It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Angry American Speaking Out Against Madness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Problems cannot be fixed when govt has grown so large . Govt is encouraged to create and fund more agencies because that is how they steal money from the working middle class taxpayer so there is no fix for it. It's like leaving heroin out for a junkie to use they will never stop!
When the common man rises up and says no more we are not taking it any longer that is when real change will happen. When we get so fed up that we all stop paying taxes and we are willing to shoot tax collectors and hang politicians then you will see real change! Until then all of our complaining is just talk. If you were a govt official why would you change your behavior if citizens are more worried about who Kim kardashian is screwing than how your tax dollars are being spent! We are the high tech version of Rome before it fell! Might as well put a donkey in our senate!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiberius10721

Problems cannot be fixed when govt has grown so large . Govt is encouraged to create and fund more agencies because that is how they steal money from the working middle class taxpayer so there is no fix for it. It's like leaving heroin out for a junkie to use they will never stop!
When the common man rises up and says no more we are not taking it any longer that is when real change will happen. When we get so fed up that we all stop paying taxes and we are willing to shoot tax collectors and hang politicians then you will see real change! Until then all of our complaining is just talk. If you were a govt official why would you change your behavior if citizens are more worried about who Kim kardashian is screwing than how your tax dollars are being spent! We are the high tech version of Rome before it fell! Might as well put a donkey in our senate!

That reminds me...Abraham Lincoln once addressed a fellow whose name was John Cass, he said "As Jack is also a name for John, may I be permitted to call you Jack Cass?"

That was for the donkey joke, it simply reminded me of that.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Lol if that joke of jackass was directed at me its all good. I have a strong feeling american economy is on the verge of collapse maybe then we will see some change!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Lol if that joke of jackass was directed at me its all good. I have a strong feeling american economy is on the verge of collapse maybe then we will see some change!

No, that was not aimed at you.

Please don't take it that way. It just simply reminded me when you said "might as well put a donkey in the Senate", that is all.

I say no more donkeys or elephants in the Senate, Congress or White House. Maybe another Bull Moose, but donkeys and elephants can't seem to get it right any more.

Donkeys stomp and kick and "hee haw" when they are expected to work and elephants get too big to control unless you beat them with a bamboo stick and they are afraid of tiny little things.

edit on 1/31/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

To me its just amazing that people in the United States just keep goin on as if it's buisness as usual when politicians in both parties are selling us out every day on tv! I am not exaggerating when I say that there are some politicians that if I caught them alone I would execute them immediately for treason!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

To me its just amazing that people in the United States just keep goin on as if it's buisness as usual when politicians in both parties are selling us out every day on tv! I am not exaggerating when I say that there are some politicians that if I caught them alone I would execute them immediately for treason!

Do we still have the right as Americans to do Citizen's Arrest?

Why can't we exercise that if it is our right?

But I am not for violence, however, if they are caught, then the punishment should be left up to the people they claim to represent. For some reason, Mike Pence seems to think I need his newsletters, and when he or any other senator or congressman in Indiana send me insane newsletters, I immediately email their office to make my complaint known. That might work for some.

My email addy is well-known to them, so they should have been paying attention to my emails, because once I hit youtube with my complaints, then a world of people will see that. They should have been aware of this.

There needs to be more people who visibly make themselves known. We need to crash the two party system and create more parties and flood the conventions. Why aren't we?

People are comfortable with the two party system, it shakes them up having to listen to anything else, because the truth is, people don't watch the debates, let alone know what is said in them, but then get a laugh when the debates are lampooned on Saturday Night Live.

I'm thinking of creating my own party, but what to call it yet, I don't know.

I remember the night of the debates in 2007, when Obama kept saying "we must go to war with Pakistan". No one questioned that except me, because I was listening. Other people acted like he never said it, but then again he was too busy visiting those other 7 states while Saturday Night Live made fun of Palin for a misconstrued statement.

What is more ironic is this, while the liberal media made fun of Palin's daughters, Jamie Foxx thought it appropriate to go on a national late night talk show and say that Palin's 14 year-old daughter just needed to have sex and everyone laughed at that, but then Obama's very own voter base started talking about his daughters and made many overt statements about sex with them.

The madness is deep, like the scientist said in Mystery Science Theater 3000...deep hurting.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Today, if you challenge a professor, your life becomes miserable.

Mmm. I'm not sure about that.

I was told I should consider doctoral candidacy. Depends on what perspective you brought with you into the program, I guess.

