It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Finally Admits "Serious Factual Error" In Segment About Muslim "Zones"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

So? The KKK thought they were following the bible. Today we just call them racists. What's the difference?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

Thanks, Seamrog. I was hoping there were some members that had actually Been There and Knew the Situation. I hope you weren't hurt too badly! My husband went out with a friend of his to search for the creeps that were harassing me in the La Marais area. It was Rosiers street, the jewish quarter. Evidently the police take 15 minute breaks once an hour and that's when the creeps show up to harass people. I ended up in a jewish bakery huddled with a lot of other people waiting for them to leave. The store manager told us when it was safe to go back outside which was when he saw policemen back in place after their break.

STM

edit on 21-1-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The difference is that you are in a whole different ME country.

STM

ETA: It would've helped if the French Tourism Bureau would've warned us, right?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Until you have seen it, experienced it for yourself, it can be difficult to understand, but it is not something Fox News dreamed up to distort the thinking of American citizens.

It is a pervasive cultural, ideological defect of islam.

It is not limited, it is pandemic, and it is growing.

I was attacked by six men - I was punched and kicked enough to require a visit to the clinic and spend two days in bed. I do know that there is one Armenian with a rearranged nose and one with less teeth than he was born with and I treasure the memory of staring at two of them three inches from my face on the sidewalk while these animals were kicking me. I wish I had picked it up and kept it.

I lived next to Pere Lachaise in arr. 20. This no-go zone was north of La Vilette in the 19th.

My neighborhood was a ghetto - spray paint everywhere, closed up shops, but no crime and no violence. I regularly spent evenings in the pub with a melting pot of blue collar types drinking Zorn Val beer and laughing and having fun on a Rene Pierre foosball table and felt totally safe walking home at night.

It was - and is - NOT SO in the muslim areas. To claim it is a racial problem is ridiculous, as there are now many non-Armenian muslims in Paris. It is a cultural, ideological defect systemic to their religion.

The Angel of the Lord's word to Hagar rings true:

"Still will I grant increase to the race that shall spring from thee, till its numbers cannot be counted. Now, thou are with child; it is a son that will be born to thee, and thou shall call him Ismael - his shall be a wild ass of a man; hating all and hated by all."

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog
NOT SO in the muslim areas. To claim it is a racial problem is ridiculous, as there are now many non-Armenian muslims in Paris. It is a cultural, ideological defect systemic to their religion.

The Angel of the Lord's word to Hagar rings true:

"Still will I grant increase to the race that shall spring from thee, till its numbers cannot be counted. Now, thou are with child; it is a son that will be born to thee, and thou shall call him Ismael - his shall be a wild ass of a man; hating all and hated by all."

That's the same saying that comes to mind for me too.

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

No, you are in Paris. I'm sure if you wound up dead in one of those neighborhoods, the Paris police would investigate the murder all the same.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The police do not respond like they do here in the USA. It is just understood that certain areas are a no-go, but not told to new residents or tourists. I wanted to go to the police station but my neighbors said not to bother, that there was nothing the police could do about it. My husband was beyond livid said a few choice descriptions comparing the police in the US vs. French police. I sent him to a pharmacy to get me some peroxide and bandages, that's all we could do.

The only time you know that something is actually being done in France is if the military are called out to patrol, now they're serious. You should have seen the city locked down after the St. Michelle bombings, we had military everywhere armed very well, even at our post office in the Hotel De Ville landmark building.

You really should travel instead of believing what you hear second or third hand or 20th hand. Everything I have described is first hand.

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I've actually BEEN to the Middle East... I lived in Iraq for 6 months while deployed in the U.S. Army. I got to know the locals (many of them didn't mind our presence and even worked for the military, most just wanted to live their lives) So now who is making assumptions?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I thought we were discussing Paris and the no go zones?

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

The police do not respond like they do here in the USA.

While I was getting bandaged, one of my friends was trying to ring up the police - to be politely told by the nurses that 'they would not come for a street scuffle.'

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

We were, but you accused me of not traveling, I was saying you were wrong.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog

originally posted by: seentoomuch

The police do not respond like they do here in the USA.

While I was getting bandaged, one of my friends was trying to ring up the police - to be politely told by the nurses that 'they would not come for a street scuffle.'

Yeah, that's pretty much what my French neighbors told us too. Imho, it is the tourism trade that doesn't want this known. If they were on top of things they would mark the metro maps with red X's to let us know where is not a good place to stop at.

Thanks for stepping forward on the truth of the matter, hope more members join in,

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

That's great that you have traveled, my apologies. Now get back out there and travel some more . . and then come tell us what you've learned, First Hand.

STM

ETA: Paris is lovely in the Spring, if you go to the safe areas.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Entreri06

Oh that's so good to know!!

What's scary is that until you said that I honestly wasn't sure if you were kidding or not. Gone are the days where it's safe to assume people are actually rational in their thinking.

See I disagree. I think the worlds only trending up. It's still a work in progress but always getting better

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Apologized for spreading lies?

Whatever happened to believing in things despite facts and evidence?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Going to racist neighborhoods isn't exactly on my bucket list. If I wanted to do that, I'd just go drive around west Baltimore for awhile. I'd rather go up to the Appalachians (Cumberland, MD) in the spring for the yearly bluegrass festival I always attend. Much nicer people.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
Whatever happened to believing in things despite facts and evidence?

Yeah. You don't see a problem with that? Btw, Santa will be around again in about 11 months.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

You! Yes, You! Tell me your first hand experiences in Paris, please. If you really lived there you would not be posting these ridiculous talking points joke posts. Be real, be serious, don't just parrot what you've been told or imagined is right to say.

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Going to racist neighborhoods isn't exactly on my bucket list. If I wanted to do that, I'd just go drive around west Baltimore for awhile. I'd rather go up to the Appalachians (Cumberland, MD) in the spring for the yearly bluegrass festival I always attend. Much nicer people.

Bye, KS. You've made it clear that you have NO first hand experience in Paris.

STM

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thank god some people are coming forward with personal experiences, on an old topic I had years ago there were many that spoke out.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join