It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Angry American Speaking Out Against Madness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+108 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

I have never posted in this section before, but I felt tonight that I should make a stance about something that has been bothering me and that is the so-called intelligence agencies in the United States. If the mods feel that this should be moved to the rant forum, please do so. But I would not want to call this a rant, but to point out what I see as madness.

I agree with John F. Kennedy that the C.I.A. should have been disbanded then. He was absolutely correct that the C.I.A. was an anti-American agency and still is. I am sure many C.I.A. agents feel that they do a good job and that they serve a great purpose, but no, it is a worthless organization and it is a terrible shame to say it is American when the C.I.A. gets by with assassinations and coups in other countries. Those countries are not our interests, maybe they are yours, but not ours. You have constructed coups and caused deaths of innocent civilians while at the same time exposing innocent American citizens to the same monitoring. and you feel justified in this. As an American citizen, I say no you are not justified to do this in the name of the United States and the hatred and vehemence of people around the world against us, it is your fault and your fault alone.

The next agency that I would like to address is the F.B.I. Again, I realize there are many good agents who feel they are doing a good job with a good purpose, but the problem within your agency is that you have painted a buffer zone around yourself that not even the good agents can speak out against the corruption from within. If you have had your hands tied to the point you would be jailed for being a whistleblower against corruption, then you aren't free.

But here are problems I have with your agency. The many children who are kidnapped that you can't seem to find. You seem to be able to find a "Russian spy" from Google searches, and you seem to find my phone number to listen in when I make calls, but the thousands of kidnapped children and sex trafficking of children, you don't find.

Examples...

Jaycee Dugard, you didn't find her, two Berkeley police officers did after Philip Garrido made the mistake of taking his daughters with him, but you couldn't find him the day after he showed up at your San Fransisco office with a document entitled "The Origins of Schizophrenia Revealed", after you knew he was on Federal parole, but you couldn't take the time to ask yourself to look up the criminal record of an insane person nor could you follow him, when you knew he was on Federal parole.

Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped and taken to California then back to Utah, and it wasn't you that found her, but a policeman who responded to two callers who reported that they saw her.

Steven Staynor, you didn't find him, he turned himself into the Ukiah police department as he saved the little boy Timothy White. But you sure found his brother.

You sure found the Native Americans who were protesting at Wounded Knee and you called them anti-American terrorists, when you couldn't stay off their reservations and honor the treaties with the US government, but you sure made yourself known on their reservations.

It wasn't you who found Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight and Gina De Jesus, it was neighbors who responded.

But here is the thing, you sure found yourself in the mix taking some kind of credit.

Yes, you found the "right winger" Randy Weaver, but you shot his wife, baby and 12 year-old son, but you didn't shoot Weaver, your target.

Yes, you found Timothy McVeigh but before that, you had it broadcast that day that you were looking for two Arab men that flew out of Oklahoma City and their destination was London, what happened to that? What happened when you were chasing those Arab men throughout Oklahoma? We heard no more about it.

Yes, you tell us all the time that you prevented some acts of terror against us, but as a matter of national security, you can't even share with the very Americans the details of what you prevented. Regular people are held accountable to you, but you have made sure that buffer is strong against criticism, but as an American citizen, I have the right to demand that our tax dollars be accountable by the very people spending it. WE have the right to disclosure, because WE are paying for it and as it is our right, it is time you remove the buffer and let people know just exactly what they have been paying for.

You work for us, not the other way around. You aren't held above us in esteem and certainly there are good people within your agency, but you throttle them to the point that they can't even speak against corruption of fellow agents. I am calling out the F.B.I. for corruption and for you to remove the shackles of so-called "national security" because it is guaranteed that We the People have the right to be secure within our borders, and if we are not secure because corrupt government agents can't control their greed, then it is a huge problem that needs to be addressed.

You couldn't even get Al Capone for violence and murder, but he was caught for tax evasion. Don't you see a problem with that? You seem to be more interested in the taxes, but not the really dangerous individuals who take children.

You want us to be vigilant and report suspicious activity, nope, I will report nothing to you, if there is something suspicious enough to report it will be to the local police. They don't get enough credit for stopping dangerous people, but you sure take it when you can.

