It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Finally Figured It Out

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
So after drinking my morning Coffee, watching the CNN,FOX and BBC followed by the Russia 1 and Channel 1 Russian news (My Russian is intermediate, I am trying to become fluent).

I have came to a conclusion that no matter the sanctions and pressure the States and NATO put on Russia. It will not work, so then I began to run scenarios of the perfect way to have NATO and US to fully cut off Russia and lock it in a ring of so called Iron.

Sanctions will not work as it will always back fire and most of the fire will be taken by Europe. Even if Europe is a loyal dog, many of them are swaying towards not following our commands against Russia now.

Sanctions won't work! Then how do we get in? Well we can stage a color revolution, but no that won't work as well because Putin would stomp it out before it even begins. We got a bit sloppy with Ukraine and caused a full blown Civil War which was not meant to play out the way it should have. No matter what we do there Putin will not condone a Russian invasion of Ukraine, we lost Crimea which is one of the most strategic military wise and economically wise ports in Europe.

If revolution won't work then direct conflict? Nope we can't have that because then we would be admitted to be the aggressors and we must always have Russia as the aggressor not the other way around.

That's when it hit me! I figured out the most perfect way to lock down Russia and build that ring of Iron via NATO and end up being the good guys.

I won't share it here. But I have to ask for your opinion - Should I help NATO and the US? and Why?

I'm just curious on your guys opinion if I should share my idea with NATO and the US.
edit on 29/1/15 by masqua because: replaced 'all caps' in title

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Wow. Talk about an anti-climax!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Believe me, if you've thought of it, they have too. You don't back a nuclear power in to a corner, where they have no other choice than to come out fighting.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Believe me, if you've thought of it, they have too. You don't back a nuclear power in to a corner, where they have no other choice than to come out fighting.

Not technically, Russia is not as insane as America and would never set off nukes just because it's put into a corner. My way is brilliant and almost delightfully delicious to the mind.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silicis n Volvo

Wow. Talk about an anti-climax!

That cog block of hope of hearing the brilliant plan. No spoilers I cam here for a share of thought and opinion if it should be shared with NATO and US.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
That cog block of hope of hearing the brilliant plan.

Then how do we know it's brilliant?

I cam here for a share of thought and opinion if it should be shared with NATO and US.

Why not?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I have the perfect plan to bring down the NWO and instill peace and love into the hearts of all.

But i'm not telling YOOOOU !!!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
There is no preventing WW3. Maybe delay a little, like when we made Obama back down in Syria.

But this war has been in the plans well over 100 years. Look up pike.

The middle east is where it will start. Look how things are lining up there now.

Just waiting for the spark, false flag maybe?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Why is this even a post.. close this !!!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

That cog block of hope of hearing the brilliant plan.

Then how do we know it's brilliant?

I cam here for a share of thought and opinion if it should be shared with NATO and US.

Why not?

Why it's brilliant? Well it has a slide of hand, betrayal and the cunning strategy that would make any woman unable to walk from the share pleasure that's how much of a surprise it is.

Why not? Well after watching both sides of the fence, I am rather leaning towards being some what pro-Russian. Even though I am an American born and raised.

However, just wanted to see what you the peeps of ATS think regarding helping NATO and the US against Russia.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar
I have the perfect plan to bring down the NWO and instill peace and love into the hearts of all.
But i'm not telling YOOOOU !!!

Pffft, You dam new age kids think NWO won't happen. Both sides are playing for NWO it just depends which one will sit at the main table.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouNeedMe
Why is this even a post.. close this !!!

Because freedom of thought and freedom of speech is something we are legally allowed to do. If you want www.nazicorporationsRus.com then go to a different site.

Here at ATS we respect freedom of thought and freedom of speech.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It's impossible in my opinion. Yes the sanctions are hurting Russia.
But they're playing chess. They are getting together with China and 3 other countries to stamp out the PETRO DOLLAR.
So far it appears it will happen.
All Russia has to do is be patient and tighten their belts. After the new currency is in place. Trading will commence, and they won't need the U.S.

It would seem that all the world playing nice in the sandbox, would be the better option. Not trying to figure out how to destroy on another.

edit on 29-1-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
There is no preventing WW3. Maybe delay a little, like when we made Obama back down in Syria.

But this war has been in the plans well over 100 years. Look up pike.

The middle east is where it will start. Look how things are lining up there now.

Just waiting for the spark, false flag maybe?

Naw all out war like that won't happen. The hands were dealt and opened, we got caught with our pants down. We either figure out a way for Russia to be the aggressor or face a total collapse of our financial system. Why? To write off the wrongs and the debt we put ourselves into.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

It's impossible in my opinion. Yes the sanctions are hurting Russia.
But they're playing chess. They are getting together with China and 3 other countries to stamp out the PETRO DOLLAR.
So far it appears it will happen.
All Russia has to do is be patient and tighten their belts. After the new currency is in place. Trading will commence, and they won't need the U.S.

It would seem that all the world playing nice in the sandbox, would be the better option. Not trying to figure out how to destroy on another.

Ah yes! The Golden Yahn to be released at end of 2015 or middle of 2016. I don't want to Destroy one another just want to make a choice either watch the US destroy itself or help the US destroy Russia.

The choices are so hard, I need advice and opinions

edit on 29-1-2015 by OneManMasquerade because: Curse these mortal thoughts!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Why it's brilliant? Well it has a slide of hand, betrayal and the cunning strategy that would make any woman unable to walk from the share pleasure that's how much of a surprise it is.

Right. Betrayal has always been the mark of the genius (/sarcasm).

Why not? Well after watching both sides of the fence, I am rather leaning towards being some what pro-Russian.

Predictable. You learn Russian, you watch and believe russian news - you would do nicely in Russia communist's states.

However, just wanted to see what you the peeps of ATS think regarding helping NATO and the US against Russia.

It seems your loyalties already lie with the Russians. So why would we bother answering this question?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I said I lean towards does not mean I am loyal
Also I don't believe any of the news I believe "The Game" and respect the player that is outplaying the other player.

As some said this is a big chess game and America seems to be losing it's pieces more then ever lately.

Loyalties do not exist in the world, what exists in the world is the illusion of trust that men build. But even trust is a double edged sword. Respect can not be given either it must be earned....

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

"Brilliant" is a word universally applied to the works of others.

For someone to apply that word to their own work without revealing that work to be judged...is a total waste of everybody's time the "brilliant" author's time and those that were attracted to the claim but quickly went away.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I don't want to Destroy one another just want to make a choice either watch the US destroy itself or help the US destroy Russia.

And since you are russophile, you are much inclined to watch the US destroy itself, that way Russia could seize the opportunity to control the whole of North America, and you'd get to talk russian every day.

Right?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

"Brilliant" is a word universally applied to the works of others.

For someone to apply that word to their own work without revealing that work to be judged...is a total waste of everybody's time the "brilliant" author's time and those that were attracted to the claim but quickly went away.

Why give away the plan if so many here are not to be trusted? It's like giving the key to a treasure chest. Some people might be stupid and blab their mouth off but where would it get them?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join