It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 Valentine's Avatar Contest ***winners announced***

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well I decided to let go of the "galaxcy of hearts" idea...(although by now I do have some sense of how to create a galaxcy after making a whole lot and scrapping them). I'm losing to much of the details when resizing or trying to fit it into avatar dimensions.

edit on 2015pAmerica/ChicagoMon, 02 Feb 2015 15:44:39 -0600pm284420152 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

you did awesome! You need to add official entry though to your post.. or that wont be counted!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Nahhh...that won't be an official entry. When I started this idea it looked way better in my mind.

I'll have to start from scratch if I want to make this work and frankly, if I have to make one more galaxcy I'll be sick...

Best start with something else...

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Wasn't quite sure if people would understand this one.....but than I remembered on what website I'm posting this.

Got to reach 3 entries somehow so I'll make this Official Entry Nr.1:

Peace

edit on 2015pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Feb 2015 09:48:29 -0600am284820152 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I think everything looks better in our minds.. I am disappointed in my falling rose petals and am going to start from scratch on those again..

:sigh:

I'll be as sick of rose petals as you are of galaxies here shortly!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Oh wow...those rose petals look great!! (The only thing they could possibly need is perhaps a little more shadow) you should def. enter that in the competition!!!

Peace
edit on 2015pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Feb 2015 10:04:53 -0600am280420152 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Okay.. what do you think of this? I think it is a little better thanks to your suggestion!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The petals had a little white edge and now they are gone!! This looks amazing!!!

(I really have to start animating as well!!)

Peace
edit on 2015pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Feb 2015 12:00:49 -0600pm280020152 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Here is a cute Valentines Day Avatar for anyone who might like it:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
OK it took forever to get this T&C friendly but I think I've got it.

Official entry 1:

Cody

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
OFFICIAL #1

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Im a Marty

Looking nice Marty!

did you design that heart in the middle yourself? I really like it!!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Im a Marty

Looking nice Marty!

did you design that heart in the middle yourself? I really like it!!!

Peace

Hey Buddy,

No I usually just mash up a lot of images and put them together,. then apply some effects like i did with the white streaks behind the 'above network', for the next one i may draw one up on my tablet though....

Glad ya like

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Official entry 2:

Cody

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hey no fair!! you took half the day off from work!! Why not give the competition a fair chance and close that laptop for a couple of hours...

j/k...that is stunning!! That's gonna be hard to top....but I'll try anyway (if I ever get home...stupid traffic jam!!)

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Hey no fair!! you took half the day off from work!! Why not give the competition a fair chance and close that laptop for a couple of hours...

j/k...that is stunning!! That's gonna be hard to top....but I'll try anyway (if I ever get home...stupid traffic jam!!)

Peace

Even when traffic is bad, it takes me less than 10 minutes to get from work to home. And I live on the other side of town.

Small town life is nice.....

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

No one likes a show off BFFT

On a Saturday morning I do the 16 mile journey in under 12 minutes, empty roads and no cops

Yesterday it took me an hour and a quarter because the local motorway (free-way) was closed, and I was using all the tricks in the book and local knowledge. Poor Mrs C took closer to two and half.

I had to wait for my dinner LOL

Just kidding I cooked, (off topic..............that Hawaiian fish company...... looks amazing, makes me wish I could eat fish)

Cody

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Peace

You'll top it OM, of that I have no doubt......................The question is how will I top your topping of me ?

I have 1 shot left, I'm thinking of using a howitzer to shoot it. Kinda bows and arrows against the lightning.

If you don't get the reference look Here Skip to 2:25

Cody

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Man, some really gorgeous stuff already........I need another Valentine's avvy!!!!
So, if folks want to also post some "up for grabs" that would be super....

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Man, some really gorgeous stuff already........I need another Valentine's avvy!!!!
So, if folks want to also post some "up for grabs" that would be super....

You asked for it.....whahaha

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join