It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pariah State Russia, they have to be dealt with, in 2015

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555
Russia is a pariah state and needs to be put in place. Everyone knows it. Lets list all the reasons why:

- They just made a law to label GMO food what little of it they import, most of their food is non-GMO

- They prevented NATO bombing of Syria (then we got ISIS attacking Syria)

- They have something like 5 political parties in their congress, Duma

- They had entire last elections streamed online, every voting station

- They have a local sometimes used cloud-rain program but NOT ongoing chemtrails program

- They have a national central bank that doesn't create debt when printing domestic currency

- Their education system is classical without new age programs of common core and other mind twisting dumbing down ideas

- They have a Christian culture that doesn't accept gay parades, gay marriages

- They never used nukes to kill 100 000 people like US did

- They don't go bombing countries on false pretext half way around the world

- They didn't stage mother of all false flags.... 9/11

- They had the best and most expensive Winter Olympics for which the west booed them by finding imperfections, out of 100% they found 3% to biach about

- They don't enjoy secret societies and clubs like skull and bones, bohemian groove etc

- Their president has large majority of people supporting him unlike ANY western leader

- They have freedom of the press which can be proven by picking up any major Russian newspaper and finding articles criticizing government

They will not yield to the Luciferian globalists like Bilderbergers

RUSSIA HAS TO BE BOMBED, we just have to figure out how to disable their nukes

Umm all these things are good, I mean really good.

Just imagine if America labeled GM foods, people may go crazy if they knew what they were really eating. . . .

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Actually MONEY defeats them and BOMBS would empower them .
Not to metion they WANT to start a war with Russia,THEY WON'T fight it,THEY'LL make a draft again.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Actually MONEY defeats them and BOMBS would empower them .

Not to metion they WANT to start a war with Russia,THEY WON'T fight it,THEY'LL make a draft again.

Please keep in mind that would be to deflect attention away from themselves and put everyones focus on calling some other country the BIG BAD EVIL BAD GUY

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

YES while they work on the bigger threat YOU AND me.
But my argument against bombing and a common pattern of warfare still holds true.
They are intelligent ,not so smart. They assume THAT and fear will win.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Russia has to dealt with. Ok.
You hope to gather votes under that statement to bring Moe bombings? Your days are gone.

3rd.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
A bunch of lawless scum. That list makes me sick, THEY ONLY WISH THEY COULD BE LIKE US(A)!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

LoL at the idea of Americans giving a # about something.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TryAndStopTheFuture555

The Soviet Union's policies killed millions of people in the world while they propped up communist dictators around the world.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stuship
The Soviet Union's policies killed millions of people in the world while they propped up communist dictators around the world.

You will have difficulty proving that because it is extremely exaggerated, but proving that US policies killed 1 million in the last 14 years is easy to prove

Another thing you have going against you is that it happened long time ago, whereas the evil US does is THE PRESENT

Where is the US moral improvement, down the drain

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

So how about those food lines in Russia? Seems like they really have it together.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It amazes me how some of you seem to think that Russia is a saint. LMAO! You need to study your history my friend. Even after their Bolshevik revolution where they tortured, enslaved, raped and murdered their own people, some of you good little robots will act as if The U.S has done worse.

When has the U.S done that to their own people? Yeah, yeah, yeah you can talk all about the Native Americans, and I don't like that part of history, but they did not murder them all, it was manifest destiny. Murdering millions is another story. Kind of reminds me of Mao in China.

You idiots will never understand that America does not commit genocide, but you communists do, and your track record proves it. You filthy, dirty family killing rapists. I hope we run you all through very soon. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555
Now someone will write

Why don't you move to Russia?

It isn't so easy, Major Ed Dames managed to move to Russia due to Russian speaking wife. Russian immigration law is pretty tough, and becoming citizen also tough. They protect their culture unlike Europe and US committing cultural long term suicide

That speaks volumes. I'm not gonna discuss immigration law.

Major Ed Dames speaks of a killshot, as we know. But he also speaks of an event preceding it when everyone will look at the sky. Not probably to watch the sun with unprotected eyes.

I suggest to watch the extraterrestrial vehicles who would come at that moment to offer salvation.

That process might not be 3 days long, it might need 3 months or 3 years, don't know.

The current apparently short live peace that has been struck in Munich, is the needed loophole. No one believes it will last for too long. But it has to last until the above event takes place. First of all to show the willingness for peace, not so much of actual fighting on the ground.

