It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is more of a threat to America, Radical Muslims or Radical Christians?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
I missed that one.

Frankly, that steams me. It steams me we didn't drone ISIS when it took the town on the Turkish border and it steams me about Boko Haram and the Rohingya.even though I don't believe in intervention because we can never seem to do it at the right time for the right reasons. And honestly, if I had to lay blame, I'd blame the people who took this war global and perpetuate this war on terror too for their own selfish reasons. Their greed.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I also started many topics on the subject of womens rights in the middle east and homosexual rights and was called a Islamaphobe.

If I didn't love them why would I care.

I'm pretty angry right now.

But I'm not stupid
edit on 103131p://bMonday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
And P.S. I suggest that since we insist on living in a world divided by country, we all just take a timeout, tighten our borders and immigration policies for a while, and stay at home and fix what's wrong with ourselves first and not go running around the world inciting people and then providing the solution to fix them militarily. On a humanitarian level, that's up to the individuals and comes with its own risk, but that's just the way it always has been. As horrific as problems around the world might be, we can't fix them all and we usually make things worse not better.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Coming into a thread like this and screaming 'But Christians are bad, too!' is no different than coming into a thread about Russia and screaming 'But America is bad, too!'

Off-topic and counter-productive.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Um... No... The thread topic is, "What is worse, radical Muslims or radical Christians." Christian fundamentalism IS on topic...

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

But, But, but... those aren't true Christians (which is true, neither are 'radical' Muslims true Muslims).

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Hey, there may be some Christian terror cells in hiding out there, I never met a Christian terrorist personally,

Yes there were some clinic bombings and the history is horrible, but some of you are very desperate, to find an equally terrifying side of Christianity in today's society

I'm trying to figure out why.

Why accept the sins from one faith while defending the other faith.

ah screw it

It isn't defending nor accepting the sins of one faith over another. It's rejecting the insanity within both while accepting the moderates of both. Speaking personally anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Completely sick of seeing that picture, people act like it says anything useful. Well, it does, the one on the right side will cut your babies heart out and eat it raw, then throw you off a building. The one on the left would die trying to protect you from that. Is critical thinking not practiced anymore?

edit on 19-1-2015 by rbnhd76 because: Edit for manners.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

I certainly do and it very well could swing especially in Africa, however, the literal decimation of Christianity in third world countries and the exodus of Christian from the middle east is mind boggling, why is this not the top of importance, why is it I start a topic on these atrocities and no one cares?

In which countries have 10% of Christians been killed?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yes I have topics on that as well as the Yazidi

Calling upon World to Rescue the Yazidis

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:33 PM

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yazidi Member of Iraqi Parliament collapses in tears after calling upon World to Rescue the Yazidis

"There is a collective attempt to exterminate the Yazidi people," she said.

"Similar to the fate of every other Iraqi, my people are being killed. The Shiites, Sunnis, Christians, Turkmen, Shabak people have been killed -- and now the Yazidi people are being killed."

Yazidis, among Iraq's smallest minorities, are of Kurdish descent, and their religion is considered a pre-Islamic sect that draws from Christianity, Judaism and Zoroastrianism.
www.cnn.com...

WELL LOOKY HERE, NONE OF YOU POSTED

WHERE WAS YOUR OUTRAGE?

WHERE WERE THE COMPASSIONATE EMPATHS?

oh wait, that compassion must be subjective.

Compassionate empaths? Seriously? Empaths?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
After reading a thread about how the Muslims Brotherhood supposedly started a political party and the replies saying that America will soon fall under Sharia Law I wonder who is the bigger threat Radical Muslims or Radical Christians?

Some might say that America sprung from the loins of a collection of radical deists and Christians, who called for violent overthrow of the government of its day. How many of the Founding Fathers were Muslims?

Stick a bunch of radical deists and Christians together and what do you get? America. Land of the free and home of the brave, innovators, educators, pioneers, and superpower. Moderate voices remain heard.

Stick a bunch of radical muslims together and what do you get? ISIS. Moderate voices get silenced.

I would ask you to consider the question a little further. Is the issue the size of the threat, or the type of threat? Because I suspect a radical Christian is a very different kind of thing to a radical muslim.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The power elite, the hidden government, the secret powers, they are the greatest threat to the U.S. and the rest of the world. It goes beyond just religion, it goes to the heart of world manipulation by an elite few for reasons unknown to the general public. Some attacks may be organic but, nowadays, most attacks that make the news have the hallmarks of manipulation.

Your history is not your own. The stories we tell may be partially true, but once we get into the 20th century the games changes completely.
edit on 19-1-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rbnhd76

Completely sick of seeing that picture, people act like it says anything useful. Well, it does, the one on the right side will cut your babies heart out and eat it raw, then throw you off a building. The one on the left would die trying to protect you from that. Is critical thinking not practiced anymore?

Is it not critical thinking to look beyond the bias, and prejudice of who I am and where I am from. Just because the girl on the right is from another country and religion does not mean she herself is a savage because of the actions of her religious sect. Although she might throw me off a building, I will give you that one lol. You don't know her though and it's ridiculous to stereotype her like that. Have you not learned anything from the civil rights movement?

What I see that picture is two people who are saying "I will kill because of the the BS in this book I hold" and to me that is just beyond ridiculous. Its mind-blowing.

Christians are willing to kill them because their book says they are wrong. They are willing to kill us because their book says we are wrong. They both try to justify it with disguising it as "protecting my people and country" when in actuality, they are killing each other because of, and let this sink in a for a minute, WORDS. Words in a BOOK. FFS is that not retarded to you?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rbnhd76

they could both be easily convinced that you are in fact a dangerous threat and not just a common citizen. they could also be easily convinced to convict you without trial and execute you on the spot for little more than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. "in the name of god" doesnt matter which one.
edit on 20-1-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No one is accepting ANY sins of ANY faith. We are just trying to show that your religion isn't as clean and peachy as you pretend it is.

How so? You haven't even made a decent attempt at doing so.
Surely, painting a baby bombing politician as a Christian, because
he muddles some crap about talking to God, to help sway popular
opinion, is the weakest attempt I've ever seen to do so.

What your TRYING to show can't be done by attacking those who
follow Christ. Does any one attack those who followed Hitler?
No, they attack Hitler. So I deduce that what you're trying to do
is stupid. At least in the way you're attempting to do it. You want
to make headway pal? Attack Christ!

GO FOR IT! I'd love to read the mindlessness.

edit on Rpm12415v25201500000043 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Keep your opinionated religion to yourself. We don't create policy on a fairytale.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Keep your opinionated religion to yourself.

Keeping such good news to ones self, is really quite
impossible. With better observation you might have deduced
that yourself. But at least now you can see how useless and
redundant it is, to keep repeating that. Because it just isn't
gonna happen.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'll never do what you want me to. Pray on that.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Atheists, and Globalist.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

White supremacists ,skin heads ,Nazzis are all I know.
Every one else aren't about fighting ,just brotherhood,and peace as we were so tild by Jesus.

I of copurse don't count myself as a good Christian ,just a Christian.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join