It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Isis are not the anti-christ! The timelines are changing!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ViciLaw

Right so your whole thread is a fabrication of what you really believe and frankly a lie.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Right so your whole thread is a fabrication of what you really believe and frankly a lie.

I'm sorry are you brain dead? Oh man I think I hit you way too hard
Someone call a wambulane

Wait... no I think you must be an extremist religious follower, it would explain why you are some what flaming over me not believing in a magical being that takes little Timmy's cancer away.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

But your OP suggests you do believe it hence my rebuttal about believing in the mythical bogeyman.
Sorry dude I'm out.
You really are all over the place.
Nice smoke is it?.

Oh and also read the T&C's eh? your gonna get hit harder with the ban hammer more than you can ever hit me with whatever you think can hurt me...

Like I said I'm out and removing the thread from my list.
edit on 4-2-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

But your OP suggests you do believe it hence my rebuttal about believing in the mythical bogeyman.
Sorry dude I'm out.
You really are all over the place.
Nice smoke is it?.

Oh and also read the T&C's eh? your gonna get hit harder with the ban hammer more than you can ever hit me with whatever you think can hurt me...

Like I said I'm out and removing the thread from my list.

I don't smoke or drink sorry to disappoint you

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So another 7 years before I rise to power ? Well I've got time to waste until then..

*grabs bowl of popcorn*

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I think that it would be around 2025-2026 the 10-11 years inbetween will just be formation of one world government and total chaos to ready the stage for him.

The stage is already set. ISIS has already secured Apollyon's ancient city of Nineveh, which Zephaniah 2 identifies as Mystery Babylon, Israel is already pushing for a cashless society, and the Aztec analog of the Paleo-Hebrew calendar will finish its final intercalation on 9/16/2016. Once the Rapture occurs, the population will be reduced sufficiently to enforce a globalist tyranny upon the chaos that remains. Check out my threads, Ive done extensive research on the subject of the 70th Week, and my findings have been corroborated by the visions of a church age prophetess.

On top of that, October 22nd has historically been associated with Apoll(y)o(n).

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Jewish scriptures are the only one that provides a clear description of what the Jewish Messiah will bring to the Jews : the judgement of Israel and then, the allowance for the Jews to return on the holy land.
Practicaly, in our every day world, this looks like this.

I also use an other thread as a log for events I find relevant in our current actuality.

Barack Obama the anti-christ ... no of course - but he has to make a full confession first.
How about Barackobaman, the messiah of science-fiction ?
Barrack is the key, let's all become Barrackey's.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Man I dont know where to begin, you are all for science and all yet debate the anti-christ which in essence is a religious/spiritual concept. And then you defend both sides of the field of being possible. altho science and religion can be mixed together on a subject like this I think you are far streching it.

Second off for someone claiming to go the science way, your little "prediction" of the different ages this person would be at during different events isnt backed by any facts or data which i believe the science community is all about. And besides the science community it also used to be a realy big thing here on ATS where there used to be a time where statements where backed up by well researched evidence and presented and debate in a civil way. something which is lacking here in this thread to this point

Further in your dealings with people here on this thread, flamming commentors you dont like and talking up posts you do, no matter where they fall on the science/religion side of the fence. Speaks against you in the way that it seems from my point of view you arent really here to debate or even deny ignorance in anway just the regular doom and gloom spraying that has been going rapamt on this forum for quite sometime now.

As for the debate on a anti-christ and who and what not. The christ figure is a representation of what religion would have you believe is an ideal for mankind the christ being seen as the good guy or the way to lead your live in a "good" manner. The anti-christ idea is the opposite of this it is used to brand people as "bad" or people you shouldnt not want to have any dealings with.

While if common sense is used one can understand that the notion of a anti-christ is something every living entity has in them. by the choose we make in our daily lives we can choose to be the christ(good) or the anti-christ(bad), its the age old "fight" of good vs evil evil vs good. for there can not be evil without good.

So just to try and burn the OP for his somewhat lacking post and to demonstrate the above mentioned idea in effect.
In your reactions to some post in this thread you in a way acted like an anti-christ, trying to flame people over a idea coupled with data which is in no way varified just because they have a different idea about what you stated then you do.

