It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pariah State Russia, they have to be dealt with, in 2015

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TryAndStopTheFuture555

Yeah Russia is a threat but because ever since Georgia and US support for their attack, US has shown Russia it believes only in backstabbing and war

So much like Russia has done to it's neighbors as of late. And just so you know Russia has no say what Georgia does or did as it isn't part of Russia anymore. DO you think Russia would like to have another country come in and tell them what they can, or can't do in their country...something Russia seems to think they can do with their neighbors.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

- They don't go bombing countries on false pretext half way around the world - They didn't stage mother of all false flags.... 9/11

I guess you forgot about Beslan and the Theater where 99 percent of the so called fatalities were done by the so called anti-terror unit lol.

You also forgot about the tens of apartment building bombings that were complete BS that allowed Putin to Invade Chechnya. He Carpet Bombed Cities unlike anything done since WW2.

And lets not forget about Georgia where he invaded after he provoked Georgia to respond to countless aggressions by Spetznas.
The whole world seen Russia invade Crimea and eastern Ukraine FOR NO REASON but Putin's wet dreams of revising the Soviet Union.

Their president has large majority of people supporting him unlike ANY western leader - They have freedom of the press which can be proven by picking up any major Russian newspaper and finding articles criticizing government

Yeah I guess the guys who talked and then died of Poisoning, or the reporters who were shot in the streets in broad day light would really side with you on that one! Never mind how Putin took firm control over the media long ago. They beat anyone who rally's against him. The parents of dead army boys who were forced to go into Ukraine are now starting to rise up against him yet they are doing everything to keep them quiet.

Putin will soon be another Stalin if the world does not deal with him.

They never used nukes to kill 100 000 people like US did

No Stalin just used bullets to slaughter millions of Poles and Jews!!! That is a fact!

RUSSIA HAS TO BE BOMBED, we just have to figure out how to disable their nukes

You said it and I agree, before they attack the U.S. and Israel they sure do need a swift kick in the family jewels to be taught a lesson.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555

originally posted by: onequestion

Are you getting paid to post crap like this?

No I am not paid, I am sickened though with paid US shills, with agenda of push the US government lies

LOL, Paid shills. What planet are you from? I am a patriotic American yet very intelligent and know when I see Foul. Russia is a lot worse than America and nothing will ever prove anything different.

Russia has killed MILLIONS, more like 20 million of its own people let alone carpet bombed cities in the 90s and has been invading nations with no reason but than to try to rebuild a failed Soviet Union.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I had to check my calendar first to make sure it was not April 1st.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnFisher

Russia is currently the most aggressive threat against the west.

US foreign policy is the biggest threat to the West. It keeps on provocating powers around the globe.

Soon various major powers will unite together and destroy the west's abilities to project itself on the rest of the world.

That would be sad, 'cause for the most part west is a good entity. However, like Russia recently, the world nations do draw certain lines and boundaries beyond which it is basically "nonsense" spewing in every direction.............irrespective of how nice the opponent was in the past or how well they played basketball in the last outing.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I wish I could give you a million stars for your reply. Russian fanboys are the worst! Thank you for pointing out all the flaws in the OP. At first I thought it was sarcasm because really, who sees things in that light. Kudos!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: onequestion

Are you getting paid to post crap like this?

Given the economic collapse currently happening in Russia thanks to it's invasion of another country and the sanctions placed on it, in conjunction with oil prices, I'm guessing not. lol

And it just occurred to me that I didn't address the title of the thread...

"Pariah State Russia, they have to be dealt with, in 2015"

Absolutely true, but not for the mental reasons listed by the preacher who started this. Russia needs to be "dealt with" because it has invaded another country, and this threatens other neighbouring countries, along with the security of Europe.

Russia needs to be dealt with because it is continuing down a path of war in Ukraine, and there is only a certain point we will allow this to continue before NATO will be FORCED to defend our nations collectively.

You see, we learned from history here in Europe. When a nation starts rolling tanks and troops into another country, we pay attention, we recognise that this is criminal and a threat to all of us. While as a people most of us were against going to war in Iraq, I doubt that many in Europe would have the same problem with stomping on Putin's neck when the time comes.

We can already see plenty of echoes of the past in Putin, we recognise that he seems to be reading some kind of Hitler handbook and that he think he knows where the Nazis went wrong. We're more than prepared to show Putin that what we did to Hitler, we'll do to him too.

