It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Finally Admits "Serious Factual Error" In Segment About Muslim "Zones"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:
(post by Seamrog removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
a reply to: mOjOm

I lived there, it was not common gang violence. You are just assuming which is worthless to this discussion.

STM

How is it different??? Explain what is so different about some Muslims Gang in Paris than the thousand other various gangs around the world doing the same thing to people....

And stop telling everyone they have nothing to contribute like some kind of authority. You're nobody special and it's not your place to control who has something to say. It's an open forum and as long as someone is genuine about what they have to say then they can say it. You sound like a damn Fascist trying to shut everyone up so stop it.

(post by mOjOm removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You really don't want to hear all the attacks in Paris that were never reported. There are some really, really, sick puppies in those areas. I've never posted all I've seen there and I really don't want to. Once again, it is not typical gang violence, not at all. I'm sure Paris would love to send them to California to see how they handle it there and I'm sure it would send all the Californian's to their therapists to rethink their mind think on the world and what goes on in it.

We need to watch the French and see if they make any headway with these creeps in their midst. As for them wanting to sue Fox I truly believe it is due to them not wanting to lose tourism dollars.

STM

edit on 21-1-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Looks like some people are getting klobber-knockered by facts.

And in denial at the same time.

Ideals shattering like glass on cement.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

What exactly is so typical or casual about any Gang Violence??? Are you aware of the horrible variety of things that people do to each other??? Nothing about any of them can be considered typical or common place.

Muslims cut off some heads. I get it. I'm not saying it's not brutal but neither is hanging people from trees, burning them alive, dragging them behind horses or vehicles, beating them until they are a pile of unrecognizable mush, shooting them full of holes, kidnapping and ransoming their body parts, raping and killing them or any other of the hundreds of ways they act.

What makes you think Muslims are something special???

Are you aware of the Zetas in Mexico??? Or how about the other handful of Cartel operating there and here in the states??? You think they are any less brutal or dangerous???

I mean you speak of being attacked yourself but you're still here right???

Why do you consider Muslim Radials to be some kind of Unique Boogey Men unlike the various others who came before them???

Obama is Droning families in to ashes by the thousands. Is that any less frightening for them than some Muslim psycho's are to the French???

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

You are a coward

You are correct.

When that apple hit my female friend in the back of the head, I was scared. I knew that the taunts we were trying to ignore were not going to go away, and I knew what that meant.

I was afraid, because I was with four women, and one other man and we were outnumbered in a strange part of town.

You know what?

I still turned around, and there are two islamic goatf#$kers that will remember me to their grave.

I'm not ashamed of being afraid, and I can tell by your comment that you have never seen any real 'drama' in your life.

As stated - you are ignorant.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: seentoomuch

What exactly is so typical or casual about any Gang Violence??? Are you aware of the horrible variety of things that people do to each other??? Nothing about any of them can be considered typical or common place.

Muslims cut off some heads. I get it. I'm not saying it's not brutal but neither is hanging people from trees, burning them alive, dragging them behind horses or vehicles, beating them until they are a pile of unrecognizable mush, shooting them full of holes, kidnapping and ransoming their body parts, raping and killing them or any other of the hundreds of ways they act.

What makes you think Muslims are something special???

Much worse than that sorry to say.

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog

You are correct. When that apple hit my female friend in the back of the head, I was scared. I knew that the taunts we were trying to ignore were not going to go away, and I knew what that meant. I was afraid, because I was with four women, and one other man and we were outnumbered in a strange part of town. You know what? I still turned around, and there are two islamic goatf#$kers that will remember me to their grave. I'm not ashamed of being afraid, and I can tell by your comment that you have never seen any real 'drama' in your life. As stated - you are ignorant.

now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

edit on 21-1-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog

You are correct.

When that apple hit my female friend in the back of the head, I was scared. I knew that the taunts we were trying to ignore were not going to go away, and I knew what that meant.

I was afraid, because I was with four women, and one other man and we were outnumbered in a strange part of town.

You know what?

I still turned around, and there are two islamic goatf#$kers that will remember me to their grave.

I'm not ashamed of being afraid, and I can tell by your comment that you have never seen any real 'drama' in your life.

No, all of that makes perfect sense. That's not why you're a coward. That shows courage.

The coward & Drama Queen comment comes from the fact that you're making some Muslim Radicals to be some kind of Magic Monsters or something Epic and Evil like some fictional unstoppable demons. They aren't special. They are no different than any other Bat Sh*t Crazy Radicals with a messed up Ideology who choose Violence and brutality to try and control others. They are nothing new and they will fail like the rest before them.

Hell, if you want to worry about someone worry about Rouge Military Contractors or the people who are covertly funding all these Radicals.

As stated - you are ignorant.

And you're arrogant and pretentious. Isn't this fun?? I can do this all night long. I've got a Thesaurus also just in case I run out label for you too.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
To use the mentality of previous posters,

Why single out Paris when there are bad neighborhoods everywhere? We are still on topic while discussing England and the US, as both were mentioned as having "no-go" zones as well. Not to mention, they exist all over the world.

Secondly, there are bad neighborhoods full of religious zealots from all religions. This thread strictly points out Muslims and Sharia controlled neighborhoods, but that is only in the minds of those living in them. Nothing can be enforced without violence. At that point, call the police if you become a victim. Unless they are told to stay out, they have an obligation to treat any location the same.

These "zones" don't hold any more significance than any other bad area, and only seem more of a threat due to media interaction and coverage. Other than that, they and are just as racist and violent as any "extremists" around the globe living in a concentrated area. The term should be used loosely, but has grown synonymous with Muslims.

edit on 21-1-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

(post by mOjOm removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Nothing can be enforced without violence. At that point, call the police if you become a victim. Unless they are told to stay out, they have an obligation to treat any location the same.

Hah, funny. It doesn't work that way in the real world.

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Much worse than that sorry to say.

STM

Well, I guess we'll just have to take your word on that since you can't back it up with anything other than "Trust Me".

Tell you what, when you come up with something really scary that you think might convince everyone how much more scary Muslim Radicals are than all the rest of the sick crazies you come back and tell us ok. Make sure you find some really crazy BS to say though because I don't rattle easily.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Fine, I don't want to remind these creeps of previous attacks and what happened. Don't want a repeat.

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

These "zones" don't hold any more significance than any other bad area, and only seem more of a threat due to media interaction and coverage. Other than that, they and are just as racist and violent as any "extremists" around the globe living in a concentrated area. The term should be used loosely, but has grown synonymous with Muslims.

Well, no. You are not correct here, and I will take a gander that is because you nave never lived it.

I explained earlier that my home in Paris was in a 'bad part of town.' It is what you would call a ghetto, but it was not hostile. As an American, I was able to fit in there and was accepted and made good friends.

It IS NOT SO in the islamic neighborhoods.

It is neither a racial matter, nor a matter of extremism. It is a matter of cultural and ideological defect in islam that surfaces like a festering splinter in your finger.

It is not confined to Paris, or France, but that is the topic at hand.

It is a worldwide virus, and only the willing blind refuse to acknowledge it.

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If you actually knew what you were talking about, well I'll just cut to the chase. Lame.

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

If you actually knew what you were talking about, well I'll just cut to the chase. Lame.

STM

uhuh because you are the master of all knowledge hey........your personal experience trumps every other possible scenario...you must feel a little like "atlas" holding the world on his shoulders

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Thank you,

STM

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join