ANyway -
there's an interesting thread by JBurns going on right now that you might enjoy.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Today, if you challenge a professor, your life becomes miserable.

Mmm. I'm not sure about that.

I was told I should consider doctoral candidacy. Depends on what perspective you brought with you into the program, I guess.

ANyway -
there's an interesting thread by JBurns going on right now that you might enjoy.

You should consider that.

I think I will check his thread out. I didn't realize he started it yet.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The federal government and their agencies do nothing for the better of the American people. They do what's best for them and their crony friends. For the average American sometimes the constitution works other times it don't. One thing our forefathers didn't see a need for was separation of corporation and state. We're not free we have owners they own us and everything in this country. The big operate greedy interests on wall street have us by the gonads. Our politicians are bought and paid for. We have the 2nd ammendment for a reason. The only thing that would stop them is an armed revolt.
edit on 31-1-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I don't care what forum this is in and have nothing more to add other than star and flag.

I concur.

I did star the OP but BTW how do flag a thread?

Rebel 5

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

I agree I laugh when the anti gun crowd says you can't go against the govt because of their planes and tanks and soldiers but when you think about it the fuel, food and ammunition for our military comes from we the people! Standing military is around 500,000 ground forces civilian population is over 300 million here in America and we own over 300 million firearms not counting the national guard soldiers that would probabley fight on the side of the civilians who also have planes and tanks! If we the people rose up the Feds would be screwed lol and they know it that is why they have been trying to take away our gun rights ! Impossible to fully enslave a well armed population.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

I did star the OP but BTW how do flag a thread?

Above the OP, on the upper left, it shows "flags". Click on the flag to add yours.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
There is no one on these boards, or in the country that really knows what the CIA does.

Unless they happen to work there.

99% of the crap that surrounds the CIA is pure HYPE.

Same with the FBI.

Feel free to hate them, but hate them for the right reasons.

When you have created such massive and secretive agencies, with broad and even global jurisdiction, discretionary powers, virtually unlimited funding and manpower...

You have created the perfect environment for corruption and evil to thrive...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

There is no one on these boards, or in the country that really knows what the CIA does.

Same with the FBI.

When you have created such massive and secretive agencies, with broad and even global jurisdiction, discretionary powers, virtually unlimited funding and manpower...

You have created the perfect environment for corruption and evil to thrive...

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

If there were indeed checks and balances as we were taught that our government is supposed to have, then those checks and balances should be working.

But if a man who is the Attorney General of the United States allows illegal activities to continue within the government without addressing those problems, then the Attorney General has become an agent for the STATE and not the people. A system without restraint is as bad as the mother who never speaks to her child about playing in traffic, but actually throws her child into the street and then sues the driver of the car that hits the child.

edit on 1/31/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

If the information in this YT docu is knited together by a creative conspiracy nut it is an interesting story... If not, it is still a good story and should we as citizens on this planet worry. It is criminal.

People with money manipulate citizens on this planet through media and other channels like education. Their plan for financial gain, powert and control is very subtle and very well thought-out. Most of the people fell for it..and keep on falling.

edit on 31/1/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

I have never posted in this section before, but I felt tonight that I should make a stance about something that has been bothering me and that is the so-called intelligence agencies in the United States. If the mods feel that this should be moved to the rant forum, please do so. But I would not want to call this a rant, but to point out what I see as madness.

I agree with John F. Kennedy that the C.I.A. should have been disbanded then. He was absolutely correct that the C.I.A. was an anti-American agency and still is. I am sure many C.I.A. agents feel that they do a good job and that they serve a great purpose, but no, it is a worthless organization and it is a terrible shame to say it is American when the C.I.A. gets by with assassinations and coups in other countries. Those countries are not our interests, maybe they are yours, but not ours. You have constructed coups and caused deaths of innocent civilians while at the same time exposing innocent American citizens to the same monitoring. and you feel justified in this. As an American citizen, I say no you are not justified to do this in the name of the United States and the hatred and vehemence of people around the world against us, it is your fault and your fault alone.

The next agency that I would like to address is the F.B.I. Again, I realize there are many good agents who feel they are doing a good job with a good purpose, but the problem within your agency is that you have painted a buffer zone around yourself that not even the good agents can speak out against the corruption from within. If you have had your hands tied to the point you would be jailed for being a whistleblower against corruption, then you aren't free.

