It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Duality is the truth! There is high/low, full/empty, joy/pain - deception of non-duality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:20 AM
a reply to: MidNight sun

Dirty water and Clean water are different, and they are also similar; but no matter how dirty that water become it is still ENERGY, just as the clean water.

Water is H2O. That is what it is. Dirty water is H20 + dirt. Yes there is water in it, but it is water + something else. So technically it is not the exact same thing as clean water.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 08:26 AM
a reply to: WeAreAllTheSame

Light and dark can most definitely exist in the same place. Look up at the sky at night. That blackness you see between stars? It has light from the sun racing through it. You can't see the light but it is there, only moving in a different direction from you. Light from the sun pours out in all directions yet we see darkness above us still.

Both light and dark co exist in our universe, our universe is that "same place" that you mention.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:09 AM

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Wrong wrong and wrong again. . . .

God is the truth, god is high, god is low, god is empty, god is full, god is joy, god is pain, god is deception, god is truth.

God is all of the above.

God is not anything negative at all. People who think this are not thinking deeply on Infinity, and Spirit/Consciousness.

I will use God as the word for the Infinite Tao Mother/Father Spirit of Love and Peace, the Ocean of Goodness, that interjoins and connects all of our infinite beings, yet cannot be defined as One, for infinity does not do 1's. There are infinite 1's, infinite varieties of 1's, and then infinite 2's. And after that set of concepts of like but different things is infinitely going, one would have to say, well there are infinite things not like numbers, something else, and then again something else. Infinity is mind boggling and we never in our infinite journey's get to the end of it. And so as some imagine we sit on fluffy clouds playing harps and venerating Someone eternally bored out of our skulls or high on a euphoric happiness drug, the truth is not like that. We are infinitely growing learning and excited. We never grow bored.

So I will use the coded earth word God for something beyond that word.

God is the whole infinite variety of the Consciousness, of which we are all infinite parts.

We call God the Light, even though it may be quite a different light than sunlight, just using this as a metaphor.

Picture Light, infinitely growing, enlarging and progressing in boundless infinity perception of time.

MORE Love, Understanding, Awareness, Intellect, Competence, Abilities, Talents, Skills, Growth, Caring, Sharing, Doing, Helping. Well on those levels there are millions more colors than we can see. Millions more flavors of ice cream. We truly understand others.

Now, conversely, picture dulling or compressing or banishing your Understanding, Empathy for another person, and either enslaving them , raping them or murdering them.

That Light God Consciousness Spirit Mind that we are, just shrunk.

Now, back God is that Light, and we are to Grow Bigger, versus the concept of growing smaller.

Its true that that Light is always a part of a person. You can half something, cut it half, infinitely. It will disappear from sight, yet still be there, but the lack of ability to think, have free will, be sane, aware, make good choices becomes halfed each time as well.

God is not ALL. God is the Consciousness. That Grows Bigger with Understanding and Compassion and Intellect and grows smaller, more insane and less aware, with compression or casting off those things.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:16 AM
The word God itself is a word coded to Sirius B and I don't like using it. I prefer saying the God/Goodness or just the Highest Love and Goodness in existence, the Tao, ocean of that. My short form is Mom/Dad.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:34 AM
By the way, Duality is the truth in this simulation school/testing ground only. If you shrink consciousness for example, and your frequency and understanding closes off many realms and limits you to "winterlands" or baser more gravity based realities, you don't have as much free will to turn around, as one thinks. Yes, Teams of Good put time limits on some of this and then again, work to raise your consciousness to see more and yearn for more and escape to a higher plane, to suddenly value helping another, equality or kindness, something that brings you higher so the dull machine like cruelty is pierced and the light grows a little bigger inside. We don't ever let someone dangle in a nightmare forever, cut off from Family and Source. Love does not give up on anyone ever. That is a fact that most religions forget, they forget Mom and Dad and Love and who we are and what we will never allow. Growth in Understanding means you would rescue people beyond anything and traverse the gates of hell to get them out. And that it be done with their consciousness, their consciousness choosing and growing, so its not just wave a magic wand and uplift them, its a process of helping.

