It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plot Thickens: NASA Exposed Adjusting Temperature Data All Over The World Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

That is disinfo/propaganda 101....

You make a blanket claim that no one can prove or more importantly in your case disprove, burden of proof or something like that.

I called you a sock puppet based on your numerous disturbing post on the climate change topic, it gets fishy and no reasonable person will give you any credibility.
edit on 10-2-2015 by jrod because: a

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
More denial BS from people who just haven't clue how to think.

There are big chunks of ice on the side of mountain ranges. They are called glaciers. Now because these are made of frozen water they have a tendency to freeze in winter when it is colder and melt in summer when it is warmer.......Hope I haven't lost you there mr denier......let me continue : Now since a glacier melts and freezes the "front" of the glacier moves down the hill in winter and up the hill in summer........still with me Mr. Denier?......The glacier does not need to consult NASA charts or "really real denier charts" in order to decide whether to melt or freeze. The water does this all by itself around a temperature of 0C (or 32F for the US folks) or 273K for the really scientific folks. Sorry Mr denier but this does not mean you can subtract 32 from some charts and 273 for others to suit your agenda but I'm sure some fool has tried. Anyway back to our highly intelligent frozen water. The vast majority of these highly intelligent thinking blocks of frozen water are receding up the hill. In other words as each year passes by the front is further up the hill. This means that the average temperature has increased from one year to the next. NO CHARTS ARE NECESSARY!!!!!!

Do wish me to take the proverbial p.ss out of you lot with tales of plants, animals, insets, fish etc which are all moving poleward ? Or has the penny dropped.......

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
...still waiting for some people to catch on

*nods at Network Dude*

Phage still hasn't shown up to debunk this so clearly you all know I am right.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

My only questions would be: Why does the data need adjusting? Why are all the adjustments 1 dimensional? At least, that is my understanding. If 50% of the adjustments are down while the other half are up, then fine...otherwise one dimensional adjusting is indicative of shenanigans.

Seems to me that accepting the data without "adjustments" should still indicate global warming. If a device is not functioning properly then you replace it. Is that just plain too simple?

If, on the other hand, one must make "adjustments" in order to make one's case, then your case is not too strong to begin with.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Why would they close this one when they let the other 3 stay up?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mc_squared
...still waiting for some people to catch on

*nods at Network Dude*

Phage still hasn't shown up to debunk this so clearly you all know I am right.

Just wondering why you have so much focus on Al Gore?

He's not even a scientist and is a really small player in the climate change debate. You should focus more on science.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Science is HARD. Making fun of Al Gore is EASY.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mc_squared

Well, there goes my high-priesthood.

Al Gore owes me money for the non-existent carbon taxes I haven't paid but, but, but THEY'RE COMING... Anthony Watts told me so.

I will now commence pretending that the raw data DOESN'T bring the global temperature average UP while wholeheartedly believing that east is west!

Thank-you good sir!
edit on 2/10/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackCommander

Seriously? Al did not invent the internet?

Next you are going to tell me that his documentary was full of holes and misrepresentations.

This cannot be!! I mean, just a few short years ago he was a paltry millionaire and today he is worth billions. Are you also going to suggest that Al is making money from the whole AGW thing? No way......

I don't have a problem with him having the carbon footprint of a herd of brontosaurus and telling me, the common guy, that I need to reduce my carbon footprint... no problem at all.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Why are all the adjustments 1 dimensional? At least, that is my understanding. If 50% of the adjustments are down while the other half are up, then fine...otherwise one dimensional adjusting is indicative of shenanigans.

Read the OP more carefully.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Hey Kali! You get my vote for high preistess!

Little known fact: Al Gore = Al Green (think about it)

lol

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I coulda told you that long time ago but its not just NASA.

Its NOAA, NATO, DoD, and UNISYS as well ( European Center for Medium range Weather Forecasting)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

No really I was a highpriestess! Some person in another thread said so, I'm also an Al Gore shill... well I was but west is east so screw Al Gore, he's not getting a dime off me exhaling!
edit on 2/10/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

My circular logic > your wet towel.

Epic.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

LOL

Hats off to ye! I see what you did. Mighty clever! I should have known better...it's something that is right up my alley. (I have a twisted sense of humor...serioiusly).

Like the time I dropped letters off at all the apartments in a complex announcing a new program: Random apartment changes every 6 months......

My wife tells me I am 12 years old. I disagree. I am 14!!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Highpriestess you say?

So you're the one who feeds the still-beating hearts of missing puppies directly to him!

I knew there was something funny about you all along.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Something tells me this thread will not be as popular as the other ones that are currently hot.

The BS that is going in those threads seems to happen in all climate threads, I just started posting(again) just to point out logical fallacies that many like to run with, now the denialist(hate that word, but not sure what to call those who are so passionate that humans are not responsible) have tried to run with that and will try to accuse the scientists of cherry picking and other flawed reasoning methods and when that fails, they will throw the red herring out there.

Rather than call us denialists, just call us realists ;-)

Any process that involves throwing money, eg. carbon taxes, at a bunch of greedy psychopaths, to fix the problem they created is simply BS. Can I remind you of the bailouts and "too big to e'ing fail?" Lot of similarities there, they create the problem and we pay for it and now the assclowns are doing it again.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

This thread is a social commentary about the ridiculous hyperbole that's infested this place lately. And yet thus far it's amassing quite a few flags for all the wrong reasons I imagine.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Well he can get off his bloated ass now and get them himself!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Could that be because High Priestesses never exhale, they just inhale repeatedly? Nah...impossible. An explosion would be imminent. Just so you know: the breath you exhale contains an average of 4% co2. Almost exactly 1000 times the percentage of co2 in the atmosphere.

As I have often read here on ATS, there is no such thing as a coincidence.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join