Nameste

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Satan will force his influence. It's a non negotiable contract.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Wow. Well all of that wasn't really apparent in your opening post. That came off as if you believed the story but didn't think Obama fit the bill. Anyway I'm not monkey boys lawyer or mouthpiece so I'll leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I don't think anyone is coming in the first place so one theory is as good as another if you ask me. Proponents should however stick with the story as outlined in the bible if they're going to postulate who this person might be.

PS you're doing a great job of sticking with your thread and responding to posts. So many don't tend their thread participants the way they should so good for you. I'm going to give your thread a star just for that!

edit on 242015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It sure would be helpful if you'd stop being so mysterious about this person's identity. Give us something to chew on at least.a reply to: theabsolutetruth

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If you don't even believe any of it then what is the point writing about it? Trying for a book or something?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just a heads up...the T&C strictly forbids this kind of attack on another member so if you don't want to get banned cool it. reply to: ViciLaw

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The story about the Anti-Christ is a prophecy. Not a lesson in what not to do or an example of how not to act. It tells of a time when the world will be deceived by one who is thought to be a benefactor and foretells of the return of Christ. There are many many lessons of what to do or not do in the bible but this is not one of them. Save perhaps a lesson about being on guard that you are not fooled.

a reply to: Donice

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Oh, really...?
"The timelines are changing", you say?
Okay then, good to know...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I cannot directly. Perhaps it will become known somehow.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I posted this on the other similar thread as I think it needs saying.

Taking any words of the bible literally is probably not a good idea.

Just to throw some perspective on the situation, here are some bible facts.

Tyndale's words (rather than those of Jesus /Moses / disciples) make up 84% of the New Testament (King James based versions) and 75% of the 5 books of the Old Testament that he 'translated'.

The words chosen by Tyndale were those that were most easily comprehended by a mostly illiterate population and phrases that had stood the test of time from other versions.

You can imagine how much of the true meaning was lost in the many translations, cultural emphasis and word choice.

en.wikipedia.org...

The translators of the Revised Standard Version in the 1940s noted that Tyndale's translation inspired the translations that followed, including the Great Bible of 1539, the Geneva Bible of 1560, the Bishops' Bible of 1568, the Douay-Rheims Bible of 1582–1609, and the King James Version of 1611, of which the RSV translators noted: "It [the KJV] kept felicitous phrases and apt expressions, from whatever source, which had stood the test of public usage. It owed most, especially in the New Testament, to Tyndale".

Many scholars today believe that such is the case. Moynahan writes: "A complete analysis of the Authorised Version, known down the generations as "the AV" or "the King James" was made in 1998. It shows that Tyndale's words account for 84% of the New Testament and for 75.8% of the Old Testament books that he translated.[46]

Joan Bridgman makes the comment in the Contemporary Review that, "He [Tyndale] is the mainly unrecognised translator of the most influential book in the world. Although the Authorised King James Version is ostensibly the production of a learned committee of churchmen, it is mostly cribbed from Tyndale with some reworking of his translation."[47]

Many of the English versions since then have drawn inspiration from Tyndale, such as the Revised Standard Version, the New American Standard Bible, and the English Standard Version. Even the paraphrases like the Living Bible have been inspired by the same desire to make the Bible understandable to Tyndale's proverbial ploughboy.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Truth. Everyone, even those who are here and still think of themselves as Christian and the Jews will see this person as the Messiah returned and even those who think they are atheist will find themselves falling down to worship. That's the degree of charisma this guy will quite likely have. And everyone will buy in ... until it's too late and the mask comes off.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

If you don't even believe any of it then what is the point writing about it? Trying for a book or something?

Actually I got a book being made already at the moment it'll be out by mid 2018. I'll give you a sneak peak - It involves the real reason for life and gets the reader involved

Personally I'd shoot myself in the head before I write about religious doctrines of primitive belief.

I started this thread as a theory and possible "What if?" scenario.

I am some what confused why people keep thinking I am religious

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join