At least until that moment I believe where the scroll or simulation is rolled up for them and they're out anyway, because the bottom line is, we came in with a bungee cord that only stretches so far. No one ever would go into danger or allow their families/friends to go into danger without knowing one day they are out of that.

The biggest bad wolf of the universes is going home too one day. Thats a given. And as there is no time in reality, He/She is already home.

And so are we. We're already there. And we can tap into and ask Ourselves to help us now.

McKenna, before his death, in his last interview, talked about the Escaton, and also that unlike what evolution suggests that we are pushed from behind, moving forward. The truth really is, evolution happens in jumps and leaps and is designed by those ahead. And each of us is pulled from ahead, beyond the Escaton. From Future Self and Home, we are pulled through the dark valley and dangers. Though some have timeouts in lower realms for a time.

But there is NO DUALITY, beyond the middle realms/testing grounds. When you graduate past this and have chosen to the best of your ability Love and Growth and Equality and Freedom and Understanding and your heart breaks at even someone's feelings being hurt, let alone them being forced into prison and homelessness and uphold the smallest and most vulnerable forsaken homeless person, child on earth as KING and the greatest, you move on and beyond the duality.

Some think its about developing mind skills, creating light bodies, and they have to hurry, the clock is ticking, pushed pushed pushed from the mystery schools.

Thats all BS. You have all the time you need to get it done, but the clock is ticking because the bodies are dropping all around you, ie people are hurting so you want to help. You don't want to redo this lifetime but start to solve problems and pick people's understanding and moods up and help, cause you Love them more, even the worst of them, more than even your understanding of what that word means.

But you already have those skills. Most people come in from their Wholeness to participate in these lower levels as small portions of self, to work on issues, help someone, or grow fortitude in their goodness even in tough times. To gain stability. But they come from Wonderful Abundance and the Most Wonderful "kingdoms" and are slumming to LOVE. They regain their soul skills. They're not here to learn those but to LOVE.

However, there are some who are fractals, ie Spirit Children, growing up, gaining more.

People know within whether the moment calls for spending time sitting cross legged and developing your mind skills or whether they just need to try and help their friends and family and possibly society. Especially when they meditate and pray for direction.
edit on 23-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:48 AM
Let me know when you are speaking about anything other than words.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:05 AM
Until everyone is fully telepathic, we communicate with words, those words mean something. For example realm, well look around you. This translates into your home, neighborhood and the kind of overall beliefs and feelings and reactions people have. Violence versus Peace. Are there homeless and judgments and low mind thinking prevalent. What kind of place we live in, what we can even imagine or think about here, are ideas discussed openly, theories about everything.

Word, Love: giving to another, not being right in a discussion and starting to caretake the limits and blocks within someone to keep peace and also to see how you can really nudge them free in their minds without an argument, working for equality and everyone having land and food, taking time for another.

Understanding, well that is akin to telepathy in that you walk their walk with them and feel them completely, know them.

Words we use are dull and rough paint brushes to flesh out the reality we live, and to describe the imagination and theories and possibilies as well.

But this is what its all about.

Growing Up, Bigger.

During one of the experiences we had, July 2009. The 16 year old grandson of my sister/friend, came to stay a week as he was close to my sons all his life. Now, that week, he was really happy to find out we had experiences and sightings. My oldest son was always putting the rest of us done and made fun of all of us when the 16 year old was visiting. Instead of treating us as nuts, he opened up because he had no one to talk to about his experiences.

And then we had a series of experiences that lasted for several days, in which we both had sightings and contact and wounds. During that time, he shared with his grandmother on the phone and though she is also an experiencer, she was not very awake. He shouted, satellites do not fly under the clouds, but up in space. We had very low hanging coastal clouds, so what we saw was low down.

But then he woke up, it was brief, and lasted only for a short time, maybe weeks after he left. But I did send him the transcript of what he wrote recently, and he was shocked and suddenly aware again.

Because he remembered who he was in source. Won't go too much into this here, but he had a conversation on skype with one of my friends from Finland and they went deep down the rabbit hole, and he knew this man, felt him watching him watching over many times. And they wrote in a psuedo other language, and said the keyboard was too primitive, talked about different things. The man said, he was the first indigo he met who recognized him. And our friend did, he knew him all his life, and that his people watched over him, from to time they visited, and he was so grateful.

