It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Finally Figured It Out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

cbw.ge...

I'm trying to remember what the new joint bank is called. It's the name ie. The initials of all countries involved.
And I'm trying to remember what the United Arab Emirates uses in Petro dollars.
You bring an excellent point.
~ I've been up 28 hours ~ And trying very hard to follow this thread.

edit on 29-1-2015 by Bigburgh because: SPELLLLLLCHECK!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

My way is brilliant and almost delightfully delicious to the mind.

True brilliance comes when judged by others, not oneself.

And I know this , because I have yet to disagree with myself.

No spoilers I cam here for a share of thought and opinion if it should be shared with NATO and US.

Ever heard of Snowden , well post it here and be assured the proper gov't agency will pick it up from there.

However , your plan is really not that brilliant because I already came up with the ultimate solution to this problem. I will be creating a new thread in the near future to tell everyone how brilliant I am . However, I won't waste their time by providing details or specifics.

You must be leaning on the younger years of life or not exposed to brilliance often. Otherwise, you would realise that just about everything that can be thought of, it has been thought of already by someone else. Its not that we are all brilliant its the numbers game and how the human mind works to solve problems.

So give a try and dump you amazing idea and let other judge it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Xcathdra

cbw.ge...

I'm trying to remember what the new joint bank is called. It's the name ie. The initials of all countries involved.
And I trying to remember what the United Arab Emirates uses in Petro dollars.
You bring an excellent point.
~ I've been up 28 hours ~ And trying very hard to follow this thread.

BRICS?

2nd line

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

BRICS! Brasil, Russia, Iran, China and ? South Africa?
Thank you so much.

edit on 29-1-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

BRICS! Brasil, Russia, Iran, China and ? South Africa?
Thank you so much.

1 mistake it's India and not Iran, for Iran only just joined recently

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

BRICS! Brasil, Russia, Iran, China and ???? South Africa???
Thank you so much.

Anytime, used to work midnights with lots of OT, I am sympathetic to the miss firing brain.

It is something of concern for peeps in the US.

Our banksters in the west wont let the economy collapse without starting a war.

They have a little left to milk out us first.

Interesting times ahead for sure.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

BRICS! Brasil, Russia, Iran, China and ???? South Africa???
Thank you so much.

Anytime, used to work midnights with lots of OT, I am sympathetic to the miss firing brain.

It is something of concern for peeps in the US.

Our banksters in the west wont let the economy collapse without starting a war.

They have a little left to milk out us first.

Interesting times ahead for sure.

Not really milk, they are planing to move all the gold to China soon. Unless ofcourse someone decides to act and do something about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I hope your plan is as brilliant, ruthless and cut throat as my one
Only one will succeed

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Thanks. What is "S".
India. They have nukes too.

This is makes me ill. But I think the US can sustain.
From here on. I'm just going to watch this thread. I can't contribute usefully at this point. If I see something that intrigues me. I will contribute in a worthy manner.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Iran has not joined BRICS.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Thanks. What is "S".

From here on. I'm just going to watch this thread. I can't contribute usefully at this point. If I see something that intrigues me. I will contribute in a worthy manner.

South Africa and BRICS is not a military alliance so im not sure why you mentioned India having nukes.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Putin is a Cold War era putz. He's as much of a POS as Obama and they're both into a who's got a bigger one game. Neither are going to do anything overtly as we already have seen. Oops, with the exception of all those Russian soldiers on Ukrainian soil. I have yet to see any NATO soldiers there on the front lines. But the Russians, yep, they're there by the thousands.

And hardly making any ground at that. So much for Russian superiority. It'll be another Afghanistan or Chechnya for them, Both of which they lost by the way.

As for your plan, I've probably already thought of it and saw it numerous holes and threw it away as garbage.

My plan however is totally ruthless and brutal and would work and the world would be a more peaceful place afterwards. But no one has the guts to implement it.

Hahaha... brutal and ruthless is how I like my plans, if you ain't got the balls to pull the trigger you shouldn't be in this game. Better yet! If you are not willing to play Russian Roulette with 5 bullets in the chamber against Death it self, then pack your stuff up and go back to sucking your thumb and hiding behind your mothers skirt.

Also the so called thousands are stationed in Crimea awaiting for Putin to give the order to advance onto Kiev. Either way for US and NATO to succeed a few backs will be needed to be stabbed and a certain number of throats need to be cut!

It's not the issue of guts, as I said it is the issue of having the balls to do what is necessary to win! You either win or you die! Simple as that and the loser goes home to a crumbling nation!
edit on 29-1-2015 by OneManMasquerade because: Curse these mortal thoughts!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Thanks. What is "S".

South Africa and BRICS is not a military alliance so im not sure why you mentioned India having nukes.

BRICS is a financial/commerce alliance

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Iran has not joined BRICS.

Odd I was sure the agreement was signed this week and also including military based co-operations as well. Hmm...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Thanks. What is "S".

Correct. But if they jointly align their banks. Financially , it could cause an economic collapse in the west.
Maybe, I'm not a geopolitical analyst.
This thread is about war strategy. The point I'm trying to make as the OP'r ask. How to play the game and win.
Most wars start from financial collapse. If the sanctions on Russia backs them into a corner to far. It could trigger an actual nuclear response. And India would back them.
I hope not. No one is that desperate.

I'm out. To tired

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Wow people are taking this thread seriously ? I've posted some pretty out there stuff but never claimed that my opinion would ever matter to those in power. Perhaps I'm not as dilusional as I come off..at least I know my place in the pecking order, and how little my opinion matters to the grand scheme of things..you must be someone very important then aren't you ?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Wow people are taking this thread seriously ? I've posted some pretty out there stuff but never claimed that my opinion would ever matter to those in power. Perhaps I'm not as dilusional as I come off..at least I know my place in the pecking order, and how little my opinion matters to the grand scheme of things..you must be someone very important then aren't you ?

I don't think anyone on here could possibly be taking it seriously. I have been on here simply pointing out WHY it can't be taken seriously, yet my informed opinion seems to be overlooked regularly by the OP while avoiding any answers to my question "Why would they listen to you?"

Either way, I am having a good laugh.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I don't think anyone on here could possibly be taking it seriously. I have been on here simply pointing out WHY it can't be taken seriously, yet my informed opinion seems to be overlooked regularly by the OP while avoiding any answers to my question "Why would they listen to you?"

Either way, I am having a good laugh.

I'm glad I could be your tonight's entertainment

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I got the Ego the size of North America

Delusion wise I am pretty out there

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

So what is this master plan of yours then?

You do know this is ATS? you do know the saying "Pics or it didnt happen"? -- So im gonna say this: tell us ur masterplan or i will just assume you are full of it. (not a good start as a member, i might add)!

Also... even if this plan does exist in your head.... i reckon ATS will rip it to shreds and find a thousand holes in it proving it is in all probability illogical/impossible.

Just my 2cents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join