won ATS.

Well played, good sir. Well played indeed.

* "Agaiiiiiiiiiin!?"

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Well, there goes my high-priesthood.

Al Gore owes me money for the non-existent carbon taxes I haven't paid but, but, but THEY'RE COMING... Anthony Watts told me so.

Thank-you good sir!

Aha, wait till you get the bill to replace your DPF, which WILL die long before your car does, unless of course you live in San Francisco, and you shop in New York or, alternatively drive in low gear at high revs, and in that case end up with a dead car and a pristine DPF.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I wonder if there was a guy way back in Egypt, standing in a square, yelling about how this beautiful lush green landscape is going to turn into a desert. I wonder if any of his fellow Egyptians believed him.

I believe that proof has already been given that the climate changes on earth. Ice age comes to mind as a good example. That one happened for sure, debunk it.

So why do I always see people like yourself with "undeniable proof" that global climate change isn't happening? Who cares what it is called? Who cares about a few doctored numbers? Are those few doctored numbers going to make or break the whole human race? Do you think the earth is reading those numbers? Will it change its behavior when it does?

I wake up each morning and see the effects of climate change. Open your eyes and ears my son, use the senses given to you. I live in California, severe drought, warmest consistent ocean waters recorded on our coast since we started keeping them, warmest average winter temps ever, then I look east. Worst snow storms ever, coldest consistent temps ever, supestorms.

Global climate change isn't going to happen, it is happening, like now. Today, tomorrow. Everyday.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mc_squared
...still waiting for some people to catch on

*nods at Network Dude*

Phage still hasn't shown up to debunk this so clearly you all know I am right.

Catch on to what ??

This statement you made here on the OP is clearly not true, is that what you are talking about ??

(But don’t bother – because if you do that you might notice all the “adjusted” data has actually had the warming trend removed, and is in fact cooler than the original raw data. The important thing is to just focus on all my caps lock and

LoL not sure what to make of such a bizarre statement because in every graph it shows the OPPOSITE of your comment.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

LOL that is the funniest ship I have read in a very long time, well done.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

LoL not sure what to make of such a bizarre statement because in every graph it shows the OPPOSITE of your comment.

I think you need to go back and look again.

Question:

Which graphs show more warming over time the adjusted or original?

Question:

What does a warming trend show?

I am sure you will catch your mistake.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Dry sarcasm can, and does, frequently elude those most targeted by it.

But it is nice to have those already on your side of an argument to wink and feel fuzzy...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join