Earth he described as a never ending hellzone, world without end, that he continually reincarnated to grow up. He said this time, he would grow his consciousness hundreds of thousands of times its current size. And asked if he was understood and yes he was.

The short of this without going too much into the details is, we sent that converation to my friend and she woke up. Because that conversation is mind blowing and not possible. They didn't know each other and what they talked about I didn't mostly know, nothing we had talked about. And my friend has since spent her time watching every Project Camelot and Every As You Wish Radio Show by James Gilliland, who by the way is of the same Source as they are, Feline, Sirius. Which isn't my source. But I think of these places as various workstations, and we do move around from time to time. But I do remember some things and have had past life wake ups, and my source for ages upon ages is human and Lyra.

We're in a testing ground, that is what earth plane is, trying to Grow Up, ie Grow our Spirit/Consciousness Hundreds of Thousands of times BIGGER than it is currently, and BEYOND THE DUALITY.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:30 AM

originally posted by: arpgme
High energy (hot/bright/active) is not the same as low energy (cold/dark/still).
Luke warm / dim / indifferent.
Summer is not the same of winter.
Neither are spring and fall.
Either the switch is on or off.
Except when it´s stuck in the middle and the light flickers.
Either awareness is energetic or lacking.
Or just indifferent.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:51 AM
True Felines have a fierce but loving nature as well. And the awake are not indifferent.

A Conversation With John Trudell

My friend nudged me to watch some of John Trudell, and I highly recommend him to everyone. This is all a hologram. Nighttime "work" for my friend, she's driving her suburu on the lake, and her drunk old timer, lives in the sugar shack, room mate is fishing and he's saying, " What is she doing? She can't do that! "

Then when she was feeling really really overwhelmed by some issues that we deal with when Love is doing what it does here on earth, not speaking from thrones and wealth, but deep in the trenches on a bungee cord with checkups from Cosmic Team so you don't go under, trying to rescue those caught in this duality dvd. She was almost suicidal, didn't see the point in this anymore, just wanted to go home.

At night she was driving her suburu with an Angel/ET/Guide sitting beside her and there was a huge barrier/wall in the road, so she thought I'm going to clear it this time. She picked up speed and lept over it, but didn't quite clear it with her car. She was proud of herself for nearly doing that and ye the Guide seemed unimpressed.

Then her grandson, the one who was visiting us, said, "Grandma, you weren't meant to jump over it. Its all a hologram. Drive through it!"

Then she told me, its not real, its just a hologram. If we give all we have in us to get through it (trying to do all the work in our lives, reach people, whatever it is, family or community, whatever is our biggest tasks) and we die in the process then we've won our Smoothie at the end.

I just want my smoothie now!

You drive through the hologram.

Everyone here is trying to grow up, or reach others and help them grow up, and then regain the higher mind themselves or fine tune it more, while doing that and recover.

You never want to go home alone. Indifference never gets one home. And its also not very "Lion" like. And that wisdom comes from someone who used to tell me there was Lion's guarding her property, even under her sink. And she put a picture of Sehkmet on her wall, the Lion Goddess. I always thought it was a touch odd until her grandson visited and now I can pick up that energy in people. I can sense the furballs, the drone like mantis, usually and often in schools and government positions and yet what the job is here, Nudge Them Free of their mindsets.

There is never apathy, its not acceptable.

Do the job you came to do. Roll up the sleeves, the trenches are full of people and the bodies are dropping and they need to go home.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:11 AM
a reply to: arpgme

“Light and matter are both single entities, and the apparent duality arises in the limitations of our language.”

W. Heisenberg

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:22 AM
This just how this particular total immersion holographic game is constructed. Others are totally different. You do know that your an avatar playing this 3d game right?

edit on 23-1-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: Rigght!! Jezzbot!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:19 AM
a reply to: Unity_99

So true If a person is indifferent to low/cold/dark energy and don't care to raise it to a higher/warmer/brighter energy then that is showing support for these low energies through their enabling.

If people think everything is the same and that low/high energy are the same or that hatred/love are the same then there is no such thing as right or wrong since all is the same it shouldn't matter if they are treated with cruelty since love/hate and joy/pain are one!

But they know in their Heart that isn't true. No one is going to say joy/suffering are one/same and is God and subject themselves to that for no reason.

