It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist "Music"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I've been rendered fairly speechless by this, so I don't have much to say other than dropping this video here.

Susan B. Anthony must be rolling in her grave. I guess every pendulum must swing both ways before finding center. I 100% support fairness and equality but I don't see how this serves that cause at all; this is some form of psychosis.
edit on 7-2-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Sounds like feminists falling down a deep dark hole. Thanks for the share.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
My ears, they're bleeding!

They sound like a bunch of monkeys...god, they shouldn't even be on a stage, let alone be given a microphone to exert their 'talent'...

Here's some music to make everything better:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Hmm... Whats that Smell ? Smells Like...................

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
That really freaked my cats out.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
thisaintnews.com

Belgian theater company Ontroerend Goed made a show about feminism called Sirens. At the beginning of the show, the six female performers begin scream singing.

Never heard of scream singing before today...

LOL

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

WTF , what agenda is that supposed to fit . Whale populations the world over were covering their ears .

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
My ears, they're bleeding!

They sound like a bunch of monkeys...god, they shouldn't even be on a stage, let alone be given a microphone to exert their 'talent'...

Here's some music to make everything better:

Ah gunners...that's better

On topic....what the hell was that ...did i just enter some sort of alternate reality ?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Oh wow, well that sure was something wasn't it? As a woman I am not sure what there is to be proud of about that at all, what are we to gain from such an act?

At least I got a laugh out of it.
edit on 8-2-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

They sound like they need a firm grasp of reality... As a man I have a stick to get them started

..... You know what I mean. Motivation😇
edit on 8-2-2015 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

hahahaha nice one!

A little auto-tune here and there, and you basically got the entire 90s music decade

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

hahahaha nice one!

A little auto-tune here and there, and you basically got the entire 90s music decade

LOL awww c'mon, Britney and Kanye are definitely 2000's.

Gimme my Soundgarden and Pearl Jam any day over this new stuff

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Where would the world be without political groups scouring the internet for the most idiotic members of other political groups and conflating them with the entire group? Not saying its exactly what you're doing, but its undoubtably what's going to happen in twitter feeds with this video for the next three months.

Lest we forget, lots of people from all walks of life do really really stupid things:

This crap has nothing to do with my politics. I still have my membership card.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

I was going to say what you said, but you did a great job, so I'll just say...

I have a headache...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is what happens when you have people who have no talent for the regular market, so they slap a label on it like "feminist" and then say, "You just don't get it because it's feminist music! So stop hating and being an oppressor."

It basically tempts people into approving of crap because they see the label on it and feel they should approve and it generally drags down an entire genre.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thank the order of life that they don't want to breed. I would probably go off the deep end if I had to hear that day in and day out. I know I'd either be in prison or the looney bin. Use your imagination. Thanks for making me tone deaf.
edit on 8-2-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Priceless video.

And a sad state of affairs.

I live in the Marxist utopia of Sweden and each and every day the papers - probably all of them - will have at least one mandatory article in the same vein as this one. I am up to my ears in this, the culture is so steeped in it I'm starting to feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone here. And because of normalcy bias and a seemingly near non-existant frame of reference coupled with conformism, shaming and attacking of dissidents no one really questions it all that much.

Do they really have so much power that they can be that inexpedient with it? To be able to endlessly print inane ideas such as this one and not be taken to school for it. They can really be this careless and thoughtless and not be ridiculed or verbally torn to shreds.

This is because this is a case of trickle down ideology, institutions throughout almost all sectors support it out of pressure. Other genuine grassroots movements usually do not have this luxury. This is why they can be so carefree.

I'll tell you this though, they're getting too comfy, too lazy and complacent. Their messages are hollow and easily refuted.
They're slipping, eventually people will stop pretending that they're seeing the Emperor's new clothes and their web of lies will unravel.

I'll be there waiting when the lies stop.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Priceless video.

And a sad state of affairs.

I live in the Marxist utopia of Sweden and each and every day the papers - probably all of them - will have at least one mandatory article in the same vein as this one. I am up to my ears in this, the culture is so steeped in it I'm starting to feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone here. And because of normalcy bias and a seemingly near non-existant frame of reference coupled with conformism, shaming and attacking of dissidents no one really questions it all that much.

Do they really have so much power that they can be that inexpedient with it? To be able to endlessly print inane ideas such as this one and not be taken to school for it. They can really be this careless and thoughtless and not be ridiculed or verbally torn to shreds.

This is because this is a case of trickle down ideology, institutions throughout almost all sectors support it out of pressure. Other genuine grassroots movements usually do not have this luxury. This is why they can be so carefree.

I'll tell you this though, they're getting too comfy, too lazy and complacent. Their messages are hollow and easily refuted.
They're slipping, eventually people will stop pretending that they're seeing the Emperor's new clothes and their web of lies will unravel.

I'll be there waiting when the lies stop.

It's nice to hear an honest account from someone in Sweden. Many of my Finnish friends (some half Swedish) say that Sweden is going downhill fast.

I fear that Europe is headed for a revolution yet again, probably before 2050 and it could be just as bloody as the last. I suppose that's just the way of the world though, BS builds up to epic levels, and then there has to be an equalizer.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
My Corgi seemed to enjoy it. She even sang along.

And she was better at it than they were.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Europe is definitely heading for an ideologic split, a lot of people are sick and tired of the current situation and their numbers keep growing. In Sweden this type of heterogeny is basically unprecedented in modern history, I'm not kidding either. It's been ridiculously heterogenous, probably foremost in Europe. But like I said, there's a split coming up, the only question is how it will develop and how it will play out.

Nazi ghosts are haunting Europe but there are real grievances too, we should hope that we don't fall back into old tracks, it really is a dangerous situation.

Problem, reaction, solution as I see it. It'll be up to the people to try to navigate these trying times and avoid any traps.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join