It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop feeding into the lies people! The truth is in front of you.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Stop feeding into the lies people, the truth is right in front of you.

The light is in the darkness also, it is filled with the wave, with our eye we only see the particle, it is the wave that connects all things. The particle gives the illusion of seperation due to our blindness of the wave where everything would be indistinguishable.

Both are the same thing and work in harmony to create the trick of the light that is darkness.

edit on 28-1-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Thanks.

My first "fan". LOL, that's awesome. Glad I could "enlighten" you.

(don't let it go to your head, don't let it go to your head...)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

I agree, light and dark are two extremes of the same thing. Think of a gradient that goes from black to white, black and white are on opposite ends of the spectrum but they are still part of the ONE gradient.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

i think we do a good job of dividing ourselves religion dont have to help.
and most books ive read tell me god is here with us and in me

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
All of you attacking the OP are not getting it. OP is using logic to come to a conclusion. That is why he can say the things he does. God is light and sound! That is connecting spirituality and science and actually makes sense compared to the Christian God.

It's hard not to be pretentious when we say Christians have it wrong but come on.... Look at the result of this mental slavery the past 1000 years... It's not good guys . Lots of death. Lots of condemning, the OP ain't bringing either of those here.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Indeed, darkness is the invisible thing at the end of those that are visible.

Nothing would be visible or invisible if it was any other way.

The emanation of thought reveals how faith in things that are not visible was found in those that are visible (Light & dark).

I see rainbows...

edit on 29-1-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

New age rant..... nothing more.

You have not met God but millions maybe even a billion or two since mankind's beginning have met God. So you along with millions of other New Ager's including other non believers have turned a spiritual belief into a scientific one that can be explained through science or simply considered a fairy tale.

The only way this argument will be settled will be at the time of death. And what if I am wrong about my beliefs? Well according to you nothing BUT if I am right then everyone who has jumped onto your band wagon of beliefs along with you and other non believers will be in for a shock. Maybe the same shock that Aleister Crowley was experiencing at the time of his death.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

The light is in the darkness also, it is filled with the wave, with our eye we only see the particle, it is the wave that connects all things. The particle gives the illusion of seperation due to our blindness of the wave where everything would be indistinguishable. Both are the same thing and work in harmony to create the trick of the light that is darkness.

I content that light and dark are NOT the same. The characteristics are parallel but opposite completely.

What sets the two apart is that light divides and darkness can never divide. This is true in the visible (natural) and the invisible (spiritual). What's true in the natural is also true in the spiritual. The invisible things of this world are clearly seen by that which is made...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Well that sounds a lot like god has coerced you into believing through the doctrine of hell. You're so afraid of the possibility of going there that you believe whatever the one that taught you about hell says, without question.

Don't be good for the sake of being good, be good because you will get a reward in the end, right? Better to get the reward than be punished for eternity, even if that reward isn't real and neither is hell.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18939027]3NL1GHT3N3D1[/

The reward isn't in the end when your body dies. The reward is now and if you understand "the Alpha and the Omega", the "First and the Last", the Beginning and the End"...then you realize that the replication if God himself in you is the end and it happens on earth in humans in the moment.

The process that gets you there IS hell. Hell fire is the expression of God thru you and the expression of God is the Son of God. Hell is good.

Life is about who you are. And if anyone wants to express good then it's going to take a burnt offering (carnal mind) to get you there.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well that sounds a lot like god has coerced you into believing through the doctrine of hell. You're so afraid of the possibility of going there that you believe whatever the one that taught you about hell says, without question.

Don't be good for the sake of being good, be good because you will get a reward in the end, right? Better to get the reward than be punished for eternity, even if that reward isn't real and neither is hell.

You say I am afraid?

I am a demonologist - come hang out with me and you will see true fear.
(Not a threat - see spiritual warfare with your own eyes)

Everything you stated in your post - I never mentioned one word and you failed to respond to my comments, instead you speak of hell.

I don't debate or argue dogma I keep my eyes on the Lord. I concentrate on serving him not fearing him. I don't think of hell and it does not scare me. I could care less if there is a hell or not.

My goal is to be with my Father who art in heaven.

BTW the reward you speak of....... I am blessed by the Lord and receiving some already on this earth .... I have a great family, a great grandson, a blessed life. I lack nothing.