But here are problems I have with your agency. The many children who are kidnapped that you can't seem to find. You seem to be able to find a "Russian spy" from Google searches, and you seem to find my phone number to listen in when I make calls, but the thousands of kidnapped children and sex trafficking of children, you don't find.

Examples...

Jaycee Dugard, you didn't find her, two Berkeley police officers did after Philip Garrido made the mistake of taking his daughters with him, but you couldn't find him the day after he showed up at your San Fransisco office with a document entitled "The Origins of Schizophrenia Revealed", after you knew he was on Federal parole, but you couldn't take the time to ask yourself to look up the criminal record of an insane person nor could you follow him, when you knew he was on Federal parole.

Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped and taken to California then back to Utah, and it wasn't you that found her, but a policeman who responded to two callers who reported that they saw her.

Steven Staynor, you didn't find him, he turned himself into the Ukiah police department as he saved the little boy Timothy White. But you sure found his brother.

You sure found the Native Americans who were protesting at Wounded Knee and you called them anti-American terrorists, when you couldn't stay off their reservations and honor the treaties with the US government, but you sure made yourself known on their reservations.

It wasn't you who found Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight and Gina De Jesus, it was neighbors who responded.

But here is the thing, you sure found yourself in the mix taking some kind of credit.

Yes, you found the "right winger" Randy Weaver, but you shot his wife, baby and 12 year-old son, but you didn't shoot Weaver, your target.

Yes, you found Timothy McVeigh but before that, you had it broadcast that day that you were looking for two Arab men that flew out of Oklahoma City and their destination was London, what happened to that? What happened when you were chasing those Arab men throughout Oklahoma? We heard no more about it.

Yes, you tell us all the time that you prevented some acts of terror against us, but as a matter of national security, you can't even share with the very Americans the details of what you prevented. Regular people are held accountable to you, but you have made sure that buffer is strong against criticism, but as an American citizen, I have the right to demand that our tax dollars be accountable by the very people spending it. WE have the right to disclosure, because WE are paying for it and as it is our right, it is time you remove the buffer and let people know just exactly what they have been paying for.

You work for us, not the other way around. You aren't held above us in esteem and certainly there are good people within your agency, but you throttle them to the point that they can't even speak against corruption of fellow agents. I am calling out the F.B.I. for corruption and for you to remove the shackles of so-called "national security" because it is guaranteed that We the People have the right to be secure within our borders, and if we are not secure because corrupt government agents can't control their greed, then it is a huge problem that needs to be addressed.

You couldn't even get Al Capone for violence and murder, but he was caught for tax evasion. Don't you see a problem with that? You seem to be more interested in the taxes, but not the really dangerous individuals who take children.

You want us to be vigilant and report suspicious activity, nope, I will report nothing to you, if there is something suspicious enough to report it will be to the local police. They don't get enough credit for stopping dangerous people, but you sure take it when you can.

And here is another, you didn't prevent TWA 800, you didn't prevent 9/11, you didn't prevent Waco, you didn't prevent the Boston Bombing, which that kid should be tried by the Boston police, because it was a crime in Boston and the Boston police caught him. Of those things listed in the Preamble, which have you followed through on?

establish justice NO, because everyone that criticizes you, they are called thought terrorists.

insure domestic tranquility NO, you can't find missing children or prevent major events

provide for the common defense NO, you call it national security but keep it so hidden that you actually lie about certain things.

I am with you that the CIA is totally out of control and acts in a manner contrary to our American values of universal human rights, democracy, and due process, around the world. A whole lot of them probably belong in prison for war crimes.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Same with the FBI.

While i agree there is a lot we are in the dark about, there is a incredible volume of scholarly and historic work that details many CIA actions around the globe. For example, we know they engineered coups in Guatemala and Iran. It seems that they train and fund militant groups all over the world too to achieve such ends (Nicaragua, Guatemala, Iran, Syria, Libya, Vietnam, etc ad infinitum).

Is there probably a lot we don't know. Sure. But we also know A LOT.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

Hover your cursor over the flag in the upper left corner and click it. If you then want to de-flag, click it again.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

That and I don't think they can stop world war 3

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Yes there used to be, but they have put in ways around every rules they already had and every rules they make for them.

One of the reason I think they should let bills have rider documents on them and set and page limit on the context of the law. No more then six pages long, one sided, 12 pint font and double spaced. This would limit the amount of junk that slips by, with 30 page documents or more that no one really reads over after the first 15 pages.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join