It will be around the 70th anniversary of the victory in WW2, that is the biggest feast in contemporary Russia. My suggestion is the Contact will happen first more silently in a remote town, such as the Voronezh contact reported by TASS. Some months before the parade, needed for the people to get accustomed to the changed reality. And then it will progress from there to cover not only Russia but the entire world.

I do not rule out contacts in other places of the world, or a US disclosure at the same time. I don't envision enemies but friends who should collaborate on that biggest issue.

Russia is chosen because of many things, and I will mention only Fatima. On the parade there will be ET presence. There isn't any other similar anniversary around. 1917-2017 would be a good one, only the October revolution is no more a feast in contemporary Russia. I bet everything on that lucky occasion.

If it fails, everything fails. The ET are not obliged to give chance to the world before the crazies start WW3! They may stay and watch how we kill each other, and then to give help to the survivors. I don't know their line of thought. I assume they will offer peace just before the big war starts.

As many say Munich is the last chance of peace, perhaps it is envisioned as a last chance before a large scale offensive that will ultimately draw in Poland, NATO, and Russia. Gorbachev said a hot war can start from such situation. He was ignored by the media too busy with the terrorist act in Paris.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stuship

Let learn from the past.

François Mitterrand talked with Gorbachev for one single space between the Atlantic and Urals. Then Bush Sr talked with Grobachev for that common space to be enlarged from Vancouver to Vladivostok. That was the coin to end the Cold War without a shot (having 50-60 thousand warheads on Soviet side and some 20-30 thousand on US side).

Merkel yesterday in Munich spoke of a large Europe from Lisbon to Vladivostok. Hope this time it happens. History will not accept excuses for missed chances already 25 years. Let alone the peoples who live all along that area and who surely deserve better fate, as good as that of citizens of France and US. Let alone the world's richest region of natural resources (not just oil) is Siberia.

I am optimistic, although the future largely lies in human hands. WW2's biggest battles happened nearly the same place where now the battle for East Ukraine is going on. Battles who Soviet soldiers won to define the fate of Europe (and the world) - to be not Nazi ruled but Democracy ruled in long term. The Soviet life weren't hell on earth as you present it. It was normal for the standards of that country and for an increasing in time betterment, along with many mistakes. Stalin's purges were damned long ago, already in the time of Khrushchev.

I don't know if the following video is the best one but that is what I found for the Soviet life in 1961 in English.

It was the Soviet Union who proposed Perestroika itself. Where is the Perestroika of the West? Or the West doesn't have to correct itself?
How is possible the worst "economic crisis" to happen some 20 years later in the richest part of the planet?

What to say then the poorer part of the planet? What chance do you let them have? Those are nuclear countries already, like Pakistan, who equal to the arsenals of UK. It is not necessarily the big doom to be started by the "old communists" versus "US-led democracy". Many more scenarios are available for unrepentant humanity especially its leaders.

North Korea's Kim needs to give only three nuclear shots at Japan to engulf the entire Asian region in nuclear flames (Japan itself has plutonium for 10,000 nukes and it is said it could produce them in 1 month notice - understand much shorter time). And that besides the more modern weaponry such as the EM, lasers and other unknown yet.

Will humanity repeat its old mistakes until its own-made end?

I hope the time of the great peace is now. Call it a false peace if some of you are fundamental endtime doomers. The chance of humanity to survive is now, today, these months. Later it will be too late.

I am tempted to post the musical review of the Soviet leaders whom you demonize. They were not saints, but they didn't allow the doom to happen, although some hardliners would surely dream to see it happen. McNamara said the world was 3 three times as close to the catastrophe during his service in office, not only the Cuban crisis. The historians determine 1984 during Andropov as the worst year with greatest chance of nuclear war. Instead, they (Gorbachev) dismantled their own empire at the expense of their own citizens, in order you and me to live some more decades! That should be honored a bit!

Now we are before similar choice. Shall we give any chance to a peaceful coexistence or shall we simply see who is stronger. I guess not so many people will live to see who was stronger.

edit on 8-2-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The things go much beyond the communism. The Kremlin pyramid shown on all Russian TV channels on 12/10/2009 is actually shot movie years ago, if not decades ago. The Rossiya Hotel is visible on the background, demolished in 2006. What prompted Moscow to air these videos, in the night after the Norway spiral and the Nobel peace prize to Obama?