How about you?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Think logically:

There are 2 possibilities (that we are aware of)
1. Heaven and hell exist
2. They do not exist

Would you rather believe in a system that may not exist or not believe in a system that does exist?

From a purely logical approach, one should be a believer. However, that is a really crappy approach to religion lol

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Your whole argument was based on "if you're wrong then you're gonna be sorry". That shows you yourself have some kind of deep-rooted fear of said punishment, otherwise you wouldn't have used it against me.

You're exhibiting symptoms of Stockholm syndrome, claiming that since god isn't sending YOU to hell that means he's good, though you fail to recognize all of the truly good and honest people who end up there.... only because they hold a different belief than you.

Whether you admit it or not, the idea of going to hell terrifies you, which is why you used the argument you did.
edit on 1/29/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The religious institutions of this world, and the books that come with them, are lying to you. They have made you believe that God is a being that exists outside of our experience and universe. They have done this by writing books, tons and tons of books, all who claim to have "truth" in them and ONLY them.

I have a difficult time with "blanket statements" such as this. I don't see how you can make such an assertion, unless you've actually, thoroughly familiarized yourself with every single religious institution on earth, AND you have read all of their publications. I might also point out that institutions are made up of people, some good, some not so good, and that such institutions usually reflect the nature, or ego, of the folks who happen to be in charge of that institution at any given moment in time. For example, the murdering rapist, Pope Benedict IX at the Vatican in 1032AD was most certainly an evil man. Do we then conclude that today's Pope Francis should be blackened with the same brush?

What they have done by writing these books and declaring each the divine truth is divide us. Divide and conquer, these religions may all claim to oppose each other but in reality they are all the same people playing the same game with us.

They claim to "oppose each other"? Can you provide proof of this? And "they are all the same people"? I'm sorry, but this does not make any sense to me. Is this some kind of conspiracy theory?? You're talking about "ALL the religious institutions of this world", and if I understand you correctly, you are asserting that they're ALL run by the same people? Since you seem to know this for a fact, could you please elucidate us as to whom they are, and how you came across this interesting info?

Furthermore, you state "they have made you believe that God is a being that exists outside of our experience and universe". That is an incredible statement! You see, I've spent the past 30 years of my life researching theological scrolls, manuscripts and books of every age and nature. First, no writing has EVER "made me believe" anything. I'm capable of drawing my own conclusions. Second, none of the writings I have studied have ever stated any such thing about God. Therefore, could you please, for the sake of clarification, kindly cite a few references that your readers could refer to for substantiation?

I fully respect your right to have an opinion. However when we make sweeping, condemnatory assessments of world religions, I think it behooves us to back up our stance with some hard facts. Just a thought...

Blessings & In peace....

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The light is beautiful, it is perfect, and it is YOU. We have God within us.

Start looking within yourself. When you find yourself, the woes of this world and its dogmas (hell) will no longer terrify you because you will know that you are an eternal Spirit having a temporary human experience. Your body may pass away but your Spirit, the light, will never pass away. You are the light and light is both particle (body) and wave (Spirit).

Thanks for reading.

I hasten to add here, in addition to my last comment, that I totally agree with your summation (above), and that it is beautifully written.

Blessings!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
To discount religion out of hand is somewhat shallow as the teachings are solid for the most part they just tend to flesh out the wisdom with a lot of hogwash and storytelling. selectively taking the good and dumping the excrement from all the religions will give you the insight and philosophy you need without the burden of dogmatic trivialities and drivel.

That's my take on religion in one very short and insignificant paragraph. Make of it what you will.

It may be that we see the world for what it really is. You hold on to hope that God is going to protect and provide for you. We have to man up. You also use this God to blame for your shortcomings. We have to come to grips with our mistakes and can't wish them away. You pray for forgiveness. We try to become better. I don't see anything shallow about it. I like to call it personal responsibility. You can call it divine intervention if you want.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FathersGrace

Light is the expression or evidence of sound. God is sound, light is the Son of God.
Genesis chapter one proves this and every book in the bible validates it through end of Revelation. It's the primary pattern. It applies to both the natural (visible) and the spiritual (invisible) realm.

In terms which mean something to people:

God is love. Love is invisible.
I can't see love but I can see the expression of love through you.
The expression of love IS the Son of God.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join