It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO weapons found in Donestk region!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well there's been a long rampant talk about Russia arming the rebels for a while. While I don't really doubt this, people online may have neglected to ask themselves about how the West have been arming Kiev battalions to attack Donetsk.

So I just found an inside video from yesterday where Donestk Novorossya separatists have found a load of obvious NATO assault rifles and rounds in what appears to the rubble of airport previously occupied by the Kiev ultra-nationalist battalion.

AR-15s, G36s... you name it:

Video is titled: "Soldiers of the DNR Army showed captured weapons NATO sample 18/01/2015"

What say you!?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Chinese
Norinco CQ (CQ-311) Assault Rifles

edit on 19-1-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

I made a thread in Military Projects forum where I openly write how Russia should support the separatists and make sure Kiev doesn't kill them all.

Why Would Russia Play Fair, when US politics are so dirty and bloody. It makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
No surprise here. Imo we should be arming Ukraine in order to stave off Russias illegal annexation of Crimea, and also Russias blatant and bombastic invasion of East Ukraine.
-Arm them to the nutz.
Russia must be stopped or this crap will never end.

ahem do I really have to say the old cliche? How does it go again..

If you're so much in love with Putin then move your ass there and see what it's really like..

edit on 19-1-2015 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I saw M4's and a grenade style launcher, but I did not see any G36's or any other rifle styles for that matter in the video. Did I miss that part? I watched it and went back over the part where they show the rifles. One thing that stands out to me is there are no visible manufacturer markings on the rifles, not sure if this is normal for standard NATO issue or not.

edit on 1/19/2015 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

No ambi selector switches, so nope.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
Look again

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

There was a video doing the rounds from early days in this conflict and it actually showed U.N. choppers on the ground in eastern Ukraine, not really surprising news.

Meanwhile, Ukraine's central bank chief gets a handful of dollar bills thrown at her:

www.liveleak.com...

And the report on the helicopters, apparently used by Kiev:

edit on -216002015-01-19T20:58:07-06:00u0731201507012015Mon, 19 Jan 2015 20:58:07 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

They found them in "Don't ask", I mean, Donestk!!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_

One thing that stands out to me is there are no visible manufacturer markings on the rifles, not sure if this is normal for standard NATO issue or not.

No, that's not normal for standard NATO issue.

If the M4's were emblazoned with the COLT logo on the left side and "Restricted Law Enforcement/Government Use Only" on the right, then the argument could be made that they originated in the U.S. As it stands, I'm going to assume they're knock-offs from another country.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Allowing that all NATO nations have 'NATO weapons', they could be from any country in the region. There are a few with longer memories of Russian domination. Add in the possibility of black market supplies on top of outright supplying by NATO, plenty of possibilities on this one.

Unless you have a huge industry in the country, it's more than likely all fracases get their supplies from outside to some degree....just saying..

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Uncle Scam gave them to them for christmas ..

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

If you're so much in love with Putin then move your ass there and see what it's really like..

If your such Ukrankian Government loving McCain may i suggest you do the same and move to Kiev? i am not surprised that you quickly used this thread and tried to drill it by suggesting over and over just like McCain does that Russia invaded Ukraine.

I can see that McCain's favorite line has not gone away on ATS apparently.
edit on 20-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Imo we should be arming Ukraine in order to stave off Russias illegal annexation of Crimea, and also Russias blatant and bombastic invasion of East Ukraine. -Arm them to the nutz. Russia must be stopped or this crap will never end.

Imo we should be arming Ukraine in order to stave off Russias illegal annexation of Crimea,
The logic mind of Senator John McCain and yeah i doubt your Canadian. Why dont you arm the Ukrankian army right now and see what happens? do you see this as a video game?

I find it comical how idiotic closed minded westerns believe that arming Ukraine would change anything it seems you forget the mess already in middle east.
Don't worry thats why i am here to remind you of it. And this is why i cant take you seriously.

Russias blatant and bombastic invasion of East Ukraine? you must be talking about the way Kiev and its fascist groups are attacking and invading the East Ukraine.

Russia must be stopped or this crap will never end.

So you want Saudi Arabia and America to prevail in there proxy wars then?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

edit on 20-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

If your such Ukrankian Government loving McCain may i suggest you do the same and move to Kiev?

You have something for McCain don't you, as pretty much every thread on Ukraine that is all you talk about.

i am not surprised that you quickly used this thread and tried to drill it by suggesting over and over just like McCain does that Russia invaded Ukraine.

And yet you still don't understand the true definition of invasion...why am I not surprised.

Now how about addressing the topic at hand instead of just bashing anyone that doesn't agree with your diluted view of the world.

I can see that McCain's favorite line has not gone away on ATS apparently.

And you seem to think McCain is actually relevant enough for people to care what he says...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

The logic mind of Senator John McCain and yeah i doubt your Canadian.

Well then if he is all your talk about McCain is useless as he isn't a Canadian politician...but obviously to you McCain runs all the North American countries.

I find it comical how idiotic closed minded westerns believe that arming Ukraine would change anything it seems you forget the mess already in middle east.

What's comical is that you can't seem to stay on topic as this is about supposed NATO weapons and nothing to do with the ME.

Don't worry thats why i am here to remind you of it. And this is why i cant take you seriously.

Right back at you.

Russias blatant and bombastic invasion of East Ukraine? you must be talking about the way Kiev and its fascist groups are attacking and invading the East Ukraine.

Remind me again how a country invades themselves, as Eastern Ukraine is still part of wait for it...Ukraine.

So you want Saudi Arabia and America to prevail in there proxy wars then?

So just like what Russia is doing in Ukraine...gotcha.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

And the report on the helicopters, apparently used by Kiev:

You mean the one this one...

A UN peacekeeping mission from Africa and it was two years ago.

Imagine that Russia using footage from another country and calling it Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
From day 1, the new Kiev leadership were making their feelings known on Russian speakers and inhabitants of Eastern Ukraine, and it wasn't exactly in the form of hugs and kisses. What were those in the East supposed to do, just sit back and allow themselves to be persecuted?

Russia has shown restraint all along, not being drawn into the trap that NATO, driven by US policy of course, was trying to get them to fall into so they could proclaim the Russian Invasion and start a wider shooting war. The bankers are getting ever more desperate to kick this off as their Ponzi schemes around the world are failing all over the place. They need the war and distraction / destruction.

Kiev continues to have it's forces shell civilian areas, away from the fighting but the media over here is largely silent on this aspect. If it were happening elsewhere, they'd be calling for war crimes trials and UN intervention.

Thus, Russia has every right to protect it's ethnic people from murder at the hands of western funded and backed regimes. Wouldn't the US do the same? Of course they would, and have done in the past. I guess another set of standards are used though when someone else does it to protect their people from US initiated and funded aggression.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Russian weapons found all across the globe!

"They must be supporting terrorism as the Paris attackers used kalashnikovs!"

That's the exact same logic applied to Russia as has been applied to NATO in this thread. Weapons get passed around - they're definitely one of the most common things to find miles away from their country of origin after several owners and or reconditionings.

There is no evidence to say these are from NATO though I wouldn't say it's not possible , straws are being clutched at here.

Though I do wonder of they may have came from a PMC or merc company?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join