It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone notice how quiet Israel is about ISIS thing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Does anyone notice how quiet Israel is on this whole ISIS thing

They bombed recently again Assad and his soldiers and killed Iranian army advisor too

But not a single bombing of ISIS

Speaks volumes about their priorities, why mess with a pet project of US and Saudis ..
edit on 8-2-2015 by PizzaAnyday505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
You know how vocal Israel is about safety and how they are worried about "existential" threat and all that

Well IsraHell ... why didn't you take out ISIS already

You could have done them in within 2 weeks with mighty IDF paid for by US taxpayers

Yet nothing

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
haaretz.com

In response to questions that appeared on several Internet sites as to why the Islamic State wasn’t fighting Israel instead of killing Muslims in Iraq and Syria, the organization responded on its Twitter account: “We haven’t given orders to kill the Israelis and the Jews. The war against the nearer enemy, those who rebel against the faith, is more important. Allah commands us in the Koran to fight the hypocrites, because they are much more dangerous than those who are fundamentally heretics.” As proof, the organization cited the first caliph, Abu Bakr, who began by fighting those who rebelled against the faith, as well as Saladin, who fought the Shi’ites in Egypt before conquering Jerusalem.

I don't see why Israel would get involved when the violence is Muslim on Muslim.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

They bombed recently again Assad and his soldiers and killed Iranian army advisor too

But not a single bombing of ISIS

Speaks volumes about their priorities, why mess with a pet project of US and Saudis ..

Is ISIS an actual threat right now against Israel?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

I'd say Israel has enough going on without getting involved with ISIS.

I'm going to go way out on a limb and say that you are a big fan of Jews. Did I hit that one right on the head or no?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Because for the moment, ISIS are aiding Israel's agenda. They are stirring up hatred against Islam. Israel are quite happy with IS's little wannabe caliphate.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Israel have too many enemies nearby already.

ISIS are busy fighting too many places.

Seems like neither side needs or wants an extra front.

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Because for the moment, ISIS are aiding Israel's agenda. They are stirring up hatred against Islam. Israel are quite happy with IS's little wannabe caliphate.

edit on 8-2-2015 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I'm going to go way out on a limb and say that you are a big fan of Jews. Did I hit that one right on the head or no?

Married a Jewish woman

But to what I imagine is your sorrow. She is not a Zionist.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I agree with you. And it seems IsraHell doesn't care about dead people or how they die

Where are those high morals Netanyaho reminds people of often

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The end goal.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Married a Jewish woman

But to what I imagine is your sorrow. She is not a Zionist.

A close friend of mine is a Jew, an anti-Zionist Jew. He gets called a "self hating Jew" every now and then.
I've been called "anti-semitic" more than I can remember.

originally posted by: Elton

I don't see why Israel would get involved when the violence is Muslim on Muslim.

I suppose you wouldn't care seeing two people shooting each other right in front of your house. IS are advancing deeper into Syria(a neighbouring country). Israel is notorious for moaning out loud about terrorism but has remained unusually quite in the midst of this chaos that's not getting any better. They're even providing medical aid to the so called "moderate" fighters.
edit on 8-2-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Israel is complicit in supporting ISIS along with the US and Saudis;

Israel is complicit in the events of 9/11 along with the US and Saudis.

The chaos is the Middle East has been of Design, from prior to 9/11, to today's ISIS.

To see a map it is obvious that the plan is to destroy the borders and sovereignty of all nations between Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Eventually Complete control of the economy and resources by the Shadowy economic powers whom have Arabia, Israel and the US governments in their pockets, is their end game...

The cost to human life and the earth has been immense and continues to grow.

edit on 8-2-2015 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

You seem upset that they are doing nothing, just think, if they did attack them you could then post here all your faux outrage about Israel attacking the innocent ISIS

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Israel is not bothered about Isis...simple reason

Israel Secret Intelligence Service

The role of IS is to kill Moslems and weaken all of Israel’s enemies

Who is ISIS

ISIS

Sometimes things are not as they appear

edit on 042828p://f55Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
ISIS serves the Zionist's agenda no need.

That's why they have been instrumental in ensuring NATO armed this group and trained a vast amount of them in Jordan.

After all, isn't Israel part of the Levant? You know the area they are hoping to bring their Caliphate in to?

Smoke and mirrors are great tools for the Grand Illusionists.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
The end goal.