And here is another, you didn't prevent TWA 800, you didn't prevent 9/11, you didn't prevent Waco, you didn't prevent the Boston Bombing, which that kid should be tried by the Boston police, because it was a crime in Boston and the Boston police caught him. Of those things listed in the Preamble, which have you followed through on?

establish justice NO, because everyone that criticizes you, they are called thought terrorists.

insure domestic tranquility NO, you can't find missing children or prevent major events

provide for the common defense NO, you call it national security but keep it so hidden that you actually lie about certain things.

promote the general welfare NO, you seem to revel in keeping groups of people so angry with each other they are fighting an underground revolution and you can't prevent illicit drugs and drug trafficking, and it is not the general welfare of the people when agents within your own agency are corrupt and involve themselves in the drug trade and your good agents can't speak out.

and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity NO, you call good people bad while the bad people run your organization. You arrest good people, you put babies on the no-fly list, you listen in good people's phone calls and read their emails. But you can't prevent the bad from happening. But hey, I'm a domestic thought terrorist and yet I am not wrong in what I am saying.

do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. Which is trampled upon by outrageous laws and secret deals.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't care what forum this is in and have nothing more to add other than star and flag.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

WOW! Excellent post, clear and specific. I nominate you for lots of applause.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Amen.........Boy did you hit this out of the park! Well said and understood.

You sure found the Native Americans who were protesting at Wounded Knee and you called them anti-American terrorists, when you couldn't stay off their reservations and honor the treaties with the US government, but you sure made yourself known on their reservations.

Makes me think of "One Dead Indian" this fiasco dropped the second most powerful person in Canada. " Premier Mike Harris"
books.google.ca...

S&F

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 30-1-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Unfortunately, such organizations, the FBI, CIA, etc., are a necessary evil. With that said however, I completely agree that these agencies are out of control. The problem lies in the fact that they have too much power, and not enough oversight. And along with too much power inevitably comes the violation of a person's natural rights as a human being. This is even more horrible when the rights being violated are those of an American citizen, without any regard for the laws that everyone else is supposed to obey. I mean shouldn't any government agency be the first ones to follow the letter of the law, considering that they are the ones in charge? It is akin to a parent saying "do as I say and not as I do," which is utterly ridiculous and just plain doesn't work.

Then there is the violation of our rights on a massive scale, with agencies like the NSA and their spying endeavors. They can get away with this because, as I already mentioned, they have too much power with virtually no oversight. And oversight that consists of a person or group who will always side with the government does not constitute legitimate oversight. It is a sham put in place in an attempt to appease the people, meaning that the government can essentially deny claims that they have no oversight. Who is to question them? Rather, who can do anything about it? I do not advocate eliminating these agencies altogether, but they need to not only be held responsible for the crimes they've committed, but also need to be more heavily monitored. It is utterly absurd that they are the ones who can label something as being pertinent to national security, and then can hide behind the protection afforded to all things under the umbrella of national security. There are too many loopholes of this nature.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
Unfortunately, such organizations, the FBI, CIA, etc., are a necessary evil. With that said however, I completely agree that these agencies are out of control. The problem lies in the fact that they have too much power, and not enough oversight. And along with too much power inevitably comes the violation of a person's natural rights as a human being. This is even more horrible when the rights being violated are those of an American citizen, without any regard for the laws that everyone else is supposed to obey. I mean shouldn't any government agency be the first ones to follow the letter of the law, considering that they are the ones in charge? It is akin to a parent saying "do as I say and not as I do," which is utterly ridiculous and just plain doesn't work.

Then there is the violation of our rights on a massive scale, with agencies like the NSA and their spying endeavors. They can get away with this because, as I already mentioned, they have too much power with virtually no oversight. And oversight that consists of a person or group who will always side with the government does not constitute legitimate oversight. It is a sham put in place in an attempt to appease the people, meaning that the government can essentially deny claims that they have no oversight. Who is to question them? Rather, who can do anything about it? I do not advocate eliminating these agencies altogether, but they need to not only be held responsible for the crimes they've committed, but also need to be more heavily monitored. It is utterly absurd that they are the ones who can label something as being pertinent to national security, and then can hide behind the protection afforded to all things under the umbrella of national security. There are too many loopholes of this nature.

I agree, the good agents are throttled while the corrupt get by with bad.

Yes, they need to be held for crimes. We are, so they should be as well, because they are, after all, public servants, not public overlords.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The people need to establish in each county the common law grand jury.

Power of the Grand Jury - In a stunning 6 to 3 decision Justice Antonin Scalia, writing for the majority, confirmed that the American grand jury is neither part of the judicial, executive nor legislative branches of government, but instead belongs to the people. It is in effect a fourth branch of government "governed" and administered to directly by and on behalf of the American people, and its authority emanates from the Bill of Rights, see United States -v- Williams.

We the People can save America

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michaelfunction
The people need to establish in each county the common law grand jury.

