It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pariah State Russia, they have to be dealt with, in 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Russia is a pariah state and needs to be put in place. Everyone knows it. Lets list all the reasons why:

- They just made a law to label GMO food what little of it they import, most of their food is non-GMO
- They prevented NATO bombing of Syria (then we got ISIS attacking Syria)
- They have something like 5 political parties in their congress, Duma
- They had entire last elections streamed online, every voting station
- They have a local sometimes used cloud-rain program but NOT ongoing chemtrails program
- They have a national central bank that doesn't create debt when printing domestic currency
- Their education system is classical without new age programs of common core and other mind twisting dumbing down ideas
- They have a Christian culture that doesn't accept gay parades, gay marriages
- They never used nukes to kill 100 000 people like US did
- They don't go bombing countries on false pretext half way around the world
- They didn't stage mother of all false flags.... 9/11
- They had the best and most expensive Winter Olympics for which the west booed them by finding imperfections, out of 100% they found 3% to biach about
- They don't enjoy secret societies and clubs like skull and bones, bohemian groove etc
- Their president has large majority of people supporting him unlike ANY western leader
- They have freedom of the press which can be proven by picking up any major Russian newspaper and finding articles criticizing government

They will not yield to the Luciferian globalists like Bilderbergers

RUSSIA HAS TO BE BOMBED, we just have to figure out how to disable their nukes

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The Kernel thinks that we should send Batman in.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Now someone will write

Why don't you move to Russia?

It isn't so easy, Major Ed Dames managed to move to Russia due to Russian speaking wife. Russian immigration law is pretty tough, and becoming citizen also tough. They protect their culture unlike Europe and US committing cultural long term suicide

edit on 24-1-2015 by TryAndStopTheFuture555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TryAndStopTheFuture555

We get it you love putin and mother Russia.

It seems every couple of months we get these putin fanboys.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Nice post and I like your approach:-)
S&F

Regards, Iwinder

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Where did I mention Putin......nowhere.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Presentation made me smile star and flag for you..

If it means anything, this American has no interest in any kind of conflict with Russia.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I am sorry but conflict is already decided on in bowels of Pentagon

I urge any American to move to Canada if you got the mulah

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Can't I'm stuck in germany for about 4 more years... Just hoping it takes 5 years for the bottom to fall out.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555
Russia is a pariah state and needs to be put in place. Everyone knows it. Lets list all the reasons why:

- They just made a law to label GMO food what little of it they import, most of their food is non-GMO

Other countries that already have GMO labeling and have not been bombed by the "evil West"

Australia Austria Belarus Belgium Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Brazil Bulgaria Cameroon China Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Ecuador El Salvador Estonia Ethiopia Finland France Germany Greece Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Ireland Italy Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Latvia Lithuania Luxembourg Malaysia Mali Malta Mauritius Netherlands New Zealand Norway Peru Poland Portugal Romania Russia Saudi Arabia Senegal Slovakia Slovenia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand Tunisia Turkey Ukraine United Kingdom Vietnam

Hmm, it couldn't possibly be that they prevented NATO from bombing because they have lucrative military arrangements with Syria, could it? And how does ISIS benefit ANYONE?

And? What is the relevance of this other than there are puppet parties, none of which dare to oppose Putin or the Kremlin machine in any real sense? Lets not forget, politicians who DO disagree with Putin tend to find themselves in court on trumped up charges.

Your own elections are broadcast around the world, transparent democracy is not a new thing and it most certainly was not invented by Russia. Lets also not forget that there were several massive protests against Putin being elected again, and many were again beaten by the police and arrested - also streamed around the world.

- They have a local sometimes used cloud-rain program but NOT ongoing chemtrails program

Utter nonsense undeserving of a response.

- They have a national central bank that doesn't create debt when printing domestic currency

They have the same system the US, UK and others have in creating money and controlling the national economy, only less advanced and absolutely less open to public scrutiny.

- Their education system is classical without new age programs of common core and other mind twisting dumbing down ideas

Translation: their education system is out of date and refuses to modernise to meet modern basic standards, disadvantaging millions of Russian kids, which is why the rich Russians send their kids to be educated in Europe.

They have a fanatical orthodox religious group restricting the rights and freedoms of people who have absolutely no impact on their own lives.

While horrid, those deaths ended the war and potentially saved millions more lives.

No, they just invade their neighbours and steal their land instead.

Nonsense undeserving of a response.

- They had the best and most expensive Winter Olympics for which the west booed them by finding imperfections, out of 100% they found 3% to biach about

They wasted billions on a show that was interesting, but overshadowed soon after by their invasion of a neighbour. Should we also cheer Hitler for the '36 games?

- They don't enjoy secret societies and clubs like skull and bones, bohemian groove etc

Erm, yes, they do. Ever heard of the Russian mafia, or you just want to be really selective and ignorant?

- Their president has large majority of people supporting him unlike ANY western leader

That's a debatable point, I would need to see real and genuine polls in order to believe that a people seeing their country being economically destroyed stick by their lunatic leader. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me with Russia, given their low education and the amount of Vodka they swill.

- They have freedom of the press which can be proven by picking up any major Russian newspaper and finding articles criticizing government

They have freedom of the press? You have to be fu**ing kidding me! Damn, you should have put this one first, then I would have known you were trying to be funny.

