It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is more of a threat to America, Radical Muslims or Radical Christians?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

And one more thing, no true Christian i.e. follwer of
Christ, could ever be called a radical. Not by anyone.
Thread fail!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: chuck258

What country are you talking about?

This thread is about a threat to America!

I've never heard of Muslims beheading & crucifying Gay Americans in mass numbers, so I don't think I can answer your question!

Wow, what a short memory you have. Did you forget about the World Trade Center in the 90's? Or in 2001,, Underwear bomber in Chicago, Tsarnev brothers, the animal in Oklahoma that beheaded a woman, the guy who just got busted for planning to attack the capitol, and these are just off the top of my head.

Have you been living under a rock?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Thread fail!

I don't know any radical Christians,

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Since 1970 there have been 126 deaths via Muslim hands on U.S soil!

Not including the highly debatable 9/11...

How many Christians do you think have murdered people on U.S soil since 1970?

Entertain my question if you're truly being honest about the topic!

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: randyvs

Thread fail!

I don't know any radical Christians,

Really?

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
well actually those grey haired old ladies with walkers can be vicious, let me tell ya about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yep, those "harmless" little gray haired old ladies are the ones that want to "counsel" women heading into Planned Parenthood Clinics so bad that they needed SCOTUS to remove the safety and privacy protection in place for PP medical patients.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

You guys never cease to amaze me

So that is the same as a terrorist attack?
edit on 093131p://bMonday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hey, there may be some Christian terror cells in hiding out there, I never met a Christian terrorist personally,

Yes there were some clinic bombings and the history is horrible, but some of you are very desperate, to find an equally terrifying side of Christianity in today's society

I'm trying to figure out why.

Why accept the sins from one faith while defending the other faith.

ah screw it

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The Christian fundamentalist mentality never ceases to amaze me.

So that is the same as a terrorist attack?

Yes. Attempts to remove liberties, and attacks on American citizens protected rights to decisions regarding their own bodies, their morality, personal safety and privacy are exactly the goals and motives of terrorists.

But the anti-choice demonstrators who showed up on a regular basis at Planned Parenthood and similar facilities in the state convinced the Court that the law violated the constitutional rights of those who simply wanted get up close and personal to patients—to talk, as in, talk women out of having abortions.

The 2007 statute was challenged by 77-year-old Petitioner Eleanor McCullen of the anti-choice group Operation Rescue, and other anti-choice activists. Their federal lawsuit argued that the buffer zone impeded their ability to speak to women to try to convince them to have babies, not abortions.

Supreme Court Decision on Abortion Clinic Buffer Zones Opens the Door to Further Challenges

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

No one is accepting ANY sins of ANY faith. We are just trying to show that your religion isn't as clean and peachy as you pretend it is.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, it's intimidation and an attack on the psyche at what is most possibly a woman's worst day. That can be terrifying.

And then there's this...

And this...

And though much of this was probably perpetrated by Christians, we work really hard not to focus on that aspect. They were white supremacists, mentally ill, and so on and so forth.

But do you see how easily the pendulum could swing the other way?
edit on 1/19/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No one is accepting ANY sins of ANY faith. We are just trying to show that your religion isn't as clean and peachy as you pretend it is.

We know that, we here on the forum hear it 24/7

give it a rest for a day

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

If you know that, then why did you say this?

Why accept the sins from one faith while defending the other faith.

If you try to put words into my mouth or someone defending Muslims against bigotry then I WILL speak up about it. So, no I won't give it a rest even if it does make you upset. Since apparently it needs to be said over and over again.
edit on 19-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I certainly do and it very well could swing especially in Africa, however, the literal decimation of Christianity in third world countries and the exodus of Christian from the middle east is mind boggling, why is this not the top of importance, why is it I start a topic on these atrocities and no one cares?

From imprisonment to torture to beheadings, more Christians worldwide live in fear for their lives than at any time in the modern era.

That’s the message from Open Doors USA, which released its annual World Watch List on Jan. 7. Christian persecution reached historic levels in 2014, with approximately 100 million Christians around the world facing possible dire consequences for merely practicing their religion, according to the report.

If current trends persist, many believe 2015 could be even worse.

“In regions where Christians are being persecuted as central targets, the trends and issues we track are expanding,” said David Curry, president of Open Doors, a nonprofit that aids persecuted Christians in the most oppressive countries and ranks nations based on the severity of persecution
www.lsjournal.com...

edit on 103131p://bMonday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

Just a twist of a headline, but it's okay because they were reacting rather than acting? Christians killing Buddhists, Buddhists killing Muslims, Hindus killing Buddhists, Communists killing everyone...we could get in the wayback machine and do this all day long. It's political, it's militaristic, it's racial, it's cultural, it's religion.

Religion is just another of the convenient and lazy way to assign blame and be done with it. It's not religion or lack thereof that's the problem.

And just as a side note...ever notice how when communism sort of went away, the religious thing got all stirred up again? Not that communism didn't have more than its fair share of genocide and the like. Just an interesting observation of how one thing always seems to replace another and the end result remains pretty much the same.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Who you trying to convince?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yes I have topics on that as well as the Yazidi

Calling upon World to Rescue the Yazidis

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:33 PM

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yazidi Member of Iraqi Parliament collapses in tears after calling upon World to Rescue the Yazidis

"There is a collective attempt to exterminate the Yazidi people," she said.

"Similar to the fate of every other Iraqi, my people are being killed. The Shiites, Sunnis, Christians, Turkmen, Shabak people have been killed -- and now the Yazidi people are being killed."

Yazidis, among Iraq's smallest minorities, are of Kurdish descent, and their religion is considered a pre-Islamic sect that draws from Christianity, Judaism and Zoroastrianism.
www.cnn.com...

WELL LOOKY HERE, NONE OF YOU POSTED

WHERE WAS YOUR OUTRAGE?

WHERE WERE THE COMPASSIONATE EMPATHS?

oh wait, that compassion must be subjective.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Is this a real question? I'm talking to you right now, so right now I'd be trying to convince you. When I'm talking to another poster, then I'm trying to convince them. Apparently it's not working on you since you keep ignoring everything that conflicts with your accepted world view that Christianity is great and infallible (while getting persecuted endlessly here) and Muslims are bad.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join