Power of the Grand Jury - In a stunning 6 to 3 decision Justice Antonin Scalia, writing for the majority, confirmed that the American grand jury is neither part of the judicial, executive nor legislative branches of government, but instead belongs to the people. It is in effect a fourth branch of government "governed" and administered to directly by and on behalf of the American people, and its authority emanates from the Bill of Rights, see United States -v- Williams.

We the People can save America

Then let's do it.

I am willing to do my part. In my opinion, Anonymous doesn't do the job right, because we don't know who Anonymous is, but if We the People show our faces and our voices, maybe it will catch on and We the People might change things.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Amazingly well written sir, S&F.

Now you just need to wait while they triangulate your location. I'm sure one or both of the agencies will have agents to interrogate... errr, interview you soon.

WarminIndy, I do have serious questions now:
1. What was your hope/desire in posting this to ATS?
2. What now?

@JiggyPotamus... there is no such thing as a "necessary evil." That's a manufactured term used to make ourselves feel better about how really s#!77y the situation and these agencies really are. You may as well say "just accept it because it's not going to change."

Change will come, whether we want it or not.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
At some point the "good guys" went too far over to the dark side and couldn't get back.
Now our crime fighters are the ones actually profiting directly from it.
Every ethic we could once call American you have violated.
Torture and assassinations, especially ones using drones where scores of innocents are killed and wounded are absolutely unthinkable to a civilized person. Maybe that's how they get away with it, it's just too evil for most people to believe it's real. Like you I wish it were not so.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Everyone needs to check out the( National Liberty Alliance ) the people are the Country.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

Amazingly well written sir, S&F.

Now you just need to wait while they triangulate your location. I'm sure one or both of the agencies will have agents to interrogate... errr, interview you soon.

WarminIndy, I do have serious questions now:
1. What was your hope/desire in posting this to ATS?
2. What now?

@JiggyPotamus... there is no such thing as a "necessary evil." That's a manufactured term used to make ourselves feel better about how really s#!77y the situation and these agencies really are. You may as well say "just accept it because it's not going to change."

Change will come, whether we want it or not.

Well, I am a ma'am, not a sir, but that's ok. You never can tell on threads.

Answer, my post was made out of a lot of frustration over seeing the stories of children who are kidnapped and never found. That's where this began. And then after thinking about it, began to think about other things that just didn't seem right to me.

My hope, they get off their duffs and do the right thing by Americans and stop using the title American as a springboard for terrorism against the very people they say they represent.

What now? For me, I will keep speaking up. For you, I don't know, it's up to you.

Am I worried they will come to interrogate me? No, they have monitored me since 2004 and I have proof. Am I afraid? No. I wouldn't speak up if I were.

What is more bothersome is that there are Americans who would feel I am anti-American, those are the people who really need to see what is going on.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
At some point the "good guys" went too far over to the dark side and couldn't get back.
Now our crime fighters are the ones actually profiting directly from it.
Every ethic we could once call American you have violated.
Torture and assassinations, especially ones using drones where scores of innocents are killed and wounded are absolutely unthinkable to a civilized person. Maybe that's how they get away with it, it's just too evil for most people to believe it's real. Like you I wish it were not so.

I realize that we will have wars and rumors of wars and nation will arise against nation, but to me, in my opinion, it is never justifiable to bomb children, not even in war.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

If you look into the rabbit hole you will find that the CIA serves the fascist state of the US not the people (companies rule). So if you want to see the CIA gone, you first need return the US to a real democracy. Anyone attempting that should take out life insurance,

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
They won't let me have life insurance, I have Multiple Sclerosis.

I suppose I have to just keep speaking up.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There is no one on these boards, or in the country that really knows what the CIA does.

Unless they happen to work there.

99% of the crap that surrounds the CIA is pure HYPE.

Same with the FBI.

Feel free to hate them, but hate them for the right reasons.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
There is no one on these boards, or in the country that really knows what the CIA does.

Unless they happen to work there.

99% of the crap that surrounds the CIA is pure HYPE.

Same with the FBI.

Feel free to hate them, but hate them for the right reasons.

I gave my reasons for both. Both of those we know about.

I pointed out examples that were true. And we have the right to disclosure about what they do, they work for us.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

I second that. Well done Warminindy

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

years back I had my nervous system (wiring) erode all of a sudden which they half suspected was MS but it latter repaired itself. My heart goes out to you,

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

years back I had my nervous system (wiring) erode all of a sudden which they half suspected was MS but it latter repaired itself. My heart goes out to you,

Wow, good that it healed itself. That is wonderful.

I shall not let MS stop me from speaking.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join