I hope people wake up and realize Truth as their Heart already knows it within. There is no alligiance between light and darkness, and indifference (gray area) is just a resting place where dark transitions to light or Heaven forbid, light to darkness (wisdom/love back to ignorance/forgetfulness).

We are loved by higher realms of Pure white light (Heaven) people. Receie love from Source/God and angels/spiritual family of love and let love overflow your soul and spread to others to brighten the world.

Light doesn't want us to run from darkness but to be in darkness continue to shine anyway and make brighter .

Heaven (light) is another dimension but actually is the future of THIS universe/dimension as more become Awareand Shine.

"Let there be Light"

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:03 AM

Heaven (light) is another dimension but actually is the future of THIS universe/dimension as more become Aware and Shine.

Heaven is right here and now (which always is).
Hell is believing that the future will save you.
The belief in future and more is hoping it will be become better - which is your suffering.
There is no one who needs to awaken for you to realize Heaven. You are aware and you are shining. Ever present awareness.

"Let there be Light"

Show me where there is no light. The light is what is showing up right here and right now.
Present awareness is the one that all appearances (the light) appear as.

edit on 24-1-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:34 PM

My intention was not to offend in any way, for i was very tired when i wrote my post, as i am now too,
but i will say this much; i consider the concept of 'duality' to be something akin to a white lie that you tell to a child,
in reality the subject is manifold and a LOT more complex than just 'good' and' evil'.

A coin has two sides, but it also has an outer rim.
Focusing on either of these sides, or the rim, makes us lose some focus of the subject itself, which is the coin.
edit on 24-1-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:41 PM
My slideshow on why Duality is Evil:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:28 PM
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Duality is not exactly evil. Because you can't slam together opposites and have goodness. You can't slam murder with compassion and love, for example. You can't slam together apathy with caring. You don't water down Good.

And all souls are free, they choose in some temporal way, their mental states and behaviors and frequencies, to some extent.

There is massive manipulation done to create negativity when, if you don't lend a helping hand and help people but instead think you're a dark oppressive tester of some sort, or just an abuser without that rationalization that some of the elites use, if you're a stumbling block for others rather than a wayshower and helper, then all that is mitigated because you were the one being tested not them, and they will simply be cleaned up and healed. So the manipulators who think they win in this dvd lower level, really haven't in the reality that is outside this place. For on all the layers of responsibility it is determined by who is hording power. The greater the height, the greater the fall, the underlings are compassionated, and shown life reviews with understanding and learn and grow and clean up far easier.

So aside from that nonstop attempt to keep people dumbed down, divided and fed programs, ie cookies, the reality is you can't combine Good and Bad decisions and equalize them, there is no ONE, that way.

edit on 24-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:55 PM

originally posted by: Unity_99
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Duality is not exactly evil. Because you can't slam together opposites and have goodness. You can't slam murder with compassion and love, for example. You can't slam together apathy with caring. You don't water down Good.

This is just so wrong on so many levels. Who taught you this? They should be put on a trial for crimes against spirituality.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:06 PM
a reply to: LionOfGOD

So, let me ask you a question. Rape and decency are both valid and need to meet in the middle?

How about Hate and Love?

Murder and Helping?

Where did you learn your distortions from?

Example of two opposites, and you can't meet in the middle with this.

We're here in the middle of the pyramid vortex, hellzones and infinite progression challice vortex's:

Earth is a school, and one day its pencils down.

edit on 24-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:32 PM
Rape and decency? where do you get this stuff?
Hate and love? They are NOT opposites, yet they share the SAME opposing point.
The opposite of love is INDIFFERENCE.
The opposite of hate is INDIFFERENCE.
Murder and helping? WHAT??? Isn't the opposite of murder creation?

You´re no Yoda, and you're REALLY not ANYTHING akin to The Doctor.
You're a hypocrite, Unity, don't force me prove it.

edit on 24-1-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:59 PM

Love and hate, good and evil, they derive from the same source, a confused mind, which is you, the person.
Which means it is subjective and thus aimed in a direction, hate this, love that, this is wrong or evil, that is good.
The fun part is that someone else might love what you hate, or what you think is wrong or evil, is good in the eye of others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>