90% of the press in Russia is controlled by the Kremlin, directly and without any hiding of this fact. In the last two years Putin as solidified his control of Russian media under a Kremlin agency, this is on public record and known around the world. There were statements in the UN about about the erosion of press freedom in Russia as a result of this agency taking control of all the major news outlets.

You're clearly another pro-Russian propagandist. While I know our nations are hypocrites in many ways, and we all have a lot to improve on, no one can seriously write all this pro-Russian drivel without deliberately questioning their own sanity.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Someone drank the ....Red Comrade Kool Aid.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Are you getting paid to post crap like this?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You are right about one thing....we will certainly have to deal with Russia in 2015 and beyond.....

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I agree with most of it,but there are a few things that I would take issue with:
When it comes to Syria,Russia has a dog in that fight as well.
A Christian society is all good,unless of course your not Christian.Then you may find yourself boxed in.
There is still the issue with the apartment building that got bombed that was blamed on the Chechens, a false flag to start that war?
They may not have 'secret' societies but they did have a Russian mafia. Now how much of it is left,I have no idea,but it was going strong when we first went over there to 'help' them.
Putin is popular,there is no doubt.They have rallied around their leader believing they are under attack by the west.Now just like here numbers can be played with.So though I believe he does have a high confidence vote with his citizens,I don't know if its quite as high as they say.
They have freedom of the press to an extant,but today they won a case against a gay teen for having a website for gay teens. Some things are just not allowed.

I think that Russia is on the right track,but there is a lot of work still to do. America was on the right track,then corruption took over and we are going down whether we like it or not. I know there are those who would argue with me on that point. I have only this to say about it,in time we will all find out who was right about it. I do believe that Russia has a right to run their country anyway they see fit. They have a right to protect their borders,build their economy,worship as they please,sign trade agreements with whoever they want,and see to their own interests where it concerns NATO coming up to their doorstep. We have done no less in our short history.They can have Crimea as far as I'm concerned,hell it was theirs to begin with. They have talked of getting rid of NATO since the 80's,I remember reading about it, I really wish they would.NATO has to justify being around so they make up wars and run around screaming like chicken little all the time to make themselves seem relevant.They need to go. Russia much like us,has both good and bad points about their country.The trick is to not worry about another countries problems as much as your own.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Can't I'm stuck in germany for about 4 more years... Just hoping it takes 5 years for the bottom to fall out.

Good Luck.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Are you getting paid to post crap like this?

Given the economic collapse currently happening in Russia thanks to it's invasion of another country and the sanctions placed on it, in conjunction with oil prices, I'm guessing not. lol

And it just occurred to me that I didn't address the title of the thread...

"Pariah State Russia, they have to be dealt with, in 2015"

Absolutely true, but not for the mental reasons listed by the preacher who started this. Russia needs to be "dealt with" because it has invaded another country, and this threatens other neighbouring countries, along with the security of Europe.

Russia needs to be dealt with because it is continuing down a path of war in Ukraine, and there is only a certain point we will allow this to continue before NATO will be FORCED to defend our nations collectively.

You see, we learned from history here in Europe. When a nation starts rolling tanks and troops into another country, we pay attention, we recognise that this is criminal and a threat to all of us. While as a people most of us were against going to war in Iraq, I doubt that many in Europe would have the same problem with stomping on Putin's neck when the time comes.

We can already see plenty of echoes of the past in Putin, we recognise that he seems to be reading some kind of Hitler handbook and that he think he knows where the Nazis went wrong. We're more than prepared to show Putin that what we did to Hitler, we'll do to him too.

Here's my prediction:

Putin will continue his aggression in Ukraine using "rebels" (really just Russian military). NATO will be forced into increasing military presence in neighbouring NATO member countries. Putin will stage something to justify a full assault on Ukraine, possibly a "Reichstag" event in Russia. Russian planes will land at Donetsk. We'll reach a point in the invasion where the pressure for us to act as a coalition can no longer be ignored and a NATO led force will bomb the cr*p out of every Russian held location in Ukraine, assisting the Ukrainian people to reclaim their country and shoving Putin back in his little Soviet box.

What happens next is anyone's guess, because by that point Putin will be entirely irrational and red faced, his ego can't take such a failure.

Of course, all of this is open to little changes here and there, depending on events. But this is an approximation of what I think is most likely.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

I'll need it..

But I'm not sitting on my butt idle, I have supplies... And I'm working on multiple egress plans to safer regions.

And of course keeping the body ready in case I have a long hike.

Dont like my odds if it happens, but I hope to make the reaper work for it.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

They will not yield to the Luciferian globalists like Bilderbergers

RUSSIA HAS TO BE BOMBED, we just have to figure out how to disable their nukes

Yeah, and I can spell it for you. Dollar lavish hi end free live style is about to end. Yes, we are all will have to actually work to be like every one else.

Said that, do you or do you think Sarah is shifting her pants at the prospect of nullifying bank account? USof A will be prosperous regardless but will have to play the rules)))).

Did I nailed it or what))

cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yeah, nasty Russia.

So many people think they should follow the US model or else!

They are just too different to be allowed to exist.

Nuke 'em!

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

edit on 24-1-2015 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join