It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duality is the truth! There is high/low, full/empty, joy/pain - deception of non-duality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme
It's a crime against spirituality to teach stupidity.

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: LionOfGOD
There is no allegiance between good and evil, God and Satan.

The very essence of the white lie told to children.
edit on 25-1-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

you were educated or have read about a god or satan, that is a pollution of purity.
The spirit of love and life, good and evil, wickedness, all a pollution of purity.
Ideas or ideals are not purity, certainly not if it is second hand like the many socalled spiritual teachings and books.
Don't stick to purity, be pure, throw everything that you think you know overboard and start with the realisation that you don't really know anything.
Don't be afraid, i know nothing either, nobody does

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
TY all for some great conversation. Here are some awesome Neil Donald Walsch quotes IMO:

God is in the profane and in the profound. God is all. God is the up and down, the hot and the cold, the left and right, the reverent and irreverent. God can laugh, can enjoy a good joke (God invented humor). God knows all words, seen all sights, heard all sounds. God despises nothing, since All is life, and life is holy. God is life. God is the stuff life is.

All that exist in life has a purpose and is approved by God. God’s plan for man is that we can create everything we want, even bad things. In such freedom lies the experience of God being God. This is the experience God created us for. God does not love ‘good’ more than ‘bad’. Good and bad both ‘go’ to heaven. If we are not happy with who we are, then we can choose to change our ideas. And if you are happy then fight for your values. Yet, seek to fight without harming others.

Perfect love is the highest feeling. It is the unity with All That Is. Just as white is the total sum of all colours, so love is the total sum of all feeling (hate, anger, lust, joy, jealousy, honour…) Perfect love is to experience every human feeling.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
Water is H2O. That is what it is. Dirty water is H20 + dirt. Yes there is water in it, but it is water + something else. So technically it is not the exact same thing as clean water.

If you want to break it down, why stop there?

H2O and dirt are both nothing more than 'electrons' and 'protons'. So they are both exactly the same thing.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

originally posted by: new_here
Water is H2O. That is what it is. Dirty water is H20 + dirt. Yes there is water in it, but it is water + something else. So technically it is not the exact same thing as clean water.

If you want to break it down, why stop there?

H2O and dirt are both nothing more than 'electrons' and 'protons'. So they are both exactly the same thing.

If you can make protons and electrons be exactly the same thing, you've got my attention. Otherwise, this is all just a game of semantics, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

So can 'God' be evil?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I can differ with this, I can be fully telepathic at will, and I see others that are as well, and they fall prey to the same lies of Duality.

Something that is NOT "GOD" is in higher and lower dimensions and at all costs is desperately trying to make sure we do not find out about the biggest Delusion of all, DUALITY.

It is rather unreal shall we say, what happens when we dismiss these childish imprinted genetic laws and reprogram ourselves to see the real enemies who use us to try and escape the horrible mistakes they have made, in God-like dimensions even.

The fact that Duality is taught in even the highest mystery schools and into the Astral Causal and beyond, was my first clue, they are so Vibrationally high they can leave to higher dimensions and actually believe they are free, and yet believe in a closed base system.

Through this, we can see that the actual Creators of this current paradigm, this Universe and all of its holding dimensions, is NOT FREE.

But we can be, and now that they have finally produced a creature capable of seeing from every angle, they have become afraid and now roadblock us at all costs, to squeeze out only the best of the best, and use the sheer panic of the rest as energy for the Giant Experiment, to go back before the beginning.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: twhite93
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

So can 'God' be evil?

Sure anything with an ego can be.

However god can also be beyond evil too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join