It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duality is the truth! There is high/low, full/empty, joy/pain - deception of non-duality

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
High energy (hot/bright/active) is not the same as low energy (cold/dark/still).
Summer is not the same of winter.
Either the switch is on or off.
Either awareness is energetic or lacking.

Sure, God "is".
Sure, consciousness is "being".
But being what? Not lowness, but brilliance and warmth.

A non-dual belief is to call dirty water and clean water "the same".
A non-dual belief is to call sickness and healh, life and death the same.

They are not, and only those who want to keep you stuck in the lowness/lack of energy would promote such ideas.

Choose to keep you awareness in highness. Keep the switch on "on" and promote fullness, life, health, fultfilment and all things good.

May you be kept in wisdom (NOT ignorane - another duality)
Peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Wrong wrong and wrong again. . . .

God is the truth, god is high, god is low, god is empty, god is full, god is joy, god is pain, god is deception, god is truth.

God is all of the above.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

A God who is deception and Truth is not really God. God is Pure, God is Perfect.

Deception and Truth are not the same.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

A God who is deception and Truth is not really God. God is Pure, God is Perfect.

God is everything period.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

God is Truth AND deception/illusion?

On the other thread you say so much Truth. I'm not sure how you can believe the God is also the opposite of God. It doesn't make sense to me.

I wish people understand that not every spiritual entity is the same and some wants to leave us in unfulfillment and dominated. These forces work through people inspiring Freedom, Love and Joy while others Domination, and unhappiness and pain. I do not want to be one with that for all eternity.

I want Freedom and Joy for all humanity (universe?) not domination and destruction.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
God gave us free will, but he also gave us the knowledge to know what is right and what is wrong.

It's all about duality.

Light and darkness cannot exist in the same place.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

On the other thread you say so much Truth. I'm not sure how you can believe the God is also the opposite of God. It doesn't make sense to me.
I wish people understand that not every spiritual entity is the same and some wants to leave us in unfulfillment and dominated. These forces work through people inspiring Freedom, Love and Joy while others Domination, and unhappiness and pain. I do not want to be one with that for all eternity.
I want Freedom and Joy for all humanity (universe?) not domination and destruction.

I know its a hard one to wrap your head around, however god manifests as all things wether good or bad.
For example where did satan come from? God. . . .

I too want similar things as you, but try to see all things as part of the same thing.
So I want the good stuff, but none of the bad, but I seek to know the bad came from the same place as everything else.

edit on 23-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAllTheSame

What do you mean. If your sitting on something, Your shadow always supports you. Everything us held up by a shadow. Including the galaxy, our solar system, and Earth.

Inside your own body it is internal darkness. If it wasn't we would be luminencent or transparent but since we have so many organs that are photosenstive to ultra-violet rays we would die

Everything has a shadow. All all shadow is, Its blocking a pathway of light. Your watch is interally darkened. Anything closed honestly that dosn't have a light source to it.

Even just blocking light. Wouldn't it be trippy tho if you would fall through your own shadow into another universe? Like if the universe was a matrix and it was a hole glitch.

edit on 23-1-2015 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Light and darkness cannot exist in the same place.

What place is there?
Where is existence?
The light is here and the dark is here now.

edit on 23-1-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Are you aware?
Do you have to do anything for there to be awareness of sound?
If a bee stung you would it not be obvious because you would be aware of the pain?
Awareness is there without doing anything - it is never lacking.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

I know its a hard one to wrap your head around, however god manifests as all things wether good or bad.
For example where did satan come from? God. . . .

I too want similar things as you, but try to see all things as part of the same thing.
So I want the good stuff, but none of the bad, but I seek to know the bad came from the same place as everything else.

Exactly, FormOfTheLord, I agree completely. GOD is energy; and if Everything is energy then GOD is EVERYTHING. What we have come to know as GOD is the high vibrational part.

GOD expresses ITs SELF in 'many' ways and is beyond our full comprehension, so it does make since that it would be hard to wrap one's head around such information. I have seen more and more people wrestle with the concepts brought up here and overcome duality. There is not Evil or Good, there is low vibration and high vibration; and it is all VIBRATION/ENERGY.

Dirty water and Clean water are different, and they are also similar; but no matter how dirty that water become it is still ENERGY, just as the clean water.

What I can't get my head around is the reasoning that there is GOD and then there is 'Other'/ outside of GOD, essentially and truly a part from GOD, that makes no since to me. I believe GOD is OMnipresent as energy, and it doesn't matter what KIND of energy.

Although One should choose high vibration, it is far more efficacious, satisfying, and favorable - for most.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

edit on 23-1-2015 by MidNight sun because: Clarification,

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Wanting is not freedom.
If you want it to be different than 'what is' then that is the duality that is the suffering.

If you were to realize what is non dual you would no longer want any thing different and that is freedom.

What is Is and what isn't Isn't.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Would you go to watch a movie and then complain that the movie was wrong because it didn't just have lovely stuff in it?
You are just getting to see a movie - and it is full of everything, what an amazing show!

