It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Syriza Propaganda Begins: Greece Framed as ‘Emerging Hub for Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Coincidental timing. Greece should just focus on itself and stop giving a sh# what bankers want them to do. All of eastern europe is kept in debt to suppress its possible brilliance

a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Them's terrorist words! A fleet of F-35's are now being towed to your location

Guess I better roll the rail gun out of the garage and hook up the capacitor banks to the generator LOL ;-) Just in case the US needs to find the correct location for the F-35 and/or drone strikes, they can use our 24 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, Ontario address.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 1/28.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Excellent thread.

Another perfect example of the ...cough "news" cough... being nothing more than the propaganda arm for TPTB.

After all, cant have little ol Greece go against the official BS perpetrated by the banksters.

Maybe the masses hypnotized by the media lies will finally wake from their slumber.

Nah, that is to much to hope for.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

This thread absolutely ties in with your thread about media lies, it is all connected.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny how it is so blatant lately, I get the feeling the wheels are starting to fall off of the cabals little wagon.

It wont be good for us peasants but if we survive maybe we can learn from past mistakes?
Probably not

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It is all part of the same machine. Without the propaganda machine we would not be able to wage war on countries without justification.

purp.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It sounds like Greece needs some LIBERATING!

I heard ISIS was pulling babies out of incubators powered by weapons of mass destruction.

Those who voted for the axis of evil have 48 hours to leave Greece or they will be removed at a time and manner of our choosing.

Remember the Maine!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Hmmmm we'll probably see a real Norsefire Party in Europe

In the other hand Captain America: the Winter Soldier also predicted the rebirth of the Nazis

edit on 28-1-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Syriza looking Greece towards Russia should be a surprise, Greece and Russia are historical brethren.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I've also seen reports coming out that Greece will cosy with Russia and bring about the end of Europe.

Obviously, the IMF and the elite bankers of the world do not want anyone to realize that the debt a country gathers to the worlds bank can be thrown away with a middle finger salute.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Syriza looking Greece towards Russia should be a surprise, Greece and Russia are historical brethren.

I read the other day that the first foreign ambassador that the new party head spoke to was the one from Russia.

Bet that was a real poke in the eye for the other EU foreign ministers!

It's only democracy when the people vote the "right" way. Anything else will not be tolerated .

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

It's only democracy when the people vote the "right" way. Anything else will not be tolerated .

You mean.

Any parties that have pro westren/pro American/Germany stance will be the only thing tolerated if you call that democracy then democracy doesn't really exist.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

God this mainstream media bull crap ludicrous lies are so damn pathetic! I feel very sad for any idiot that believes the crap CNN spews from its undercarriage of "facts"

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo

Unfortunatly the golden dawn have been increasing in membership for a lot of years in Greece, pretty scary to be honest, they have infiltrated large sections of the Greece's police force leading to all manner of extreme racial abuse. Becoming more and more of a problem.

I live in Athens and have not seen Golden Dawn cause any more issues then the leftest groups here. In fact most of the protest over couple years have been by the leftest groups. One of the reasons they took down the barriers maybe?

Golden Dawn is defiantly a hard right wing group. We will have to see what happens.

Oh and on a historical note the shape they use predates the Nazis by 2500+ years. You see it on a lot of ancient Greek items (as well as some other areas of the world). Kind of sad that we lose the meaning of things because one group or another corrupts it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

“there may be some 200 people in the country with links to jihadist groups such as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) or the al Nusra Front“

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm betting my entire livelyhood...there is at least 10 times that many in the US....

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo

No, the new government in Greece is the Coalition of the Radical Left and the Golden Dawn are dangerous neo nazi's. Two entirely seperate political parties.

Yep add in the fact that Syriza and it's leader have some pretty deep ties to 'lil Georgie Soros and you have some controlled opposition masquerading as something new and you have the same old same old. Syriza is just doing what they are told and nothing will change.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

JApan used it before them though lol. to note.anchient fuedal japan.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Toblakai

Yeah their glorious leader Tsipras has been cuttin deals with pretty much every major bank Greece owes money too, seems to already be in Washington and Germany's pocket.

ALL HAIL THE CRIPPLED GOD.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Haha, I predicted it! Well not totally but I knew it was coming

Zerohedge; Putin Pivots Back: Russia Confirms Willingness To Provide Financial Aid To Greece

Spoiler alert. Greece will accept the help from Russia after getting burned by the EU. C'mon Greece I'm on a roll now!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

How long before ethnic russians in greece ask for their own land?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Russian funded them all along am i right? Am i wrong?

Can i prove it? Can u disprove it?
Can u prove it? Can I disprove it?

Black and white.
Left and right.
Pawns and knights, and bishops, and queens and kings.

And oil.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

US gov and their media propaganda arm is beyond all hope, beyond all fix

They must and will be taken down the only question is how many they will take down with them

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join