Here's my prediction:

Putin will continue his aggression in Ukraine using "rebels" (really just Russian military). NATO will be forced into increasing military presence in neighbouring NATO member countries. Putin will stage something to justify a full assault on Ukraine, possibly a "Reichstag" event in Russia. Russian planes will land at Donetsk. We'll reach a point in the invasion where the pressure for us to act as a coalition can no longer be ignored and a NATO led force will bomb the cr*p out of every Russian held location in Ukraine, assisting the Ukrainian people to reclaim their country and shoving Putin back in his little Soviet box.

What happens next is anyone's guess, because by that point Putin will be entirely irrational and red faced, his ego can't take such a failure.

Of course, all of this is open to little changes here and there, depending on events. But this is an approximation of what I think is most likely.

I do enjoy different perspectives that help me to think of angles I would not have thought of, but the above sounds like a Fox News commentary. I hope to come to ATS to find some ideas that are not ordinary. Unique ideas that are not the result of psychological over investment, at any cost to logic, to a predetermined Reality Construct created by our trite minded authorities. So often, all over TV and mainstream media, as well as Universities folks have invested so much in attending, they sell us their Reality Constructs. All of us, at one time or another, have accepted their authority and have rationalized the illogical inconsistencies. But to face that we have been fooled, and to admit it, can be very painful. Something we must all do our best at is to swallow our pride and ignore our degrees and political affiliations, so that we may find Truth.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Good job. Star and flag. You might have went over the top with a few things which westerners froth at the mouth for a chance to exploit but all in all the spirit of your post that Russia is simply a better quality society worked well.

Look how mad you got them... must be doing something right. Just remember that this is an American website that looks out for American interests.

I like Russia. I would love to move there, especially the more remote areas. Really hard to move there though.

Americans that insult Russia are clearly too stupid to see their own nation for what it is... Exactly like Russia, but more full of *snip*

edit on 26-1-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Here's my prediction: Putin will continue his aggression in Ukraine using "rebels" (really just Russian military). NATO will be forced into increasing military presence in neighbouring NATO member countries. Putin will stage something to justify a full assault on Ukraine, possibly a "Reichstag" event in Russia. Russian planes will land at Donetsk. We'll reach a point in the invasion where the pressure for us to act as a coalition can no longer be ignored and a NATO led force will bomb the cr*p out of every Russian held location in Ukraine, assisting the Ukrainian people to reclaim their country and shoving Putin back in his little Soviet box.

Here are my prediction:
There will not be an official Russian invasion.

Kremlin will help the rebels take all the territory declared on the map of NovoRossiya i.e. 5 provinces and link up Russia with Crimea via land.

Then there will be covert moves via Ukes military to conduct a regime change in Kiev to bring it back into Moscow's orbit.

It is also very possible that after the fall of Debaltseve and Mariupol, the Junta in Kiev will panic and instruct Ukes Army to pack up and retreat from the 5 Novorossiyan provinces giving them "de facto" independence. In turn Army and people return to the step of Rada and throw out the Junta from power.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge
Look, to solve the Ukrainian situation in favor of The West, here is what to do. First you send in Contractors to convert a couple of their bases to accommodate about 40,000 US troops, long term. They have to be all guys and single, sent mostly on police and peace keeping duties. Then there must a secret conspiracy to keep these men as bored as possible, discouraging fraternization with the local Ukrainian women. But once a month allow a USO dance with the local women. We want to make sure they meet each other, and then miss and want each other under strict separation between intervals. After 3 months, make it every 2 weeks. After 6 months, one USO dance per week. Then hopefully this will result in pregnancies and marriages under a covertly encouraged American/Ukrainian breeding program. Make it legally difficult to take their women and children back to America for some years. This will cause the American GIs to personally and emotionally invest in Ukraine. They will care. They will clean it out and restore it.

edit on 26-1-2015 by naftaland because: Extra words

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

They may not have dropped nukes, but they did kill over 1,000,000 people in the gulags. A lot of those people were ethic Ukrainians and now they fill the Ukrainian land with Russians and claim it was Russian all along.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Sorry T
But I am ignoring you, if you are on ATS and don't know about chemtrails across USA, and 9/11 inside job

Then see ya later T

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Georgia attacked first because US told them it would back them

Just another broken US promise. Start a fire far away and run away

Stalin is DEAD, what US is doing to the world now is PRESENT. There is also talk that Stalin was Jewish

edit on 27-1-2015 by TryAndStopTheFuture555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
I am a patriotic American yet very intelligent

Russia has killed MILLIONS, more like 20 million of its own people .

You may be intelligent but where are your morals, US policy in last 10 years killed 1 million people in Middle East directly and indirectly

As for Stalin, number he killed is hugely exaggerated but even so, the guy is dead for half a century

Russia went from bad to good and your precious US government went from good to horrible yet you defend it.....why ?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: naftaland

So your strategy is to create illegitimate children.