According to some on here, their end goal is the entire World. LOL!!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

The end goal.

According to some on here, their end goal is the entire World. LOL!!

More like their wet dream

edit on 8-2-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yes. I've noticed.

I also read this long and very informative article, and even though I can't vouch for each and every fact, it gives a person a lot to think about on this subject.

Why Aren't ISIS and Al-Qaeda Attacking Israel?

Indeed, this curious fact was also raised by Nabil Na’eem, the former al-Qaeda commander who recently gave an interview to Al-Maydeen where he stated that these organizations of Islamic terror were in fact controlled by the CIA. Na’eem stated in regards to Issam Hattito,
For instance, Issam Hattito, head of Muslim Brotherhood responsible for leading the battles against Bashar Assad, where does he reside? Is he in Beirut? Riyadh or Cairo? He’s residing in Tel Aviv.
Ahmad Jarba, does he stay in Riyadh, Cairo or Tehran? He’s moving between New York, Paris and London, his employers, who pay his expenses . . .
Na’eem is right to point out these odd bedfellows because it provides one small piece of a larger puzzle – that Israel, along with its cohorts in the West (the United States and Europe) are not victims of Islamic terror, they are sponsors of it.

And...ISIS: Made in Washington, Riyadh – and Tel Aviv

None of this should come as much of a surprise to anyone who has been following Israel’s machinations in the region. It has long been known that the Israelis have been standing very close to the sidelines of the Syrian civil war, gloating and hoping for "no outcome," as this New York Times piece put it.

Israel’s goal in the region has been to gin up as much conflict and chaos as possible, keeping its Islamic enemies divided, making it impossible for any credible challenge to arise among its Arab neighbors – and aiming the main blow at Tehran. As Ambassador Oren so brazenly asserted – while paying lip service to the awfulness of ISIS and al-Qaeda – their quarrel isn’t really with the Arabs, anyway – it’s with the Persians, whom they fear and loathe, and whose destruction has been their number one objective since the days of Ariel Sharon.

But this is/was the official line...Why the Islamic State isn’t in any rush to attack Israel

While Israel is pounding Gaza, it’s good to know that at least one Muslim organization isn’t rushing to threaten Israel. This refreshing news comes from the organization known until about a week or two ago as ISIS, but which now – since it has started to consolidate its hold on a stretch of territory linking Iraq and Syria – calls itself the Islamic State.

In response to questions that appeared on several Internet sites as to why the Islamic State wasn’t fighting Israel instead of killing Muslims in Iraq and Syria, the organization responded on its Twitter account: “We haven’t given orders to kill the Israelis and the Jews. The war against the nearer enemy, those who rebel against the faith, is more important. Allah commands us in the Koran to fight the hypocrites, because they are much more dangerous than those who are fundamentally heretics.” As proof, the organization cited the first caliph, Abu Bakr, who began by fighting those who rebelled against the faith, as well as Saladin, who fought the Shi’ites in Egypt before conquering Jerusalem.

So, we can sound the all-clear siren. The Islamic State’s target bank contains a long list of Arab leaders – including the Saudi and Jordanian kings, the prime minister of Iraq, the president of Egypt and even the leadership of the Muslim Brotherhood – before it gets to the Jews and Israel.

Guess now all bets are off for Jordan. And then there's this to think about. Perception? Maybe. But who can be sure.

Israel Joins Forces With ISIS? Tel Aviv Bombs Syria for Sixth Time in 18 months

Back in Sept., Israel used its IDF Patriot Missile battery to provide air cover to ISIS in the Golan Heights, to shoot down a Syrian MIG21, allegedly because it “violated Israeli airspace”, but the Israeli move aided ISIS in its advance through the area.

In addition, according to Fars News Agency, also killed in the Israeli attack inside Syria was an Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander, Mohammad-Ali Allahdadi, who was fighting alongside Damascus’s anti-ISIS coalition.

In summary, how the hell can be sure what's what anymore? We can't.
edit on 2/8/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Israel's a lesser threat to regional stability than IS. Priorities, priorities!

Let's face it, conflict with Israeli settlements is way more abstract than having thousands of armed savages on your doorstep. Israel steals land whereas IS will destroy your society, torture your families and commit gruesome murders in the streets.

So as long as IS is drawing all the attention, Israel can chill out and leave them to it.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

The end goal.

Exactly, glad to see I am not the only one who knows

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join