You may be concerned with what may be appearing in the spotlight but what you actually are is the spotlight.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

When we pair opposites together, we are thinking in very simple terms. Life is like a web, complicated, intricate, many things can be seen and experienced in different ways for different individuals. When you look at colors, they are a mix of the primary colours, many different shades on a continuum, not sets of diametric opposites. I think that duality is a thought-process for the simple minded, where only two states exist, where the mind is linear and can only think in "yes" and "no" terms, "positive" and "negative" - instead of seeing things in their multiplicity.

The main block is that many cannot comprehend that there are different perspectives, if you have the capacity to handle different experiences of the same phenomenon, then you are able to step outside the boundaries.

Many try to find an eternal "maybe" in order to deal with the way that they understand reality, where their minds are categorised by only two states, they find that they are confused by things that are outside of the boundaries of common thought, and the "mysteries" become an object of fascination, trying not to think in terms of opposites they try to avoid objective thought all together, as opposed to realising that they need to develop a superior mind to handle multiple thought processes.

It is like a traffic jam, and there is only one road out, they take each thought and then give it a value of "right" or "wrong", "correct" or "incorrect" and if they want to escape this "duality" they try to let all their thoughts drain from their minds instead of taking them all and channeling them like a circuit.

Unfortunately, those whom can handle multiple thoughts occurring at the same time find it incredibly difficult to communicate the state of awareness that they have, thus, there are not many sources of information that can support or evidence such modes of thinking.

So in a way, I have continued to think despite all the confusion in my mind, embracing the mind and using it as opposed to treating it as some kind of enemy.

Those whom are new to self-development will find "non-duality" quite appealing, and look for a simple "answer" to solve all of their problems, whereas, those that have been developing for many years know a simple fact that the same question has many alternate answers, and they are able to handle all of this information because their brains have higher capacities.

It is not easy to do this, but you must always be thinking and solving problems, eventually you will start to think regularly, instead of switching on and off, you will be permanently switched on, and your mind will be able to resolve many issues and problems that once were a cause of frustration. You could have given up by "emptying your mind" but you have persevered and expanded your mind.

When you realise that there is no definitive answer, you can continue to ask questions, when there is no end to the questions that you can ask, there is no end to what you are able to discover.
edit on 23-1-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
www.mind-your-reality.com...

The fourth of the seven Universal Laws tells us that "Everything is dual, everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree".

It is also the first of the mutable or transcendable Universal Laws. It means that there are two sides to everything. Things that appear as opposites are in fact only two extremes of the same thing.

For instance, heat and cold may appear to be opposites at first glance, but in truth they are simply varying degrees of the same thing. The same applies to love and hate, peace and war, positive and negative, good and evil, yes and no, light and darkness, energy and matter. You can transform your thoughts from hate to love, from fear to courage by consciously raising your vibrations.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TM62

www.mind-your-reality.com...

The fourth of the seven Universal Laws tells us that "Everything is dual, everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree".

It is also the first of the mutable or transcendable Universal Laws. It means that there are two sides to everything. Things that appear as opposites are in fact only two extremes of the same thing.

For instance, heat and cold may appear to be opposites at first glance, but in truth they are simply varying degrees of the same thing. The same applies to love and hate, peace and war, positive and negative, good and evil, yes and no, light and darkness, energy and matter. You can transform your thoughts from hate to love, from fear to courage by consciously raising your vibrations.

Exactly! I agree completely. High vibration and Low vibration are simply two extremes of the same thing, which is ENERGY.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

High energy (hot/bright/active) is not the same as low energy (cold/dark/still).
Summer is not the same of winter.
Either the switch is on or off.

Sure, God "is".
Sure, consciousness is "being".
But being what? Not lowness, but brilliance and warmth.

A non-dual belief is to call dirty water and clean water "the same".
A non-dual belief is to call sickness and healh, life and death the same.

They are not, and only those who want to keep you stuck in the lowness/lack of energy would promote such ideas.

Choose to keep you awareness in highness. Keep the switch on "on" and promote fullness, life, health, fultfilment and all things good.

May you be kept in wisdom (NOT ignorane - another duality)
Peace.

Thanks for the good laugh, i needed that.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I propose a Triality approach (not sure if this is the right term) - 2 polar opposites and 1 neutral point. For example, one can be happy, sad or neutral (neither happy nor sad).

Another way to represent this would be:

[Happy__________Neutral__________Sad]

a reply to: SystemResistor

Outstanding post. I think an applause is in order.

edit on 23/1/2015 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
I propose a Triality approach (not sure if this is the right term) - 2 polar opposites and 1 neutral point. For example, one can be happy, sad or neutral (neither happy nor sad).

Another way to represent this would be:

[Happy__________Neutral__________Sad]

a reply to: SystemResistor

Outstanding post. I think an applause is in order.

I give you applause!! Love it. I think the triune is ethereal and the physical is the relational duality, does that make sense, LOL some times I confuse myself and at others just a-maze!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

God is everything period.

God is IN everything, to the degree at which you allow room for God to manifest. Where hatred and evil exist, God does not. Expunge said evil, and God fills the space.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join