Just

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Stuship

You do know Russia started out of Ukraine, so what is historically whose is not really clear or the point

As for Stalin read the above 2-3 posts, don't feel like retyping

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You may be intelligent but where are your morals, US policy in last 10 years killed 1 million people in Middle East directly and indirectly

And that still isn't close to what Stalin did to the Ukranians during his rule.

As for Stalin, number he killed is hugely exaggerated but even so, the guy is dead for half a century

Hugely exaggerated are you serious, you do understand they knew how to count back then, and even though he is dead it doesn't change the fact that he did kill that many Ukranians during his rule. Not to mention the number of his own people that he had killed.

Russia went from bad to good and your precious US government went from good to horrible yet you defend it.....why ?

And exactly what world did that happen, because in case you missed it Russia has taken businesses and money from those who they feel are a threat, not to mention all freedom of the media in Russia is zero to none. Also you may have missed the way the government has taken the internet pretty much away from there people.

But of course that makes them good. And your defending the country that takes their citizens freedom away.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

No, it is not to create illegitimate children. The bases would become permanent, and making it difficult for troops to leave with families. The idea is for 40,000 American settlers to Ukraine. A covert One Way Ticket. A warm and fuzzy colonization. For the money a Private makes, in Ukraine they could live large. With military law, any children would not be left unsupported. If a a soldier does that, make it incredibly difficult for them to leave Ukraine. Even if the children were left illegitimate, they still are Americans which no one can escape, and that only adds to the colonization. Then we go find these illegitimate children and bring them into an American military education via those bases. They come with us.
Like in Germany with all of those bases in the Cold War, if you can ask some soldiers that were stationed in Germany if they liked it, everyone of them I ever talked to loved it. Have you ever heard of the multitude of illegitimate children born to German women from American GIs? The GIs tried to stay there as long as they could. They integrated. It would be the same with Ukraine. For example, consider this as a small sample:

www.elenasmodels.com...

What is the difference between the Ukrainian women and Western women? These women are not painful feminists and they last thing they are is lazy. They love to work like hell, cook borscht and have stable families. If the average Ukrainian over there makes $6,000 per year, with the women and their man's military pay, why leave? Even the women with Russian sympathies would split the program to marry American GIs, and learn to see things our way. It's a deal most American GIs would not refuse. Even if this simple plan worked on half the troops, in 20 years, we'd have at least 20,000 permanent American military families there. Their children grow up to do the same thing. With that kind of military presence and priceless American investment, who would ever dare attack Ukraine?
edit on 27-1-2015 by naftaland because: More commentary

edit on 27-1-2015 by naftaland because: Typo

edit on 27-1-2015 by naftaland because: Detail

edit on 27-1-2015 by naftaland because: More info.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Some guys try sooo hard, Let me know if you think this guy is full of it?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-1-2015 by danrather20031 because: addition

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: danrather20031
I see the possibility of WW3 over the Ukrainian situation as very unlikely, unless it is something both sides wanted. The Cold War saw much worse scenarios, and there was no WW3. Why would there be now?
What I see everyone ignoring are the interests of the Ukrainian people. With all of this economic warfare, folks have not noticed how hard Ukrainians are being hit by it also. Their currency has collapsed, many government workers have not been paid in months, Ukrainian immunizations were from Russia (and no longer) and so many resources for the Ukrainian people have been acquisitioned for military purposes. If The Western strategy is to economically starve Russia into submission and some kind of ousting of Putin, Ukraine will collapse into a humanitarian disaster long before that happens.
So to understand the chain of events before relations with Russia get worse, or Western objectives are reached at this rate to economically cripple Russia, Ukraine will endure a societal collapse first. Should that happen, Ukraine will require immediate assistance. Ukrainians will then not care who comes there to help. If Russia or The West reply by legitimately intervening for a humanitarian purpose, then to any observer, it will appear as an invasion.
If anything could cause WW3 to emerge from this fiasco, it is if governments, militaries and just any observer who chooses a side wants to achieve their objective so badly that they do not mind massive casualties in Ukraine. So far, I have not noticed anyone at all who considers the welfare of the Ukrainian people to be of any importance. Now, that is Dangerous.
So for consideration of a WW3 scenario, so that either the Russian or The Western supporters out there on ATS who love to argue, along with governments, so that someone can win their arguments, or a bet as if this were a sport, how many dead Ukrainians are acceptable to settle the intrigue? A 1000? 10,000? 100,000? 1,000,000?
edit on 27-1-2015 by naftaland because: More info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join