Medvedev himself spoke of aliens on Russian territory 3 years later, on 12/12/12

If the humanity don't make it now, it will break it. Time is ticking.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Obama administration has its big chance now. For the sake of the American people it represents. The words of Biden and Kerry at Munich conference give space for hope it will be done indeed.

The other scenario is clear. Hollande said it: it has a name and it is War. Lavrov said it endless times, the latest phrase unpredictable consequences. Gorbachev said it: hot war. Putin said it. Top generals said it.

Now is the time to make peace and to give equal chance for Americans as well as for Russians and others, to live the human dignity. There are no exceptional nations. We are all born with equal rights under God.

Hope it is also the time of the big revelation of ETs. But even if the ET don't come to watch May 9th or around that anniversary, still we are not absolved to be humans and to behave as civilized ones, if we all pretend our countries are civilized for centuries.

Cluster bombs and white phosphorus are not the face of the Western promoted Democracy in Ukraine (or elsewhere). But equally bad or even worse is the economic crisis imposed on the developed part pf the world. The West knows very well what it should do. Create equal level of standard for everyone, equal access to jobs and medicare on affordable price. It is absurd to claim the crisis is something external, as if coming from another world. It is made in the West. It concerns all Western citizens. It HURTS common people everyday.

If the West doesn't make drastic actions to stop the crisis or if it is too slow to do that, it already lost. No need of nuclear attack. USSR collapsed under BETTER ECONOMIC CONDITIONS than the West is now at.

I don't know if my posts make any difference, but let me say also that: the long delayed Disclosure is one of the reasons for the Western economic crisis. You can't have all cheap products imported from China and enjoy economic prosperity. Make the difference with new revolutionary technologies that will give a new EQUAL and BETTER start of humankind. The long suffering humankind deserves that more than the nuclear annihilation. I am convinced the choice between the two alternatives is right now, in this month of February. It could be prolonged to May but later it will be irreversibly late. Because other "unpredictable events" will pile up on the top of the current problems.
edit on 8-2-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Excuse me for my long reasoning that seems no one is concerned of except myself.

Why Merkel repeats words said at the end of the Cold War, of one single space of security and development from the Atlantic to Vladivostok? Only to sign the next peace agreement with Ukraine that may last no longer than the previous one?

Perhaps she sees in the future. The future of Europe cannot go to very positive unless it includes the vastness of Russia in all respect. And the opposite - Russia alone although sufficient of resources lacks organizational skills and will do better to combine its culture with that of the West Europeans. If you walk thru the Russian imperial halls, now museums, you will notice easily the Russian cultural heritage is actually European and to a great extend connected to the German one. Many Russian tsars had German relatives as well.

The immigration waves from the South may push European nations to such a strategic partnership, delayed for 25 priceless years that are now lost. Perhaps Europe doesn't want to lose another 25 years and to lose all of its culture to muslim and other non-european immigrant masses.

Does it mean Germany and France decide for a Russian long term partnership at the expense of the American one? It is not so clear at that point. It is clear America doesn't favor such exchange, neither is very happy of the common cultural ties between the nations of old Europe. Still it doesn't mean a rift between USA and EU for a newly discovered friendship of Russia. Let remember again that Bush Sr envisioned that common space to extend from Vancounver to Vladivostok.

And here comes the next question: how about China? If there is such a single mega structure on the North, the one who will lose is the new giant China. Of course it won't be said in such terms. But it is clear if Russia starts developing closer ties with Western Europe, its Chinese romance will end and will remain only the practical business of the day. For how long?

I still think the big war that will reshape borders and influence, could be postponed by revealing the secret technology obtained by extraterrestrials. You cannot make such big jumps in technology for decades, without any previous experience in the cutting edge science, unless you are given that from outside earth. Perhaps we are talking of Different ET races supporting different earthly cultures. Are we playing proxy wars for someone else, and why should we do it then? I believe the benevolent ones will reveal themselves shorty before WW3, not after it, and will offer a rescue way for all citizens of earth who got a higher awareness meanwhile. None of that is anymore a secret for the billion-wide internet connected population on earth. But how many of them care about? For there are many called, but few chosen.

Perhaps the humanity will divide into two or more branches around WW3 and will continue independent development, as some insiders suggest.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

The answer is yes, history will repeat itself. There will always be financial interests, so those interests will always win out. The average person is told whatever they need to hear in order for those financial interests to win out.

That includes you in Russia, and me in the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join